Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 13, 2010 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
rawrs ... touma appeared !! =D

Feb 13, 2010 6:25 PM

Oct 2008
Bagonirix said:
Pretty much hate this show. Thank Thor it's only 5 more eps.

I'm almost on the same boat. This show was a lot more promising than Index at first, it's unfortunate to see so much filler. Where as Index wasn't long enough, this one isn't short enough. Shirai is about the only reason I can be bothered to watch these fillers.

Feb 13, 2010 6:40 PM

Feb 2008
Do we always need action in the anime? This is quite good for be a fillers. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 13, 2010 7:02 PM

Oct 2009
GarLogan78 said:
francismeunier said:
GarLogan78 said:
Of course Index is the one eating all of the food XD

But I HATE seeing anime characters play the violin, because 99% of the time, including this time, the position and bowing is all wrong. Her bow was moving completely different to the song, and she was always in the same position. It just really annoys me. UGH.
Violin player...you are?

I play the cello, but from being in orchestra I know how the instruments are supposed to be played haha.
I love you! I love all music players whoever they are! So what was the problem with Misaka? Her way of holding the violin?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 13, 2010 8:07 PM

Jan 2008
Despite being psudo-filler, it gives us an idea of what happens pre-Sisters Arc which is nice. Tbh I was actually expecting Touma's bad luck to kick in an have him end up on stage in a compromising situation with Misaka ^_^

Since we have 5 Episodes left and the next isn't going to start the begining of the Sisters Arc, I feel the rest of the season will most likely touch up on character development and possibly the Flashback chapters.
Feb 14, 2010 1:05 AM

Jul 2009
i guess this is the ep after touma loses his memories
Feb 14, 2010 1:30 AM
Mar 2009
Quite another boring episode, really. At least Touma showed up, but even he was not enough to save this episode from being another snorefest.
Feb 14, 2010 4:41 AM

Dec 2008
Uiharu on drugs XD

this show has a lack in substance at the moment, but Im enjoying it a lot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2010 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
The only anime I have seen so far that properly animates instrument playing would be Nodame Cantabile.

This was a blegh episode, actually. I was in the mood for some kick ass action but instead I got a slower paced kinda funny but not really amusing episode. Well, that's partially my fault for expecting action from this episode in specific.

Yeah, near the end of the violin solo I recognized it was a slower version of the ED.
-
Feb 14, 2010 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
GarLogan78 said:
francismeunier said:
GarLogan78 said:
Of course Index is the one eating all of the food XD

But I HATE seeing anime characters play the violin, because 99% of the time, including this time, the position and bowing is all wrong. Her bow was moving completely different to the song, and she was always in the same position. It just really annoys me. UGH.
Violin player...you are?

I play the cello, but from being in orchestra I know how the instruments are supposed to be played haha.
I love you! I love all music players whoever they are! So what was the problem with Misaka? Her way of holding the violin?

Haven't rewatched that part now, but it's just the general stuff: You usually can't hear a tune when the bow does not touch the string, the tune doesn't change when your fingers don't move during the same up/down-bow and such.. things everyone can easily see that is feels unnatural. But since Railgun is absolutely not focused on music so I can live with that.
Given Nodame Cantabile had such flaws it would be unwatchable though.
Feb 14, 2010 10:25 AM
Dec 2007
Tatsuyuki Nagai is a great director when it comes to slice of life episodes like this. He really made the characters shone and their relationships where very interesting and funny.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 14, 2010 11:28 AM
Dec 2008
the best filler episode yet
and lol touma appeared
and
uiharu doesnt know about her flowerpins?
hmm well maybe it has to do with her ability. she is a level 1, so
i guess she has some ability at least

misaka with dress and playing violin was goood

but
misaka + maid suit= HAPPINESS :)
Feb 14, 2010 9:56 PM

Jul 2009
Character designs were off this week... saving up for a plot-based episode?
The location definitely felt like they threw Touma in, but at least he had a purpose.
Misaka in that dress <3
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 14, 2010 11:01 PM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:

Haven't rewatched that part now, but it's just the general stuff: You usually can't hear a tune when the bow does not touch the string, the tune doesn't change when your fingers don't move during the same up/down-bow and such.. things everyone can easily see that is feels unnatural. But since Railgun is absolutely not focused on music so I can live with that.
Given Nodame Cantabile had such flaws it would be unwatchable though.
I see so that's what it was all about. Let's hope they might redo that part in the BDs/DVDs.

Feb 15, 2010 1:31 PM

May 2008
Poor Touma got threatened by the chair...D: And then he ran like a pussy. Boo. Come back Toumaaaa~

Feb 15, 2010 4:13 PM

Aug 2009
We need Index S2!
I'm pretty sure this episode is during the time between after Touma lost his memory and before he fight Acelarator. I'm glad to see Touma and Index again. I hope To Aru Majutsu no Index S2 will be aired this Winter.
Feb 16, 2010 12:37 AM

Dec 2009
lulz uiharu
Feb 16, 2010 2:25 PM

Jan 2008
I am beyond sick and tired of all these filler. I want it to go back to the epic storyline that the manga is currently dealing with. :P

The single saving grace for this episode was Touma showing up. Not kidding. I was just thinking that if Touma showed up, it'd actually kind of make this a decent episode, and thankfully he did. I wish he would have called her Biri Biri though. Unless he didn't recognize her. And of course Index is consuming the entire fridge. Yay.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 16, 2010 8:19 PM

Jun 2008
Now we're seeing why this anime was originally only going to have 12 episodes.

Either way, even if they don't show another manga related episode again, this series was a success. It made BiriBiri very, very popular, and it completely left the index anime looking bad for not having this type of quality.

In the end it's no surprise why this series is rated higher than index (anime) here in MAL. Better Characters, Better storyline, Better understanding of the plot, and of course with BiriBiri as the main character there's no way they could go wrong.

Index (character) is FUCKING horrible, plain and simple, her anime doesn't match up to this one. STOP SHOWING HER!!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2010 10:42 PM

May 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Uiharu was like on crack in this episode. Somebody needed to punch her in the face.

Saten needs to be punched in the face.
Feb 17, 2010 12:36 AM

Jun 2009
XxsamurixX said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Uiharu was like on crack in this episode. Somebody needed to punch her in the face.

No >_<
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 17, 2010 7:04 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
XxsamurixX said:
HawthorneKitty said:
No >_<
Indeed, No >_< If anyone should have a punch in their faces, it'd be everyone except Saten : <
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 17, 2010 1:11 PM

Dec 2008

Uiharu is just annoying >_>

Why fillers why?

Imouto arc looked so promising and this is what we got? the ugly Uiharu ¬¬ and all that terrible fanservice

Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
XxsamurixX said:
HawthorneKitty said:
No >_<
Indeed, No >_< If anyone should have a punch in their faces, it'd be everyone except Saten : <

Let´s punch Uiharu toguether
That stupid, ugly, retarded and useless bitch, without her the series would be so much cool

Saten is really cool, I don´t think she need a punch jeje
Feb 17, 2010 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
^Though you know, Uiharu isn't really "retarded".. She's apparantly rather smart >.>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 17, 2010 3:15 PM

Jun 2009
I don't care about Uiharu, she can just die.
Let's worship Saten-san. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 17, 2010 6:30 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
XxsamurixX said:
HawthorneKitty said:
No >_<
I think the punch should go to producers for not putting the sister arc...yes?
wabowser said:

Uiharu is just annoying >_>

Why fillers why?

Imouto arc looked so promising and this is what we got? the ugly Uiharu ¬¬ and all that terrible fanservice

Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
XxsamurixX said:
HawthorneKitty said:
No >_<

Let´s punch Uiharu toguether
That stupid, ugly, retarded and useless bitch, without her the series would be so much cool

Saten is really cool, I don´t think she need a punch jeje

Uiharu needs love and some good guy....she is so much full of energy! :D I loved her more with her off limit switch. GIF always makes me laugh so much....maybe I am too proud of it.... :D
OrochiPL said:
I don't care about Uiharu, she can just die.
Let's worship Saten-san. ^^
No let's worship Touma and Index..... ^_^

Feb 17, 2010 9:44 PM
Jul 2009
just watched it.. nice episode, this one beats all the filler episodes so far! Also Touma was here, but I think he already lost his memories on this period based on the first season...
and Index stomach is bottomless..
Feb 18, 2010 2:54 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
other people said:
Blahblah stuff about Uiharu, blahblah
No I'm with Orochi, let's worship Saten, if anyone at all.
Know what francis? I found out just now that this is the easiest way of quoting you : D
Feb 18, 2010 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
other people said:

*worships Saten*

definitely, she is what keeps Railgun better than Index :p
Feb 18, 2010 6:57 AM

Jan 2009
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
other people said:
*worships Saten*

Without her, Railgun, with it's multitude of fillers by now, would slip back into the shadow of Index : /
OosranFeb 18, 2010 10:35 AM
Feb 18, 2010 8:03 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
other people said:
*worships Saten*

Without her, Railgun, with it's multitude of fillers by now, would slip back into the shadow of Inex : /
Yeah good one Oosran.....Inex

Feb 18, 2010 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
^Very funny, is it really that fun when someone happens to make a slight spelling error?
I just so happens to write stuff at a whim, and I don't give it any thought, thus a slight error such as 'Inex' where it should've been 'Index' is likely to happen every now and then. Besides, I'm sure you understood what I tried to say, which is what's important, right?
And was it really that funny, francis? =.=
Feb 18, 2010 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:

Really now, francis. I would call you a troll if i wouldn't know you. Everone makes mistakes.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 18, 2010 12:28 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
^Very funny, is it really that fun when someone happens to make a slight spelling error?
I just so happens to write stuff at a whim, and I don't give it any thought, thus a slight error such as 'Inex' where it should've been 'Index' is likely to happen every now and then. Besides, I'm sure you understood what I tried to say, which is what's important, right?
Actually I though you really meant Inex and not Index....found it funny regardless for some reason.
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

Really now, francis. I would call you a troll if i wouldn't know you. Everone makes mistakes.
What? I really though it was genuine joke.

Feb 18, 2010 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Actually I though you really meant Inex and not Index....found it funny regardless for some reason.

We have a saying here, "Every excuse is good".
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 18, 2010 8:22 PM

May 2009
Uihara really needed to cut back on the sugar intake, but what's with all the comments about punching her or anyone else in the face?! There's certainly a bunch of annoying characters this season, but I like this group. Anyway, the only thing better than maid Misaka is cute white dress Misaka. Needed more Touma, but no biggie.
Feb 18, 2010 10:27 PM
Jun 2009
likeable episode...but seriously...fillers <.<..
Feb 19, 2010 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Then what the crap would "Inex" be anyway since you found it funny? O.o
Feb 19, 2010 11:54 AM

Feb 2010
I liked this episode, it was terribly adorable, also Uiharu hngggg

Although this anime seems to be going nowhere since the level upper arc finished, I thought that with Big Spider and what not a few episodes back there'd be some form of continuous plot, oh well. The character exposition is nice, I just wish they had kept it earlier on instead of jumbling it around.
Feb 20, 2010 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
I like these fillers but a actual plot advancing episode would be nice lol
Feb 20, 2010 2:05 PM

Jun 2008
I didn't mind the episode, but the animation quality on this one was absolutely horrible.
Feb 20, 2010 8:24 PM

Aug 2008
FLUFF, FLUFF, FLUFF and more FLUFF! Though I'm a bit ashamed to say I still enjoyed it. It was a fun little excursion. I'm just craving some ACTION!
Feb 20, 2010 8:31 PM

May 2008
Uiharu at her best!

and yay touma and Index

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 21, 2010 3:16 AM

Mar 2008
Episodes need more Touma and Misaka. :\ It's always funny for me when the two appear. X3

Feb 22, 2010 2:44 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
She looked so beautiful.

Uiharu, Ruiko and Kuroko too.
cyruzFeb 22, 2010 2:47 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 22, 2010 7:17 PM

Nov 2007
Once again, Touma saves the day. I honestly think Touma does those dumb things in front of Mikoto on purpose to get her to smarten up. After all Touma is pretty smart in Index.
Feb 22, 2010 7:41 PM
Mar 2008
Being a violin player, the violin scene was a bit irritating, though I liked the idea :)
Also, I'm guessing this is when Touma lost his memory? :o

Want Index season 2 ;_;
even though I like Misaka moar ;o
Feb 22, 2010 10:51 PM

Dec 2007
I am not surprised that Uiharu doesn’t know about the flower on her head, and I loved that scene where Misaka was so cute with the white dress. Overall, it was good episode, and I need real plot and story instead, however.
Feb 24, 2010 4:58 PM

Feb 2008
second time someone has asked about the flowers on her head and she didn't respond. this time she even seem like she doesn't know its on her head...what is that about. now its bothering me.
Feb 25, 2010 5:29 AM

May 2008
I think this was Uiharu's most shining episode.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM

» Why is there no CGDCT on this show?

Sagepool - Nov 30, 2023

14 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

372 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.