Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2008 2:22 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am disappointed. Actually, not just disappointed but infuriated. Nothing significant happened in this episode. Nothing. Nil. Zero. Only the last part when Kouchi cries showed some "real" development.

Anyway, I hope the next episode is more filling.
Mar 9, 2008 10:38 AM

Dec 2007
I have to agree nothing happened, but I stopped caring about what happened to Kouichi a while ago.
Mar 10, 2008 12:26 AM

Jan 2007
Even though nothing significant really happened, i still enjoyed it. It just means that they are gonna lay it all out in the next 2 episodes. With that said, I am not likeing the current attitudes of Futami and Kouichi though.
Mar 10, 2008 3:17 AM

Oct 2007
Just saw it myself and Kouichi is seriously starting to piss me off. He should either do something about Mao or focus on Yuumi but all we see is him brooding over Mao and crying. T_T

Just hope the final episodes are able to bring something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2008 5:58 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Faust721 said:
Even though nothing significant really happened, i still enjoyed it. It just means that they are gonna lay it all out in the next 2 episodes. With that said, I am not likeing the current attitudes of Futami and Kouichi though.

Agreed. Kouchi needs to focus on Yuumi again and it seems like Eriko is about to go back to what she's been like before D: . But I have faith in my favorite character. Looking forward to more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 10, 2008 7:38 AM
Jan 2008
kouichi is pathetic he should end the relationship with yumi to move on with mao, or focus on yumi.maybe kouichi will end it when the festival is over.=/ hmm Sakino might still have a chance since futami might be back to her old mode.
Mar 10, 2008 8:29 AM

Sep 2007
I'm not pissed off at Kouichi for brooding (although I think he should make a decision soon) but I'm more pissed off at him for brooding IN FRONT OF his girlfriend. That's always nice, for a girl to see her boyfriend thinking about another girl. D:
Mar 10, 2008 8:34 AM

Oct 2007
radiantfire said:
I am disappointed. Actually, not just disappointed but infuriated. Nothing significant happened in this episode. Nothing. Nil. Zero.
EmperorJ said:
I have to agree nothing happened, but I stopped caring about what happened to Kouichi a while ago.

I felt the same way!!! Sanada-kun really got to me this episode, what was it feeling so down all the time, it angered me...
Futami seems to be realized her feelings as well as see what Sakino is facing...

Futami forever :P
Mar 10, 2008 9:41 AM

Jul 2007
Faust721 said:

actually i dont like this ep because of too much emo. seriously. i can tolerate at 1 emo character, and maybe stretch my limits to two. but three?(sakino, kouichi and eriko) damn. that's just too much emo in an episode.

kouichi should stop being emo over mao and make hoshino's last days extremely happy(he kinda did that with that offer to walk together at the festival but damn did he lose all the praise i had for him when he cried like a baby at the end)

sakino is got a bit better at the end of the ep, looking good. hope to see her happy again next ep(or not at all lol..eriko FTW!)

well, i just have a soft spot for eriko so no bashing for her XD

oh and am i the only one who thinks the story is similar to true tears? @_@
Mar 10, 2008 9:44 AM

Jun 2007
mhh.. this was boring and I hope they don't try going the usual harem way that now even True Tears (most likely choose).
But well there is still hope and if everything fails I still set some hope on Futami and Kazuki.

Akira Hiiragi
Making me last till the last episode even if it will be standard harem again.
Mar 10, 2008 12:24 PM

Aug 2007
Could it be possible for Hiiragi to end up with that bitchy girl who's dragging Kazuki at his ear(forgot her name)? :P Still like Futami x Kazuki, even if baka Sakino just has to make her mind up. If she's going to confess to him, finally, she could have Kazuki, but if she doesn't, I'm all for Futami! Kouichi shouldn't end up with anyone, easy as it is. He's just bad for Hoshino and he doesn't fit with Mao. Kouichi, drop dead, asap. All he does is crying about either that stupid book(which is actually very sad as I know the story as well... It's of Belgium/Dutch origin) or about Yuumi/Mao. I guess Sakino x Kazuki won't be working that good, as Kazuki just doesn't seem to really like her as he does for Futami. Futami even changed, more than Sakino if you ask me... Mao seems to get somehow over Kouichi, even if she does think about him, it's more friendly I guess... And if Mao should end up with someone, it should be Kai. They seem to be getting more friendly once again towards each other.

So, conclusion up till now:
Futami x Kazuki! =D
Kouichi x Yuumi... But don't you dare to make Yuumi cry! >(
Mao x Kai.
Other possible options:
Kouchi x Mao (... I'm going to hate Kouichi if it goes like that I guess. Oh wait, I already do dislike him xD)
Hiiragi x Thatevilgirlwhosdraggingkazukiintothedoorway (always seemed an option like me from the beginning, even if Hiiragi is not a main char)

Hiiragi should be a main char! xD
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 10, 2008 1:49 PM

Aug 2007
That was entertaining. Even though nothing really happened. Just feelings kept on fluctuating as always on these kinds of animes. I look forward to the next episode.
Mar 10, 2008 5:09 PM

Aug 2007
Faust721 said:
With that said, I am not likeing the current attitudes of Futami and Kouichi though.

Yessir. Kouichi is crying like I stole his lunch money.
Mar 10, 2008 6:12 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Iriya said:
I'm not pissed off at Kouichi for brooding (although I think he should make a decision soon) but I'm more pissed off at him for brooding IN FRONT OF his girlfriend. That's always nice, for a girl to see her boyfriend thinking about another girl. D:
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with him being upset - it's understandable even. But put a little more effort in when you're in front of Yuumi. All he's done is brood. Still, I'm not that angry at him. I felt really bad for him at the end. Poor guy.

For everyone who's angry about nothing happening... go back and look at your previous posts. Nothing happens in this show xD Another show would have gotten to this point in half as many episodes. This is its pace. You should have expected this :D

If there's one thing I really love about this show, though, is its ending sequences. They're usually profound (in stark contrast to the rest of the episode) and the ending theme playing a little early always just adds to it.

The art really degraded a lot of this episode though :S Didn't like that.
Mar 10, 2008 8:20 PM

Dec 2007
Damnit kouichi.. just realize you love mao and stop hurting Yumi already... let her move on!
Mar 10, 2008 9:54 PM

Jun 2007
I agree, this episode really didn't teach us anything new. It was more like a buffer for the next two episodes.

Yuumi already looks like shes made up her mind about something. My opinion right now is that she decided to make the most of what little time she has left with Kouichi and then brake up with him once she leaves. However Kouichi is still stuck trying to figure out his own feelings on what he should really do which is putting a strain on Yuumi's remaining memory's. Yuumi, from the looks of it, has already figured out who Kouichi will choose in the end.

Futami is second guessing her decision to stay with Aihara now that she figured out that Sakino likes him or has liked him from the start. I think she believes it as what Mao said. Aihara has spent so much time with Sakino but doesnt know his true feelings towards her (which is untrue for him since hes liked Futami from the start). I really hope Futami doesn't brake up with him. They make a good couple!

Class president definitely has a thing for Hiiragi. She always picks on him and goes off to find him specifically even though hes always with Aihara and Kouichi, who are in the same class lol.

Updated relationship chart. Post any bugs you find.
Mar 11, 2008 2:05 AM

Oct 2007

DeathfireD said:
I agree, this episode really didn't teach us anything new. It was more like a buffer for the next two episodes.

Yuumi already looks like shes made up her mind about something. My opinion right now is that she decided to make the most of what little time she has left with Kouichi and then brake up with him once she leaves. However Kouichi is still stuck trying to figure out his own feelings on what he should really do which is putting a strain on Yuumi's remaining memory's. Yuumi, from the looks of it, has already figured out who Kouichi will choose in the end.

Futami is second guessing her decision to stay with Aihara now that she figured out that Sakino likes him or has liked him from the start. I think she believes it as what Mao said. Aihara has spent so much time with Sakino but doesnt know his true feelings towards her (which is untrue for him since hes liked Futami from the start). I really hope Futami doesn't brake up with him. They make a good couple!

Class president definitely has a thing for Hiiragi. She always picks on him and goes off to find him specifically even though hes always with Aihara and Kouichi, who are in the same class lol.

Updated relationship chart. Post any bugs you find.
agree agree -_- Same opinion as you... Yuumi is just too plain... I doesn't like her at start...
Mar 11, 2008 9:21 PM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:

This show hit the point a while ago where the couples were more or less defined. I hope that Hiirai X someone happens, because it will probably be the only surprise of the remaining episodes.
Mar 11, 2008 11:31 PM

Apr 2007
cyruz said:
Faust721 said:

Agreed. Kouchi needs to focus on Yuumi again and it seems like Eriko is about to go back to what she's been like before D: . But I have faith in my favorite character. Looking forward to more.

My exact point. I will still hold faith with Yuumi and Eriko. Kouichi is so irritating -_-"
Mar 12, 2008 9:01 AM

Oct 2007
I'm kinda suprised why everyone seems to dislike Kouichi. I don't dislike him at all, I like him more than Kazuki. Anyway, I'm supporting Mao X Kouichi because they both seem to need each other. For Yuumi, I really hate her, she's annoying, when I first saw her she was already a big NO. I was really annoyed about her and Kouichi going out, I'm curious about with who he'll end up. But it better be Mao X Kouichi or I'll get mad, muwhaha. For Kazuki, Eriko and Asuka, I don't really mind. But I think that it's kinda obvious that Kazuki likes Eriko because he did so much just for her. If he may fall for Asuka, he must do it fast because there only two episodes left. Like I said, I don't really mind, but since most people support Eriko X Kazuki, I'll go with you guys.
Mar 12, 2008 4:15 PM
Jul 2007
kazuki X futami ffs!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2008 4:59 PM

Nov 2007
Loved this episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 9, 2008 8:45 PM
Feb 2008
kouichi showin some bitchassness in the ending
May 10, 2008 9:39 PM

Jan 2008
Erisu said:
I'm kinda suprised why everyone seems to dislike Kouichi. I don't dislike him at all, I like him more than Kazuki. Anyway, I'm supporting Mao X Kouichi because they both seem to need each other. For Yuumi, I really hate her, she's annoying, when I first saw her she was already a big NO. I was really annoyed about her and Kouichi going out, I'm curious about with who he'll end up. But it better be Mao X Kouichi or I'll get mad, muwhaha. For Kazuki, Eriko and Asuka, I don't really mind. But I think that it's kinda obvious that Kazuki likes Eriko because he did so much just for her. If he may fall for Asuka, he must do it fast because there only two episodes left. Like I said, I don't really mind, but since most people support Eriko X Kazuki, I'll go with you guys.

yes you seem to sum up all my words... =]
go mao!
Apr 4, 2009 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah wtf LOL Kouichi is a good character...

That last scene was fairly sad.

I'm guessing here, but I still think the hinted romances will happen. We'll see.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jun 14, 2009 4:35 AM

Jul 2008
yeah it will certainliy be mao T_T i was rooting for hoshino~~~~
man i dont want a mao ending D:

Apr 30, 2013 5:31 PM

May 2012
You can feel the buildup but rather don't see it as barley any development was made in this episode, with only two episodes left I wonder how they'll finish it!
Jan 22, 2014 1:29 AM

Jul 2012
Oh goddammit, here it comes. This show is gearing up to inevitably break my heart.
Mar 12, 2014 12:06 AM

Apr 2012
THE FEEELS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2014 11:20 AM
Feb 2014
Kouichi's girl is transferring schools in the next 2 days yet he is crying about Mao moving somewhere several minutes away. He needs to set his priorities straight.
Dec 14, 2014 2:07 PM

Aug 2013
Erisu said:
I'm supporting Mao X Kouichi because they both seem to need each other. For Yuumi, I really hate her, she's annoying

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Hell NO.
Hoshino is awesome character.
Mao is good too, but it is her fault. She was supporting their relationship at first. Ok she realized her feelings after that, but come on, she must just deal with it.
I'm terribly sorry for Hoshino, she deserves someone much better than Kouichi.

Ps this show reminded me one of the biggest things in this world - if someone tells you that she/he (I mean opposite sex of course) is JUST a childhood friend (or simply friend) , then that person is LAYING. The same thing is friendship between men and women.
rsc-plDec 14, 2014 2:11 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 29, 2014 6:44 AM

May 2011
I really, really, fear for Yuumi and Kouichi at this rate. This episode did nothing but aggravate the entire situation from 'risky' into 'endangered'. In a sense so that everything now for Kouichi's side is really, really at the verge of collapsing. I really fear for this, given the fact that two episodes remain. Kazuki's side is faring well, and the better part of this episode would go to when Eriko saw Asuka and Kazuki with each other. The rest of this episode just served to aggravate the situation. No good.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Dec 29, 2014 6:46 AM

May 2011
rsc-pl said:
Erisu said:
I'm supporting Mao X Kouichi because they both seem to need each other. For Yuumi, I really hate her, she's annoying

Hoshino is awesome character.

I'd personally agree with you, I find Yuumi a more suitable girl for Kouichi myself, and he already steeled up for the resolve to see her even when she leaves. I just hope he cried over with it and that is all. End of story.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

May 5, 2016 4:17 AM

Mar 2014
Things are getting awkward lately .. confused feelings yet again ~ .
Great Episode . "Thank you , Hoshino-san."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2017 9:20 PM

Mar 2015
If Koichi last minute chooses Mao there will be blood. You can't just abandon your girlfriend who is already gonna leave your school like that.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Feb 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Dec 2014
well this got depressing in the end…hmmm two episodes to go
Jan 23, 2020 7:35 PM

Aug 2017
Indecisive idiot Kouichi. School Days ending please. But I do favor Mao over Houshino. Mao is prettier and more fun.

I don't know what's going on with Kazuki's side, what a mess.

New favorite girl is the tsundere class president with pigtails. She and Hiiragi is the ideal pair.
Sep 29, 2021 10:15 AM

Aug 2014
If Im Yumi, id be like "Screw this relationship. Bye Kyoichi".
Feb 23, 2022 8:42 AM
Jan 2016
Yumi truly got stronger since first episodes, and that is admirable. Hope she ends relationship with pathetic Koichi and starts new life in a new place.
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, Mao looked beautiful in that maid outfit! I would tap her!
Damn, is Futami having doubts again because of Sakino? Uh oh... just when I thought Aihara was in the clear.

I'm still a bit annoyed at Kouichi taking for granted Hoshino and letting his feelings for Mao grow even more. He should've left innocent Hoshino alone and done lewd things with Mao while playing games with her late into the night back in episode 2!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.