MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Closest anime to hentai (most eechi)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Closest anime to hentai (most eechi)

Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
02-25-10, 7:27 PM

Note: If no genitalia is shown it's not hentai.

What is the ecchiest anime you've seen?

For me it's Aki-Sora There's a sex scene but no genitalia is shown (some parts are close though). Something you'll see in an R rated movie.

02-25-10, 9:51 PM
Anime Moderator
Ikkitousen
Malice Doll
Mnemosyne
Ninja Scroll (movie)
Perfect Blue
Shadow Star Narutaru (maybe)

The last one is more nasty than ecchi. Come to think of it - all of them are more of nasty than ecchi. But it is close to hentai...

02-25-10, 10:00 PM

Seikon no Quaser, Queen's Blade, Ladies Vs. Butlers, and Eiken.

02-25-10, 10:57 PM

Seikon no Qwaswer
Kiss X Sis
Queen's blade.

02-25-10, 10:59 PM

Kanokon was borderline. A lot of highly sexualised scenes. Shame the lead was a fat whore. Would've been nicer with some attractive girl.

02-26-10, 12:35 AM

I couldn't think of any, then someone said ninja scroll and I realised what the OP was really trying to get at. I'm trying to think, but honestly my mind is drawing a blank. Urostukidoji, I suppose is quite ecchi, but not hentai, though it's a grey areas os I wouldn't count that. Golgo13 was quite ecchi in parts. That's all I can think of. I'm quite a mainstream anime watcher. I tend to like supernatural anime, not obvious supernatura like monster or darker than black, more mysterious supernatural, where things are still left a little perplexing like mushi shi, as to the actual event.

I'll think on it, see if I can come up with some more later.

I just remembered Sexy commando gaiden, that is very ecchi. In fact, the whole premise is based on a style of martial arts called the sexy commando style. It's light hearted, there's no deeply ecchi events, I suppose it's equivalent is flirting.
Modified by TrollTrooper, 02-26-10, 12:41 AM

I am watching you masturbate....you're good.

02-26-10, 12:38 AM

Aki-sora and Kiss x Sis. all of the other shows mentioned above don't compare to either of these two

02-26-10, 12:40 AM

Does Najica Blitz Tactics count???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

02-26-10, 12:55 AM

Aki-Sora
Kiss x Sis

02-26-10, 1:17 AM

LoneTrooper said:

I just remembered Sexy commando gaiden, that is very ecchi. In fact, the whole premise is based on a style of martial arts called the sexy commando style. It's light hearted, there's no deeply ecchi events, I suppose it's equivalent is flirting.

Lol wut? Sexy Commando is an ecchi show? Then I guess Queen's Blade is hardcore hentai.
I really think you should check the definition of ecchi btw.

And seeing how nobody mentioned this yet: Futari Ecchi.

02-26-10, 1:29 AM

Asako said:
Kanokon was borderline. A lot of highly sexualised scenes. Shame the lead was a fat whore. Would've been nicer with some attractive girl.

RAGE!

02-26-10, 3:08 AM

KissxSis OVA (I am sute the TV will be censored)
Ladies VS Butlers leaves almost nothing to the imagination.

02-26-10, 5:22 AM
Anime Moderator
LoneTrooper
Urotsukidoji IS hentai not just ecchi. What did you watch? 4Kids version (if there was ever one)? Did your version come heavily censored (e.g. Kite)to get the impression that it's not hentai?

02-26-10, 5:26 AM

straight away kanokon and Queen's Blade, kanokon was stoped from production and some eps was changed i think because it was passing the boarder line of just being ecchi and becomeing a hentai

02-26-10, 5:29 AM

bestiedamo1 said:
straight away kanokon and Queen's Blade, kanokon was stoped from production and some eps was changed i think because it was passing the boarder line of just being ecchi and becomeing a hentai

No genitals not a hentai

02-26-10, 6:19 AM

Kayro said:

Basically, this. It's sex without the 'privileges' that hentai has.
Erm. What?

02-26-10, 7:55 AM

TsukikageRan said:
LoneTrooper
Urotsukidoji IS hentai not just ecchi. What did you watch? 4Kids version (if there was ever one)? Did your version come heavily censored (e.g. Kite)to get the impression that it's not hentai?

I suppose I just didn't find it all that hardcore. I found it funny in parts and not very serious.
Kayro said:
LoneTrooper said:

Lol wut? Sexy Commando is an ecchi show? Then I guess Queen's Blade is hardcore hentai.
I really think you should check the definition of ecchi btw.

I did kinda change it to 'flirting anime' at the end of my post, like I said, I haven't seen much ecchi stuff, so basically the anime I mentioned are the only reference I have.

I am watching you masturbate....you're good.

02-26-10, 8:04 AM

Mad Bull 34
Kanokon(I do not care what anyone says that show kicks ass)

02-26-10, 11:20 AM

I've seen alot of ecchi anime, and so far the only one that i've seen anyways close to hentai was.
Seikon no Qwaser.(though it is still airing, this could change)
I've been meaning to watch KissXSis(I seen it mentioned here so maybe it will be entertaining)
" Oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage!"

02-26-10, 12:07 PM

Probably Girls Bravo.

Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices