MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ending...
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kono Uchi de Kimi to »» Ending...

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this manga?
Yes

6 60.00%
NO

0.00%
It was alright, but could've been better

4 40.00%
Voters: 10

03-03-10, 8:52 PM

I'm surprised there isn't a lot of information about it on MyAnimeList, but oh well. Maybe that's something I'll work on.

Anyway, I just finished reading the last chapter and thought it was good. For some reason, I guess this was a manga I didn't really take too seriously, so I couldn't really be disappointed. Overall I thought it was short and sweet.

06-22-10, 7:36 AM

I agree it was short and sweet but the ending wasn't all it could have been. I wanted to see the girls talk it out and make up and also see more of what happened with the Itsuka x Amahara relationship

07-14-10, 10:57 AM

Nioni said:
I agree it was short and sweet but the ending wasn't all it could have been. I wanted to see the girls talk it out and make up and also see more of what happened with the Itsuka x Amahara relationship

yes , i agree with you . They made such a fuss of it and their " make up" was too short or didnt even happen ( i dont even understand that , xd )
Well ... somehow im not pleased with the ending and I guess its really because of the really fast end.
Still nice art and i really liked it . : 3
My mom said im special . ~*

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices