Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2010 1:22 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this time it's about Saikyo and Sernia's past and did drill head look better with shorter hair=>
. On top of that Sanae's sister looks adorable but clumsy also....DNA sure means a lot. What a waste of cakes not to eat and all because Hino opened his mouth to say stupid things=>
What a interesting development.....the bathrooms facilities do not work so all have to use the onsen....which leads to the lots, lots more breasts and nipples in this one of different variations including finally ones from Saikyo. Other than that the pics will do the talking.Flying Maid GIF #2 and Sernia being very angry=>
Other is principal being shutter crazy with her cell phone=>

All the links below are NSFW up to you to see them=>
That's officially Daichi is a girl with these and her nipples look smaller than that of Mimina=> Saikyo's breasts are perfect! Not too big nor not too small like Daichi's ....yes it was worth seeing them!=>
Pretty much lots of Sernia too with her glasses friend

Best of Hino x Sernia! Yes!=>
Looks like next episode more Sernia breasts too....right!=>
They even showed some loli flat nipples delicious treat of Mimina=>
I call this the foot massage of Saikyo on Sernia's breasts....special GIF=>
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c9965e66516299/
Next episode looks to be about Daichi and her problems.
francismeunierFeb 2, 2010 7:38 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 2, 2010 4:06 PM

May 2009
Lol, bath house. Tomomi is really evil... Damn.

The principle has a lot of fantasies :D I like her.
ShotshotsFeb 4, 2010 3:55 PM
Feb 2, 2010 4:36 PM
Jul 2009
That was a cute ep I thought it was going to be another echi, but it turened out better. I thought Sai& Selnia's relationship would have been more techtonic, but it looks rediculious, its based on consided jelousy of each others individual aspects, and talents. "HUah! Fan service for the win in this ep." Who wasn't waiting for that to happen, to sai and sel.
Feb 2, 2010 7:49 PM

Oct 2009
mark86r said:
That was a cute ep I thought it was going to be another echi, but it turened out better.

It was more ecchi than last one I can tell you.
mark86r said:
I thought Sai& Selnia's relationship would have been more tectonic, but it looks ridiculous, its based on considered jealousy of each others individual aspects, and talents. "HUah! Fan service for the win in this ep." Who wasn't waiting for that to happen, to sai and sel.

I was to Saikyo for one but there is still my second loli other than Daichi that I want....Pina! :D

Feb 2, 2010 8:36 PM

Jul 2008
The principal is the best character on this show imo.
Feb 3, 2010 1:17 AM
Jun 2008
This anime is certainly generous when it comes to ecchi and nude....unlike
Feb 3, 2010 1:26 AM
Jun 2008
GarLogan78 said:
The principal is the best character on this show imo.
Must be some ex-double agent or assassin or maybe gangster boss
Feb 3, 2010 9:31 AM

Feb 2009
much better at showing skin and other things than the other anime also airing(starts with an S followed with an E, an I, a K, an O, an N, and ends with "no Qwaser").

some backstory of Selnia and Tomomi. Apparently they're jealous with what the other excels at. Tomomi at evil mode is too many to count but that's what i want in this show(other than the uncensored). The Shikikagami sisters sure are clumsy and funny. Didn't understand the explanation about them will watch this again with subs. What i did understand was when Selnia and Tomomi were trapped and Tomomi suggested busting out using her drill hair(poor japanese XD). ROFL when Tomomi was on Selnia's shoulders. Nice voices. ROFL also when Akiharu busted inside the onsen i was laughing with Tomomi. Principal was also LOL.

Next ep is Daichi. Judo(or is it karate? dunno) with Akiharu. Looks like there's some revelation about Daichi(as if everyone didn't know about that already). There's also a costume party. Pads for Daichi?
Feb 3, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
This anime continues to be what I love. Ridiculous humor and great dialogue. They went overboard with the ecchi again but even that's becoming tolerable. Hino, Sernia, and Tomomi are awesome leads, and the minor characters are quickly growing on me.

Sernia's hair is win. She also needs to wear a bra.

Next episode is the Daichi episode. Oh I CAN. NOT. WAIT.
jujubeezaFeb 3, 2010 9:14 PM
Feb 3, 2010 9:57 PM

May 2009
ROFL episode.
Funny, lol.
Well, Hino gets a beatdown by that one teacher after grabbing Flamehearts breasts.
And after that, Flameheart and Tomomi walk right in after Sanae said "Fight!" lolol i lol'd cause of her voice and how it made it like they were going to fight.
and, yeah! Their Principal is always ftw.
So, when is uhm...Daichi going to reveal that shes a girl.
Feb 3, 2010 10:17 PM

Sep 2007
lolzwut principal is supa awesome. We totally need to see more of her. And lawlz at Sanae's sister. The two of them are just so lulz.
Feb 3, 2010 11:53 PM

Sep 2009
Funny episode. Some nice flashbacks too....though these types of episodes tend to feel like they don't progress the story much.

I'm surprised Tomomi pulled that joke on Akiharu, since she was also naked in that room.
Feb 4, 2010 12:38 AM

Sep 2008
I just love the Shikikagami sisters, voices, expressions and all. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2010 12:42 AM

Sep 2008
Does this count as the beach episode instead; or do most anime like this get both Hot spring and Beach?

Eitherway, enjoyable enough, more story is always a plus.
Feb 4, 2010 1:02 AM
Jan 2010
another great episode :)

zomg reverse trap confirmed XD
so much boobage... and lawls :)
Feb 4, 2010 1:59 AM

Nov 2008
I liked this episode but I'm really looking forward to the next episode. REVERSE TRAP! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/pndmzxvqkl--Yeah-CSI-Miami
Maximatum99Feb 4, 2010 2:05 AM
Feb 4, 2010 2:48 AM

May 2009
Let's sum up the facts, shall we?

- Tomomi has breast envy towards Selnia (probably the reason why she decided to make up for it with brainpower)
- Selnia likes Akiharu (but is too proud to admit it and Tomomi seems to be in her way too much)
- The principal must have eyes in the back of her head
- Sanae and her sister are total airheads (lol @ 'uniform button')
- Daichi is a girl (something I knew since episode 1. 'His' entire posture and attitude gave it away)
- Tomomi genuinely cares about Akiharu's well-being, even if she looks like a scheming wench. Whenever she sets him up with someone, it usually benefits both him and the person he's stuck with. Wouldn't surprise me if this is her way of getting Selnia and Akiharu closer together
- Akiharu seems to be 'on top' a bit too much than he'd like to. Not sure if that makes him the luckiest fellow in the world or the exact opposite...
- I haven't seen a (non-hentai) anime with this much nudity in quite some time. Not that I'm complaining...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2010 3:32 AM

Apr 2009
Surprise onsen episode!
Feb 4, 2010 4:37 AM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
Let's sum up the facts, shall we?

AO968 said:
- Tomomi has breast envy towards Selnia (probably the reason why she decided to make up for it with brainpower)

Logically what choice would she have.....but seriously I think a girl's pride is not in there...it's more about how she thinks of herself and Tomomi knew she can be smarter than Selnia by just tricking her. I would not be surprised if information gathering would be her strong point.
AO968 said:
- Selnia likes Akiharu (but is too proud to admit it and Tomomi seems to be in her way too much)
Is it because of her family name that it's like that? I noticed she mentions that at some point.
AO968 said:
- The principal must have eyes in the back of her head
Rofl, yeah she knows a lot about things....maybe she has a surveillance room?
AO968 said:
- Sanae and her sister are total airheads (lol @ 'uniform button')
Yeah that I agree maybe one is clumsier than the other.
AO968 said:
- Daichi is a girl (something I knew since episode 1. 'His' entire posture and attitude gave it away)
They have yet to explain why she is doing that....
AO968 said:
- Tomomi genuinely cares about Akiharu's well-being, even if she looks like a scheming wench. Whenever she sets him up with someone, it usually benefits both him and the person he's stuck with. Wouldn't surprise me if this is her way of getting Selnia and Akiharu closer together
But I though Tomomi just likes to bully Hino since the early days with the flashbacks of the primary school.
AO968 said:
- Akiharu seems to be 'on top' a bit too much than he'd like to. Not sure if that makes him the luckiest fellow in the world or the exact opposite...
I don't think he wants it at all. I think he is more clueless as to what benefits he might be getting....like if he married into the Khadim family it would be incredible in his favor but looks like Selnia might also be a good idea since her family is rich.....it would be nice to make a episode where the family comes to visit for extra information about the characters.
AO968 said:
- I haven't seen a (non-hentai) anime with this much nudity in quite some time. Not that I'm complaining...
I did not see one at all...would be interesting to see the points of more they would put in the BD versions.

Feb 4, 2010 7:18 AM

Sep 2007
Really good episode.
I think it's more awesome than the precious season for ecchi !
Feb 4, 2010 9:32 AM

Jul 2008
so daichi is definitely a girl, more on that next week; somebody should have told flameheart to stay away from the door, lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 4, 2010 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
This is just hilarious ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 4, 2010 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
kage-bunshin said:
somebody should have told flameheart to stay away from the door, lol

IDD lol :P
Kudos to Akiharu though, for totally smashing that door from it's hinges, even more so since he did shoulder crush it in the nude, gotta hurt like hell^^

Overall surprisingly good episode, it had some story and serious tones mixes with a bundle of "subtle" ecchi (^_^)
And we even got to see some delicious Mimina =D
Feb 4, 2010 3:08 PM

Jan 2010
Man, that was funny. I knew they'd get the two naked at some point, but that execution was marvelous. XD
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Feb 4, 2010 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Now this is what i'm looking for in ecchi anime..^^
Nice
Feb 4, 2010 3:46 PM

Oct 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so daichi is definitely a girl

i think that was obvious from the episode 1-2 ( ・3・)
nice episode, but i can't wait for the next one :D

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 4, 2010 6:52 PM

Oct 2009
fanoultimatev2 said:
kage-bunshin said:
so daichi is definitely a girl

i think that was obvious from the episode 1-2 ( ・3・)
Not to me until people told me about it form reading Japanese from a web site...if I have to say it was obvious from episode 4 and this one more so. If it was for the people's nice help it would have been like that for me.

Feb 4, 2010 6:55 PM

Nov 2007
This show has quite a high level of effrontery.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 4, 2010 6:59 PM

Aug 2009
Really? Nobody said it? They even made the reference in the episode and nobody said it?

Oh well...*ahem*

SELENIA PIERCE THE DOOR WITH THE POWER OF YOUR DRILL!
Feb 4, 2010 10:07 PM
Jun 2009
another good episode..

HawthorneKitty said:
I just love the Shikikagami sisters, voices, expressions and all. <3

same here...

Desirio said:
Surprise onsen episode!

the best kind xD
Feb 5, 2010 12:05 AM

Jan 2010
Needs an episode focused on yaoi fangirl principal. :(
Feb 5, 2010 1:14 AM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Yes that's it Mimina delicious parts.

Feb 5, 2010 5:23 AM

Aug 2008
This is now the only show I'm watching.

I don't give a crap that it's cliche. The show is executed well, and it's funny. It's an ecchi anime; the show is what it is and isn't trying to be something it's not.
Feb 5, 2010 6:55 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:

No, she's unnecessary part.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 5, 2010 8:36 AM

Sep 2007
garfield15 said:
Really? Nobody said it? They even made the reference in the episode and nobody said it?

Oh well...*ahem*

SELENIA PIERCE THE DOOR WITH THE POWER OF YOUR DRILL!

They used the same line in Baka to Test. XD
Feb 5, 2010 9:45 AM

Nov 2009
I actually really enjoyed this one, the dark side of Tomomi is hilarious, I love how her voice and attitude changes in a heartbeat then changes back!
Feb 5, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:

No, she's unnecessary part.

Pretty much this. The reverse trap, the yaoi fangirl and the troll are everything that matters in this show.
Feb 5, 2010 11:17 AM

Jan 2008
I was surprised to actually see her hair not in drill mode.

Anyways, can't wait for next episode. Daichi o3o

As Comanechi said, reverse traps, etc are everything.

Can anyone verify if Tomomi is a sadist or more of a yandere or a little of both? o3o
Feb 5, 2010 11:44 AM

Aug 2009
Paul said:

Can anyone verify if Tomomi is a sadist or more of a yandere or a little of both? o3o
Sadist and a little bit Magnificent Bastard a la Kira/Lelouch
Feb 5, 2010 11:44 AM

May 2008
The Shikikagami sisters are awesome.
kage-bunshin said:
so daichi is definitely a girl, more on that next week; somebody should have told flameheart to stay away from the door, lol
LMAO!!!

Laevantein said:
Now this is what i'm looking for in ecchi anime..^^
Nice
Agreed.
Feb 5, 2010 12:29 PM

Jun 2008
This series is much better than I expected. Laughed my ass off at Tomomi's evil scenes and the dramatic peeper fall.
Feb 5, 2010 5:35 PM
Jan 2010
I have to say that the Shikikagami sisters stole the spotlight and completely distracted me from the main storyline when they were on screen. Sanae and Saori's voice actors (Ami Koshimizu and Yuko Goto respectively) are just two peas in a pod when it comes to a pair of clumsy characters.

This is the most liberal anime I've seen when it comes to ecchi and nudity. Xebec Animation has become increasingly bold since the first anime I watched that they did.
1st: To-LOVE-Ru had the most clever use of censorship I've ever seen in an ecchi anime, but even so there was quite the bit of T&A to be had in it, and coupled with it's decent story, I stuck with it (and its manga counterpart) to the end.

2nd: When Xebec Animation did Kanokon, it got pretty daring in its ecchi endeavors, and once again subtle brilliance shone in the censorship when necessary. There was slight uncensored boobage with Nozumu at a couple points, but what took the cake was Chizuru's multiple sexual advances on the biggest wimp in ecchi anime history: Kouta.

Now: I'm enjoying Ladies vs. Butlers! a lot. It's an original story with an interesting concept (school full of cute maids and hot, rich girls? Yes, please!), and Xebec took no prisoners in executing some sort of "Operation: 'No Cover'". Before you know it in each episode, there can be so many boobs and panties you feel like you need to clear your browsing history, but that's more than OK with me. This may be the first ecchi anime I'll seriously download for archives and watch a second time.
Feb 5, 2010 6:03 PM

Dec 2007
belatkuro said:
much better at showing skin and other things than the other anime also airing(starts with an S followed with an E, an I, a K, an O, an N, and ends with "no Qwaser").

Yeah... all we'd see from this episode is the ceiling if they added censoring lol.
Feb 5, 2010 8:52 PM

Jun 2008
This is just the series I wanted, not hentai, but VERY ecchi with full body uncensored nudity.

I am seriously surprised and pleased that every episode has been uncensored, honestly that's amazing. Nowadays where every anime wants to CASH in by butchering the TV broadcast, forcing people to buy DVDs (at $70 for 2 episodes).

For everyone who has already dropped this because this is an "all ecchi, no plot" series, all I have to say is: GOOD RIDDANCE.

I've seen plenty of anime that are full of plot, BUT a lot have NO substance, bad characters, and worst of all: NO enjoyability.

Sometimes it's good to see no-plot anime full of ecchi, and this one is PURE GOLD.
Feb 5, 2010 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
gloryfy said:

Lol dude that's because you didn't watch the uncensored version of qwaser, the uncensored version of qwaser is at another level XD
Feb 5, 2010 10:11 PM

Aug 2009
Tsundere-nyan said:
gloryfy said:

Lol dude that's because you didn't watch the uncensored version of qwaser, the uncensored version of qwaser is at another level XD

I would have watched it but only the first episode is subbed T_T
Feb 5, 2010 10:14 PM

Jul 2008
garfield15 said:
Tsundere-nyan said:
gloryfy said:

The second is subbed as well and the third will comes soon since I have the second episode subbed since like 3 day ago.
Feb 6, 2010 12:17 AM

Oct 2009
Tsundere-nyan said:
garfield15 said:
Tsundere-nyan said:
gloryfy said:

The second is subbed as well and the third will comes soon since I have the second episode subbed since like 3 day ago.
Wrong! Third is also subbed and fourth is coming uncensored. Uncensors of Seikon no Qwaser are seriously more disturbing than this. I would prefer this over the ecchi of Seikon anytime.

Feb 6, 2010 4:37 AM
Jul 2009
funny
sexy
loved it!
Feb 6, 2010 7:39 AM

Dec 2008
I laughed my ass off,too XD

If this continues like that,I will give it a pretty good rating
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Jan 26, 2010

95 by 0xAHD »»
Mar 15, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 23, 2010

171 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 8, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 16, 2010

81 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 7, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 9, 2010

70 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 3, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nakei - Mar 2, 2010

100 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.