Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 4:43 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The blue-hair girl is began to annoyed me..i just want to say "Shut up B*tch"
Mar 7, 2010 4:40 PM

Nov 2009
i love ameri!!! she looked so cool with wings!!! and ew that girl like mummy thin was gross XP anyway YAY AMERI!!! >.< marshiro is so... well she hangs with him 2 much XP poor ameri!!!
Mar 27, 2010 2:39 AM

Aug 2007
Ameri acts like a spoilt little shit. She's indecisive and then just bitches and whines when she doesn't get what she wants. Yuuri however is pretty thick as well for not realising her feelings in the first place.
Mar 27, 2010 2:46 AM

Jan 2010
Either way, the series still ended bad.
Ameri still ends up hated in the end by me.
And I hate the main guy because he just totally ditches her, without any thought.
Aug 5, 2012 6:47 PM

Jun 2012
Awwww shiet, its about to get real up in hurr. Bitch got wings now.
Sep 10, 2012 4:39 PM
Dec 2010
Why so much hate ?
You guys shouldn't go on hating Ameri. She's been with Yuuri from their childhood, he was her prince and now suddenly some other girl appears out of nowhere everyone accepts her as Yuri's wife and even Yuri take her side because he has no idea that Ameri loves him. That all has to be incredibly frustrating especially for sensitive teenage girl. And i bet she realized she loved him due to her rival appearance and so she had no chance to find right time to confess sincerely and now is late.

More importantly, what actually happened at the end of the episode. Ameri got wings and then suddenly all of them appeared at medical room with Ameri & rest of group taking care of the two of them. And even Ameri was concerned about Mashiro and seemed to forgot everything. That was weird.
If both Mashiro and Yuuri lost consciousness then why would dragon leave them be when he had perfect chance to get them..
It's simply feels like someone was forced to exclude certain of episodes/part of story to make show into short 12 episode...
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 8, 2013 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
Yuuri is an idiot.
I can't say Ameri is in the wrong being so jealous.
Jun 23, 2014 6:58 AM

May 2012
Pretty interesting development, I feel rather sad for Ameri :/ Well pretty nice development I must say, let's see what's next.
Jul 29, 2019 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
RediceRyan said:
Yuuri is an idiot.
I can't say Ameri is in the wrong being so jealous.

really? wasn't Ameria the1 who distanced herself from Yuuri and new she is suddenly jelous, she jumped off the ship way before Mito came in to pictrue so she needs to accsept it that she has lost, if any1 os a idiot its Ameri

greenmarty said:
Why so much hate ?
You guys shouldn't go on hating Ameri. She's been with Yuuri from their childhood, he was her prince and now suddenly some other girl appears out of nowhere everyone accepts her as Yuri's wife and even Yuri take her side because he has no idea that Ameri loves him. That all has to be incredibly frustrating especially for sensitive teenage girl. And i bet she realized she loved him due to her rival appearance and so she had no chance to find right time to confess sincerely and now is late.

More importantly, what actually happened at the end of the episode. Ameri got wings and then suddenly all of them appeared at medical room with Ameri & rest of group taking care of the two of them. And even Ameri was concerned about Mashiro and seemed to forgot everything. That was weird.
If both Mashiro and Yuuri lost consciousness then why would dragon leave them be when he had perfect chance to get them..
It's simply feels like someone was forced to exclude certain of episodes/part of story to make show into short 12 episode...

i don't hate her but she being bitch an idiot new + red my quote above to

no ameri was not concerned about her, itcwas an act, did u not notice her look when she was leaving? angry and some1 whos plotting something or follows some1 plan who is plotting against her

i do feel bad for her but working with the enemy will only greate more distance between them, i mean ameri will only make her relationship mc only worse

when u become bitch out of jelousy thats when u loose all chances of winning

Sugram22Jul 29, 2019 1:53 AM
Apr 19, 2021 3:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Romance drama because of the love triangle hmmm, and Ameri attacking Mashiro and Yuuri because of that other mysterious guy :/ I hope it will be resolved soon
Feb 25, 2022 6:51 PM

Jun 2016
Imagine finding out that people are being turned into mummified corpses due to one of the 'Three Strongest', and you decide, ah fuck it, let's take a day off, we need it.

Ameri got caught in the Dragon's allure and now is on his side - whether or not she knows she is, is up for debate, atm.

Ameri was technically not wrong. I'd consider anything that spawns from a tree a monster, unless there is some clear emotional connection involved. Ameri and Mashiro only know each other through Yuuri, that's it. Saying it to his face tho, that's a bad move, so I'm not surprised he got upset by it.

Feb 5, 5:47 PM

Feb 2014
I thought Ameri being shown with wings in the opening was metaphorical, lol, it actually happens in the show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 8, 2009

35 by Alfakurama »»
Aug 21, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

47 by Dekom »»
Feb 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2009

110 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

45 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 6:33 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2009

34 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 4:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.