Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 13, 2010 11:40 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tsch, I hate these kinds of acts; makes me sick. I've gained a new-found respect for Miyuri, but for some reason, I lol'd at Hana... something must be wrong with me.

I'll admit that the opening was quite lovely though, but Sasha looked like a total granny with that outfit... should I be interested with the plot though, I'm not sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2010 12:25 AM

Oct 2009
What was this crap? Miyuri fan service? Pfff! Who cares about her. The only good thing was Sasha in that outfit and they actually made Hana's bathroom punishment with censors in there. Also action wise....hopt it gets better in the uncensored version because it was lame just to see flashes of light and the people dissapearing then seeing them all bloody. Also what the heck....O_o I though Katjka could only suck Hana's breast and a Qwaser only has one Maria......O_o makes no logical sense in a way other than the situation itself.
HawthorneKitty said:
Tsch, I hate these kinds of acts; makes me sick. I've gained a new-found respect for Miyuri, but for some reason, I lol'd at Hana... something must be wrong with me.

Hana was funny and stupid to abide by her Katjka's demands but it looks to turn her on just to think about the reward she will get from Katjka. The maid stuff is enough! Railgun was more than enough and I know you saw 19 so get my point.
HawthorneKitty said:
I'll admit that the opening was quite lovely though, but Sasha looked like a total granny with that outfit... should I be interested with the plot though, I'm not sure.
I think it will far be better next episode when Mafuyu's past is revealed
francismeunierMar 22, 2010 12:07 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 14, 2010 3:50 AM

Aug 2007
francismeunier said:
Also what the heck....O_o I though Katjka could only suck Hana's breast and a Qwaser only has one Maria......O_o makes no logical sense in a way other than the situation itself.

Sasha and Katja chose one maria beacuse it's good to have someone at hand if they want to replenish good quality soma, but nobody said that qwasers have only one. If you read the manga you should already know that. Just think about the adepts, they suck soma from random women.
Feb 14, 2010 3:53 AM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
francismeunier said:
Also what the heck....O_o I though Katjka could only suck Hana's breast and a Qwaser only has one Maria......O_o makes no logical sense in a way other than the situation itself.

Sasha and Katja chose one maria beacuse it's good to have someone at hand if they want to replenish soma, but nobody said that qwasers have only one. If you read the manga you should already know that. Just think about the adepts, they suck soma from random women.

Ok yes but I did not read all the manga and another thing I found strange was that Qwaser's body are rather more unstable if they do not drink SOMA from their Maria.....thinking it might have been the case with Magnesium's body since she was not used to the potential of Tomo's SOMA.

Feb 14, 2010 4:38 AM

Aug 2007
francismeunier said:

Ok yes but I did not read all the manga and another thing I found strange was that Qwaser's body are rather more unstable if they do not drink SOMA from their Maria.....thinking it might have been the case with Magnesium's body since she was not used to the potential of Tomo's SOMA.

Yeah, that's right, the soma quality is an important factor, but even Miyuri's soma was good enough to kill some soldiers... LOL, it was so quick & easy :D
Feb 14, 2010 6:26 AM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah, that's right, the soma quality is an important factor, but even Miyuri's soma was good enough to kill some soldiers... LOL, it was so quick & easy :D
With the copper doll all is a piece of cake to be sliced as long it's flesh and does not impose a problem on the copper itself....which makes me think will there ever be someone worthy of Katja to fight?

Feb 15, 2010 5:55 PM

Sep 2007
FREAKING OUT LOUD! I need the subs right now!
Feb 16, 2010 1:34 AM

Sep 2007
Meh episode. I always thought this chapter was useless other than the mention of Sodium. At least we're going to see the totally badass
next episode.
Feb 16, 2010 1:58 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Meh episode. I always thought this chapter was useless other than the mention of Sodium. At least we're going to see the totally badass
next episode.
Thanks for confirming the spoiler! Big YES! I really that Qwaser in particular. I also in particular like Titanium because I have a bicycle made of it.

Feb 16, 2010 3:33 AM

May 2008
Another episode of sexual harassment and violation in high degree, I am shocked!
He should wear dresses all the time. Also, I can't believe I'm still watching this.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 16, 2010 3:38 AM

Oct 2009
ukonkivi said:
Another episode of sexual harassment and violation in high degree, I am shocked!
He should wear dresses all the time. Also, I can't believe I'm still watching this.
You know what I am more shocked is that it's too bad it had to be Miyuki and not the loli...big breasts are not my thing and neither are yours I believe. The only thing Miyuki is good for is some comedy and at best as a side role until she becomes some Maria of someone. BTW best part for me but I am for Sasha effect on Miyuki and now we all know she likes young boys.....she is therefore a straight shota lover=>
francismeunierFeb 16, 2010 7:21 PM

Feb 16, 2010 2:57 PM

Sep 2007
I'm definitely quite surprise when Miyuki nosebleed over Shasha in that maid outfit. Too hilarious, I lol'ed
And at the first scene when Mafuyu could not attact or lock Tomo's outfit and the buttons is flying on Miyuki's forehead.
Feb 16, 2010 3:48 PM

May 2008
Well this episode was disgustingly hilarious. What a bunch of pigs those guys were. Hope they got a good show before they died.

Feb 16, 2010 6:46 PM

Feb 2009
...Spring Break?

Feb 16, 2010 7:17 PM

Oct 2009
KayChan4U said:
Well this episode was disgustingly hilarious. What a bunch of pigs those guys were. Hope they got a good show before they died.
Pigs? Oh yes and I hope they died happily to hell for their perverted minds. I completely forgot to ask anyone that read lots of the manga about this part=>
does it infer that Katjka might have been raped or was about to until someone might have saved her? Oh yeah also forgot but anyone think Tomo and Mafuyu in the beginning = to horny girls in hentai maybe?
francismeunierFeb 17, 2010 6:26 PM

Feb 18, 2010 6:41 PM

Dec 2007
Mmm episode wasn't that great. Seemed like a filler episode to me. The only plus in this episode was the start and the bath room scene.

Didn't like Katjka's development nor the setup. Felt rushed or rather forced. However I am now interesting in Katjka past.

Oh and yay for more loli boob sucking =). Now we wait for the uncensored.
Feb 19, 2010 9:59 AM

Jan 2009
Headshot! ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃ *cough*
And Miyuri. Is so retarded. ┐(-。ー')┌
Oh right, it's this episode.. Blargh ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Bleh, bleh and more bleh.
But Elizabeth in next episode at least ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Seriously though, what kind of masochistic fetish does Hana have anyway? ಠ_ಠ

francismeunier said:
I completely forgot to ask anyone that read lots of the manga about this part=>
does it infer that Katjka might have been raped or was about to until someone might have saved her?
Well at least it's not been mentioned. At all. Not even in the sligthest. At least not from what I can remember.
On the other hand, the manga is awesome right now : D Can hardly wait for the next chapter, harpharpharp
OosranFeb 19, 2010 10:03 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 19, 2010 1:32 PM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
Well at least it's not been mentioned. At all. Not even in the sligthest. At least not from what I can remember.
On the other hand, the manga is awesome right now : D Can hardly wait for the next chapter, harpharpharp

Delicious
is delicious.
Feb 19, 2010 1:52 PM

Jan 2009
Wasabi said:
Oosran said:
Delicious
is delicious.
Kinda, yes : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 20, 2010 5:45 AM

Aug 2007
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:
does it infer that Katjka might have been raped or was about to until someone might have saved her?

Well, there were men who said they give her candy after she endure something... <.<
Feb 20, 2010 7:06 AM

Nov 2009
just the start of episode 6 (before the opening)... made me think naughty things :3
Feb 20, 2010 8:35 AM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:

Well, there were men who said they give her candy after she endure something... <.<
They were probably perverts in this case of those who like giving pain to girls.
shitotaku said:
just the start of episode 6 (before the opening)... made me think naughty things :3
Ah finally someone who was thinking like me until they showed us they were changing in the end.

Feb 21, 2010 8:31 AM

Jan 2010
Sasha's a trap desu~
Its obvious
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 25, 2010 9:29 AM

Oct 2009
Kind of late but better than never....
NSFW GIFs (yes I declare links are NSFW) of the great scene of Hana that they did so well with the uncensored version and one of Miyuri....only thing I got is that her nipples look like those of Teresa
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8aa47a69611997/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fc627469612076/
francismeunierMar 22, 2010 12:06 AM

Feb 25, 2010 5:01 PM

Feb 2010
I liked this episode, Katja was awesome as always.^^
And I expecting something really nice for the next episode. And no, I didn't watched it censored, I rather wait for the uncensored for sure. I just assumed that by the previews

Cyz said:
Sasha's a trap desu~
Its obvious

Yeah, but that pedo guy didn't cared at all, friggin gay ¬¬
Feb 26, 2010 10:24 AM

Feb 2010
This ep was arousing as always

francismeunier said:
shitotaku said:
Ah finally someone who was thinking like me until they showed us they were changing in the end.

We all did there just no need to point out the obvious
Mar 11, 2010 1:41 AM
Nov 2009
This was an awesome episode! I feel bad that Miyuri had to do all that though.

Mar 11, 2010 2:39 AM

Mar 2010
I was turned on the whole episode :D
Mar 18, 2010 3:24 AM

Apr 2008
Miyuri as everyone says is retarded -.-lll

Mar 18, 2010 7:08 PM

Jun 2008
lol @ the snapping buttons scene. Miyuri can be pretty hilarious. She didn't have a nosebleed in the manga, but I guess she's more perverted in the anime. After all, such a delicious crossdressing tsundere Sasha is too much to bear. Hohoho.

What the hell... the scene where Mafuyu yells "he's a guy" to the soldier who's groping Sasha and who replies "I don't mind" is absent in the manga (thank god).
Don't touch my Sasha, you worthless bastard. Men sure are disgusting.

Oh yay, Lizzy finally shows up in the next episode.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Mar 28, 2010 10:21 AM
Nov 2009
HA! The old guy blew himself up. waste.
May 12, 2010 11:28 PM

Jun 2008
The forced strip scenes are getting old really fast, i must say though the opening scene though had me laughing so hard, starting off with me thinking are they really going there this early in the episode only to turn it into something hilarious.
Jun 28, 2010 4:09 PM

May 2010
ukonkivi said:

Sasha actually looked like a girl! SO cute 0-0

This episode was okay.. 4/5
Jul 14, 2010 9:46 PM

Aug 2009
Okay I'm starting to think that Katjka's punishment for Hana is starting to get worse and worse each day. I mean before she used to punish her inside the apartment, but now she's doing it even outside, lolol oh my.

Miyuri on the other hand became a heroine in this episode. I didn't expect her to do that because I thought she's one of those bratty rich girls. I guess I was wrong. You've gained my respect Miyuri.

I think the best past was when Katjka asked the soldiers if she can also trip then after they let her strip, she immediately goes to Miyuri's breast and suck them. I was laughing since the soldiers were clueless about the soma sucking method, lol. Oh and Sasha in maid dress was pure win too. :3
Aug 13, 2010 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
Haha sheesh. Katjka is the sadist.

When that dude was all like "That's also fine." when he knew Sasha was a guy I was laughing like hell.
Miyuri proved herself as...a good master.
I knew it since the whole stripping thing started, Katjka was going to do that.

Sasha should get dressed as a maid more often, it makes him so moe~
Aug 18, 2010 4:33 PM

Nov 2009
AHAHA i found this epi SO funny for some reason!!! maybe its the fact that Sasha had 2 dress up and that guy went over 2 Sasha and started pulling up his dress *sexy* *nosebleed* and then Mafuyu was like wait thats a guy an he was like "I don't mind." BWAHAHA X'D that was so funny!!! then i found it funny that he woke up when they were striping and Katya was sucking her Soma out of her. . .it was pretty darn funny... that little perv >.< and i loved it how Tomo walked in on Hana when she was being tourchered XP lol and it was funny how all the boys were all like cheering and stuff. . . poor Miyuri... and it sucks that she was embarrassed like that... omg but Katya's was worse. . .i feel really bad for Katya... why do humans have to suck at being nice!!!??? DX hehe but i liked the begining when it was like Mafuyu and Tomo having sex but it was really them jus trying 2 put her outfit on haha and Teresa looked so cute ^.^ but all in all i loved the epi!!! *wow i wrote alot. . . i guess this is my fav epi. . .???. . .*
Sep 15, 2010 2:30 AM

Jun 2009
It was (not) okay 1.1
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 14, 2012 1:57 AM

Apr 2012
This was one episode that was great, beginning to end. In particular, the opening joke with the "sex" and the buttons made me laugh. I was also surprised by the reaction of the guy when he found out Sasha wasn't a girl.
Sep 28, 2012 4:17 PM

May 2012
Quite nice and funny episode went quite fast :p
Oct 18, 2012 7:19 AM

Sep 2012
Nice
Mar 28, 2015 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
Pretty sexy start, but I was sure they were not doing it :D
Katja <3
Sep 1, 2015 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
I liked the breast sucking part.
Sep 1, 2015 9:00 PM

Apr 2014
Moog- said:
I liked the breast sucking part.
I especially liked the breast sucking part too. It was hot and sexy.

It reminds me of when you suck my boobies.
Jun 29, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2014
Man Hana and that bathroom scene was wtf!! I thought that rich girl was gonna die with all them nosebleeds she was having. Punishment "awaits" Hana. Lol.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 13, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Lmao, very funny episode. Hana was so hot in the bathroom too.
Oct 22, 2018 1:49 PM

Nov 2016
This is hilariously good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 1, 2020 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
the fan serves in their episode heck in this whole anime is just a bit much. But I'mma finished what I started.
Aug 31, 2021 6:51 AM

Aug 2017
The loli is into BDSM LMAO

Sasha in that outfit is cute.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 14, 2022 4:21 AM
Oct 2021
ไม่สนุกเลย
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.