MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Download] UTAU music packs
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» UTAU Fan Club »» [Download] UTAU music packs

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
02-05-10, 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
First pack:
Utau Music Pack 1 download .rar
Utau Music Pack 1 download .zip


Second pack:
Utau Music Pack 2 download .zip *RE-UPLOADED* 2010.05.11


Third pack:
Utau Music Pack 3 download .rar
Utau Music Pack 3 download .zip


Fourth pack:
Utau Music Pack 4 download .zip


Fifth Pack
Utau Music Pack 5 download .zip


Sixt Pack [Large]
Utau Music Pack 6 download .zip


Seventh Pack - V o c a t a u [+bonus pv]
Utau Music Pack 7 download .zip
Bonus download


[UTAU CD] Fuuga Koto - Toucan power! CD-1 (Eighth pack)
Utau Music Pack 8 download .zip
Utau Music Pack 8 download .rar

This is not a real CD!

ninth pack + Kasane Teto - Sayonara memories Download (sorry that it's not in a pack, HIMR doesn't have much free time to do a whole pack)
Utau Music Pack 9 download .zip


If people would give suggestions/requests as to what songs they would like in a pack then it would really help. We might also do packs for separate Utauloids if people would like us to do that, or packs for one song (magnet, Meltdown etc.) if people would like that too~
Modified by HIMR, 05-11-10, 11:45 AM

[/img]
 
#2
02-13-10, 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1547
Anyway to make the pack something other than '.rar'? I don't know how to convert and all that. D:
But, it looks epic nonetheless.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3
Asanuma Shintaro + Crow Hogan = <3333333


Make pasta, not war.
 
#3
02-14-10, 12:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
ChibiCrow said:
Anyway to make the pack something other than '.rar'? I don't know how to convert and all that. D:
But, it looks epic nonetheless.


Well i use winrar to rar or zip them ^^

[/img]
 
#4
02-24-10, 8:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 446
zip please.XD


credits goes to:
~HIDE & SEEK: The Yogi x Gareki Fanlisting :]]


 
#5
03-07-10, 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 806
(packs uploaded via mediafire)

Utau Music Pack 2 download .rar
Utau Music Pack 2 download .zip

tracklist:


If people would give me suggestions/requests as to what songs they would like in a pack then it would really help. :)
I might also do packs for separate Utauloids if people would like me to do that, or packs for one song (magnet, Meltdown etc.) if people would like that too ^^

 
#6
03-08-10, 10:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4171
Can you please re-upload some songs in Music Pack 1 because I only got the first 7 songs in it and the other two are corrupted.

Defoko - Sekihi and Teto Kasane - PokerFace. Thanks!
 
#7
03-08-10, 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
loveholic18 said:
Can you please re-upload some songs in Music Pack 1 because I only got the first 7 songs in it and the other two are corrupted.

Defoko - Sekihi and Teto Kasane - PokerFace. Thanks!


Your request is done. If there will be the same problem please tell me

[/img]
 
#8
03-08-10, 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4171
Awesome! So the PokerFace was the Lady Gaga song. I knew it was that from the beginning but meh might be different. lol!

Three songs from the Music Pack 2 is in (.m4a) extension. I don't have a problem with that. Looking forward to the future uploads.
 
#9
03-08-10, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
loveholic18 said:
Awesome! So the PokerFace was the Lady Gaga song. I knew it was that from the beginning but meh might be different. lol!

Three songs from the Music Pack 2 is in (.m4a) extension. I don't have a problem with that. Looking forward to the future uploads.


I will look what can i do with that and i will imform the uploader of this pack

[/img]
 
03-08-10, 5:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 806
Three songs from the Music Pack 2 is in (.m4a) extension. I don't have a problem with that. Looking forward to the future uploads.


Oops...
fixed
here are the packs in all mp3:
music pack 2 .rar
music pack 2 .zip

 
03-16-10, 2:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2731
I'm uploading a pack too.
Edit: It's done so: Utauloid pack 4
Songlist:
Modified by annabloem, 03-16-10, 6:28 AM
 
03-16-10, 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4171
Thanks for the new uploads.
asdfasdfasdf!! Nandito Ako OMG!!! That's truly epic. *tears*
 
03-17-10, 1:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2731
Glad you like it ^^ If you have other songs you'd like to see in a future add, post them here, or pm me. I'm pretty sure I can get them ;) (I hope xD)
edit: New pack
Utauloid pack 5


Also, I have trouble downloading pack 2, it doens't work...
Modified by annabloem, 03-22-10, 12:33 PM
 
03-22-10, 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Can I request something by Dokune?
(Kagamibi Dokune)
And is there anything for Kitsunein Kuro? His design seemed pretty cool, but I can't really find anything.
 
03-22-10, 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2731
I shall look for you, and when I find them, I'll upload a new pack ^^
edit: New pack:
Utauloid pack part 6 [Large]

I couldn't find anything for kuro, sorry, I'll continue looking :)
Modified by annabloem, 03-28-10, 4:35 AM
 
03-29-10, 5:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
annabloem said:
I shall look for you, and when I find them, I'll upload a new pack ^^
edit: New pack:
Utauloid pack part 6 [Large]

I couldn't find anything for kuro, sorry, I'll continue looking :)



Defoko under the sea? o_o there is no defoko'

[/img]
 
03-29-10, 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
P.S Kaiko, Dell Honne & haku aren't utaus. Kaiko is fanmade vocaloid and honne with haku are voyakiloids

[/img]
 
03-29-10, 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2731
oopss.. I should have seen the Kaiko one, since I knew that, and I knew about Haku and Honne as well, so that was really stupid o_o
And you're right about defoko, I just downloaded it somewhere, and adde dit before having listened to it x_X not a good idea, apperantly
 
03-29-10, 1:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 724
annabloem said:
oopss.. I should have seen the Kaiko one, since I knew that, and I knew about Haku and Honne as well, so that was really stupid o_o
And you're right about defoko, I just downloaded it somewhere, and adde dit before having listened to it x_X not a good idea, apperantly


We all do mistakes, i just informed you ^^ And you are now admin

[/img]
 
04-02-10, 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2731
*I added the packs to the first post*
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices