MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dance in the Vampire Bund »» Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

69 39.20%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

29 16.48%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 9.66%
1 out of 5: Hated it

17 9.66%
Voters: 176

02-19-10, 10:13 PM

And I'm still cannot find any subs for this ç.ç

I bet this is hapenning just because I was expecting for this episode since the animated adaptation was announced. They usually don't late this much for subbing.

02-20-10, 12:31 AM

Reason subs are late this week:
Because I translate for the two speed groups and I get home late (from school and work) to do my homework which usually takes until late, and by that time, I just want catch some sleep. More so this week because I had to write a paper. /sigh
When humans are born, they are destined to die.

02-20-10, 2:43 AM

*generic post with more whining about subs*
I'm too lazy to write one D:

02-20-10, 5:22 PM

couldn’t wait for the subs any longer, so i sucked it up and ate it raw…

francismeunier said:
It was completely crap! It stank not only with the red/black censors and scene omitting it felt like Seikon no Qwaser censored all over.

Darklight0303 said:
Also is Mina's true form made of LAVA? @__@
I also felt like wayyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyy too many still shots were used during the action parts >_>. Still the core part also the Akira X Mina bits were all there so I am ONE HAPPY FAN NOW.
Core parts? Yeah sure but the manga is obvious better...right? BTW I learned something interesting SHAFT failed at securing enough of their personal...end result is what you see here.
yeah, the censoring was bunk. if they have to do it, couldn’t they do a better job? now that i've caught up on vol 2 of the manga, the problems are obvious…

...oh well, at least i finally understand what is going on.

02-20-10, 5:23 PM

ilikeyouevenmore said:
couldn’t wait for the subs any longer, so i sucked it up and ate it raw…

lol, sub was released a couple of minutes ago. XD
Dat non-functional bbcode

02-20-10, 6:02 PM

....Lol. AkiraxYuki my ass.

All the people who were bitten were turned back and the traitorous group were taken down. What really confused me was that SFW's subs had Akira calling Wolf his father. SHAFT did a pretty crappy job with revealing this sudden piece of information. Now that the Bund is officially what it is, there's only 5 episodes left to really continue anything and incorporate Meiren's true role. Her preventing Mina from jacking up the vampire bat guy clearly shows she has some strange motives. And I seriously hope Mina's golden form is really just an ingenious censoring on SHAFT's part. I'm going to need to start the manga after this.

02-20-10, 6:19 PM

SubsFuckingWhere said:
did this show just get good? still no budget, though.​

can't make something better and shorter up. Going to start manga tomorrow though.

02-20-10, 7:29 PM

lol it got SHAFTed again.

Still pictures may work with Bakemonogatari or SZS, but it definitely is ruining an action series like Vampire Bund.

Now they decided to take a break... I wonder if this is the last time we will hear of it.... (like what happened with Bakemonogatari.... delayed for a VERY long time)

Can they at least remaster this thing and add the animation for the DVD release?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-20-10, 7:43 PM

Now I know why I'm so infatuated with vampires rather than werewolves: I seek something greater than sex. :P

02-20-10, 7:53 PM

Damn this episode sucked ass!

02-20-10, 8:28 PM

this felt like a last episode in a lot of ways, and to be honest i haven't been enjoying this show enough to care that if it was. I know its scheduled for 5 more episodes but at this point there really isn't much they can do to make this show any better, and a second season desirable because its just been that generic so far. i don't know about the manga because i haven't read a page of it, but i just don't get why people like this show so much; don't get me wrong the fight was epic, but there just seem to be to much to the story at this point.

02-20-10, 8:38 PM

Wow they left a lot of the Dialogue between Mina and Yuki frolm the manga out.It explains the transformations and gives a little more background. I also don't really see how they can fit the next arc in 5 eps and its a good one at that.

02-20-10, 8:45 PM

That was confusing for me o_o
Oh well, on to the next arc?

02-20-10, 8:56 PM

This episode was so epic, it felt like the last episode.

However, there were too many red stills :(
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.

02-20-10, 9:18 PM

did this show just get good? still no budget, though.​

I have no idea how they plan to end this with though

02-20-10, 10:10 PM

dark_fishie said:
(haven't read the manga, apologies)

Srsly, what's up with Meiran? She stopped Mina even though she's supposed to "protect the vampire bloodlne", right? Does that imply she might not be working for Mina? Or maybe it means the definition of a vampire is changing?
francismeunier said:
dark_fishie said:
(haven't read the manga, apologies)

Srsly, what's up with Meiran? She stopped Mina even though she's supposed to "protect the vampire bloodlne", right? Does that imply she might not be working for Mina? Or maybe it means the definition of a vampire is changing?
Actually I though about that and it would be interesting in a sense to have Meiren a half vampire/half werewolf for fans of Mina x Akira to see the result of their breeding. Would be a nice element.....because a)she has fangs but not sure if they are vampire ones of werewolf ones and b)her eyes were definitely not the red vampire ones at one point....so yeah that's all.

bah shes a created character from the anime, so any guess could be possible
she's not related to the manga but the first arc turn out to be good !
some changes, but the animation is fantastic !

02-20-10, 10:26 PM

I was only following this anime for this part in the manga because it was my favorite part! But SHAFT completely RUINED IT. I was severely disappointed. IT SUCKED MAJOR ARSE. The fight was a joke because it was 99% dialogue and stills. The romantic scene between Akira and Mina was so mellowed out-- I didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling I got from reading the manga. There were red stills, black stills, still stills, looong dialogues blah blah blah, HUGE censors--- and obviously lazy animation. Also why the hell was Mina gold??

Also the last episode made me so pissed because they made the ring that Yuki gave Akira way too important that Akira had this huge stupid monologue about how it was so important to him. Whereas in the manga, Mina just said she "lost" his ring and he replied that there was "no point in wearing it anyway"! There was too much between Yuki and Akira in the anime.

Shaft made a huge mistake in trying to make their original story. And they're making their low animation budget so obvious...

If any of you haven't read the manga, drop this show and GO DO IT NOW. This show is officially dropped for me. :P
Modified by msskitties, 02-20-10, 10:29 PM

02-20-10, 10:50 PM

That was quite a interesting episode. Fight scenes were a little underdeveloped but overall, I got a pretty good rush. I would've been happier if they kept the whole democratic thing going on for a bit longer and left this episode for the very end but nonetheless, I can see SHAFT will try to be more authentic. No wonder the Japanese are ahead in technology, they take risks, haha.

I think nowadays people are so into action-packed films that they eventually might become illiterate by the sheer intellectual laziness of our society. I think some people might be stumped from reading that sentence. Oh well.

02-20-10, 11:12 PM

Werewolf and vampire. Sounds like that movie called Twilight.

02-20-10, 11:29 PM

SoFarGone said:
Werewolf and vampire. Sounds like that movie called Twilight.

oh yeah....like twilight is the first...

somehow i don't even feel i should read the manga. although watching this i seems i probably missed something.

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices