MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Berserk Chapter 312 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Berserk »» Berserk Chapter 312 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Berserk Chapter 312 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

22 59.46%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 27.03%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 10.81%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.70%
Voters: 37

02-25-10, 3:15 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's on break again eh? Bah.
Otherwise, a nice chapter.

02-26-10, 4:08 AM

I liked it.
The girl did seem weird from the very beginning, now we know why. Though who is she?
And that strange inn they went into, are there any problems, or is it to move the suspicion from the girl?
Cool, cool.

02-26-10, 12:10 PM

Things cleared from this chapter:

1. The Pirates suffered some fate on this Island
2. Miura Sensei is a Lolli
3. Puck and Isidro are the most hopeless comic relief duo ever

I knew from the start that Isma ain't a normal girl. An apostle may be? Can't wait to see
The Yorozuya without Shinpachi is like Shinpachi without Glasses

02-26-10, 1:28 PM

OH come on?! another break? seriously wasn't it like 2 chapters ago he was on a break? this is ridiculous wow. does he have no shame? i'd be freaking embarrassed if i released chapters in the same pace as muira. he's either struggling with the plot BIG TIME, or care-facing all his fans, if it's not the first then he's literally immune to pressure.

well, i don't have much to say about the chapter, it was mediocre. the drawings were kickass though, they seem to get better and more detailed every chapter.
...If you're looking for a clever and witty signature you've come to the wrong place.

02-26-10, 4:08 PM

With the amount of detail Miura puts into his work I don't blame him for going on break. But pretty good chapter. I sort of suspected something was up with that chick.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines

02-27-10, 3:46 AM

how long will this break be?

02-27-10, 4:20 AM

Well, at least Isma has something to do with the old god she talked about (related to the sea). And I doubt she is an apostle. Maybe a human embodied spirit or something.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

02-27-10, 10:05 AM

KickassErik said:
OH come on?! another break? seriously wasn't it like 2 chapters ago he was on a break? this is ridiculous wow. does he have no shame? i'd be freaking embarrassed if i released chapters in the same pace as muira. he's either struggling with the plot BIG TIME, or care-facing all his fans, if it's not the first then he's literally immune to pressure.

well, i don't have much to say about the chapter, it was mediocre. the drawings were kickass though, they seem to get better and more detailed every chapter.

Man such a big post as if you can do a better job than Miura. Before picking up a series and talking such big at least search the news to see how that stuff happens

Miura submits 3 chapters at one time and then goes on a break to work on next ones. Those 3 submitted chapters are released by the magazine within a period of 45 to 50 days (15 day gap in each chapter). Then there's a break and the same cycle is repeated
The Yorozuya without Shinpachi is like Shinpachi without Glasses

02-28-10, 7:52 AM

Good episode!

I hope to have answer to the next episode for Isma and the Gofd who is on the island.
[îmg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Anju03/KiraYoshikagesign_H.png[/img]

03-02-10, 2:35 AM

From the looks of it Isma may just take that form in order to lure her prey in or something like that, but seems Guts will be seeing some action soon =O

03-11-10, 7:21 PM

Nice artwork as always, it left of on a bad spot.

03-13-10, 5:12 PM

hJ said:
Things cleared from this chapter:

1. The Pirates suffered some fate on this Island
2. Miura Sensei is a Lolli
3. Puck and Isidro are the most hopeless comic relief duo ever

I knew from the start that Isma ain't a normal girl. An apostle may be? Can't wait to see

LOL... As much I like Isma and Schierke's designs... Miura Sensei being a lolicon does not fare him well in a supposedly horror/fantasy manga.

03-15-10, 8:56 AM

sunshinesan said:
LOL... As much I like Isma and Schierke's designs... Miura Sensei being a lolicon does not fare him well in a supposedly horror/fantasy manga.

C'mon she had boobs. :) Miura is a boob man.

03-19-10, 5:24 AM

Interesting chapter I wonder what that girl really is and whats up with the island @_@...Guess we get to find out in a few months.

03-20-10, 7:20 AM

interesting chapter...
nice

03-24-10, 4:43 AM

Quite entertaining chapter with a few semi-good loli scenes xD
No hacking and slashing though, nor did we get to see any Guts action.
But I do *hope* this break is for the massive build-up and awesomeness of the next chapter =P

03-24-10, 8:06 AM

cute loli sea-god :-)

the hacking was getting generic so this is actually a welcome change, I'm not too excited about this island story, but that's probably because of the endless break..

Berserk I believe is meant to be gobbled up in 100-episode morsels, not like this. I deliberately waited for the last 3 episodes to come out then saw them,but it's not enough...sigh
Modified by alcurad, 03-24-10, 8:10 AM

06-07-10, 3:12 AM

That loli made me hard. Finally Berserk is becoming slowly a moe fanservise manga. Lol, just kidding.

So it looks she is the sea God, but after seeing her in this chapter maybe she isn't evil.

Now how long will this break last. Breserk is killing me. I'm afraid that something will kill me before i see the end of this thing.

06-16-10, 9:49 PM

Killy_Zouichi said:
Well, at least Isma has something to do with the old god she talked about (related to the sea). And I doubt she is an apostle. Maybe a human embodied spirit or something.

im thinking something along these lines.. because like we saw before.. the wind elementals are represented by paper cutout looking things.. and, fire is lizards.. so im guessing that the water one would be those sharks that we saw come from Isma.. so yeah i don't think she is an apostle.. she also told Isidro to leave the island.. warning perhaps?? so she can't be all that bad..

and as for the town's people,they may be possessed.. just like with the pirate ship.. maybe its why they don't come out?? can't be in the sunlight..

also i like that character Isma.. i don't know why.. maybe because she is cute <_<..
but anyways.. i think she would make a nice addition to the group..
Modified by Viciouz, 06-20-10, 2:46 AM

06-19-10, 4:33 AM

Great Chapter looks like some development with the town and Isma next chapter
Breaks for Berserk are soooo long T.T

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices