Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 1 Discussion


Apr 10, 2010 7:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2581
9.06

It is technically #2 right now.

Damn, I was hoping to wait for a proper DVD release but all this feedback has tempted me enough to watch the camrip.
 
Apr 10, 2010 7:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2021
Essentially, if you like time travel, this is a show for you.
I am somebody who feels satisfied connecting the dots without having the show point things out for you. The whole use of the 3 years ago setting was executed well compared to the 15,000 times golden week was used. BTW, i think i remember Kyon making a comment about the extra pair of shoes when he returns to the future or something.
I was expecting something more interesting to happen when Kyon woke up and was reunited with the real world, but nope nothing happened. QQ
At first i thought it was mikuru that turned back time from that guilty look, but obviously i was wrong =(
 
Apr 10, 2010 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6
Posted this in another thread so I'll just copypasta.

I also saw it due to some help from Mazui. I've read all of the books, and this is one of the best book-to-movie adaptions I've ever seen. I thought it was excellent. I also gave it a 10/10. Can't wait till BD rips.

This almost makes up for E8....almost.
 
Apr 10, 2010 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5088
that was awesomeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
Apr 10, 2010 11:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 142
Haylias said:
9.06

It is technically #2 right now.

Damn, I was hoping to wait for a proper DVD release but all this feedback has tempted me enough to watch the camrip.


Doooo it!

Really makes up for the endless 8.
Modified by sexiji, Apr 10, 2010 11:25 PM
 
Apr 10, 2010 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 866
fri said:
Meddigo: You're right, but all those events build up the plot, without which the movie wouldn't be interesting to watch at all.


But those things didn't really do anything to advance the actual plot. The only thing that advanced the plot was when Kyon's friend knew where Haruhi was. Had Kyon asked that friend about Haruhi the first time he saw him after the world was changed, then we could have skipped at least 90 minutes of this movie.

That's my real problem really, was the plot. It was stagnant until Kyon met up with Haruhi again, and that's what, 2 hours into the movie?
 
Apr 10, 2010 11:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1439
Well I think that before Kyon met Haruhi movie was also interesting. As he tried to find out what happens or when he found a message from Alien Nagato... And if at the beginning Kyon ask Taniguchi where is Haruhi it would not be this much Nagato x Kyon^^
Without all this movie could be much weaker.

I love ending theme...
Modified by Saygram, Apr 11, 2010 12:03 AM
 
Apr 11, 2010 1:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2581
That was amazing on so many levels. Instead of making a long winded paragraph, let's just make a checklist of things they nailed.

Godly Animation? Check.
Gorgeous scenery? Check.
Amazing music? Check.
A story that keeps you thinking? Check.
Emotional maelstrom? Check.
Perfect adaptation? Check.
Edge of your seat? Check.
KYON GETTING HIS ASS STABBED? Check.
Moe Nagato? Check.
Long haired Haruhi? Check.
Correct shipping? Oh, so checked.
 
Apr 11, 2010 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Cool so it hit the 1# while I was sleeping
 
Apr 11, 2010 6:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4289
10/10
Totally recovered from the despair of Endless Eight

100% thumbs up on long hair haruhi and moe yuki XD

Haruhi is kinda annoying before especially in the Endless Eight, but what she has shown in this movie was rather very respectable. Plus point for Haruhi.

So the "restoration" that Kyon's saying in the end of movie is where he save himself from Asakura, right?

Oh yeah, I don't know about the novel and I don't want to be spoiled so how far did the anime cover? If I'm not wrong the anime already covered 2 volumes?
Modified by Sylpheed, Apr 11, 2010 6:29 AM

 
Apr 11, 2010 6:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
Sylpheed said:
10/10
So the "restoration" that Kyon's saying in the end of movie is where he save himself from Asakura, right?

Oh yeah, I don't know about the novel and I don't want to be spoiled so how far did the anime cover? If I'm not wrong the anime already covered 2 volumes?


Yes, he has to save himself from Asakura. He's going to wait a while though.

It covered the whole novel. If we're talking about the mangas, then I don't know. It would be longer than 2 volumes though.
 
Apr 11, 2010 7:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2021
Thornlock said:
Cool so it hit the 1# while I was sleeping

Endless eigh was just a foil for this. ;)
Everyone is overjoiced now and is giving it awesome scores. There is also the fact that everyone who watched this was willing to survive through the camrip. I can see the score going down when the DVD release comes out and the non-fans are able to watch a better version.
 
Apr 11, 2010 7:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2581
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

Dick move, man, dick move.
 
Apr 11, 2010 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1324
I think I can forgive them for endless eight now. Hurray.

Best movie ever.

Simply epic.

10/10 hands down.
 
Apr 11, 2010 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1439
Vinhthehero said:
Sylpheed said:
10/10
So the "restoration" that Kyon's saying in the end of movie is where he save himself from Asakura, right?

Oh yeah, I don't know about the novel and I don't want to be spoiled so how far did the anime cover? If I'm not wrong the anime already covered 2 volumes?


Yes, he has to save himself from Asakura. He's going to wait a while though.

It covered the whole novel. If we're talking about the mangas, then I don't know. It would be longer than 2 volumes though.


Huh? Movie is just vol 4 And the whole LN has 10 volumes.
 
Apr 11, 2010 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
Saygram said:

Huh? Movie is just vol 4 And the whole LN has 10 volumes.


I guess that was misleading. I meant that it covered the whole 4th light novel.
 
Apr 11, 2010 8:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2021
Haylias said:
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

Dick move, man, dick move.

I agree that it was unneccessary move, but he said after that he already belonged here in the club room, and his first priority was the SOS Brigade. If you want you can think of him getting stabbed as justice for this. Plus (in retrospect) it was her fault he was put through the whole ordeal in the first place.
 
Apr 11, 2010 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1439
But in the end Kyon regained some points. So it's OK.
 
Apr 11, 2010 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4289
helur said:
Haylias said:
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

Dick move, man, dick move.

I agree that it was unneccessary move, but he said after that he already belonged here in the club room, and his first priority was the SOS Brigade. If you want you can think of him getting stabbed as justice for this. Plus (in retrospect) it was her fault he was put through the whole ordeal in the first place.


Agreed it was somewhat like Kyon aimed for more rather than choosing the atered world (to escape from his own troubesome world).

I felt Yuki but Kyon's follow-up pulled her tears back.

Vinhthehero said:
Saygram said:

Huh? Movie is just vol 4 And the whole LN has 10 volumes.


I guess that was misleading. I meant that it covered the whole 4th light novel.

So yeah the movie covered the whole volume, that's as far as I know. My question was, including The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Endless Eight, and this movie, how many volumes did that cover?

 
Apr 11, 2010 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
Sylpheed said:
helur said:
Haylias said:
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

Dick move, man, dick move.

I agree that it was unneccessary move, but he said after that he already belonged here in the club room, and his first priority was the SOS Brigade. If you want you can think of him getting stabbed as justice for this. Plus (in retrospect) it was her fault he was put through the whole ordeal in the first place.


Agreed it was somewhat like Kyon aimed for more rather than choosing the atered world (to escape from his own troubesome world).

I felt Yuki but Kyon's follow-up pulled her tears back.

Vinhthehero said:
Saygram said:

Huh? Movie is just vol 4 And the whole LN has 10 volumes.


I guess that was misleading. I meant that it covered the whole 4th light novel.

So yeah the movie covered the whole volume, that's as far as I know. My question was, including The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Endless Eight, and this movie, how many volumes did that cover?


All of volumes 1-4, Endless Eight was a chapter in volume 5 and so was The Day of Sagittarius. We have yet to see Snow Mountain Syndrome animated because it takes place after the film. Live A Live and Episode 00 were chapters in Volume 6. You can see the timeline here.
 
Apr 11, 2010 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4289
@Vin
Thanks for the awesome info.

Looks like they let us have a peek into the upcoming volumes lol. So that makes 6 volumes left.

Haruhi aired in 2006...it's 2010 now..mathematically it'll take more years ><
I hope they continue on releasing until they cover the whole novel.

 
Apr 11, 2010 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
Sylpheed said:
Haruhi aired in 2006...it's 2010 now..mathematically it'll take more years ><
I hope they continue on releasing until they cover the whole novel.


Thanks and I'm sure they will. It's a popular franchise and the stories only get better. The 7th novel is my second favorite, after the 4th one. It's another one that involves time-traveling, however it's another character besides Kyon. Wait until it starts introducing new characters, it gets epic.
 
Apr 11, 2010 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 169
The Movie was incredible. Instant Favorite Movie of all time.
So many over-the-top moments.. monster plot-twist and Yuki was best.

The John Smith scene. I saw it coming, yet it was so good.
Every single Clue Kyon got so he can restore the world.. I was so happy.

It was funny too.. Kyon summing up Religions he should join when there was no Haruhi xP

And do not forget: MAXIMUM POWER HARUHI!
 
Apr 11, 2010 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
havent messed with this anime for a long time since my roommate watched it a while back, found out there was a second season and in the process heard about "The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi" decided to google it to see what it was and found you guys.

I kinda skimmed the thread and found out that it was a movie and didnt really see were someone had posted a link to a subbed version (there was one but someone said it wasnt working anymore)

Since a fansub group that im getting Angel Beats! from subbed a camrip i thought i would create an account and post a link just for all of you.

LINK: http://mazuisubs.com/68]http://mazuisubs.com/68

heres a little bit of what they said on their site:
Mazui Subs said:
We promised the goddess we'd do this as soon as it was possible, so here it is:

The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi.

We have done a lot of cleanup work on the video. To call the source raw eyecancer would be an insult to real eye cancer. The resulting video we present to you is merely "terrible" as opposed to "epilepsy-inducing".

The strobe light effect in the original camrip is mostly gone, with just a bit of flickering remaining in this version.

Every now and then the guy shakes the camera or readjusts it, but for the most part it's stable and oriented correctly.

There will be no xvid release since this is not HD. Unless your computer was built pre-1995, you should have no problems playing it.

No one knows when the DVD comes out, or if there will even be a BD. Typical anime movie to disk schedules follow an 8-11 month cycle, so it would be reasonable to expect at least the DVD around September, though there is no official word on this.


Dont really care if its agaisnt the rules to post the link or not since i created an account solely for this purpose and will probably not be coming back so grab it while you can before the mods do anything. Be sure to pm it to others if they are looking for it if my post is gone.
( its a link to a fansub groups page that contains the torrent link not a direct link to the torrent)

Peace
~MalfunctionX
Modified by MalfunctionX, Apr 14, 2010 8:30 PM
 
Apr 11, 2010 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1324
I forgot to tell you that I came 13 times while smiling when I watched this movie. It was that awesome.

Everybody should watch it. EVERYBODY!
 
Apr 11, 2010 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 551
MalfunctionX said:
-snip-

So what did you think about the movie?
That's right, watch it! Even if you're not interested!
Modified by Naratchi, Apr 11, 2010 12:18 PM
 
Apr 11, 2010 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
first season was pretty interesting from what i remember. downloaded the movie but was going to finish downloading the second season and watch it before i watched the movie since its been about 3 years since i have even seen the first season
 
Apr 11, 2010 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 551
MalfunctionX said:
first season was pretty interesting from what i remember. downloaded the movie but was going to finish downloading the second season and watch it before i watched the movie since its been about 3 years since i have even seen the first season
You probably already know this, but don't lose faith while watching the first nine episodes... Although I must say, it is not necessary to watch the second season before watching the movie, except for the first episode of the second season "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody".
Modified by Naratchi, Apr 11, 2010 2:16 PM
 
Apr 11, 2010 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 97
Well, I guess the Haruhi Franchise almost totally dug themselves out of the endless 8 feet under grave they were put in.
 
Apr 11, 2010 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2640
Well, where to start.
I'll first say that, wow, I am impressed.
In all honesty, I don't think it quite deserves a 10. But, it is on the borderline, so what the hell, I'll round it to a 10.

There were some weak points to this movie (like Kyon feinting, it didn't work for me), but, overall, the strong points overwhelm the weak. So, what are these strong points? It's hard to say, it feels like a huge blur to me. The movie to me felt like... I can't quite find a way to describe it but, basically at the end, I was like, "huh, this is the end, oh wow". I guess I just wanted more, because I didn't feel the punch line. The plot wasn't a knockout but, it had a gradual effect towards me.

But, if you watch through the credits, the end delivers a decent punch. I won't describe it here because some might have not seen it yet.

The last thing I want to add is that, there was not enough long haired Haruhi. This made me sad. I wish that the time spent in the distorted world was a bit longer. It also would have been nice to enjoy more of the shy, timid, Yuki.

Overall, 9.449. Ah, what the heck, 10.

Edit: I still think Clannad deserves to be #1. I can't comment on Gintama being #2 because I never watched it but, i'll comment anyway, and I will say that it shouldn't be in top 5. No offense, haha. :P
 
Apr 11, 2010 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 625
I actually had had plans to wait for the dvdrip, but I watched it in the end... and I have no words to describe how I feel right now. It's not only the best anime I've ever seen, but also one of the best movies ever - if not the best one.
10/10.
「我が運命を決めるのはわれなり
我が魂を制するのはわれなり」
 
Apr 11, 2010 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 335
First and foremost, I'd like to say I give this a 9. But wow...so close to a 10.

I follow the novel a bit, so I knew the story. I still have to wait for the DVDrip, but I can see the animation was insane. The music was somewhat lacking in my opinion, but the ending song was quite nice. Overall, the whole parallel universe characters was one of the best parts for me (needs more pony tailed Haruhi). If only KyoAni put this in season 2, they'd be swimming around in the cash from fans around the world.

I don't consider myself a Haruhi fan, but even I enjoyed this tremendously. The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

9/10, only because I think the music wasn't too good and it was insanely long. They could have shorten it somewhere...
 
Apr 11, 2010 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 866
Pw3age said:
The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

Well, I know someone who hasn't seen Eva 2.0

:P
Modified by Meddigo, Apr 11, 2010 4:15 PM
 
Apr 11, 2010 5:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 66
The movie felt like an emotional rollercoaster... heck at the moment Kyon finds himself in the new world I can almost hear my heart thumping XD pathetic no? But what with all the internal monologues, visual metaphors and acid mental trips near the end this almost felt like I was watching End of Evangelion or something.

I love confusing stuff like that.
Plus, gotta hand it to the movie for making me like Yuki a bit more... I didn't think she was anything special in the series. But with her getting emotions and all... yeah. I don't like the moe aspect though.

Oh and the MUSIC <3
 
Apr 11, 2010 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 335
Meddigo said:
Pw3age said:
The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

Well, I know someone who hasn't seen Eva 2.0

:P

Honestly, I haven't yet. I'll get around to it sometimes.
 
Apr 11, 2010 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 9
I was going to wait for a DVD rip to get subbed but than I remembered all the old school 4th generation VHS fan-subs I watched back in the day. After that it just seemed like I was whining so I trudged my way through it. Sometimes I forget just how spoiled we all are. As far as Eva 2.0 I'll hold out for the DVD, half the reason for watching it is the insane graphics.

As for the actual movie, I liked it. I', not a huge Haruhi fan, and they really almost lost me on the second season but this movie might have redeemed the franchise. I'd be willing to give a season 3 a chance should it come out.
 
Apr 11, 2010 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2640
Does anybody think there will be more movies? I think so, based on the whole Kyon saving Kyon thing.
 
Apr 11, 2010 8:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
Kurogashi said:
Does anybody think there will be more movies? I think so, based on the whole Kyon saving Kyon thing.


I don't think there will be, but the 7th novel could get a film. The whole novel can be made into a film since the story is really long. That is also when he traveled back in time to save himself but that's not what the whole story is about. I don't think they would do it though. They might just make it into separate episodes and it will probably have about 7 parts.
 
Apr 11, 2010 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 866
schale01 said:
As far as Eva 2.0 I'll hold out for the DVD, half the reason for watching it is the insane graphics.

But people are heralding this movie as having the best animation ever for a movie.

Certainly Eva 2.0 couldn't hold up to the gripping animation of watching Kyon walk, sit, sleep, wake up, talk, and run.
 
Apr 11, 2010 9:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2051
Meddigo said:

Certainly Eva 2.0 couldn't hold up to the gripping animation of watching Kyon walk, sit, sleep, wake up, talk, and run.


We get it man, you didnt understand the point of the first half of the movie...no need to repeat yourself.

Also Eva 2.0 was an excellent movie with incredible animation as well. The only reason I would even think this movie looked a little better was only cause of the fantastic photo realistic DRAWN backgrounds, but other than that in animation quality both are true 10/10 movies. Now stop trollin' ma Haruhi D:
 
Apr 11, 2010 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4453
Wow... how unbelievably... average.

I mean, seriously, I can only think of two, maybe three scenes in the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes of runtime that were interesting and exciting. I feel absolutely drained now, past sleepy and bordering on nauseous. The accolades already being poured on it are, from my perspective, entirely unwarranted. If anything, this movie is an exercise in patience.

I would hope the book, for all the praise this particular arc has received in that medium, is better-paced than this dragged out mess. Solid story, yes. Decent characteization, yes. A few surprises, yes. It's not bad, but holy god, this was a trying movie to watch. 7/10.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
 
Apr 11, 2010 10:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1489
Absolutely fantastic. Then again, I've read the novel. Completely loved it :D

Can I just hug Nagato please?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
 
Apr 11, 2010 10:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 187
wheresthehandle said:
Absolutely fantastic. Then again, I've read the novel. Completely loved it :D

Can I just hug Nagato please?


You can hug my pic. Then again, I think I like Nagato with glasses more. To bad Kyon doesn't like the glasses-type.
 
Apr 11, 2010 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2816
Well even though the picture was pretty bad but the movie was awesome. Human Nagato is uber cute, long hair Haruri is not bad at all.

Some questions I had have been answered, but still in the end I wonder how come there were two Kyon, two Asahina and maybe two Nagato as well.

Oh I wonder what Koizumi told Kyon while Haruhi went to get a taxi? Half of the phrase was buried under the noise of the train passing by.
 
Apr 12, 2010 4:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2010
yeah...the camrip is crap but the movie was the best....

human nagato sure was moe!!!

another movie will surely come since the time when kyon was stabbed by Asakura... (he saw himself, right?)
"I hate the anime that everyone likes, I must be so f**king special"
 
Apr 12, 2010 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 169
seems like it.

asakura is really creepy. i wonder if she was that phantom girl at the end?
 
Apr 12, 2010 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1318
Splitter said:
Wow... how unbelievably... average.

I mean, seriously, I can only think of two, maybe three scenes in the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes of runtime that were interesting and exciting. I feel absolutely drained now, past sleepy and bordering on nauseous. The accolades already being poured on it are, from my perspective, entirely unwarranted. If anything, this movie is an exercise in patience.

I would hope the book, for all the praise this particular arc has received in that medium, is better-paced than this dragged out mess. Solid story, yes. Decent characteization, yes. A few surprises, yes. It's not bad, but holy god, this was a trying movie to watch. 7/10.

Thank You - I've read the other comments with absolute disbelief. Did they, or we watch an alternate dimension movie? Reading the coments abouve leads me to think that they watched the anime version of "The Ten Comandments".

I also rated it a 7. I enjoyied the movie, it was good. The earth did not move under my feet, the sky did not open to reveal heaven, it was just good.
 
Apr 12, 2010 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4453
MaxCrazy7 said:

Oh I wonder what Koizumi told Kyon while Haruhi went to get a taxi? Half of the phrase was buried under the noise of the train passing by.


That in the SOS Brigade world, and this one, Haruhi loves Kyon.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
 
Apr 12, 2010 6:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2010
EkusuKariba said:
seems like it.

asakura is really creepy. i wonder if she was that phantom girl at the end?


The possibility is high....I think they'll make another one soon...

Splitter said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Oh I wonder what Koizumi told Kyon while Haruhi went to get a taxi? Half of the phrase was buried under the noise of the train passing by.


That in the SOS Brigade world, and this one, Haruhi loves Kyon.


I think he just like her...nothing more nothing less....

but that larvae haruhi sure sucked...it even drooled...
"I hate the anime that everyone likes, I must be so f**king special"
 
Apr 12, 2010 6:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 129
I thought it was brilliant. Having managed to keep myself away from spoilers in the months preceding seeing this certainly paid off... every twist and turn was unexpected and ultimately made the story amazing. It's hard to describe exactly what I liked so much about it, but the whole thing overall was an experience, the story sucked me in, played with my emotions... then the ending, whilst not perfect, certainly rounded things off well enough.

Kurogashi said:
I wish that the time spent in the distorted world was a bit longer. It also would have been nice to enjoy more of the shy, timid, Yuki.
I agree, I was a little disappointed at how long Kyon actually 'lived' in the other world. Seeing more of that Yuki would have been great..

I also agree with all the people commenting on how good the music was. Even on that crappy camrip, you could hear brilliance of the score, and it really played its part in underpinning the greatness of the movie.

Not rated it yet, but I imagine I'll end up giving it a 10.

 
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »