MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I urge you all to take part in a very original poll.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» AsaAnime Addicts »» I urge you all to take part in a very original poll.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
02-01-10, 2:47 PM

I require these results to satisfy a rather persistent personal issue. I am very chill with my younger brother. We're pretty bro; so obviously we hang out, and we also smoke weed together some of the times we do. However, it seems that whoever I tell, they think it's insane to smoke with your sibling. I surely am not the only kid who gets stoned with his sibling? Hopefully, these results prove otherwise.
Your participation is appreciated, and this next (if being higher is even a remote possibility) blunt is dedicated to you, MAL stoners.
EDIT; I am far too high to find the poll, apparently. How embarassing!~~
You should all just tell me a cute little story about smoking weed with your siblings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

02-02-10, 6:55 PM

I have smoked with my siblings, I don't think it's wrong to, depending on age, which I'm sure some of us has different opinions, but my limit is 16-17 it's when I started. But to me it just seems weird to smoke with my siblings, again I don't think it's bad, it just weirds me out.

02-02-10, 10:21 PM

yeah. i think its only fucked up if your sis or bro is like 8...maybe even 16...(brain still forming). but thats it. I smoke with my lil bro. I was weird about it at first, but it kinda helped established him as his own person in my eyes. instead someone i always had to look out for. i still do. but differently i guess. anyway rather smoke with him than the other heads i know with deep lungs.

02-02-10, 11:56 PM

I agree you don't want to smoke with them if their to young but I think 16 is fine. I first started smoking when I was 14 and it was with my sis who was 16 at the time she got me into it and it really helped me become less of a shy person.I don't see any problems with it I mean if anything it has brought me and my sister closer. Well we're both adults now and are still smoking together and still are very close. I can't speak for everyone but it was a good experience for me as a younger brother and overall I have made some good friends and bonds from it.

02-09-10, 2:32 PM

I would love for my mother to smoke, she needs to chill out :)

03-11-10, 9:51 PM

I have smoked with my brother and my sister, both are in highschool but it still isn't weird. The only time it's weird is if you have a bro/sis that doesn't like to smoke and you pressure them on.

One the kinda funny note I found out that my brother smoked when he brought an 1/8 to my party that i threw at my house. I didn't realize that he was home sleeping when i threw the party but it turned out pretty well.

04-01-10, 11:27 PM

hmm not weird, i smoked with my friends and eventually found out that my sis smokes. we'll smoke every once in the blue and its not weird. only thing that would be weird is if i were to smoke with my parents, which would never happen because my mom is a crazy christian and my father is kinda silent, hes a quiet type of guy.

but it all depends how close you are to your sibilings and how they feel about smokin up.

The Bird of the Hermes is my name, Biting my wings to make me tame.

04-28-10, 12:52 AM

i started smoking in 7th grade... me and my buddy used to get high as shit with his older brother every day....so i see no moral problem with it...
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...

04-28-10, 10:09 PM

yeah i started in my 8th grade, i definitly think there is no moral problems,
i mean its not even that bad.. compared to even some of the otehr legal shit out there

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices