MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Post things that "transform" when you're high, please.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» AsaAnime Addicts »» Post things that "transform" when you're high, please.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
02-07-10, 5:49 PM

Okay ladies and gentleboys. I have another request; I would like you all to generate for me a wonderful and organized list of the things that "tranasform" before you when you are high.
By transform, I of course mean things that normally (aka SOBER) suck total and undeniable ass, are turned into magnificent and wonderful things when you are really fucking high. For example; Pop-tarts normally taste like fucking shit, but when you eat them high, they taste like bakery fresh pastries made out of angels. I would like you to tell me more things like this that happen when you're high, so I can do them when I'm high. Feels good man.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

02-09-10, 4:05 PM

Off the top of my head, the NEW Scrubs episodes, I can only watch the new episodes stoned, the new scrubs just isn't as good as the original, but it's good when stoned.

02-10-10, 12:42 AM

I'm gonna say traffic. Sitting it traffic sucks (or waiting for anything really) unless I'm toasty. LA traffic = packing a bowl.

02-20-10, 6:12 PM

Quite a few animes out there that I can't watch sober (like fucking K-on). But when I get stoned and watch them I laugh and enjoy the art more so it makes it tolerable.
Also girl scout cookies are like 100x tastier when you're baked.
I couldn't say je t'aime et je t'adore as I longed to do
But always remember as I am saying it, that I go to sleep thinking of you.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices