MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Record of Fallen Vampire Chapter 43 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Vampire Juuji Kai »» Record of Fallen Vampire Chapter 43 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Record of Fallen Vampire Chapter 43 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

23 54.76%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 30.95%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 9.52%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 4.76%
Voters: 42

02-11-10, 8:12 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that really sucked. Can't believe he actually died because he thought Kayuki would hesitate. I guess everything can't have a happy ending.

03-17-10, 3:15 AM

:[
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)

03-17-10, 4:50 AM

;-;

03-17-10, 9:40 AM

I guess you really can't have a happy ending in the purest sense with a story like this..

03-17-10, 9:49 AM

Damn what a sad ending... I wish it would end well. I will definitely buy this epic manga after I am done with Fate Stay Night.

03-17-10, 9:53 AM

Not too bad. I mean there was never going to be a happy ending. Things had to finish one way or the other. Nothing was held back and it was a good showdown at least. Really not a bad plan to gamble on hesitation knowing Kayuki's character. Still it's probably best for things to end like that. Finally can rest in peace. Kind of wish there was one more chapter just for an epilogue, but can't have everything.

03-17-10, 1:59 PM

I doubt he thought she would hesitate. It seemed more like an excuse to let her kill him and not feel that sorry for the act.

Anyways a sad ending, but how could it have been a perfect ending? Someone had to die...

03-17-10, 4:21 PM

Turbe said:
I doubt he thought she would hesitate. It seemed more like an excuse to let her kill him and not feel that sorry for the act.

Anyways a sad ending, but how could it have been a perfect ending? Someone had to die...

I agree, he let himself die.

03-18-10, 9:21 AM

While it was a sad ending, it wasn't a pointless ending. I think it was a good way to finish it off.

03-19-10, 12:01 AM

Although it is not a happy end, but still it is a good ending because Strauss finally able to rip for such a long year....
Life is dear, love is dearer. Both can be given up for Fate/Nanoha.

03-22-10, 7:14 AM

I knew it was going to end like this but i didn't want to believe it =[

03-25-10, 4:21 PM

An unhappy happy ending. Strauss couldn't go on like that for much longer regardless. I'm still torn over whether he would let himself die, he definitely had enough reason to let it happen. In the end, I'm just happy that he's happy. I don't know if I'd buy this manga, but I mostly enjoyed the read.

03-31-10, 7:01 AM

Aww, that was a sad ending :(
Ah, at least he was free in the end. Glad I didn't drop the manga.

04-02-10, 10:51 AM

The ending depressed me a little but...well, at least things worked out for the the others.
And it was really the only ending that made sense, so I guess it's okay.
This manga was amazing, I am glad I decided to read it and didn't give up on it. xD

07-29-10, 7:14 PM

Before I finished this series, I accidentally read a spoiler that totally exposed the ending. I wondered if i should just drop it since i knew how it would end. I am really glad i didn't, compared to reading a spoiler the actual ending was amazing.
I wish there was an epilogue to this series. I really wanted to see what it would be like with the dhampir's living on the moon.
This is definitely in my top 10 favorite manga.

08-26-10, 6:46 AM

Well, I don't know why you people are so disappointed about the ending. You should have seen it coming for a tragedy manga. That was actually a great ending considering Akabara lived for too long while even fighting against her wife and child just to ensure no wars would broke out.

Finally, one of the greatest king of all time can rest in peace now. All Hail Akabara!

09-07-10, 4:03 AM

Where can i read chapter 43? It's been so long that i'm at 42!! Thanks! :D

10-21-10, 3:42 PM

I really enjoyed this manga, and the ending fit perfectly!
In order to stop the girl's and his suffering, (even though Stella said she didn't think it was a curse because she got to see so much she wouldn't have otherwise, he set her free) he went and died, I wonder if he knew she wouldn't hesitate, but at least it ended rather nicely.

A great lot of moral and ethical dilemmas, but I still can't get over my mini rage over Saberhagen and the rest of the human / vampires. Fearing someone more powerful than themselves and that led to the destruction of Strauss's happiness and the destruction of the night monarchy, and even then he diverted the hatred towards himself to limit the bloodshed!

Mah well, a happy(?) ending for the dhampires though, they get to be exiled to a place where the humans won't be afraid of them, a fresh start for their kind.

10-21-10, 3:58 PM

-Quasar said:
Well, I don't know why you people are so disappointed about the ending. You should have seen it coming for a tragedy manga. That was actually a great ending considering Akabara lived for too long while even fighting against her wife and child just to ensure no wars would broke out.

Finally, one of the greatest king of all time can rest in peace now. All Hail Akabara!

Definitely saw the ending coming, but it doesn't change the fact that I wanted Akabara to be able to live in peace for a change.

10-23-10, 1:58 PM

Aww i wish he wouldof lived.
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices