Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2010 10:20 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chika want's both of them! That bitch!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2011 12:53 AM

Aug 2011
^ LOL!, yeah looks likes chika is going gaga over the new teacher, it also looks like haruna might be getting a little jealous akiho as wel,l girl harem with girls perhaps...? *sign* a guy can dream lol :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2013 4:55 AM

Jan 2009
thoughts:

1.) man wtf is this? Chika falling for the new teacher? LOL. there's like 10-12 year age gap between chika and teacher. And cmon, she's a teacher and chika's a student. u can't have that relationship at school.

2.) so is Haruna suppose to get jealous of the new teacher since she supposedly "taken" chika away from her? seems like Haruna would just view the new teacher as just another teacher.

3.) when chika is saying all those nice stuff to Haruna, it's really hard to buy cuz i guess u can say... their relationship formed too fast. dam, nothing will beat how the couple in 'Girl Friends' manga were developed. if i had seen chika thinking about Haruna over a long period of time involving thoughts like jealousy, hate or truth, then maybe i would melt a little.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 13 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

6 by DazeFire »»
Jul 6, 2022 3:25 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 4 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

3 by Impala »»
May 6, 2017 3:28 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 5 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 4:16 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 3 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 2 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

1 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 1:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.