MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ladies versus Butlers! »» Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

37 62.71%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 30.51%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 5.08%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.69%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 59

02-02-10, 1:22 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this time it's about Saikyo and Sernia's past and did drill head look better with shorter hair=>
. On top of that Sanae's sister looks adorable but clumsy also....DNA sure means a lot. What a waste of cakes not to eat and all because Hino opened his mouth to say stupid things=>
What a interesting development.....the bathrooms facilities do not work so all have to use the onsen....which leads to the lots, lots more breasts and nipples in this one of different variations including finally ones from Saikyo. Other than that the pics will do the talking.Flying Maid GIF #2 and Sernia being very angry=>
Other is principal being shutter crazy with her cell phone=>

All the links below are NSFW up to you to see them=>
That's officially Daichi is a girl with these and her nipples look smaller than that of Mimina=> Saikyo's breasts are perfect! Not too big nor not too small like Daichi's ....yes it was worth seeing them!=>
Pretty much lots of Sernia too with her glasses friend

Best of Hino x Sernia! Yes!=>
Looks like next episode more Sernia breasts too....right!=>
They even showed some loli flat nipples delicious treat of Mimina=>
I call this the foot massage of Saikyo on Sernia's breasts....special GIF=>
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c9965e66516299/
Next episode looks to be about Daichi and her problems.
Modified by francismeunier, 02-02-10, 7:38 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

02-02-10, 4:06 PM

Lol, bath house. Tomomi is really evil... Damn.

The principle has a lot of fantasies :D I like her.
Modified by Shotshots, 02-04-10, 3:55 PM

02-02-10, 4:36 PM

That was a cute ep I thought it was going to be another echi, but it turened out better. I thought Sai& Selnia's relationship would have been more techtonic, but it looks rediculious, its based on consided jelousy of each others individual aspects, and talents. "HUah! Fan service for the win in this ep." Who wasn't waiting for that to happen, to sai and sel.

02-02-10, 7:49 PM

mark86r said:
That was a cute ep I thought it was going to be another echi, but it turened out better.

It was more ecchi than last one I can tell you.
mark86r said:
I thought Sai& Selnia's relationship would have been more tectonic, but it looks ridiculous, its based on considered jealousy of each others individual aspects, and talents. "HUah! Fan service for the win in this ep." Who wasn't waiting for that to happen, to sai and sel.

I was to Saikyo for one but there is still my second loli other than Daichi that I want....Pina! :D

02-02-10, 8:36 PM

The principal is the best character on this show imo.

02-03-10, 1:17 AM

This anime is certainly generous when it comes to ecchi and nude....unlike

02-03-10, 1:26 AM

GarLogan78 said:
The principal is the best character on this show imo.
Must be some ex-double agent or assassin or maybe gangster boss

02-03-10, 9:31 AM

much better at showing skin and other things than the other anime also airing(starts with an S followed with an E, an I, a K, an O, an N, and ends with "no Qwaser").

some backstory of Selnia and Tomomi. Apparently they're jealous with what the other excels at. Tomomi at evil mode is too many to count but that's what i want in this show(other than the uncensored). The Shikikagami sisters sure are clumsy and funny. Didn't understand the explanation about them will watch this again with subs. What i did understand was when Selnia and Tomomi were trapped and Tomomi suggested busting out using her drill hair(poor japanese XD). ROFL when Tomomi was on Selnia's shoulders. Nice voices. ROFL also when Akiharu busted inside the onsen i was laughing with Tomomi. Principal was also LOL.

Next ep is Daichi. Judo(or is it karate? dunno) with Akiharu. Looks like there's some revelation about Daichi(as if everyone didn't know about that already). There's also a costume party. Pads for Daichi?

02-03-10, 9:11 PM

This anime continues to be what I love. Ridiculous humor and great dialogue. They went overboard with the ecchi again but even that's becoming tolerable. Hino, Sernia, and Tomomi are awesome leads, and the minor characters are quickly growing on me.

Sernia's hair is win. She also needs to wear a bra.

Next episode is the Daichi episode. Oh I CAN. NOT. WAIT.
Modified by jujubeeza, 02-03-10, 9:14 PM

02-03-10, 9:57 PM

ROFL episode.
Funny, lol.
Well, Hino gets a beatdown by that one teacher after grabbing Flamehearts breasts.
And after that, Flameheart and Tomomi walk right in after Sanae said "Fight!" lolol i lol'd cause of her voice and how it made it like they were going to fight.
and, yeah! Their Principal is always ftw.
So, when is uhm...Daichi going to reveal that shes a girl.

02-03-10, 10:17 PM

lolzwut principal is supa awesome. We totally need to see more of her. And lawlz at Sanae's sister. The two of them are just so lulz.

02-03-10, 11:53 PM

Funny episode. Some nice flashbacks too....though these types of episodes tend to feel like they don't progress the story much.

I'm surprised Tomomi pulled that joke on Akiharu, since she was also naked in that room.

02-04-10, 12:38 AM

I just love the Shikikagami sisters, voices, expressions and all. <3

02-04-10, 12:42 AM

Does this count as the beach episode instead; or do most anime like this get both Hot spring and Beach?

Eitherway, enjoyable enough, more story is always a plus.

02-04-10, 1:02 AM

another great episode :)

zomg reverse trap confirmed XD
so much boobage... and lawls :)

02-04-10, 1:59 AM

I liked this episode but I'm really looking forward to the next episode. REVERSE TRAP! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/pndmzxvqkl--Yeah-CSI-Miami
Modified by Maximatum99, 02-04-10, 2:05 AM

02-04-10, 2:48 AM

Let's sum up the facts, shall we?

- Tomomi has breast envy towards Selnia (probably the reason why she decided to make up for it with brainpower)
- Selnia likes Akiharu (but is too proud to admit it and Tomomi seems to be in her way too much)
- The principal must have eyes in the back of her head
- Sanae and her sister are total airheads (lol @ 'uniform button')
- Daichi is a girl (something I knew since episode 1. 'His' entire posture and attitude gave it away)
- Tomomi genuinely cares about Akiharu's well-being, even if she looks like a scheming wench. Whenever she sets him up with someone, it usually benefits both him and the person he's stuck with. Wouldn't surprise me if this is her way of getting Selnia and Akiharu closer together
- Akiharu seems to be 'on top' a bit too much than he'd like to. Not sure if that makes him the luckiest fellow in the world or the exact opposite...
- I haven't seen a (non-hentai) anime with this much nudity in quite some time. Not that I'm complaining...

02-04-10, 3:32 AM

Surprise onsen episode!

02-04-10, 4:37 AM

AO968 said:
Let's sum up the facts, shall we?

AO968 said:
- Tomomi has breast envy towards Selnia (probably the reason why she decided to make up for it with brainpower)

Logically what choice would she have.....but seriously I think a girl's pride is not in there...it's more about how she thinks of herself and Tomomi knew she can be smarter than Selnia by just tricking her. I would not be surprised if information gathering would be her strong point.
AO968 said:
- Selnia likes Akiharu (but is too proud to admit it and Tomomi seems to be in her way too much)
Is it because of her family name that it's like that? I noticed she mentions that at some point.
AO968 said:
- The principal must have eyes in the back of her head
Rofl, yeah she knows a lot about things....maybe she has a surveillance room?
AO968 said:
- Sanae and her sister are total airheads (lol @ 'uniform button')
Yeah that I agree maybe one is clumsier than the other.
AO968 said:
- Daichi is a girl (something I knew since episode 1. 'His' entire posture and attitude gave it away)
They have yet to explain why she is doing that....
AO968 said:
- Tomomi genuinely cares about Akiharu's well-being, even if she looks like a scheming wench. Whenever she sets him up with someone, it usually benefits both him and the person he's stuck with. Wouldn't surprise me if this is her way of getting Selnia and Akiharu closer together
But I though Tomomi just likes to bully Hino since the early days with the flashbacks of the primary school.
AO968 said:
- Akiharu seems to be 'on top' a bit too much than he'd like to. Not sure if that makes him the luckiest fellow in the world or the exact opposite...
I don't think he wants it at all. I think he is more clueless as to what benefits he might be getting....like if he married into the Khadim family it would be incredible in his favor but looks like Selnia might also be a good idea since her family is rich.....it would be nice to make a episode where the family comes to visit for extra information about the characters.
AO968 said:
- I haven't seen a (non-hentai) anime with this much nudity in quite some time. Not that I'm complaining...
I did not see one at all...would be interesting to see the points of more they would put in the BD versions.

02-04-10, 7:18 AM

Really good episode.
I think it's more awesome than the precious season for ecchi !
[img]http://www.pixenli.com/images/1390/1390338721023165700.jpg[/img]

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices