MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Should Sunohara end up with someone?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» #1: Sunohara Youhei »» Should Sunohara end up with someone?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: If he should, with who?
Nagisa

3 1.09%
Tomoyo

142 51.82%
Kyou

24 8.76%
Kotomi

9 3.28%
Fuko

16 5.84%
Tomoya (XD)

80 29.20%
Voters: 274

06-17-13, 11:51 AM

Tokuwa said:
LOL - I'm a hetero guy but I just HAD to check "Tomoya" - Sorry guys, I bet every male wants to pummel me now for this betrayal! XD

Honestly, while I love Nagisa x Tomoya as paring the most I actually think that Tomoya matched Yohei the best, as odd as it sounds. They seemed like a perfect gay couple, with all the teasing and therefore obvious Seme/Uke constellation.

BUT! Having watched the Gay-for-Sunohara Ending of the game on youtube, I must say it ain't meant to be - Sunohara sure doesn't tick that way, so it felt plain awkward and forced.

Disregaring the factual ending and considering their relationship in the beginning, I can still stand behind my decision though, haha.

If it was a girl, I'd actually go for Kyou - there's something about their dynamic I like, and they're both a bit lewd so it would be a kinky relationship :3

You should see the Kappei route of the VN.

Whilst I'm not fond of Yaoi find it an incredibly nice pairing, just as Sunohara x Tomoya.
Other than that I as well agree with Kyou being a nice pairing if it has to be a girl xD They both share smilairity's in personality and it would be very entertaining interaction between those XD

07-02-13, 2:27 PM

Tomoyo X Sunohara all the way<3

09-07-13, 9:23 PM

Either Tomoya or Nagisa. I don't ship Tomoyo with him anymore because Tomoya and Tomoyo are perfect for each other(Tomoyo After was way better than After Story). I ship him with Nagisa because I loved it when he asked her out(though it wasn't really a proper confession) and she got all embarrassed. But I cannot let go of Tomoya x Sunohara because of the fail route and how cute I found them

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices