Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 22, 2010 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, I cannot lie. For a filler, I laughed at this one...a lot

-First of all, Twilight Zone and 24 references=win

-This is probably like the Laughing Shino for Fairy Tail. It was very, very insane. It took me a while to realize who swapped with who. I loved the "drooling" fire and ice bits and Erza's seiyuu with that cat voice. Oh and of course, Erza freaking out that she would be a cat forever.

-Anyone else think Levi has a really cute voice?

-Next week looks like that new canon filler kick that shounen anime seems to be on. I'm glad for this because it's about Mirajane's sister that Mashima apparently didn't have time to write an arc about.
Feb 22, 2010 5:52 AM

Jan 2008
Mildly entertaining filler followed by another filler. Well, it's mass produced shounen so just as expected ^_^

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Feb 22, 2010 6:01 AM

Jul 2007
garfield15 said:

-Next week looks like that new canon filler kick that shounen anime seems to be on. I'm glad for this because it's about Mirajane's sister that Mashima apparently didn't have time to write an arc about.

Special chapters covered

The next episode IS NOT a filler. ITs material from manga about the above spoilered thing.

As for episode: FUUUUUCKING WIIIIN XD

Thats how anime-original material should be done.

Now I just wonder how many people will catch the references in this episode xD
AhenshihaelFeb 22, 2010 6:22 AM
Feb 22, 2010 7:04 AM
Nov 2009
lol I wish Gray was able to strip in Lucy's body XD j/k or am I? Oh and are Lucy's boobs really that heavy? haha Gray.

lol Levy cheering squad and all the way to the end it's CHAOS.

great filler, didnt leave me bored.
Feb 22, 2010 7:33 AM

Jul 2008
OMG ITS THE FIRST TIME I LIKED A FILLER THIS MUCH...
at first, the thought of having a filler was irritating but after watching, I WANT MORE XD

Can anyone tell me what are the references people are talking about??

And oh yeah...the next episode is NOT a filler(though it looks like one)....its in the manga =)
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Feb 22, 2010 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
cabalistxwhite said:
OMG ITS THE FIRST TIME I LIKED A FILLER THIS MUCH...
at first, the thought of having a filler was irritating but after watching, I WANT MORE XD

Can anyone tell me what are the references people are talking about??

And oh yeah...the next episode is NOT a filler(though it looks like one)....its in the manga =)

THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko89hiGLUS8

And THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

:)
Feb 22, 2010 8:17 AM

Dec 2008
I dont catch the reference... plz enlighten me
Feb 22, 2010 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
Please no more...I am going to die of laugh and can't stop even as I am writing this. XD Someone help my laugh!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 22, 2010 8:38 AM

Aug 2009
Hydrazoid said:

The Twilight Zone reference is the one at the beginning and end with the creepy narrator talking about creepy things with the with the creepy Twilight Zone music in the background. The 24 reference is whenever that guy would hold up the time cards you'd hear the loud "BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP" from 24.
Feb 22, 2010 8:40 AM

Oct 2009
Hmm...how should I say it? It's so damn funny! Like it very much!
Feb 22, 2010 8:47 AM

Jul 2007
garfield15 said:
Hydrazoid said:

The Twilight Zone reference is the one at the beginning and end with the creepy narrator talking about creepy things with the with the creepy Twilight Zone music in the background. The 24 reference is whenever that guy would hold up the time cards you'd hear the loud "BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP" from 24.

Not to mention that the whole storyline and how it ended would fit damn well as outer limits/twilight zone
Feb 22, 2010 9:29 AM

Oct 2009
OK, back to normal after like 30 minutes of I could not stop laughing. This is the best laugh in this series I got! XD I don't think any episodes will beat this one in laughter. Like some people it took me some time also to realize that Natsu is Loki and vice versa. Like wise for Gray/Lucy and vice versa; Erza/Happy and vice versa. Other best part was Mirajane and old Gramps switching bodies.....rest the pics will talk for me: the whole Gray being Lucy and complaining about her breast weight+back problems here=>
The Happy being Erza showing off her breasts+Happy as Erza trying to do a kick but failed due to pain=>
Natsu being Loki and his failure in getting a date+uncontrollable flames=>
Gray having a fetish of undressing but since he is Lucy it gets complicated here=>
Levy! Who is that again? At least she has a delicious flat chest=>
Levy cheer team=>
Erza complaning about eating fish all the time as Happy=>
Of course best is Mirajane switching with the Master.....rofl!=>
Best GIF able moments to me....grab as you like=>

Fai said:
garfield15 said:
Hydrazoid said:

Not to mention that the whole storyline and how it ended would fit damn well as outer limits/twilight zone
I got all of that when you mentioned it....it did not come to me naturally...maybe Twilight Zone. 24hr....was a good one that was not obvious to me. Outerlimits also rang a bell to me.
francismeunierFeb 22, 2010 9:34 AM

Feb 22, 2010 9:47 AM

Apr 2008
I didn't think this episode was that funny. It was just okay. =/
Feb 22, 2010 9:48 AM

Oct 2009
Grimmm said:
Why? It was hilarious.....can you give a reason....I don't get it.

Feb 22, 2010 9:56 AM

Mar 2009
Very good episode seriously haven't had so much laughter since Full metal Panic XD
Feb 22, 2010 10:24 AM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:
Grimmm said:

Well, everyone has their own opinion about finding something funny or not. I suppose this type of humor just doesn't appeal to me. There isn't some amazing answer I can give you...I just didn't find it funny. xD
Feb 22, 2010 10:25 AM

Jun 2008
Gray acting so feminist almost made me die (though I fully knew it was Lucy but oh lol) XD! It was friggen disturbing yet hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.
I feel bad for Erza for being Happy, but it was yet cute and even cuter the way Happy acting in Erza's body. And I think the person who should feel the most bad for is Loke and Natsu.
Oh, the body switching is sure really funny <3
Feb 22, 2010 10:53 AM

Dec 2007
Grimmm said:
francismeunier said:
Grimmm said:

Well, everyone has their own opinion about finding something funny or not. I suppose this type of humor just doesn't appeal to me. There isn't some amazing answer I can give you...I just didn't find it funny. xD

Really? I found it to be funny and I haven't even watched it yet.
Feb 22, 2010 11:26 AM

Nov 2008
Teh filler was worthy. Also, I liked the Erza service. Yeah baby~
Feb 22, 2010 11:59 AM

Nov 2008
This was probably a filler, but really doesn't mean that's a bad thing. The people who so quickly dropped this show because of it not being a perfect adaptation, were too judgemental :p Sure, it's not like the show is top class, but it has it's charm.
Although Lucy's purpose in the show still isn't very clear..
Feb 22, 2010 12:23 PM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
This was probably a filler, but really doesn't mean that's a bad thing. The people who so quickly dropped this show because of it not being a perfect adaptation, were too judgemental :p Sure, it's not like the show is top class, but it has it's charm.

I just remembered that one Lucy's those goals is collecting all these gold keys but did this change now into something else? We still did not see her get that Sagittarius key....would want to see that guardian.

Feb 22, 2010 12:31 PM

Nov 2008
desolato said:
The people who so quickly dropped this show because of it not being a perfect adaptation, were too judgemental :p Sure, it's not like the show is top class, but it has it's charm.

Actually, it took a little more than 12 episodes for me to rate this 6/10 so far. It started off bad and that's enough of a reason to drop it.
Feb 22, 2010 12:38 PM
Oct 2009
desolato said:

I've always thought of her as an "eye candy" :S

Nice episode. Considering the previous filler-episode was extremely crappy, this one was quite a surprise. Erza looked and sounded so cute when Happy and she swaped bodies ^^
Feb 22, 2010 12:39 PM

Nov 2008
Maximatum99 said:
desolato said:
The people who so quickly dropped this show because of it not being a perfect adaptation, were too judgemental :p Sure, it's not like the show is top class, but it has it's charm.

Actually, it took a little more than 12 episodes for me to rate this 6/10 so far. It started off bad and that's enough of a reason to drop it.

True, the start was perhaps bit sloppy and unconvential, and me having not read the manga ánd not watching One Piece (where Fairy Tail seems to 'borrow' a lot from), I can see why I'm quite lenient with it. Also, I have a habit of not dropping anime.. rather.. just put them on hold forever.
Feb 22, 2010 12:41 PM

Apr 2008
rarri said:
Grimmm said:
francismeunier said:
Grimmm said:

Really? I found it to be funny and I haven't even watched it yet.

Fantastic.
Feb 22, 2010 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
" I can't fly so I fell" LOL :))

I liked the episode but they didn't seem to have changed completely(for example Erza had the same personality as Happy, just other dreams).
Jio-FreedFeb 22, 2010 12:56 PM

Feb 22, 2010 1:04 PM

Oct 2008
Lol this episode was really funny xD
Feb 22, 2010 1:07 PM

May 2008
Now This episode was funny.
Feb 22, 2010 1:25 PM

Apr 2009
Grimmm said:

at the beginning was pretty funnieh XD but then the humor was repeating over and over
Feb 22, 2010 1:33 PM

May 2008
LOL @ GRAY XD "I'm gonna do it!!" Oh Gray..I love you.

Also, this episode sort of sucked for music. They recycled way too many sound effects over and over..not to mention one of the background OSTs that played, I heard in Junjou Romantica e_e That weird little 'Nya nya'' one.

Other than that, body swapping episodes are always funny.

Feb 22, 2010 1:52 PM

Dec 2009
For a filler this was good, very funny.

The next episode is not a filler which is good, if you watch the preview at the end. Happy and Natsu talk about how they met . . . which is in the manga.

Feb 22, 2010 2:03 PM

Sep 2009
Grimmm said:
francismeunier said:
Grimmm said:

Ya I didn't find it funny either. It was a good episode and very entertaining (even better considering it was a filler), but not funny IMO.

Edit: Also, the way it ended made it seem like there would be another episode to finish it but the preview shows otherwise.
Feb 22, 2010 2:03 PM

Oct 2009
breathesunshine said:
For a filler this was good, very funny.

The next episode is not a filler which is good, if you watch the preview at the end. Happy and Natsu talk about how they met . . . which is in the manga.
I more looking forward to get some pictures of Mirjane's little sister possibly making a GIF and most likely put it on my profile. She must the most odrable of all characters in this series...to me will be so far. I mean this is cute=>
Jumperboy333 said:
Funny episode. It was really entertaining.
I wonder how they're gonna reverse the spell though.
Yeah about that....they never said it :(
francismeunierFeb 22, 2010 2:30 PM

Feb 22, 2010 2:29 PM

Aug 2009

BTW, Gray trying to strip in Lucy's body was lol.
Samu-tanFeb 22, 2010 2:52 PM
Feb 22, 2010 2:45 PM

Aug 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
They aren't. Trust me. This was probably a random crack episode.
Feb 22, 2010 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
They're not?

WTH. (゚Д゚)
Feb 22, 2010 3:23 PM

Jul 2007
Jumperboy333 said:
They're not?

WTH. (゚Д゚)

Hobbzz said:

Edit: Also, the way it ended made it seem like there would be another episode to finish it but the preview shows otherwise.

You both are stupid.
Nothing needs to be finished.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone

Go watch a few episodes of original Twilight Zone in Youtube to understand.
Feb 22, 2010 3:31 PM

Oct 2009
Fai said:
Jumperboy333 said:
They're not?

WTH. (゚Д゚)

Hobbzz said:

You both are stupid.

So based on the logic of your statement....it is something of a what if and then it ends now...guess it's a parody to changeling magic. Does it happen in the real story?

Feb 22, 2010 3:39 PM

Jul 2007
francismeunier said:
Fai said:
Jumperboy333 said:
They're not?

WTH. (゚Д゚)

Hobbzz said:

You both are stupid.

So based on the logic of your statement....it is something of a what if and then it ends now...guess it's a parody to changeling magic. Does it happen in the real story?

No.
It does NOT happen in "real continuitY"

And yes its an out-of-continuity story which begins and ends in "Twilight Zone"
AhenshihaelFeb 22, 2010 3:43 PM
Feb 22, 2010 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
I thought that it was a pretty good filler, but I think that they are going to keep going with the filler's story line and make an entire arc out of it.
Feb 22, 2010 4:13 PM

Sep 2009
mysticryan said:
I thought that it was a pretty good filler, but I think that they are going to keep going with the filler's story line and make an entire arc out of it.

They won't. Didn't you see the preview for the next episode? It's unrelated. And read Fai's comments.
Feb 22, 2010 4:20 PM
Feb 2010
That was the best episode yet I pissed myself it was so funny
Feb 22, 2010 4:33 PM

Jan 2010
While watching it, not once did I think, "This is a filler, crap."

I don't think ANY anime has had fillers as funny/good as Fairy Tail's fillers. :'D
Feb 22, 2010 4:49 PM

Aug 2007
Well... for a filler was funny. I really like this episode: Waiting for next episode
Feb 22, 2010 5:04 PM

Dec 2009
Hell this beats bleach filler any day.
Feb 22, 2010 5:12 PM

Jul 2009
Now this is one funny filler episode XDD

Erza (Happy mode) had a really cute voice :D
This is a signature.
Feb 22, 2010 6:09 PM

Apr 2008
Tayloroids said:

I don't think ANY anime has had fillers as funny/good as Fairy Tail's fillers. :'D

I disagree, but that's just me. :P One Piece & Gintama have great fillers, especially the latter.
Feb 22, 2010 6:14 PM

Apr 2009
Ok, I'll admit it, even though this was a filler, I laughed, a lot... I guess they're doing a lot of the special chapters now, but I'm really looking forward to the Phantom Guild Arc.
More Lisanna <3
Feb 22, 2010 7:30 PM
Oct 2007
Funny filler. But I couldn't help thinking the whole time they were panicking, "Just read the darn spell again until you get back into your own bodies." Goodness.
Feb 22, 2010 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
Grimmm said:
Tayloroids said:

I disagree, but that's just me. :P One Piece & Gintama have great fillers, especially the latter.

Yeah, nothing beats Gintama fillers :D

But I gotta admit, this is a filler that is really worth watching.
This is a signature.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 30 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

breathesunshine - May 17, 2010

112 by gannoncannon55 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 10, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 3, 2010

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 26, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
Apr 23, 8:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.