Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Should Sunohara end up with someone?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Poll: If he should, with who?

06-08-10, 8:35 AM

im up for Tomoyo+Sunohara
cmon he cant be alone and he have already good friendship with her X3
Whats falling from sky is not rain, but tears.
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone laushing to one because he is different,
One laughing to everyone because their all same.

08-24-10, 4:52 PM

Tomoyo

10-11-10, 5:25 AM

LOL - I'm a hetero guy but I just HAD to check "Tomoya" - Sorry guys, I bet every male wants to pummel me now for this betrayal! XD

Honestly, while I love Nagisa x Tomoya as paring the most I actually think that Tomoya matched Yohei the best, as odd as it sounds. They seemed like a perfect gay couple, with all the teasing and therefore obvious Seme/Uke constellation.

BUT! Having watched the Gay-for-Sunohara Ending of the game on youtube, I must say it ain't meant to be - Sunohara sure doesn't tick that way, so it felt plain awkward and forced.

Disregaring the factual ending and considering their relationship in the beginning, I can still stand behind my decision though, haha.

If it was a girl, I'd actually go for Kyou - there's something about their dynamic I like, and they're both a bit lewd so it would be a kinky relationship :3

10-11-10, 5:36 AM

I just woke up, so I accidentally checked Tomoya instead of Tomoyo.

I wanted him to end up with Tomoyo. They'd make a hilarious couple.

11-22-10, 4:53 AM

Yes, Tomoyo and Sunohara would make an interesting couple... lol XD

12-25-10, 2:03 AM

I vote Yukine. Sunohara have the closest relationship with Tomoyo and Kyou but it doesn't seem to be the "Slap Slap Kiss" kind. They seem to genuinely look down on him and he seems to be turned off by their violence (not that would deter him from getting them if he could though). Yukine seems to be the only girl that he showed interest in that can tolerate and show respect to him. She also genuinely see him as a good person, despite his faults. Well, Nagisa and her mother share these traits too but I can't see them with anyone else but Tomoya and Akio.

You can make Tomoya fall for Sunohara in the game by rejecting all the girls. Its more of a joke than anything though and it scared the living HELL out of Sunohara.
Modified by dougmelon, 12-25-10, 2:08 AM

01-02-11, 9:43 AM

Maybe... with
1: Tomoya
2: Tomoyo
3: Nagisa *kill'd*

XD

02-05-12, 12:53 PM

I voted for Kyou but he could look good together with Tomoyo too...(I think)

02-06-13, 3:01 PM

I actually think Sunohara and Tomoyo would be a really cute, functional couple, if only they liked each other...

04-05-13, 10:36 AM

Tomoya!! xD Not really lol

I'm being serious now. I think Tomoyo and Sunohara would be good but really I much prefer Tomoyo with Tomoya. Kyou and Sunohara is pretty much unlikely. Can't really decide between Ryou and Kotomi. I think Sunohara and Kotomi sounds pretty good. There's also Yukine but Kotomi is my vote.

06-17-13, 11:51 AM

Tokuwa said:
LOL - I'm a hetero guy but I just HAD to check "Tomoya" - Sorry guys, I bet every male wants to pummel me now for this betrayal! XD

Honestly, while I love Nagisa x Tomoya as paring the most I actually think that Tomoya matched Yohei the best, as odd as it sounds. They seemed like a perfect gay couple, with all the teasing and therefore obvious Seme/Uke constellation.

BUT! Having watched the Gay-for-Sunohara Ending of the game on youtube, I must say it ain't meant to be - Sunohara sure doesn't tick that way, so it felt plain awkward and forced.

Disregaring the factual ending and considering their relationship in the beginning, I can still stand behind my decision though, haha.

If it was a girl, I'd actually go for Kyou - there's something about their dynamic I like, and they're both a bit lewd so it would be a kinky relationship :3

You should see the Kappei route of the VN.

Whilst I'm not fond of Yaoi find it an incredibly nice pairing, just as Sunohara x Tomoya.
Other than that I as well agree with Kyou being a nice pairing if it has to be a girl xD They both share smilairity's in personality and it would be very entertaining interaction between those XD

07-02-13, 2:27 PM

Tomoyo X Sunohara all the way<3

09-07-13, 9:23 PM

Either Tomoya or Nagisa. I don't ship Tomoyo with him anymore because Tomoya and Tomoyo are perfect for each other(Tomoyo After was way better than After Story). I ship him with Nagisa because I loved it when he asked her out(though it wasn't really a proper confession) and she got all embarrassed. But I cannot let go of Tomoya x Sunohara because of the fail route and how cute I found them

Pages (2) « 1 [2]