MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 44 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 44 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 44 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

194 82.20%
4 out of 5: Liked it

33 13.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 2.54%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.42%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.85%
Voters: 236

02-17-10, 10:03 PM

Fai said:
Possk said:
deadfoxblue said:

Oh, and someone mentioned Ed is meant to be taller than Winry now? I sooo want to see this.

There ya go. Last panel.

Sadly it seems that anime will ruin that scene as ed is still not as tall as he was in the manga -_-

I hope he is. But you're right, he still looked like a shorty in this episode. But then again, the two guys with him were giants, lol.

02-18-10, 5:08 AM

i so love to see Wraith fight

cant wait for the next episode

also <3 for brining back Ryn

(and am im the only one rly loving Winry here?)

02-18-10, 9:04 AM

i absolutely love the music that played during the preview
Does anyone know when the 2nd ost for the show will come out

02-18-10, 5:32 PM

Haha great episode. Something about Ed's face when he was being carried off as a "hostage" made me chuckle. XD I like his car design. Totally in good taste... :'x The animation seemed pretty in this episode for some reason...

Oh and of course, the Greed vs. Ling part was extreeeemely well done. Next episode with the battle between Wrath and Greed looks freaking awesome.

02-18-10, 6:47 PM

Comments being done while I watch it:

- HohoxAl meeting was pretty nice, it was tense and belieavable...

- Some really, really nice Winry fanservice. I don't really know why, but I do prefer the manga/Brotherhood Winry... The 1st anime Winry is so annoying for some reason...

- OH YEAHH *___* I was already missing my animated hottie Ed <333 absolutely LOVED the scene he finally reappears, it's epic, cool and sexy *o* and funny <3 I screamed like a little girl, horray for lose hair and white coat *¬* Paku Romi makes Ed looks even more hot x3

- Nice intromission pictures. Screamed like a little girl AGAIN.

- Laughted my ass off with the escaping scene!!! XDD

- ED WITH PONYTAIL OH GOD *nosebleeds*

- Ed's cool car = win.

- I just love Hohenheim. His thoughts and feeling are so real, I love the psychologic stuff in FMA. I wish my mum would read/watch this series someday. She'd love it [she's a psychologist x3]

- I don't remember in which episode discussion, but a while ago people were discussing about wheter Ed and Al were human or not... Well, finally, you got the answer :3 I have to admit that even I didn't remember if they were, so I loved that explanation part.

- GreedlingxBido meeting was epic. "Friends are bound by their souls". Awesome line. I just love Ling <3 <3 <3

I caught myself clapping at the end of the episode. AWESOME <3 FMA is just getting better and better. And it's not only because the manga is awesome, they're doing a really good job in the anime, the animation, voices, sounds, songs, everything is great. FMA:B is definetly a must watch.

F'ing GOD I SOOOO WANT the GreedlingxBradley fight *Q* It's going to be EPIC.

02-18-10, 9:46 PM

the new ost comes out during....midweek of march........

02-19-10, 11:42 AM

looks like things will get really interesting in the next episode!

02-19-10, 1:57 PM

Great Episode, loved the epic moment at the end with Ling and Greed =)

02-19-10, 6:52 PM

Chibi, the killer word.

The anime better conclude the damn story!

02-19-10, 8:23 PM

After reading the different comments I see that alot of people are watching FMA Brotherhood with different subs then others so the translations of some names differ. I'm pretty sure after watching Funimation and some fan subs the name is either Lin or Ling though i'm guessing on my first choice. Since Ed in japanese definitely shouts Lin several times from episodes 21 to 29.
"Men cry not for themselves but for their comrades" - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7

02-19-10, 8:58 PM

Jouten said:
After reading the different comments I see that alot of people are watching FMA Brotherhood with different subs then others so the translations of some names differ. I'm pretty sure after watching Funimation and some fan subs the name is either Lin or Ling though i'm guessing on my first choice. Since Ed in japanese definitely shouts Lin several times from episodes 21 to 29.

the manga calls him ling lol

02-19-10, 9:05 PM

suigetsu00 said:
Jouten said:

the manga calls him ling lol

Yeah but there are different translations of the manga
"Men cry not for themselves but for their comrades" - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7

02-19-10, 10:06 PM

Winry is a goddess, that tub scene was amazing. The chase scene was nicely done. i didn't appreciate cutting out the crotch comment but I guess they want Hohemheim to have a darker more serious feel here. Wrath and Lin... To be continued. Nice! :D

02-19-10, 11:03 PM

MeLcHoR said:
Winry is a goddess, that tub scene was amazing. The chase scene was nicely done. i didn't appreciate cutting out the crotch comment but I guess they want Hohemheim to have a darker more serious feel here. Wrath and Lin... To be continued. Nice! :D

Since I didn't have a comment on the episode I will just say I agree

02-20-10, 4:51 AM

Finally, some Ed awesomeness! Good to see Greed/Ling again too. I feel terribly sorry for that lizard dude.

02-20-10, 4:53 AM

Feels like Ed appear too quickly...doesn't bring out the feel that Ed was hurt badly...

02-20-10, 9:56 PM

Ed has some pretty capable bodyguards with him. It was funny how he did most of the work though, taking out those soldiers. But most of this episode was overshadowed by Greed. I'm so glad the focus is finally coming back to him/them.

02-20-10, 10:21 PM

BlueRazz said:
Feels like Ed appear too quickly...doesn't bring out the feel that Ed was hurt badly...

i thought it was just the right amount of waiting lol...he was only gone for 4 or 5 chapters in the manga lol which amounts to about 3 episodes

02-21-10, 12:21 AM

yes..the series is getting more and more exciting..can't wait for the faceoff between greed and wrath..

02-21-10, 12:23 AM

tachyonserj said:
The Rin vs. Greed scene really showed how strong a character Rin is.

i certainly agree..

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices