MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Berserk Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Berserk »» Berserk Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Berserk Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

222 52.86%
4 out of 5: Liked it

58 13.81%
3 out of 5: It was OK

41 9.76%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

36 8.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

63 15.00%
Voters: 420

12-26-11, 1:56 PM

Seabury said:
Seriously, I didn't even think the anime was that great *until* the ending. I can't fathom what you all are whining about, because honestly this is one of, if not the, best endings I have ever seen in an anime. Are you that addicted to closure that when a masterpiece open ending slaps you in the face, you don't even notice? Pah.

This.

While I did like the series when I was watching it,(besides the event with Nosferatu Zodd, which I thought was very great), I never seen what the big fuss for this series was. After the last few episodes, though, my opinion shot upward a great deal. What a great ending... it really leaves you hungry for more.

Sadly, I have to read the manga now. Between this and having to read the D. Gray Man manga, I don't know what i'm going to do...

02-08-12, 4:08 PM

Was laughing hysterically over how "cliffhangery" this episode is.This is like the most unfinished anime I've seen lol. It feels like the story just started with this last episode.

Definitely need to read the manga now that the story got more interesting.

Oh and fu Griffith. Never liked you from the start and probably never will.

9/10

02-26-12, 2:20 PM

forlacik said:
Perfect way to attract people to manga :3

Indeed it is! Great work with that if you ask me :)

03-04-12, 11:13 AM
Anime Moderator
Wow what a depressing episode. I had to take a break after Judeau died and Caska was captured ;^; Damn. Watching the characters I've grown to love get killed, Caska getting raped, and Guts being held down so helplessly. Not sure how I feel about Griffith after all this either...

The cliffhanger was pretty funny though. Just hafta read the manga~

03-13-12, 11:56 AM

I never liked Griffith from the start and probably never will

03-25-12, 6:09 PM

last two episodes were queit possibly the two worst episodes of anime I have ever watched, and it wasn't because of the plot or any of the things people complain about.

what actually happened?

1) the hawks found out they were going to be sacrificed
2) the hawks were sacrificed
3) griffith 2.0 was born

why the fuck did that take 50 minutes to explain?
fucking awful. talk about dragging on.
the worst was when they repeat exact sentences over and over again. Ruined the whole series for me.

03-31-12, 8:25 AM

I guess I'm in the minority here but I thought the ending was pretty good, great even. These last few eps were easily the highlight of the whole anime for me. Sure, there was a lot of unexplained/unresolved stuff but I don't really mind that much (and I certainly don't like shows where every little minute detail is spelt out for the viewer leaving no room for individual interpretations).

Already started reading the manga as well (from the very start), and so far I haven't been disappointed.

04-09-12, 3:25 PM

No! no just no! I can't believe this is the ending!! how come and why?!?!?!! o.O
I feel so empty inside >_< I really can't describe how i feel right now!

I hate Griffith!! he must die!! omg no i don't want to say anything, i'm afraid he will pop up to me and kill me or...... >_<

and Casca ;-; I feel bad for her! why everyone just LOVE to rape her??! and right in front of Guts!! thats so cruel!

but why it ended like this?! why they made a REMAKE of the anime and not adding more episodes to it or adding to the story!

I'm so upset hfff -_- I can't say it a bad Anime but it has a bad ending!

04-14-12, 10:14 AM

alasd';;rd;-HMFtJ

FUCK
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site

04-15-12, 8:25 PM

luvyuyu said:
No! no just no! I can't believe this is the ending!! how come and why?!?!?!! o.O

I hate Griffith!! he must die!! omg no i don't want to say anything, i'm afraid he will pop up to me and kill me or...... >_<

and Casca ;-; I feel bad for her! why everyone just LOVE to rape her??! and right in front of Guts!! thats so cruel!

but why it ended like this?! why they made a REMAKE of the anime and not adding more episodes to it or adding to the story!

Probably cuz that isn't the ending????

Duh.

It's well known that the 25 episode 90's anime only covers 10 volumes of the currently 36 volume on-going manga lol. Go read the manga.

The anime should be considered a sneak peak of the manga. The manga is where it's at.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.

04-20-12, 9:34 AM

W.T.F i was so... i cant even say what is going into my head right now just WTF...WTF!! this is as bad as Phantom ~Requiem ending it just has you saying WTF!! but it is a bad ending but FU#$ing good if you know what i mean if there was a new ep and it was on sale for like a $10,000 i think someone would have got it but all in all it is one of the best WTF moments in anime history and that is good with me

04-21-12, 9:58 AM

That was trippin' balls. Almost made my score a 10 because I'm weird like that.

04-22-12, 12:18 PM

Worst. Ending. Ever
But I enjoyed watching Casca get raped by demons so it still gets a 9/10 for me
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

04-24-12, 6:18 AM

Bloodcalibur said:
luvyuyu said:

Probably cuz that isn't the ending????

Duh.

It's well known that the 25 episode 90's anime only covers 10 volumes of the currently 36 volume on-going manga lol. Go read the manga.

The anime should be considered a sneak peak of the manga. The manga is where it's at.

Yeah I heard it has an extra episode but they couldn't make it because they had some problems?
Anyway I'm reading the manga and really enjoying it!
I even played the game on ps2! love it

05-27-12, 11:38 PM

the manga continues it? i'm excited to hear that.

the ending wasn't satisfying in the slightest, i even went back and watched episode 1 (which clearly takes place after episode 25) and i really couldn't make sense of anything.

05-28-12, 10:38 PM

nqthing said:
the manga continues it? i'm excited to hear that.

the ending wasn't satisfying in the slightest, i even went back and watched episode 1 (which clearly takes place after episode 25) and i really couldn't make sense of anything.

Yeah you can read the rest in the manga which is way better than the Anime.

There is a movie as well which covers most of the manga, check it out.

06-03-12, 6:10 AM

The best
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.

06-11-12, 8:38 PM

W..what the FUCK. Caska getting raped was too much for me. My god... what a horrific scene... your lover getting raped by monsters then to be raped by your best friend in front of you while helpless.................................................... horrific indeed.

Not sure what I feel...
I feel so much hate towards the demons to victimize Griffith and the Hawks. Scumbag demons.

Griffith is not to blame people, it's the demons. Griffith is a character that should be pitied imho.

06-18-12, 11:22 PM

Pretty good show. Time to read the manga.

06-23-12, 7:47 PM

NOOO! NOT LIKE THAT! It can't end like this!!! I've heard of the infamour ending of Berserk, but this was on a level of a different kind! It0s like ending something at its most climatic of climaxes! Damn, that was really argh, there is so much left to be told. Anyway I was ready for it, it just means I need to pick up the manga at some point so that I can continue this amazing story.

Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices