Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2008 3:23 PM

Nov 2007
Ali is all kinds of awesome - steals Zwei, destroys Eins, beats down Drei, beats down Exia and only loses when Exia goes super mode. I would love to see him and Graham duel it out when Graham gets his GN-Flag.

Also I really hope they don't make Felt X Lockon a couple, that would just be too weird.

Mar 9, 2008 3:34 PM

Mar 2007
otacu said:
More confusion added.

And WTH. The gundam are already upgraded with that magic? Lame.

they aren't upgraded , they always had it , it was just sealed and could only be unsealed by someone with high security access.

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 9, 2008 4:22 PM

Jan 2008
wow, when exia turned red... goosebumps went up my back... for about 10 minutes... wow... that was an awesome episode...
Mar 9, 2008 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
sabermetrics said:
wow, when exia turned red... goosebumps went up my back... for about 10 minutes... wow... that was an awesome episode...

paint it red for extra speed.
Mar 9, 2008 4:53 PM

Jul 2007
Certainly must say the episode was full of epic win. Happy to see two of the Trinity dead and really wish they'd of killed Nena (what can I say I have hated them since their introduction into the series).

Interesting with this new Trans-Am system. I have thoughts it's going to lead to somewhat overpowered Gundams but it's interesting nonetheless.

Plus Graham with GN Drive (even if it's fake) = All forms of awesome.

My faith in this series has been somewhat restored.
Mar 9, 2008 5:14 PM

Oct 2007
XD AWESOME episode!!!

Glad Lockon survived :D and really cool with the Red Exia

looking forward to the next episode ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2008 5:26 PM

Oct 2007
Nuuu, Dynames!!! ;___;
Those parts with Lockon and Tieria were pretty strange yet entertaning ^w^

Nadleeh is way cooler than Exia's transformation! x]
Lockon in an eye patch, yay...I'm more happy that he's alive though♥

But DAMMIT! We lost eye candy Johann! WTF?! I was like 'nononono, don't kill him!' Stupid friggin Ali -.- Johann was the awesomest Trinity and he was suuuper sexy! It should have been Michael and Nena, or just Nena who died >_>

Michael died pretty suddenly; I was like "O.O" XD

That part where Saji told the Gundams to go hell was hilarious XD

I wanna see more Graham<3

And I can't wait for the rest of the season! We all just know it's gonna end crazy...
otakubaybayMar 9, 2008 5:35 PM
Mar 9, 2008 6:42 PM

Mar 2007
Haha! I was right about the frozen Aeloia theory. The ownage of Corner was awesome, the true body is actually somewhere near Jupiter as thats one of the last places I know of aeloia's existence (crazy theory). I didn't think they'd be using the epic/awakening Gundam powers yet. I thought they'd use something like that the last episode of this season, or the beginning of the next season, obviously the writers must have a good cliff hanger up their sleeves. As for Mr. Ali, I'm curious as to how he managed to 'hack' Veda as Johann said, meaning theres more to him we don't know, he has a relation with Lord Corner or is he just really freakin amazing?

I predict a crazy amount of Lockon-patcheye chibi art from the Roy Mustang fans

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 9, 2008 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
Sukotsutsu said:
I didn't think they'd be using the epic/awakening Gundam powers yet. I thought they'd use something like that the last episode of this season, or the beginning of the next season, obviously the writers must have a good cliff hanger up their sleeves.

That's exactly how I felt at the end. I was surprised they'd do this sort of thing early on. But then it just makes me wonder what they're planning for the second season. o_o

On a side note.. NENA SHOULD HAVE DIED! jdhsajkdhajh She should have been the first to die. Sure the loss of her brothers could lead to some sort of redeeming quality for her character in future episodes but STILL. I don't think I can ever forgive that brat for so recklessly using her gundam. The same could be said for Mihael, so him dying was nothing too sad. Johaan was a good character though, shame to lose him.

I'm SO glad we didn't lose Lock-on! Though he really shouldn't encourage fourteen-year-olds >>; Somehow I get the feeling there's upcoming loli.
Mar 9, 2008 7:52 PM

Mar 2008
Meh, another hottie dies in the world of anime. Johann Tirinity. >:

The episode was rocking. The fights were awesome.
Lockon with eye patch is <3 XD
Mar 9, 2008 9:51 PM

Jun 2007
I personally thought this episode was great. We get to see some sick mech formations, watch trinity get their asses ripped off, and watch Exia go crazy.

Heres my take on the whole new "overpower-ness". I don't really see it yet. Exia goes extra fast now because thats what it was originally designed for, fast close combat action. He's still going to be vulnerable to attacks by large numbers and long rang (if hes not paying attention). We also have no idea what this new Trans-AM's effects will play on the other working Gundams. It's effects may be entirely different depending on what the suit was made for. For example Lock-On's Gundam may have faster firing times or something directly related to the GN drive. Tieria's might now actually have a special use since he was hinting before at it when he had to shed the armor. We also don't even know if this Trans-AM will even effect the other Gundams. Setsuna's could be the only one with the change in power. Lock-on's could be broken now...etc. Its a bit to soon to say if CB is overpowered yet.

We also have to take into account that there are only 3 working units now and theres, what, 12 or more GN-X's with highly skilled pilots. We haven't seen CB go up against them yet so we have no idea how things will pan out. I personally think its about even now that CB has Trans-AM.

@wakka9ca
However, some mysteries are still unresolved, like what happened on Jupiter and where does the red drives really come from. Where did the Trinity brothers grew up? Did the black Haro get destroyed?

I think the Jupiter issue was uncontrollable. Meaning something broke in the ship and caused it to kill all the people (ie. a hole from a freak meatier shower). and I think Haro lost his memory because of something related to the ship. In that ep about Jupiter we hear one of the guys say something like, hey look what I found. It looks like its broke up I'll take it with us anyway. That may be why they couldn't make exact copys of the GN drives. There was probably data that got corrupted on Haro's hard drive.

Once again, it's official that the four original GN Drives have special usage and powers the red ones don't have. And of course, Graham using the GN Drive on a Flag is deadly, but overthrows a lot of my theories on future plot development....

Ya its funny, we where all talking about the GN drives last ep thread but no one suspected that the real ones would upgrade haha. Almost everyone thought it would be a downgrade on all GN drives (at least thats how I felt) xD. What a shocker when Exia turned red. It looked just like the Gundam in the first ep.

Mar 9, 2008 10:26 PM

Mar 2007
DeathfireD said:
Its a bit to soon to say if CB is overpowered yet.

We also have to take into account that there are only 3 working units now and theres, what, 12 or more GN-X's with highly skilled pilots. We haven't seen CB go up against them yet so we have no idea how things will pan out. I personally think its about even now that CB has Trans-AM.

The idea however that the false Gundams, or even Grahams, have possibly the same power as CB though is a bit far fetched. These false drives were made after the initial GN drives were made. This makes it impossible to put a hampering effect of some sort to 'hide' any abilities the false drives might have. Graham's MIGHT have abilities greater then the GN-X (but not CB) since his has yet to be seen, his GN drive didn't have a glowing red ring on it like the others, (rather a yellow if i remember correctly)
CB's drive on the other hand are handed down and were made in Aeloia's time when restraints could be put on them.

DeathfireD said:
I think the Jupiter issue was uncontrollable. Meaning something broke in the ship and caused it to kill all the people (ie. a hole from a freak meatier shower). and I think Haro lost his memory because of something related to the ship. In that ep about Jupiter we hear one of the guys say something like, hey look what I found. It looks like its broke up I'll take it with us anyway. That may be why they couldn't make exact copys of the GN drives. There was probably data that got corrupted on Haro's hard drive.

While I do agree that the only way the GN info could have been found was through the corrupt purple Haro, I doubt it was a natural disaster. Aelioa played some key role in it, either he sensed a betrayal, or didn't think most of the other crew would use it for 'good', so he killed them. The purple Haro trail was also on purpose, although that also remains to be seen. Aelioa also took those that he trusted from his crew to help with his future plans for Earth and then spent the remainder of most of his time in the asteroid belt near Jupiter doing prep work. The crew however continued to carry out the plans (when he got frozen).
SukotsutsuMar 9, 2008 10:31 PM

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 9, 2008 11:09 PM

Oct 2007
I hate that they ended the episode with us hanging like that!! Though it really was an exciting episode! I agree with as some have said, even if the other remaining two original gundams are camaro...trans am-ified, the numbers are still against them, plus we have yet to see a few tricks, such as Graham's GN Flag. I was hoping Setsuna would have finally killed Ali al-sarshes, but i guess he's too much of a hatable character to kill off quickly. Think about this as well, I have seem some complain about CB being overpowered now, but unless something changed, they were all getting their butts kicked...something had to give for them to even stand a chance! Those military formations were sick, lol!
Mar 10, 2008 12:04 AM

Jun 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
DeathfireD said:
Its a bit to soon to say if CB is overpowered yet.

The idea however that the false Gundams, or even Grahams, have possibly the same power as CB though is a bit far fetched. These false drives were made after the initial GN drives were made. This makes it impossible to put a hampering effect of some sort to 'hide' any abilities the false drives might have. Graham's MIGHT have abilities greater then the GN-X (but not CB) since his has yet to be seen, his GN drive didn't have a glowing red ring on it like the others, (rather a yellow if i remember correctly)
CB's drive on the other hand are handed down and were made in Aeloia's time when restraints could be put on them.

I was referring to group power not one on one combat. Do you think 12 GN-X's would be taken out fast by one CB Gundam? I don't, thats why I think their about equal now. Before the upgrade Exia would have gotten ripped apart and overpowered by the shear numbers not to mention the great teamwork that the GN-X team has. Now that he has amazing speed I think it's a level playing field now. Same goes for the others. I agree, I doubt theirs anything "new" that the GN-X's can do but in terms of speed and teamwork I still think its about equal if they face a Gundam or two now.
Mar 10, 2008 12:25 AM

Dec 2007
Just when it seemed like that lines of battle was drawn, everything goes to hell
the question that i haven't asked for a while is back
Who's good, who's bad?

I mean we have an like 6 factions now
The UN
The CB (Original Meisters)
The CB (Gundam Thrones)
Ali's Mercenary Group
Alejandro's attempt to control everything
Aeolia Schenberg

Questions i have now
1) Who's working w/ who?
2) Who is the primary antagonist? Ali, Alejandro, or Aeolia?
Mar 10, 2008 1:07 AM

Feb 2008
OMG! Words cannot describe the epicness of this episode.
The battle with the Trinities, Ali showing up and killing two of the Trinities, Exia in full power, Ali getting owned by FP Exia, these moments made the hair on my back rise! =P
Mar 10, 2008 1:18 AM

Jun 2007
otakubaybay said:
Nuuu, Dynames!!! ;___;
Those parts with Lockon and Tieria were pretty strange yet entertaning ^w^

You know there is going to be some VowelsxLockonxFeldt triangle there.
Mar 10, 2008 1:39 AM
Dec 2007
The script is becoming even weaker than that of Destiny with all the futile over-dramatization and the obvious "coincidences", and the characters develop to be as bad as those of Gundam Wing (Bishonen ftl !).

There are some good things though, the OST by Kenji Kawai, the series has a very good pace and this Gundam looked somewhat promising at the beginning... but it's almost screwed now. Hope that the second season will be more interesting, but I'm starting to doubt it. Maybe Sunrise will get serious for their next Gundam series (Tomino come baaaack !).

But maybe I don't enter in the core target of this series which is more aimed towards girls and teenagers than the real Gundam series. Still for a Gundam fan like me, it's a real disappointment, SEED was MUCH better, even if it was far from the best...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 10, 2008 4:38 AM

Apr 2007
by far the best episode of the series, this episode solidified my reason to pick up my first ever gundam series. though i'm a mech fan, i dun call myself a gundam fan, so to be picking up this series is saying alot.
Mar 10, 2008 6:19 AM

Sep 2007
Omg when Johann shouts, I sense very strong Kamina GARness in him (lol for anyone who still dont know, they share the same VA)

And I shouted during the GN-X Formation. WTF IS THIS SHIT LOL IT IS AWESOME. too bad I don't like the suit that much. If only there are a bunch of FLAGS with GN drive doing that , I will be all wryyyy all day long

EPIC
Mar 10, 2008 6:22 AM

Sep 2007
LoL from what i see Trans-Am System FTW~ :D

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Mar 10, 2008 6:53 AM

Sep 2007
FTW Trans - AM system for the win !!!!!
Mar 10, 2008 7:24 AM

Nov 2007
Red Exia kicks ass! But what will happen to Nena now?
Mar 10, 2008 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
Marraques said:
You know there is going to be some VowelsxLockonxFeldt triangle there.

/agree
Mar 10, 2008 2:03 PM

Oct 2007
Finally Gundam series has today.

Trans - AM = Oh sh*t!

Exia - increase speed
Dynames - sniping without need to locked ???
Kyrios - ???
Virtue - ???

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 10, 2008 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
so I don't think this post happened
RasenoreFeb 15, 2014 5:49 PM
Mar 10, 2008 2:39 PM

Mar 2007
Tekky99 said:
Just when it seemed like that lines of battle was drawn, everything goes to hell
Who's good, who's bad?

The UN
The CB (Gundam Thrones)
Ali's Mercenary Group
Aeolia Schenberg

Questions i have now
1) Who's working w/ who?

6? Considering that theres only 1 throne left, and it seems Nenas going to become part of the CB team and Aeolia is the founder of CB that gives you the UN and the CB, and I think Ali is more likely now to be a pawn of Alejandro considering he was able to access the throne pretty quickly (Johann claims Ali used teh ha4ck5), which gives you a total of UN, CB, and Lord Corner. I find it interesting that you would consider Aeolia an antagonist, but I also have my suspensions that he wants to unite the world and then 'awaken' and take leadership of it, although I have no chance of knowing that till probably mid second season. As for now, Alejandro is the main antagonist because he seems to be the root of the GN-X and the like...

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 10, 2008 6:06 PM

May 2007
AMAZING fight between Setsuna and Ali. That's all I can say atm after just finishing it.
Mar 10, 2008 7:01 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Tekky99 said:
Who's good, who's bad?

The UN
The CB (Gundam Thrones)
Ali's Mercenary Group
Aeolia Schenberg

Questions i have now
1) Who's working w/ who?

You forgot the Union, AEU and HRL's united front, which is NOT the UN. And by the way, Alejandro is a representative/observer of UN. The Thrones faction is pretty much dissolved now, with only 4 influencial independent "factions" remaining: CB with Aeolia, United Front, Alejandro and Ali. Of course, we don't know yet which one are actually allies or even if they have internal conflict and betrayal. Once again, we still can't be sure of Aeolia's standings and I have the impression Alejandro will go down very very soon...by the end of season one (especially after falling into Aeolia's trap....)

And also, don't forget Saji.... Where does he stand?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 11, 2008 10:52 AM

Aug 2007
What an episode. These last episodes have really been epic. They even showed Saiji wanting the Gundams to die. Maybe Nena will join will Celestial Being now, since they now have some common ground. I can't believe Aeolia was able to calculate this far. I'm starting to feel a little sad that the season will be over soon, so much is happening.
Mar 11, 2008 12:15 PM

Oct 2007
Jaemi said:
starseeker said:
THIS EPISODE IS EPIC
BASICALLY.
uguu~ Nena was almost at her end, too.~

I hope she joined them :P :P :P

GO SETSUNA!!! This series now officially gets a 9/10 from me!!! :P
Mar 11, 2008 1:26 PM

Nov 2007
Epic. Sill wondering what that gundam was that we say in setsunas past. Guess we must wait till next season. Trans-am = epic win
Mar 11, 2008 1:44 PM
Jan 2008
Hellmonkey said:
Epic. Sill wondering what that gundam was that we say in setsunas past. Guess we must wait till next season. Trans-am = epic win

I think something was mentioned about 1st and 2nd generation gundams in one of the previous episodes(the current gundams beeing third generation).
So I guess the gundam from Setsunas past is exia's precursor(the GN drives are probably passed down from gundam to gundam once the previous generation becomes obsolete)

DivineTrinity said:
What an episode. These last episodes have really been epic. They even showed Saiji wanting the Gundams to die. Maybe Nena will join will Celestial Being now, since they now have some common ground. I can't believe Aeolia was able to calculate this far. I'm starting to feel a little sad that the season will be over soon, so much is happening.

I suspect Aeolia is not so much in cold storage(as Corner seems to think) but more that he is some sort of Gundam version of Gustaf Brackman(from Supreme Commander), interfaced with Veda that is. But a last resort command shouldn't be much of a suprise though, If you have valuable data that you under no circumstance would see fall into enemy hands a self-destruct or some other last resort command is fairly standard.
Mar 11, 2008 2:56 PM

Nov 2004
If you take a look at the manga, it definitely confirms that the current Gundams we see are 3rd generation and that there were Gundams before them. I just wonder why the world took no notice of them until now.

And the episode was epic. Sad I read spoilers on it so I wasn't as surprised when Exia goes into 'Super Mario' mode or when the Trinitys got axed.
Mar 11, 2008 4:01 PM
Jan 2008
woohoo as expected of Exia, a secret weapon!

Saji's goin nuts!! o_O

Good episode. Glad lockon still alive ^_^
Mar 11, 2008 8:51 PM

Oct 2007
Well that's a neat feature.

Mar 12, 2008 11:14 AM

Jan 2008
There's one thing bothering me. When the Flag was upgraded, Graham had hard times pushing it because of the forces his body took. What will it do now when he gets a GN Drive on it? Will they modify the cockpit to make it more Gundam-ish or will he push his body so far that it could kill him, just for the sake of taking the Gundams down? Maybe he'll go with normal pace but with increased powers only. That's what's bothering me.

Mar 12, 2008 5:01 PM

Sep 2007
^ I think that might be a non-issue w/ GN Drives, for w/e reason.

And, yes, it appears in the manga that all of the previous Gundams retain their GN Drives (the first chapter had someone launching in a Gundam...).

The Trans-Am is garbage. Like some other people, I was hoping that the Gundams were going to be nerfed for 00, after the ridiculousness of the Strike Freedom. I was also holding out for Nena to be killed and Johann to live... oh well. I hope Nena doesn't end up joining CB, though. I'm also hoping that Lockon gets his eye fixed, but it's prolly not going to happen.

What'll be interesting to see is the actual purpose of the GN Arms. Is it a support system? Is it a ferry? It'll also be interesting to see the thread that ties Corner, Harvey, the Thrones and Ali together. I think the implication of "you were made to be sacrifices" is that they were part of the plan, but who knows?
Mar 12, 2008 8:40 PM

Dec 2007
Jacut said:
The script is becoming even weaker than that of Destiny with all the futile over-dramatization and the obvious "coincidences", and the characters develop to be as bad as those of Gundam Wing (Bishonen ftl !).

There are some good things though, the OST by Kenji Kawai, the series has a very good pace and this Gundam looked somewhat promising at the beginning... but it's almost screwed now. Hope that the second season will be more interesting, but I'm starting to doubt it. Maybe Sunrise will get serious for their next Gundam series (Tomino come baaaack !).

But maybe I don't enter in the core target of this series which is more aimed towards girls and teenagers than the real Gundam series. Still for a Gundam fan like me, it's a real disappointment, SEED was MUCH better, even if it was far from the best...

This was Gundam Wing v.2 from the start, but you gotta stop insulting it and saying that POS SEED is anything NEAR as good.

I'm a HUGE Gundam fan, by the way, and I think this series is excellent. I haven't liked one this much since 08th MS. Even Zeta isn't as good. (Kamille was awesome, but EVERYONE in the show seemed to think they had carte blanche to beat the hell out of the kid. Fuckers.)

For people who don't know yet....this is seriously Gundam Wing version 2. If you absolutely hated G Wing, pull out now. I mean, could it have gotten anymore obvious when the girl called the GN-X mobile suits "dolls"? (Like, Mobile Dolls.) And there were painfully obvious hints before then. So while this show is far, far better than Wing was, its still got most of its roots from that series.

Anyway, I loved this episode:

1.) They killed most of the Trinity Family! AWESOME. The way they were running around like they owned the place had gotten real tired, real fast.

2.) Ali-Al Sarshes got OWNED by Setsuna! I REALLY hate that guy. He's been a jerk since they first introduced him, and finally he got the beatdown. I kinda hoped he'd die, but he can't have much longer.

3.) Corner got bitchsmacked by Aeolia. After being a more annoying more bishie version of Treize, he got outmanuvered this ep...by a DEAD GUY. ("I got you from the GRAVE, nigga! You'll NEVER get me back! ROFLMAO)

I don't know who didn't see this coming. The GN-X suits were introduced much, much too soon. Still, this upgrade came sooner than expected too. Guess there are a lot more surprises to go with this series...
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 13, 2008 11:28 PM

Dec 2006
Johann and Michael kicked the bucket so soon!
Nena should've died then! oh well, she will before this season ends >=)

And Graham is going back on his words to fight CB using GN drives. Hmmm....

Veda has thought up of everything!
But should have made the place self-destruct instead...
coz that Corner guy is really annoying

Lockon lives but he can't pilot a Gundam.

Meanwhile, Setsuna has finally unlocked becoming a full Gundam !!!

Glowing Red Exia. Mmmm...........
drastikhateMar 13, 2008 11:34 PM

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Mar 14, 2008 10:40 PM
Feb 2008
According to the spoilers (which have been 90% accurate up to ep 22), Alejxandro should be killed by Livonze next episode.

Spoilers (90% accurate, first posted in Jan/Feb)

It was all part of the plan.

Mar 15, 2008 9:43 PM

Nov 2006
JOHANN AND MIHAELLLLLL
NOOOOOOOoOOoOoOoOoo
Mar 16, 2008 8:31 PM

Jan 2007
that was f***ing awesome. I am so pumped. I missed seeing some CB kickass.
Mar 16, 2008 8:57 PM

Jul 2007
Holy crap! one of the best episodes yet, the ending left me speechless and hungry for more!
Mar 16, 2008 9:12 PM
Jan 2008
haha yup, episode 23 is getting fansubbed right now yay ^_^
Mar 16, 2008 9:42 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it happened to me again!!!! Series get licensed and I don't notice until I think "hmmm... haven't seen any new episodes for that in a while...". First Shigofumi, then True Tears, now Gundam? *cries*

Well, off to download torrents....
Mar 16, 2008 9:47 PM

Mar 2007
Kineta said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it happened to me again!!!! Series get licensed and I don't notice until I think "hmmm... haven't seen any new episodes for that in a while...". First Shigofumi, then True Tears, now Gundam? *cries*

Well, off to download torrents....
uwah , got licensed ?

Mar 16, 2008 9:54 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
kurotsuki said:
uwah , got licensed ?
Yup. Don't ask me when it's coming out, though.

I watch currently airing anime on a streaming site rather than downloading everything onto my poor little laptop (I do need to do work on it too xD) and whenever a series gets licensed, they stop uploading new eps... so I usually don't find out for 2-3 weeks after the fact, and then I'm so behind T.T
Mar 16, 2008 9:58 PM

Mar 2007
Kineta said:
kurotsuki said:
uwah , got licensed ?
Yup. Don't ask me when it's coming out, though.

I watch currently airing anime on a streaming site rather than downloading everything onto my poor little laptop (I do need to do work on it too xD) and whenever a series gets licensed, they stop uploading new eps... so I usually don't find out for 2-3 weeks after the fact, and then I'm so behind T.T

I see
Thing is , there as been no other word of a license .
Oh well.

Mar 16, 2008 10:01 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
That's weird... usually I just take their word on it, but it looks like some other sites have been screwing up whether it's licensed or not...

Weird. But as you say, oh well. Doesn't make my situation any different xD
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM

» This has aged poorly or is it just me? New To G00 but not G series

BiobulletM - Jun 13, 2022

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.