MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori »» Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

89 91.75%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 6.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.03%
Voters: 97

06-02-10, 8:22 AM

The moment the mob saw Ai. i teared up

The moment the guy hit Ai. I gasped and started crying a river

The moment her assistants looked and couldnt do anything. I continued

damn, so much tears i couldn't even appreciate Takuma's happy ending!! and exactly what happened to the detectives daughter?

---

So Glad some people are almost on the same page as me! i just started watching Jigoku Shoujo last week, i kept thinking, everyone probably already knows whatll happen, if i say im excited they might spoil it for me :P ^^

i had to register an account just to post how Awesome Jigoku Shoujo is!

06-02-10, 8:40 AM

I actually cried my eyes out when they hit Ai. T.T. At least Takuma had a happy end.

06-27-10, 1:12 AM

That was awesome O_O
For the last couple episodes, I wanted to give Takuma a big hug.
I felt sorry for him and he's so cute!

09-27-10, 7:15 AM

I knew there was a reason why Kikuri was so damn creepy. Shes the motherfucking boss of hell. :|

Epic episode though. >_<

10-29-10, 1:39 PM

I cant help myself, but first season touched me more, coz those last episodes showed ai´s life...and that was really sad... I like second season as well, but I am little bit confused about the end... The souls of her beloved was release to heaven? Coz it looks like she broke the rules when she took the boat with takuma back... so it seems that they were took by hell...

but i really love her character... she is really tragic woman- Enma Ai... but she is great...

10-31-10, 3:18 PM

That was one hell of an ending.. So sad to see them beating up Enma :( I hate it they got away with it :(

I don't hope the girl who got the sms is a friend of the sister of the detective cauz then Takuma would probably be sent to hell o.O I would really hate that, after all he has been through :O I was so happy when I saw him with his father :)

Seaosn 3 ^^

11-27-10, 11:35 AM

Amazing ending but really sad. Ai is one of my favorite characters T_T

01-31-11, 2:12 AM

Wow, simply... wow.

I liked how the first season hit us with a personal level between Enma Ai's past and then Tsugumi's decision with Hajime that we had been following all along.

I liked how this season took a step much further, jumping into the pasts of Ren, Wanyuudou, and Hone Onna, and having more of their equal involvement altogether.

And then I like how they connected, however briefly with Hajime and Tsugumi, but also with the tradition of how there will always be someone wanting revenge against someone. Like this series constantly preaches, "Humans don't change."

I'm not real big on episodic series. They're okay and I prefer them in moderation. But I couldn't help but be compelled by this - way more so than the first season. I looked forward more and more and just couldn't stop watching. I was glued.

Since the addictiveness factor is also big for me on this, and a huge, outstanding ending that was tragic and scared the hell out of me - I kept wincing for Ai as she so steadily walked around, frail as a doll, and then for the people to beat on her like she was reliving her hellish experience all over again was just horrifying.

I feel a bit unsettled by the ending, like I feel I have a lot of answers but even more questions, like what will happen to Ai's helpers, WTF Kikuri, the detective's sister's condition, Hajime and Tsugumi, and most importantly, Ai herself.

But I still think I liked this significantly more than the first season. It really took a step above and beyond of what I was expecting, which is always great news. So I look forward to the third season. <3

02-08-11, 1:30 AM

So we see that the detective's sister managed to survive, but the bigger question is...does she still have to go to hell even though the *contract* was pretty much canceled?

02-19-11, 8:42 PM

Ai. :(
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

03-02-11, 12:15 PM

Ah ah....i don't know whether to be happy or sad :\
Poor Ai, if i was Takuma i would have killed those guys there and then (>,<)
At least her leash has been severed and Takuma got a happy ending...

9/10.

05-02-11, 2:30 AM

The ending was tons better than the first season ending. And it made all the difference.
After watching the first season, I didn't end up watching this one until more than a month later. Now I want to watch the third season straight away =)

Ai's "death" wasn't as sad because of the knowledge that a third season exist and with that certain possibilities arise =D

Lenya said:
So we see that the detective's sister managed to survive, but the bigger question is...does she still have to go to hell even though the *contract* was pretty much canceled?

This!!

11-29-11, 1:03 AM

Eh I watched the 3rd season first, now I understand it more clearly after watching this. Time for 1st season..;o

These lasts episodes makes me cringe. It's kind of sad that's how people are pretty much are. Give something like this to the US and everyone will be gone by the end of the year.

7.5/10 I liked this ending more than the 3rd season but eh.

12-23-11, 1:01 AM

@Moonfrost

& then you spoil it for us. Nice going.
Modified by DigitalShadow, 12-23-11, 1:04 AM

01-28-12, 6:51 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WTF KINDA ENDING WAS THAT!!!!!!!! >;OOOOOO

AI MUST LIVE!!! ;~;

Please.. T____________T

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

02-13-12, 1:48 PM

‎#finish watching Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori.

OHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD.............. WHHYYYYY!!!?
T_________________T

03-13-12, 9:30 AM

Why couldn't they help her? I mean ok, they were erased from her memory but didn't the master of hell say "protect Ai" just before he disappeared?

04-19-12, 9:13 PM

i still hate kikuri

08-05-12, 9:59 PM

The way I saw it was after the Hell Boss possessed (by subjecting himself into her body) Kikuri and told the servants to watch over her, you saw Kikuri cry for a brief moment on top of the pole. It makes me think that all her scheming and messing with Hell Girl was to push her to that moment where she finally gave in to her real emotions. Therefore, she could finally be released of her eternal torture as Hell Girl.

08-09-12, 2:26 PM

Wow what an awesome final episode! And what an ending, wouldn't expect that Ai would turn around the boat, and wtf those where really horrible people who in their right mind would even dare to touch Hell Girl! Her disappearance was quite sad and I hope all those who hit her will really be thrown in the darkest pits of HELL!

And wow Kikuri that cried that was something unexpected, but did Ai really re-incarnated in to a cherry oO? Even that with the spider and the 3 eye scene that was so fucking creepy...

The ending with all the servants from Ai departing on the road would be really a great ending! And that Takuma was back with his father with a Big Smile was nice, and than the Text the by going girl gets just epic! Let's get going to the third season!

Either way loved this Second Season allot better than the first even though less of an on going story line the separated ones where very good on their own!

9/10

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices