Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2010 7:07 AM

Jul 2009
Watched it multiple time & feels very damn satisfying :)
Gonna love the BGM they use,it rocks!!

Love when Marida mobile suit's(hard to spell) owns those Jegans with Funnels.
Aubrey@Minerva looks cute & have some sort of royalty pride on her.Banagher on the other hand is likable,have sense of justice,not much emo& he also awesome when confronting Marida groups who tried to approach Aubrey. Gundam Unicorn is awesome with it's transformation sequence+BGM.Too bad we will wait a couple of month to watch battle between Unicorn vs Kshatriya +_+
Feb 23, 2010 8:30 AM

Feb 2008
i dunno banagher is kind of annoying. his sense of justice is consistent but naive. the old skool looking hair is a bit annoying too but i get that.
Feb 23, 2010 9:35 AM

Sep 2008
kisami said:
i dunno banagher is kind of annoying. his sense of justice is consistent but naive. the old skool looking hair is a bit annoying too but i get that.

Yea almost EVERY gundam UC protagonist is always Idealistic and has a Naive sense of justice, I think it's the whole Shonen thing, Most young boys are like that.

Also anyone wanna take bets on how many times some one will slap Links?
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Feb 23, 2010 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
I guess I'm the only one here to not think that it's absolutely, infinitely awesome. I mean it was good don't get me wrong, but it wasn't mind alteringly awesome. It's only one episode in, Full Frontal hasn't even shown up and the whole idea of a box holding the key to humanity's demise or triumph is a little wacky. I mean I like the fact they went back to the old school UC look for this as the 00 look to me wasn't beautiful at all (especially the mecha designs) but the polish on this seems too great to me. It may just be because it's becoming a new era in the visualization of anime but some grit to it would make it a lot better looking in my opinion. Overall it was good, but I don't think it was awesome and I don't think from one episode one can really get a good look at how awesome a series is going to be but, that's my humble opinion.

And to the person who suggested watching the summary movies if you don't feel like watching the series, I can agree that you can do that for MSG but doing it to Zeta is.....unacceptable. MSG made minor tweaks and got rid of the filler and the super robot aspects while Zetas movies damage beyond repair alot of the characterization, ending, and one of the best arcs of the show goes missing. If you just watch the Zeta movies you will truly be missing out on probably the best Gundam and mecha of all time (even though MSG is a close 2nd in best Gundam category, the movies really do a decent job).
Feb 23, 2010 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
This time the explosion has more colour :D
Feb 23, 2010 2:17 PM

Jun 2008
BEST UC Gundam intro EVER! ^^v
Feb 23, 2010 3:15 PM

Mar 2009
fights - awesome, rest - meh
Feb 23, 2010 4:19 PM

Sep 2007
Thank god I played all those Super Robot Taisen games... I actually went through the UC timelines with those instead of the animes. <_<
Feb 23, 2010 4:19 PM

Feb 2008
Amazing Episode...
Love the art, and how they used the Afros *LOL*
best part = the zaku on display...we know who shot that zaku LOL

Watching this makes me hope that they will redo the whole Gundam or at least Crossbone

Feb 23, 2010 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
This was amazing. Top notch animation, music, action. I hope it can keep this up... in autumn. Damn.
Feb 23, 2010 5:19 PM

Jan 2009
KrylonBlue said:
Meh_93 said:
Just watched it. I thought it was pretty good, but not great. Kinda confusing, but hopefully the next episode will be better. Does anyone know when it will be out?

You've only watched Gundam 00. You need to have seen the original Gundam series and it's sequels. People like you won't understand anything.

Wrong, I;ve seen all of Seed, Wing, a few others. I don;t put all the anime I've seen on MAL
Feb 23, 2010 5:59 PM

Oct 2007
I've noticed that Sunrise's OVAs are almost always more like Unicorn in terms of maturity while there TV series has gone for a bit more of the mainstream everyman appeal in recent years. I kind of get a feeling that works like Unicorn are the shows they'd like to be doing all the time but that TV stations and the current mentality of the anime market has forced them to change tactics to the way they are now.

That's not to say I hate their TV series like I know a lot of people seem to, but that if it were me I'd always put my bet on their OVA's and movies long before I would their TV series to deliver the full mecha experience.
Feb 23, 2010 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
Meh_93 said:
Wrong, I;ve seen all of Seed, Wing, a few others. I don;t put all the anime I've seen on MAL

[sarcasm]Yes, we now have completely newfound respect for such an amazingly dedicated fan like you, and not because all the series you've listed there are AU...[/sarcasm]

Someone else can do the honors... Jigero, if you haven't got tired of it yet, I think this guy needs to hear your recommendations for UC.

Jigero said:

"EVEN MY FATHER NEVER HIT ME!... Wait, I've been separated from my father since childhood, and now he's dead... crap." XD
Feb 23, 2010 8:02 PM

Apr 2008
midgemage said:
Meh_93 said:

[sarcasm]Yes, we now have completely newfound respect for such an amazingly dedicated fan like you, and not because all the series you've listed there are AU...[/sarcasm]

Someone else can do the honors... Jigero, if you haven't got tired of it yet, I think this guy needs to hear your recommendations for UC.

Jigero said:

"EVEN MY FATHER NEVER HIT ME!... Wait, I've been separated from my father since childhood, and now he's dead... crap." XD

If Bright doesn't show up anywhere in this to make a correction, then this truly is not a UC Gundam
Feb 23, 2010 8:36 PM

Sep 2008
Meh_93 said:
KrylonBlue said:
Meh_93 said:
Just watched it. I thought it was pretty good, but not great. Kinda confusing, but hopefully the next episode will be better. Does anyone know when it will be out?

You've only watched Gundam 00. You need to have seen the original Gundam series and it's sequels. People like you won't understand anything.

Watch:
The 3 Mobile Suit Gundam movies

Gundam Zeta the series if you want to see Gundam at it's finest, watch the movie fi you just want a history lesson

Chars Counter Attack

Gundam ZZ is optional, It's kinda not canon anymore ever since the Zeta movie. But most still consider it canon

and call me in the morning if there is any chaffing
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Feb 23, 2010 8:57 PM

Jul 2007
Wasabi said:
Thank god I played all those Super Robot Taisen games... I actually went through the UC timelines with those instead of the animes. <_<

This. :)
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Feb 23, 2010 9:39 PM

Oct 2007
martin03345 said:
midgemage said:
Meh_93 said:

Jigero said:

If Bright doesn't show up anywhere in this to make a correction, then this truly is not a UC Gundam

They did mention him giving some orders from Londenion. Is that enough? He's supposed to be in it in person later on I think, but since his voice actor is dead I don't know what they are going to do for that.
Feb 23, 2010 9:50 PM

Apr 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
martin03345 said:
midgemage said:
Meh_93 said:

Jigero said:

They did mention him giving some orders from Londenion. Is that enough? He's supposed to be in it in person later on I think, but since his voice actor is dead I don't know what they are going to do for that.

We need a full blown Bright slap for it to be official UC
Feb 23, 2010 9:58 PM

Sep 2008
SilentXenocide said:
Jigero said:
Meh_93 said:
KrylonBlue said:
Meh_93 said:

Watch:

Gundam Zeta the series if you want to see Gundam at it's finest, watch the movie fi you just want a history lesson

Chars Counter Attack

Gundam ZZ is optional, It's kinda not canon anymore ever since the Zeta movie. But most still consider it canon

ZZ is canon. The Zeta movies are not canon.

Considering Tomino made the Gundam Zeta movies, and didn't even touch ZZ. ZZ was just a spin off cash in.
Feb 23, 2010 10:06 PM

Apr 2008
Jigero said:
SilentXenocide said:
Jigero said:
Meh_93 said:
KrylonBlue said:
Meh_93 said:

Watch:

Chars Counter Attack

ZZ is canon. The Zeta movies are not canon.

Considering Tomino made the Gundam Zeta movies, and didn't even touch ZZ. ZZ was just a spin off cash in.

I'd have to agree with Silent with the movies not being cannon because if it was, then what happens to Haman? If the war between Neo-Zeon and AEUG doesn't occur because at the end of the movies, Zeon retreats, then it makes Char's assent to power hard to explain. ZZ may be garbage and it should have been the series that Tomino revisited and redid in movie form, it's still the true cannon until otherwise said.
Feb 23, 2010 10:16 PM

Mar 2009
Hoho! Amazing! This one surpassed my expectations, which weren't that high but, hell, Gundam / OVA / UC, my expectations couldn't be exactly low either.

Anyhow, the episode was good and very well executed. The story, which I didn't know s***, was good. I especially liked the Chairman, shame he had to die. Talking about the protagonist, yeah, I guess we couldn't expect too much about his motivations. Sure, love at first sight, decent enough reason to pilot a Gundam and do some damage, as if you needed one to begging with. ~LOL~

Anyone lost about wth is this about should pay attention to Chairman's, he sums up REAL briefly the past events. He doesn't even mention them exactly but it's enough to create a picture of what might be happening.

Feb 23, 2010 10:32 PM

Apr 2008
Well I'm pissed off now. I just spent 42 bucks on the Gundam Movie pack on Rightstuf.com as they had one left and it comes with the MSG movies, CCA and Miller's Report. I only want the trilogy movies as I'd rather buy CCA on it's own. Now I find out as my pack is being shipped out, that in mid-May, they are re-releasing the original Gundam movie trilogy in Bandai's Anime Legends set. Fuck!
Feb 23, 2010 10:43 PM

Apr 2008
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:
Well I'm pissed off now. I just spent 42 bucks on the Gundam Movie pack on Rightstuf.com as they had one left and it comes with the MSG movies, CCA and Miller's Report. I only want the trilogy movies as I'd rather buy CCA on it's own. Now I find out as my pack is being shipped out, that in mid-May, they are re-releasing the original Gundam movie trilogy in Bandai's Anime Legends set. Fuck!
Anime Legends eh? I've had bad experiences with them. A couple of discs in my Gundam Seed set don't even work. And neither do the same discs in my friends set, even when he exchanged it.

Yeah I'm not a fan of how they hold the discs cause often when they are back to back they are a pain in the ass to get out and make it easier for them to scratch, fall out and drop to the floor, etc. etc. Hell even my GITS 2nd Gig set that I bought brand new had a busted clip on it so that part that flips back and forth isn't set in place. But still, the movie pack I got is an Anime Legends pack from like 05/06 but it's brand new. It does aggrivate me again cause I do want CCA on a seperate disc and when I buy 08th MS Team, it comes with Miller's Report and I don't need two copies of it. Now if it came with F91 instead, then I'd be fine and dandy cause it'd be the major movies released in UC Gundam at the time. I was just gonna by the Zeta Gundam Legends 2nd set so I had it complete but my friend convinced me to hold off on that till my next pay check and I went with that due to there being one copy left. Figures my luck would have me having Bandai announce a re-release 2 days after I buy it
Feb 23, 2010 10:53 PM

Apr 2008
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:
Anime Legends eh? I've had bad experiences with them. A couple of discs in my Gundam Seed set don't even work. And neither do the same discs in my friends set, even when he exchanged it.

Yeah I'm not a fan of how they hold the discs cause often when they are back to back they are a pain in the ass to get out and make it easier for them to scratch, fall out and drop to the floor, etc. etc. Hell even my GITS 2nd Gig set that I bought brand new had a busted clip on it so that part that flips back and forth isn't set in place. But still, the movie pack I got is an Anime Legends pack from like 05/06 but it's brand new. It does aggrivate me again cause I do want CCA on a seperate disc and when I buy 08th MS Team, it comes with Miller's Report and I don't need two copies of it. Now if it came with F91 instead, then I'd be fine and dandy cause it'd be the major movies released in UC Gundam at the time. I was just gonna by the Zeta Gundam Legends 2nd set so I had it complete but my friend convinced me to hold off on that till my next pay check and I went with that due to there being one copy left. Figures my luck would have me having Bandai announce a re-release 2 days after I buy it

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Movie-Trilogy/dp/B0000648WP
Is that the one you bought? It sounds like it only comes with the 3 Gundam compilation movies. I can't see any product details on Rightstuf.com to say otherwise.

It's not on Rightstuf anymore because it's gone but here is the link to the re-release of it:

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/3310jylkONgmrhc4ZN/browse/item/86861/4/0/0

Here is what I bought on Rightstuf for 30 bucks less than what is being asked for on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=310201651665&Category=617&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1
Feb 23, 2010 11:04 PM

Apr 2008
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:
SilentXenocide said:
martin03345 said:

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Movie-Trilogy/dp/B0000648WP
Is that the one you bought? It sounds like it only comes with the 3 Gundam compilation movies. I can't see any product details on Rightstuf.com to say otherwise.

It's not on Rightstuf anymore because it's gone but here is the link to the re-release of it:

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/3310jylkONgmrhc4ZN/browse/item/86861/4/0/0

Here is what I bought on Rightstuf for 30 bucks less than what is being asked for on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=310201651665&Category=617&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1
Well. You could always resell the Movie Pack on ebay or something. Or you could buy Char's Counterattack on Blu-Ray to own it on it's own some day.

Eh guess I'll just keep it and have 2 copies of Miller's Report when I buy 08th, just peeved cause who knows what may come with that one that isn't with this one etc etc.
Feb 24, 2010 12:41 AM

Aug 2008

Holy sh*t Sunrise! You've really learned from 00. This episode was OUTSTANDING. It really felt like a good natural progression from Char's Counterattack. The mobile suit designs were all nice and beefy and I like the character designs for this show as well. Still feels very UC despite all this time passing.

So far the our Newtype hero feels very standard and doesn't seem to have much of a personality besides his obsessive desire to be needed by his Audrey chick. I'm sure he'll be more satisfactorily fleshed out soon enough.

By the way, the COMBAT, .... that was some good sh*t! That Zaku with the funnels really was a beast.
Feb 24, 2010 4:14 AM

Aug 2009
Well, I'm sad I need to wait a long time before the next one.

-Man, random terrorist attacks on space stations are always the worst to ruin your day. Did we learn nothing from 00 episode 5? *tsk tsk* for shame.

-"To fix the distortion of the Universal Century."
^^If only we had some sort of meisters that were created to fix distortions.

-Oh hey, it's that girl that may have been from another series that Sunrise probably thought "Perfect, we've got an out!"

-Wow, I can't tell you how impractically huge those wing/boosters look on the Z-Type Variable Fighter. It's like Wing Zero but they look more like giant targets instead of flight-capable. That being said, we're getting funnels this early!!?? You know that this one's gonna be a keeper.

-You know it's an OVA when a full-powered suit is fighting a grunt in an epic battle rivaling that of some of the regular series' final episodes. I swear, they're using lightsaber sound effects.

-Man, Banagher has got some moves. Kicks and headbutts a guy in the face and then low-kicks and drags a fully grown woman off an elevator like he's done it every day. I didn't like how he totally 180'd his personality when he started hugging the Haro like it was his happy place or something. Though that wasn't very nice of Audrey anyway.

-Well, now I know where Banagher got his moves from. His old man kicks ass too.

-I thought the Unicorn transformation would look lame and fake but it was sooooooo sleek and cool. I loved when the Unicorn mask moves away and you see the Gundam's face flip down and whip out the beam saber.
Feb 24, 2010 8:16 AM
Jul 2009
Ore wa, iku!

OMG! I don't know much about the history of Gundam but this one definitely kicks ass! Actually, from the Universal Century timeline I've only watched MSG 079 but looking into MSG Unicorn now, Sunrise had managed to maintain the UC atmosphere and also improve the graphics and animation from what I've seen in MSG 00.

The character designs of this show also caught my attention. Aside from the drastic enhancement from the designs before, the wavy/curly hair trademark hairstyles of the UC looks really cool now.

The action/fight scene of Banagher is also very well executed. The animation there can be par with those in Darker than Black imo.

Of course, the mecha fill-up the lack of loli. Well, I can set aside loli for now because it's Gundam were talking about. Unicorn's mecha-fanservice had made me wet my pants, it is just so amazing though I still wonder what is the trigger for Unicorn's transformation.

That is why I can't bring myself to hate this anime although it will take another 6 months for a next episode.

*waiting
Feb 24, 2010 10:45 AM

Mar 2009
garfield15 said:

-Wow, I can't tell you how impractically huge those wing/boosters look on the Z-Type Variable Fighter. It's like Wing Zero but they look more like giant targets instead of flight-capable. That being said, we're getting funnels this early!!?? You know that this one's gonna be a keeper.

Huge booster on ReZel (maybe you meant Kshtriya?) ? I didn't think that they were particularly too big you know. And hey, it's a variable fighter got love it, right? xD

Oh, the funnels, holy shit. I couldn't believe myself after seeing 'em so early too, and that many. I'm not too fond of them, you see. Actually, it feels like the one using them is almost cheating, leet power.

Feb 24, 2010 4:04 PM

Jan 2008
Since this is an OVA, how frequent is it going to be aired? 1 episode per month?
Feb 24, 2010 4:10 PM

Aug 2009
Ryoujin said:
Since this is an OVA, how frequent is it going to be aired? 1 episode per month?

Well considering the next one isn't until autumn.....
Feb 24, 2010 6:09 PM

Feb 2008
this was fucking amazing, and to think i was hyped for the 00 movie this fall, forget it, i'm hyped for episode 2 of this.

amazing ms fights, amazing music. and top it off with an already fleshed out world with references to char, amuro, the past conflicts and you get this.

and the way this captures the feeling of war is so fantastically done, with this level of animation and music, it conveys the feeling much better than anything past uc gundams have done.
Feb 24, 2010 6:44 PM

Aug 2008
Awesome UC shit is awesome.

Good graphics, good music. Well, I wouldn't be expecting anything less considering it's an OVA.

Also, no one's gonna commend that Starke Jegan at the beginning for holding it's ground against the Kshatriya? Or that epic Geara Zulu pilot who was a loyal Neo-Zeonist to the end?

Even though I'm more of a Zeon fan, I can't help but like the ReZel, since Zeta was one of my favorite Gundam, after all.

And the Zaku. No one commented about the Zaku. D:
Feb 24, 2010 7:24 PM

Feb 2008
yeah well, no matter how good you are, in the end, if your suit looks like a gm, there's just no luck lol
Feb 24, 2010 10:05 PM

Sep 2008
I think the Federation is getting kinda lazy with it's Mobile Suit Models it's basicly turned every variant model it's had into a GM

Hey remember the Gun Cannon? It's a GM now!
Hey remember the Gun Tank? It's a GM now!
Hey remember the RGZ? It's a GM now!

It's funny the Federation only offers mobile suits in 2 flavors now.
Fly casket: GM
OP: Gundam

But whats funny is why is the federation always working on a new Gundam every time some thing happens?
JigeroFeb 24, 2010 10:09 PM
Feb 24, 2010 10:51 PM

Apr 2008
Jigero said:
I think the Federation is getting kinda lazy with it's Mobile Suit Models it's basicly turned every variant model it's had into a GM

Hey remember the Gun Cannon? It's a GM now!
Hey remember the Gun Tank? It's a GM now!
Hey remember the RGZ? It's a GM now!

It's funny the Federation only offers mobile suits in 2 flavors now.
Fly casket: GM
OP: Gundam

But whats funny is why is the federation always working on a new Gundam every time some thing happens?

They just don't have the imagination that Zeon has for their grunt suits. Zakus, Bawoo, Geara Doga, Geara Zulu, etc etc.
Feb 25, 2010 4:57 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was amazing. Can't wait for the rest, I love the revival of the 0079 artstyle (With its fair share of changes to fit the newer styles aka BETTER COLORS).

Music was unbelievable, want soundtrack.
Feb 25, 2010 5:09 AM

Dec 2008
that was awesome

the mecha action was great
I loved the design of the green Zaku
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2010 5:15 AM

Apr 2009
Just incredible. The score is fantastic. The battles are visually breathtaking.
I love how they pay so much attention and detail to the cockpit mechanics and the pilot's actions.

The only downsides are the characters.
I can't connect w/ Banagher, but I'm sure his development won't be bad.
Feb 25, 2010 6:34 AM

Jul 2009
Sherr said:
Just incredible. The score is fantastic. The battles are visually breathtaking.
I love how they pay so much attention and detail to the cockpit mechanics and the pilot's actions.

The only downsides are the characters.
I can't connect w/ Banagher, but I'm sure his development won't be bad.

I just love the Japanese pronunciation of Banagher. Banajee!

Easily amused I can be.
Feb 25, 2010 12:30 PM

Jul 2008
so that where the unicorn fits in! oh noes, its a gundam!!! and it looks like all other mobile suits have gotten some serious upgrades since the last war
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 25, 2010 2:41 PM
Feb 2010
Amazed. Gundam Unicorn simply went beyond my expectation. The only downside? Need to wait for months before 2nd ep. came out. =|

R-Zero said:
garfield15 said:

Huge booster on ReZel (maybe you meant Kshtriya?) ? I didn't think that they were particularly too big you know. And hey, it's a variable fighter got love it, right? xD

Oh, the funnels, holy shit. I couldn't believe myself after seeing 'em so early too, and that many. I'm not too fond of them, you see. Actually, it feels like the one using them is almost cheating, leet power.

T3h Funnels! Oh I love em. They're just like a bunch of hornets ready to sting the prey to death. Pwned! >=D

Even more awesome is how Unicorn deflected all the shot from the funnels once the NTD is activated.

I'll say... Kshatriya is in for another big suprise @ ep2 on the battle with Unicorn Gundam. >=D
Feb 26, 2010 3:38 AM

Sep 2007
Awesome episode ..
But never saw Zeta and others. XD
Feb 26, 2010 6:25 AM

Oct 2009
ONE WORD: EPIC!!!

From beginning to end it was just fantastic! The animation,the music and the whole atmosphere around it is just breath taking!
Feb 26, 2010 6:42 AM

Apr 2008
I think character interactions was kinda lame, specially on Banaghers side.
Just met a pretty girl and suddenly he want to do what ever it takes for her sake? Well, I guess there was not enough time to squize enough character development for those scenes to make perfect sense.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 26, 2010 7:20 AM

Aug 2009
ZingFreelancer said:
Just met a pretty girl and suddenly he want to do what ever it takes for her sake? Well, I guess there was not enough time to squize enough character development for those scenes to make perfect sense.

You clearly haven't watched a UC Gundam series. That sort of character for Gundam series was all the rage back then.
Feb 26, 2010 9:45 AM

Sep 2008
garfield15 said:
ZingFreelancer said:

You clearly haven't watched a UC Gundam series. That sort of character for Gundam series was all the rage back then.

Dem New Types be crazy.

Newtypes are kinda like puppy dogs they get attached to some thing and just lose all reason.

pretty much every Newtype in the history of UC gundam mainly the males get all protective over some random girl.

and the Female NewTypes become obsessed and become lap doggish to some male character.

They are Empaths so when every they find some one that remotely resonates with them, it becomes like an addiction to them. They get withdrawal if they aren't around them.
JigeroFeb 26, 2010 9:52 AM
Feb 26, 2010 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
Basically, Newtypes just act funny.

They're like... schizos. Except with more epic skills.
Feb 26, 2010 3:45 PM

Feb 2008
best first ep of any gundam besides G gumdam(battle music was great) that i've ever seen(i love the theme song of this gundam, its all godly and stuff lol). Man but seriously I loved it
Feb 26, 2010 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
midgemage said:
Basically, Newtypes just act funny.

They're like... schizos. Except with more epic skills.

And funny hair.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MikelAL93 - May 16, 2014

297 by DivineLion »»
Mar 24, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ranlos - Mar 6, 2011

86 by TheRestlessOne »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Oct 29, 2010

116 by TheRestlessOne »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BladedWarrior - Nov 13, 2011

93 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stAtic91 - Mar 2, 2013

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Sep 23, 2023 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.