Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2010 12:59 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The flashback really killed my heart. I mean Teresa was really cute, but I just really can't stand any purging at all. I kind of don't want to watch it uncensored since I think it'll shatter the remains of my heart.

Apparently Qwasers have the Philosopher's stone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2010 2:44 PM

Aug 2007
Imo the flashback part was better/creepier in the manga, but it was censored so maybe there is something missing. Also, I didn't like some of the changes, and not just in this episode... but it seems this will remain like this, so I justt need to get used to these.
Feb 7, 2010 2:41 AM

Sep 2007
I'm just going to continue watching this show to see how many ingenious ways they can come up with to censor it. I'm expecting any scene with Katja and Hana together to be censored. I'm still saddened by the fact that they've taken such a generic path in adapting the manga. Everybody's either a tsundere, an airhead, silent moe, or some annoying ojou-sama. Characters are not acting like they should be, fights are not going as they should be. What a poor adaptation this turned out to be.

As for the episode itself, I lulz at how they didn't mention that Teresa is from Yugoslavia. Then facepalmed at them completely omitting out the reason Croa attacked the church in the first place. The scene where Croa attacks Mafuyu and co. was poorly done too. Sasha's speech was shortened and didn't have enough impact, which resulted in me not caring much about the shitty dialogue in the anime. Not to mention that Mafuyu wasn't even suppose to have a significant role in the battle.
Feb 7, 2010 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
This episode wasn't too bad because the censorship wasn't too bothering. Teresa was just so damn cute i want to save some pics of her <3
And i agree with KeLa, Teresa's story was better in the manga but like he said it should be better in the uncensored version.
Feb 7, 2010 5:20 AM

Oct 2009
That was just a sad story about Teresa.....the whole Church being attacked and even raped?=>
O_O That is just unforgivable and not acceptable! I rage and anger. I don't care for war nor for human violence but don't take on the Church who is only around to help....it's just disgusting and it stinks like shit. Mitarai is cute as the class president now that I got a better look at her=>
Poor Teresa..traumatized for life=>
even during the battle it was evident until she got courage from Wilma. Croa the purifier's death in GIF format was great=>
I am for one am happy he died but I wished his death was more painful and bloodier like the one of magnesium. At least it made Wilma rest in peace more for what this garbage that stank the earth did to her=>
Epic kick to Croa from Teresa was epic and well done=>
Of course Sasha has a way with words here=>
but also best insult in this episode to Miyuri=>
Most likely the best setup that is heartwarming in this episode after a comedy followed by sadness/rage/anger/excitement=> still this one is a little better=>
Cutest of Teresa..don't think anything can beat that=>
Someone mind telling what was the point of chemistry 101 here=>
Patting Sasha on the head is sure fun so a GIF was good=>
Sasha funny here...always is when trying out new food and get impressed...right?=>
Overall saddest episode.
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
This episode wasn't too bad because the censorship wasn't too bothering. Teresa was just so damn cute i want to save some pics of her <3
And i agree with KeLa, Teresa's story was better in the manga but like he said it should be better in the uncensored version.
I don't think rape in the uncensored version will be better nor seeing people being gassed....when I think that previous generations around Marseilles were treated like test subjects by Nazis.....it completely reminds of bad tales.
Wasabi said:
I'm just going to continue watching this show to see how many ingenious ways they can come up with to censor it.
Ah yes well there is the light and darkness used quite well.
Wasabi said:
I'm expecting any scene with Katja and Hana together to be censored. I'm still saddened by the fact that they've taken such a generic path in adapting the manga.
Still forgetting the Sasha x Teresa breast sucking and Tomo abuse all the time by the enemy.
Wasabi said:
Everybody's either a tsundere, an airhead, silent moe, or some annoying ojou-sama. Characters are not acting like they should be, fights are not going as they should be. What a poor adaptation this turned out to be.

Like how should they act anyways so that anime is enjoyed by others?
Wasabi said:
As for the episode itself, I lulz at how they didn't mention that Teresa is from Yugoslavia. Then facepalmed at them completely omitting out the reason Croa attacked the church in the first place.
There was no lulz at anything if they forgot that simply saying so made me happy and thank you is all All was just sad....not sure if you are crazy enough to laugh at rape.....
Wasabi said:
The scene where Croa attacks Mafuyu and co. was poorly done too. Sasha's speech was shortened and didn't have enough impact, which resulted in me not caring much about the shitty dialogue in the anime.
How so was supposed to be the impact...I though the emotions were done well enough to make tear up so what was wrong? Croa in generally looks poorly done but still is disgusting....a true beast in human form.
Wasabi said:
Not to mention that Mafuyu wasn't even suppose to have a significant role in the battle.
Well she should since the anime changed anyways from what people said and that means in the same way as that vampire serie with Mina Tepes.
Know what....now that I read the manga for a peak....they completely did not put any kids around... that made things less better and if they animate this=> NSFW=> it will be twice as hard to even watch....never liked rape even in real movies....I was ready when I was drunk wanted to walk around town just to ask people if they raped someone and if yes beat them up...friends had to stop me.
francismeunierFeb 7, 2010 7:53 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 7, 2010 7:58 AM

Aug 2007
Oh I almost forgot that milking-machine scene... I want the uncensored ep... now! xD
Feb 7, 2010 9:30 AM

Sep 2008
Wasabi said:

As for the episode itself, I lulz at how they didn't mention that Teresa is from Yugoslavia..

Sir, I'm sure u know Yugoslavia is don't exist anymore :D
they are just don't want getting lol'd by people after animating "Tokyo 2010" and talk about disbanded country, just say "the small country in mid europe" is enough to describe Yugoslavia rite :p

for the episode itself, funny this is the most enjoyable one compared withthe last three episode.
not gonna complain about the fight, because on the manga fight in this chapter is also lame.
and this one is funny too, in this episode i feel the fight is the most decent adaptation for the fight lol
Feb 7, 2010 9:30 AM
Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
Know what....now that I read the manga for a peak....they completely did not put any kids around... that made things less better and if they animate this=> NSFW=> it will be twice as hard to even watch....never liked rape even in real movies....I was ready when I was drunk wanted to walk around town just to ask people if they raped someone and if yes beat them up...friends had to stop me.
those few pages r seriously disturbing...>.<

anyway, kinda like how they use some chemistry theory in this series
oblivious is a bliss
Feb 7, 2010 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
@ Francis

I didn't prefer the manga's version because of the rape but in my opinion they just made the scene more dramatic than in the anime. I just feel sadder in the manga. I don't like seeing rapes like this too, it just makes me feel uneasy. I'm convinced that even in the uncensored version, the scenes won't look like in the manga because it's shocking.
Feb 7, 2010 11:26 AM

Sep 2007
fertygo said:

they are just don't want getting lol'd by people after animating "Tokyo 2010" and talk about disbanded country, just say "the small country in mid europe" is enough to describe Yugoslavia rite :p

They could've always said ex-Yugoslavia... which was what the TL'd manga says or just say Croatia. ._.

francismeunier said:

For one thing, my biggest gripe is Mafuyu and Miyuri's relationship. In the anime, they just act like a couple of classmate toying around when Miyuri is actually suppose to be a complete and total bitch to Mafuyu and Tomo. Now she just acts like some typical annoying ojou-sama.

francismeunier said:
There was no lulz at anything if they forgot that simply saying so made me happy and thank you is all All was just sad....not sure if you are crazy enough to laugh at rape.....

They can easily omit the rape scene but still be able to stick in the actual reason for attacking church... which they completely failed at doing.

francismeunier said:
How so was supposed to be the impact...I though the emotions were done well enough to make tear up so what was wrong? Croa in generally looks poorly done but still is disgusting....a true beast in human form.

Since you already looked at manga scans, I would just assume you read that particular chapter. Go figure it out yourself.
WasabiFeb 7, 2010 11:43 AM
Feb 7, 2010 2:53 PM

Oct 2009
flame_tiong said:
francismeunier said:
those few pages r seriously disturbing...>.<

anyway, kinda like how they use some chemistry theory in this series
Yeah the chemistry itself was interesting.
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
@ Francis

I didn't prefer the manga's version because of the rape but in my opinion they just made the scene more dramatic than in the anime. I just feel sadder in the manga. I don't like seeing rapes like this too, it just makes me feel uneasy. I'm convinced that even in the uncensored version, the scenes won't look like in the manga because it's shocking.

They might because so far all the uncensors now that I seen the manga are by far as in more ecchier.
Wasabi said:
fertygo said:

Wasabi said:
They could've always said ex-Yugoslavia... which was what the TL'd manga says or just say Croatia. ._.

I agree with this..they could have simply done that easily.
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:
For one thing, my biggest gripe is Mafuyu and Miyuri's relationship. In the anime, they just act like a couple of classmate toying around when Miyuri is actually suppose to be a complete and total bitch to Mafuyu and Tomo. Now she just acts like some typical annoying ojou-sama.
Ok I see.....she still acts like sometimes but I will assume in the manga it's showed in a more serious and vengeful tone perhaps?
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:
They can easily omit the rape scene but still be able to stick in the actual reason for attacking church... which they completely failed at doing.

Yes, actualy explanation with a impact tone would be great the way you put it as a reason.
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:
Since you already looked at manga scans, I would just assume you read that particular chapter. Go figure it out yourself.

Sry cannot figure it since it would be more of a personal opinion and I am looking more towards what you think about it.

Feb 10, 2010 7:58 AM

Feb 2009
Wasabi said:
I'm just going to continue watching this show to see how many ingenious ways they can come up with to censor it. I'm expecting any scene with Katja and Hana together to be censored. I'm still saddened by the fact that they've taken such a generic path in adapting the manga. Everybody's either a tsundere, an airhead, silent moe, or some annoying ojou-sama. Characters are not acting like they should be, fights are not going as they should be. What a poor adaptation this turned out to be.

As for the episode itself, I lulz at how they didn't mention that Teresa is from Yugoslavia. Then facepalmed at them completely omitting out the reason Croa attacked the church in the first place. The scene where Croa attacks Mafuyu and co. was poorly done too. Sasha's speech was shortened and didn't have enough impact, which resulted in me not caring much about the shitty dialogue in the anime. Not to mention that Mafuyu wasn't even suppose to have a significant role in the battle.

I think you've said everything I was going to. o_o

Feb 10, 2010 12:37 PM

Oct 2009
mmmm, what can i say? that was a sad episode ;_; I wanna watch the uncensored one for have a better opinion (anyways i don't think I missed too much with the censored one)

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 10, 2010 4:59 PM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:

Lol I haven't read the manga and when watching that scene I was wondering why they didn't rape them. Now it makes more sense xD.

I noticed less people are watching this show now I see.
Feb 10, 2010 11:33 PM

Oct 2009
Day2Dream said:
Wasabi said:

Lol I haven't read the manga and when watching that scene I was wondering why they didn't rape them. Now it makes more sense xD.

I noticed less people are watching this show now I see.
Until the uncensors come out that is.

Feb 11, 2010 12:56 PM

May 2008
Yeah :/ I want my uncensored version of 4&5 T^T Oh well..it was an entertaining episode I guess. Gas Chamber is a creepy mofo.

Feb 12, 2010 8:15 AM

Jun 2009
The flashback was totally brutal.

the battle between gas chamber and them was nice but very quick
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 12, 2010 6:28 PM

Dec 2007
francismeunier said:

Yeah good point.

I wonder if the uncensored version will show rape.
Feb 13, 2010 2:28 PM

Dec 2006
Day2Dream said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah good point.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9693676
It does show Teresa's mom getting raped(by the 50sec mark) by what appears as a ghost(?) has only an upper body.
its this close to being a hentai...

Feb 13, 2010 3:12 PM
Jul 2009
loli_slayer said:
Day2Dream said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah good point.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9693676
It does show Teresa's mom getting raped(by the 50sec mark) by what appears as a ghost(?) has only an upper body.
its this close to being a hentai...

I dont understand how to use that website o_o;
Feb 14, 2010 12:40 AM

Oct 2009
Lost respect for this show with uncensored version. Instead of Rage and anger and all of these. I will just make it clear...I don't like having ecchi associated with religion and seeing nipples/breasts/panties of nuns is not my thing at all. Moreover the ghost rape thing/butterfly sucking nipples was just T_T and there was fun nor excitement.....what is Japan trying to do and this is also another reason why it's a no no for me in the hentai because it can have things like that. I prefer real girls and no Church association.
francismeunierFeb 14, 2010 12:45 AM

Feb 14, 2010 1:27 AM

Sep 2007
You're watching a show that's based on a manga with heavy religious influences. You might as well just drop it now if you're going to baawwwww all over the place with it. I don't get why you're complaining about nuns and tits now when Teresa (who is a nun by the way) bares her tits in the very first fucking episode. Not to mention you're whining about it now when they've been parading through the whole show about the Virgin Mary and correlating it with tit sucking.

For one thing, I am severely disappointed that the anime adaptation chose to omit all the religious stuff in it. It would add a much needed flavor to this stale show.
WasabiFeb 14, 2010 1:34 AM
Feb 14, 2010 2:07 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
You're watching a show that's based on a manga with heavy religious influences. You might as well just drop it now if you're going to baawwwww all over the place with it. I don't get why you're complaining about nuns and tits now when Teresa (who is a nun by the way) bares her tits in the very first fucking episode. Not to mention you're whining about it now when they've been parading through the whole show about the Virgin Mary and correlating it with tit sucking.

For one thing, I am severely disappointed that the anime adaptation chose to omit all the religious stuff in it. It would add a much needed flavor to this stale show.
I don't mind Teresa nor this whole thing but it's rape and that's all.....can you tell me if there is any other stuff like this....I sure hope not. I did not Virgin Mary and correlate it with tit sucking....how did I do that. Anyways I said it before and I will say it again......the action/comedy is good the whole tit sucking, SOMA and ecchi is pointless to me. There you have my reasons for liking this and what not liking this.

Feb 14, 2010 5:23 AM

Aug 2007
It's understandable that you don't like rape (it's obvious, normal people don't like rape^^) - especially IRL - but sometimes it's part of the story. In movies, books and in anime too. It was there to made Teresa's backstory sad and gruesome, and it worked very well.
Feb 14, 2010 11:29 PM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
It's understandable that you don't like rape (it's obvious, normal people don't like rape^^) - especially IRL - but sometimes it's part of the story. In movies, books and in anime too. It was there to made Teresa's backstory sad and gruesome, and it worked very well.

Pretty much as you can see from my reaction....I should be seen as a great proof it worked well but you see Wasabi there watches hentai and you can obviously see from his list that it's the case and so rape to him is probably peanuts as he saw it logically many times in those hentais.
Wasabi said:
That's strange I though it would be more about the ecchi being more obvious than the action/storyline itself which I suppose has to do with the religious stuff you mention.
francismeunierFeb 15, 2010 6:55 AM

Feb 16, 2010 2:15 PM

Sep 2007
My poor Teresa ! :(
And Wilma was so beautiful ...
Feb 16, 2010 2:30 PM

Sep 2007
Hum ... I thought i posted but not like that ...
I liked the fight ... The two leg attacks of Maria !
Feb 17, 2010 12:43 PM

Feb 2009
Wow... uncensored eps are like a totally different show...
And katsuragi Hana is now officially the horniest character to ever be shown on screen.

About the ep itself, well it sucked basically, in more than one way too. Random enemy shows and then five secs later gets killed. And apparantly equivalent trade is not needed in this show. And the animation was just bad, they should at the very least be able to tell a left hand from a right hand when they're drawing it...

Ah well... waiting for the next uncensored ep, not even bothering with the first releases anymore...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Feb 17, 2010 7:48 PM

Feb 2008
Wasabi said:
fertygo said:

I think they want to omit this kind of information, especially because it's a really sexual appealling/bloody anime, and sometimes countries are offended by some kind of association... I think it's rare, but maybe they wanted to censor that, too...

Anyways, I just refuse watching the censored version after my 20 "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?" during the first episode [which I watched censored]. And as I'm a hentai/ecchi fan, and super open minded, I'm only watching the uncensored version.
I'm actually really liking it, Teresa is my fav char so far, she's so cute <3 I loved this episode because of her *---* Really sad indeed, but they censored the church rape part even in the uncensored version :/ oh well, at least I could get that they raped everyone, because of the ripped clothes.

I'm enjoying this show sooo much, and I'm liking especially because it's almost a hentai... As I like this genre, I'm glad, and I think that it's an example of a "hentai" with a GREAT story and character development... I really missed that after Moonlight Lady and Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro. <3
Feb 17, 2010 11:51 PM

Feb 2010
Yep plenty to fap to this week 8)
Feb 19, 2010 9:35 AM

Jan 2009
Uh.. Wonder what I should mention about this episode.. Because it was.. really uneventful ٩(๏_๏)۶
Oh, yeah, I can complain about how ridiculous they all look ( ¯‿¯)
And yes, I'm reading the manga.
For example Mafuyu, maybe it's just me .. But it sure looks like her thighs are at least double the width of her waist, and it looks.. Reaaaally strange, and it sure is annoying ಠ_ಠ And as expected, she looks much better in the manga ( ̄ー ̄)
And while I'm complaining about looks... Tomo. Need I say more? (・3・ア

Haha, I actually found something worth complaining about ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Look at this:

Now look at this:

I found that.. Very amusing ┐('~`;)┌
I also find it strange how Croa just watches when Sasha gets a refill of Soma from Teresa ┐(-。ー')┌
Oh... And they didn't explain why Teresa doesn't want to close the door when going to the toilet, did they? (¬_¬) Tch, it's so simple, yet they left it out?

Off-topic, my chair broke ( ゚,_ゝ゚) It goes down again all the time instead of staying up 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 20, 2010 12:08 AM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
Uh.. Wonder what I should mention about this episode.. Because it was.. really uneventful ٩(๏_๏)۶
Oh, yeah, I can complain about how ridiculous they all look ( ¯‿¯)
And yes, I'm reading the manga.
For example Mafuyu, maybe it's just me .. But it sure looks like her thighs are at least double the width of her waist, and it looks.. Reaaaally strange, and it sure is annoying ಠ_ಠ And as expected, she looks much better in the manga ( ̄ー ̄)
And while I'm complaining about looks... Tomo. Need I say more? (・3・ア

Haha, I actually found something worth complaining about ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Look at this:

Now look at this:

I found that.. Very amusing ┐('~`;)┌
I also find it strange how Croa just watches when Sasha gets a refill of Soma from Teresa ┐(-。ー')┌
Oh... And they didn't explain why Teresa doesn't want to close the door when going to the toilet, did they? (¬_¬) Tch, it's so simple, yet they left it out?

Off-topic, my chair broke ( ゚,_ゝ゚) It goes down again all the time instead of staying up 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

You see this a lot in drama, now u see it in animu too :) great catch!
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Feb 21, 2010 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
5 out of 5: Loved it!
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 26, 2010 11:30 PM
Nov 2009
I loved when they were eating near the beginning and Sasha said the food 'touched his heart' XD I'm gonna say that next time I'm enjoying something that much

Feb 28, 2010 6:56 AM

Dec 2008
the nearly hentai ecchiness is getting on my nerves more and more and the crotch grabbing loli nauseates me like hell

but the rest isn`t bad XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2010 2:26 AM

Jan 2008
Hana is so fucking creepy it makes me want to puke....

Mar 15, 2010 10:15 PM
Mar 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Apparently Qwasers have the Philosopher's stone.
This. xD

Also, Teresa with the super-duper kick xD
Mar 18, 2010 3:00 AM

Apr 2008
Sasha and Teresa acting so cool after killing the enemy ... yet the fight is so lame

Mar 18, 2010 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm... I don't remember that weird butterfly rape sequence in the manga.
Same goes for the extreme Hana milking scene, and also the infirmary scene.
But, strangely enough, the rape flashbacks in the Church were more intense in the manga.
The fight against the Qwaser Of Chlorine was also quite different.

Hauu, Teresa's so lovely and strong.

I wish Yuri would show up more in the series. D:

loli_slayer said:
It does show Teresa's mom getting raped (by the 50sec mark) by what appears as a ghost(?) has only an upper body.
lolwut? Sister Whilma is not Teresa's mother. Both the manga & the anime are very clear about this. Even Yuri said that "she lost her entire family". >_>
Teresa said:
To me, the orphanage was my only home, because I lost my parents when I was still a baby. The sisters there were like my real family. For me, Sister Whilma was like my older sister.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Mar 28, 2010 9:45 AM
Nov 2009
wooo Teresa kicked ass. more Katje next episode. WTF moment everytime with her. she's pure ... whatever?

You'd think Tomo would be traumatized by now with all these random ppl forcefully grabbing and touching her breasts.
DeeCeeMar 28, 2010 9:54 AM
Mar 30, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
Teresa is awesome but I can't wait for more Katja next episode!
May 19, 2010 10:19 AM

Apr 2009
Honestly, this was kinda hard for me to watch :/
Probably doesn't make any sense, cause it's just anime. But I'm Serbian, and I'm very much into history so it just made me think that stuff like that really happened in, well, not just Croatia but other ex-Yugoslavian countries too..it just made me feel kinda weird and sad~

Well, I had it coming, the only reason why I started watching this in the first place was Teresa being Serbian. And I wanted to see how that's gonna look~
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 13, 2010 4:14 PM

May 2009
Teresa as a child.... *HNNNNNNGGHHHHHH*
Jul 14, 2010 9:37 PM

Aug 2009
Lol and here I was expecting that chlorine guy to give a good fight. I thought he was one of the apostles and yet he got killed so easily by a mere shield and a kick from the head. Shouldn't the apostles be more stronger or something?

Anyways, that flashback rape was terribly...good. Nah I'm kidding but it was an unusual sight to see. I mean butterflies raping a girl? That only happens here I'm telling you.
Aug 13, 2010 7:14 PM

Apr 2010
Alittle bit...weeeird. Raped by...butterflies? SCARY.
Aug 16, 2010 4:27 PM

Nov 2009
YAY i LOVE Tresa!!! im so glad we got 2 figure out her past!!! omg im so happy they killed that guy!!! i dont like how he killed Tresa's Orphanage!!! poor Sister Wilma!!! hehe well Tresa seemed 2 get power... it was so cool how she kicked that guy!!! lol im glad shes moving in!!! lol i jus love this epi cuz Tresa's my fav character haha
Apr 13, 2011 1:09 PM

Jun 2009
The episode was terrible, introducing this menacing guy and then killing him in the same episode isn't the greatest choice imo. Still, Mafuyu, Teresa, and Sasha triple teaming him was pretty cool.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 25, 2012 6:04 PM

Feb 2010
wtf Terasa didn't washed her hands after using the bathroom?
Sep 28, 2012 3:43 PM

May 2012
Great episode, it's nice to know a bit more background story about characters though this backstory was quite sad from Teresa though it was to see her in loli form :p

Nice episode let's see what's next!
Oct 16, 2012 1:05 PM

Sep 2012
I like how I'm learning chemistry in this. Bonus! :D
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.