Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2020 3:37 AM

Aug 2018
OnePieceSUCKS said:

i am betting that ferret is evil

Had this thought as well, when I was watching, to be honest.. But now I watched it.. Won't spoil, how it is.. ;P
Jun 28, 2020 3:39 AM

Aug 2018
Gendolfas said:
OnePieceSUCKS said:

i am betting that ferret is evil

Had this thought as well, when I was watching, to be honest.. But now I watched it.. Won't spoil, how it is.. ;P
it gets turn on by the 9 year old girl that's gross
Apr 16, 2022 1:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
LOL for that poll!

FATE IS HERE, and tbh those werent such positive first expressions, on Nanoha, I myself disliked the poor kitty bullying, wasnt there a quicker way to do it? Also they dont show the kitty after, was he wounded from that? Hope not!

Aside the above, Fate entrance was cool as hell, her design is just awesome, and she has a past to yourself too.

SaveTheAralSea said:
Fate doesn't look like she's 9

She doesnt, and the girls are supposed to be 15 on A's, if they dont like way different from this... looking to them right now, they would easily be at least 11-12, though Fate's behavior makes she seem even older.

Fabienne said:
Fate was mean in this ep XD

I dont mind a bit of spicy in my yuri shipping~~

halberdiers said:
Fate has an awesome looking scythe, and she has a cape!

YES YES YES. Her designs stands out so much, specially when the show is this OLD, and other characters look way lamer, Fate aged really well.

ultimategrayfox said:
fate saved the series

I dont want to be giving the impression the show was trash up until now, it wasnt but I was into watching this because of Fate, like many, and her introduction really brings a twist to the plot were you want to keep watching and watching.

At the time, and still for now, seeing a major character introduced this late (second part of episode 2), is something we still dont see a lot of, and the case of this series, we that came to watch later already know what to expect, but it must sure felt special seeing this back in the day.

Very good episode (hope the kitty is safe).
Jun 9, 2022 6:09 AM

Mar 2009
ultimategrayfox said:
fate saved the series

I dont want to be giving the impression the show was trash up until now, it wasnt but I was into watching this because of Fate, like many, and her introduction really brings a twist to the plot were you want to keep watching and watching.

At the time, and still for now, seeing a major character introduced this late (second part of episode 2), is something we still dont see a lot of, and the case of this series, we that came to watch later already know what to expect, but it must sure felt special seeing this back in the day.

Very good episode (hope the kitty is safe).[/quote]

ofc is not trash but up to that point the series was more of a sailor moon or a precure series of average quality. And while nanoha is a great character as well she explode alot more in later episodes (and series). Since this a spin off probabily no one would fund a season 2 if remained like the first 3 episode the whole time.
Apr 11, 5:44 PM
May 2018
Love me some of that morally grey mahou who opposes the main girl, just *chef kiss* exquisite.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Nov 25, 2008

24 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 6 Discussion

aero - Nov 24, 2008

24 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 5 Discussion

aero - Nov 24, 2008

32 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 20, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 3 Discussion

aero - Nov 15, 2008

43 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 10, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 2 Discussion

aero - Oct 29, 2008

25 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 4, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.