Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2008 7:12 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How is the episode? I hate it! Touji and Momo-chan are terrible!!!
Oct 6, 2008 3:04 AM

Jun 2008
I prefer kiri ;_; i feel so sorry for him

I hope they will end up together! ;_;
Jul 27, 2010 9:01 PM

Sep 2009
Yes! Momo - Touji all the way! Kairi should have taken Momo more seriously...

- Our Drill will be the Drill that Pierces the Heavens! -
http://DRILLtotheHeavens.com

Feb 16, 2011 12:25 PM
Jun 2008
Nice episode. It just shows you how we allow things to get in the way of what we really want in life. Kairi had a valid reason not to show up on time to meet Momo, but it didn't matter what the reasoning was - Momo was hurt and rejected that he didn't take their relationshp seriously, and Touji just happened to be there to fulfill her needs. I understand Momo's frustrations because she doesn't trust Kairi enough to take his words at face value, since he's had so many girlfriends in the past and has even admitted to loving another woman. How can you trust a man who doesn't share everything with you, and even TELLS you that you're relegated to being second best? Maybe Hachi (Nana reference) is okay with being a mere convenience, but if you have any ounce of respect for yourself, you'd kick that man to the curb and tell him to get lost. Between those two, I'm not sure if Momo will ultimately be happy with either of them. Kairi is too unpredictable, and Touji is too weak to have a mind of his own. I think she would be happier by herself, honestly. lol
Nov 8, 2011 3:03 AM

Sep 2008
Rorreta said:
I prefer Kairi ;_; i feel so sorry for him

I've preferred him over Touji throughout this entire series. :\

mayakamina said:
Nice episode. It just shows you how we allow things to get in the way of what we really want in life. [...] I think she would be happier by herself, honestly. lol

Because this anime falls in the drama/romance genre, I dumbly did not even think of that possibility... Now that you've mentioned it, I can't say that I disagree! Maybe she is happier by herself.

[I have to say, those other girls, and "Nami", weren't wrong, either...]
Nov 1, 2012 6:49 PM

Jan 2012
the script is so horrid it hurts...

At least someone finally got some actions

I don't even care who she ends up with anymore
Feb 17, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2011
Horrendous move on both their parts.
Jul 19, 2013 7:23 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my god this was painful ;__;

AND GOSH... His "L" sign at the end was so sweet T u T.. even for a couple I dont ship </3
May 22, 2014 12:04 PM

May 2012
Oh wow... well that sure escalated quickly all the sudden... I now really wonder what Momo really is thinking... Poor Okayasu :/ oh well let's see what's next!
Apr 24, 2016 5:27 PM

Jan 2010

I don't even know what to say anymore. This show keeps going out of its way to create drama.
Jun 30, 2016 6:17 PM

Jan 2016
whYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
KAIRI MY POOR LITTLE BABY YOU POOR THING SOBS SOBS SOBS

HE TOLD YOU TO WAIT!!! HE LITERALLY CAME THE SECOND YOU LEFT IF YOU JUST WAITED ANOTHER MINUTES IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY EVER AFTER
Jul 16, 2016 4:55 PM
Oct 2014
Really, Bakayasu...
Apr 15, 2019 10:58 PM

Aug 2017
So Toji comes roaring back since Okayasu was the idiot this time. Okayasu has lost a huge amount of ground compared to early on.

I want more Sae. She keeps things lighthearted and fun. Things have taken a serious turn now for the first time.
Jun 21, 2019 4:57 PM

Nov 2016
Holy fucking shit, this is truly an emotional roller coaster.

More misfortune and Okayasu was also really stupid. But then again Momo is also so unpredictable, she just wants to be loved and it obviously doesn't matter by whom.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2020 6:04 PM

Sep 2018
Why do a lot of romance animes have terrible misunderstandings. It makes me annoyed and it also makes me loose so much interest in the anime. I wish Peach girl didn’t do this stupid concept and would stick with one guy.

To be honest, Momo is a slut. She switches between the guys like clothes and though I may understand that she spent time waiting for Kairi but he asked for Momo to wait for a few minutes longer. I really hope that Momo and kairi end up together but Im starting feel like no one should be together.
Mar 1, 2021 8:43 PM

Jan 2021
woo! Kairi deserved to get his heart broken, just like he did to Momo...

and Toji flashing the love sign was SO. SO. CUTE.
Mar 1, 2021 8:54 PM

Jan 2021
and btw Momo waited MONTHS for Kairi JUST to love her, even through watching him kiss another woman and being told that he loves Misao MORE.

It's one thing to be in love with two people, but he made it clear Misao was his #1.

After waiting months, she gives a deadline. This is the last day she will wait. And what happens? He goes with Misao to the hospital instead? Misao and Ryo weren't even hurt. Kairi is a loser.
Aug 31, 2023 1:00 PM

Jul 2011
Complete mess.

I can't wait until it's over.
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
Feb 21, 12:31 PM

Jun 2015
And this is why everyone says you don't jump from lover to lover without time to cool down. Look at this mess. We have reached the situation where everyone should dump everyone and start over with new people.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

53 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 23 Discussion

funkotaku - Feb 17, 2013

8 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 22 Discussion

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

11 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jul 17, 2009

16 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 21, 10:50 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 14 Discussion

funkotaku - Feb 16, 2013

12 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 21, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.