Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 30, 2010 1:16 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think Sasha needs to watch some Chu-Bra!, then maybe he'd know the importance of bras. Gotta love how he went into the changing room.

At least with Sasha and Katja wasn't censored, or at least I I think because he was the only one getting beat up. That almost makes up for the disappearing characters and Katja x Hana scenes, but not really.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2010 3:37 PM

Jan 2010
Man, I still can't get used to all weird stuff in this anime >.< even though I am a guy.

Episode:
http://www.animebullet.com/seikon-no-qwaser-episode-4
Jan 30, 2010 8:08 PM

Oct 2007
Surprisingly, I've taken a liking to what I've seen in this series so far o_O Though...on the other hand, being a female and all, I've just grown an attachment to Aleksander.
Zoki-chanJan 30, 2010 8:27 PM

Jan 31, 2010 1:23 AM

Oct 2009
Episode was really good. I especially loved Sasha VS Katjka who pawned him royally! Ha! The copper doll not only is able to recharge (wonder if it's really that or more to this)=>
but it can also makes its hands fly and has these=>
Censors are now getting on my nerves! To the point that I have to skim through the manga to find out what was it exactly. Let's see the dresser + guy playing around with Tomo/Teresa's breasts, Katjka x Hana's little things and obviously the Sasha sucking Teresa again. I did appreciate Mafuyu helping Sasha but hated him for doing something sudden as this=>
because Mafuyu was just joking with Tomo and that was obvious. Epic GIF of Katjka's sudden expression change and I will admit it's what I like most about her=>

Haha....Sasha got hit with wooden sword of Mafuyu that was a laugh=>
What in the world...O_o=>
Epic kick of Teresa is nice=>
Haha, Sasha gets shocked it was more funny to me than painful to watch=>
Katjka cute is cute here=>
Oh O_O gross killing is terrible...oh why did this happen?=>
Who is this guy Avecto (whatever his name is) and he can use tarots?=>
Epic GIF of Sasha fight=>
About next episode......Could this be the famous Qwaser of gas I heard about here and there=>
Is this some kind of machine to collect SOMA from Hana or what?=>

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 31, 2010 1:48 AM

Oct 2007
I'll saw this again.
If it's censored
you are watching the censored version >>
Cause I watch it uncensored and most of that stuff...isn't censored >>

Jan 31, 2010 2:00 AM

Oct 2009
Zoki-chan said:
I'll saw this again.
If it's censored
you are watching the censored version >>
Cause I watch it uncensored and most of that stuff...isn't censored >>
Ok..so where did you get the uncensored version....

Jan 31, 2010 3:06 AM

Aug 2007
Hm, there is no unc. version of ep.4... that comes one week later, so wait till next friday.
Jan 31, 2010 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
Hm, there is no unc. version of ep.4... that comes one week later, so wait till next friday.
That's what I though but then again how did person above me see this episode not censored is a good question.

Jan 31, 2010 5:21 AM

Sep 2007
Maybe he seen the uncencored version of episode 3
Damn, its been too long, I've waited for the release of the dub right now and still not available yet.
Feb 1, 2010 5:19 PM

May 2009
@francis
haha, I love that ss you got of Sashe gettin' smacked in the face with a Kendo Sword.
That guy Avecto or whatever reminds me of Kira (Izuru Kira) from Bleach.
Sasha standing guard while Tomo and Teresa are about to change is lol.
Feb 1, 2010 8:06 PM

Nov 2009
Episode 4.... I would say it was too many information to tell, eg. "greeting" between Sasha and Katja, appearing a guy (with dimmed golden hair), how come Katja chose Hana as her parner .... Probably too much sensoring so the whole story was not linked

I feel a bit fear to katja, I find she is cunning kind of person though her appearance "cutie" like. Will she be Sasha's side?

As the "stranger - dimmed golden hair" who is he? good guy or bad guy?

After this episode, suddenly a question in mind, if Therasa is not present and Sasha needs somma for fighting, can he simply uses others?

* * Hi Francismenunier, I noted your spoilers you posted earlier got chinese sub title, able to read chinese? >_ O * *
Feb 1, 2010 8:39 PM

Jul 2006
Man, sometimes I feel bad for Hana but she really does enjoy her torture.

Also, tsundere Sasha is <3.
Feb 1, 2010 10:32 PM

Oct 2009
kasumi_Joanne said:
* * Hi Francismenunier, I noted your spoilers you posted earlier got Chinese sub title, able to read Chinese? >_ O * *
Hi, no not yet but their versions are faster around the net than RAWs and I am frankly surprised by that but that's about it.
Tenks said:
One thing for that....hentai lolicon teen. Ask those who read the manga....they all seem to know that Hana likes Katja because she is a loli and trust me you don't want to know what she does to Hana at one point in the bathroom from what horrifically found out by browsing through the manga quickly....not even sure they will put this in this serie since it is literally border line hentai from what I heard from others.

Feb 1, 2010 10:46 PM

Sep 2007
Oh look, more censors. Lolz at Katja using a breast pump on Hana's not very endowed chest.
Feb 1, 2010 10:54 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Oh look, more censors. Lolz at Katja using a breast pump on Hana's not very endowed chest.
OK you got me cursiou assuming good SOMA comes from size C and D can Hana's be as low as a B grade? Are Hana's breast size = to Mafuyu's size? Since you know more about this series than I think.

Feb 2, 2010 3:28 AM

Nov 2009
[OK you got me cursiou assuming good SOMA comes from size C and D can Hana's be as low as a B grade? Are Hana's breast size = to Mafuyu's size? Since you know more about this series than I think.

I don't think Hana's = Mafuyu's size. By viewing uncensored epi 2 & 3, Mafuyu's bigger than Hana's. In fact, from epi 3, I find Mafuyu's nicer than Tomo's :P
Feb 2, 2010 8:05 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
kasumi_Joanne said:
* * Hi Francismenunier, I noted your spoilers you posted earlier got Chinese sub title, able to read Chinese? >_ O * *
Hi, no not yet but their versions are faster around the net than RAWs and I am frankly surprised by that but that's about it.
Tenks said:
One thing for that....hentai lolicon teen. Ask those who read the manga....they all seem to know that Hana likes Katja because she is a loli and trust me you don't want to know what she does to Hana at one point in the bathroom from what horrifically found out by browsing through the manga quickly....not even sure they will put this in this serie since it is literally border line hentai from what I heard from others.

I read chinese =)
but i usually go for english subs...
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Feb 2, 2010 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
kasumi_Joanne said:
[OK you got me cursiou assuming good SOMA comes from size C and D can Hana's be as low as a B grade? Are Hana's breast size = to Mafuyu's size? Since you know more about this series than I think.

I don't think Hana's = Mafuyu's size. By viewing uncensored epi 2 & 3, Mafuyu's bigger than Hana's. In fact, from epi 3, I find Mafuyu's nicer than Tomo's :P Ok so I see and yes I find Mafuyu to have the most perfect ones....that's why I like her best but in terms the nipples....Teresa has the best ones so far.....remains to be proven otherwise yet.

Feb 2, 2010 9:40 AM

Dec 2007
I don't know why, but I like this show. The censoring kind of bothers me, yet again I'm not sure if I'd like to see the show uncensored... no wait, actually I would. Oh noez.
Feb 2, 2010 1:20 PM

Sep 2008
well it looks like SubDesu is webripping + subbing. they have up to ep 3 uncensored.

expression after watching eps uncensored:

O_O. (the titties & the sucking...my god.)
Feb 2, 2010 3:07 PM

Oct 2009
bullrogg said:
well it looks like SubDesu is webripping + subbing. they have up to ep 3 uncensored.

expression after watching eps uncensored:

O_O. (the titties & the sucking...my god.)

My god......it's was well done yes?

Feb 2, 2010 5:02 PM

Feb 2009
I have no idea why I love this show as much as I do but the comedy relief is absolutely amazing, almost as good as the actions scenes, can't wait for the next ep!

Feb 2, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2007
Loli girl is a trap....a TRAP I tell you!

Episode was bla, censors made it 10x worse. I think I'm putting this series on hold till the uncensored eps are subbed.
Feb 2, 2010 8:19 PM

May 2008
DeathfireD said:

That would make it even better.

Also, God yes, she's living up to even more than my expectations in terms of personality.
I want to be her servant.;_;

Anyway, first half to three fourths of the show: Boring Tit Ecchi about Bras.
Last quarter of the show: Awesome DFC lolidom action.

Needz moar loli and less tits. Though given this is a show about tits, I know it's not gonna happen.;_;

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 2, 2010 9:06 PM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Oh no no O_O what are we going to do?
ukonkivi said:
DeathfireD said:

ukonkivi said:
That would make it even better.

No Hideyoshi is better already.
ukonkivi said:
Also, God yes, she's living up to even more than my expectations in terms of personality.
I want to be her servant.;_;
You gonna need some breasts with good SOMA for that. I would go more for being a Qwaser working with her.
ukonkivi said:
Needz moar loli and less tits. Though given this is a show about tits, I know it's not gonna happen.;_;
Oh yes delicious flat chest that produces better SOMA than other big breasts....I know that's not going to happen either. ;_;

Feb 2, 2010 10:01 PM

Feb 2009
so many unneeded censors...hard to watch. Even underwear shots are censored? The part when Katja was leaving the fight scene, i know it was cut pretty bad. FAIL. Though the explanation of the properties of the elements and some of the fight scenes were cool.

Next ep about sister Teresa. Lol at her nekomimi hair she still has it when she was little. And Katja taking Soma from Hana while reading something....and she's using a pump 0_o.
Feb 3, 2010 7:23 AM

Dec 2007
So the missing people are getting boob sucked and killed? Man that sucks lol.

DeathfireD said:

Lol I hope not. She is such a turn on.

I don't get why they censored bra scenes. What time is this exactly aired that they need to censor bras? lol
Feb 3, 2010 6:32 PM

Jul 2006
francismeunier said:
kasumi_Joanne said:
Tenks said:

I've read the manga and seen the RAWS for 5-8. I'm actually disappointed at what they're keeping out of the anime, but oh well.

It's just so weird that Yoko Hikasa is voicing her. >_>
Feb 3, 2010 6:58 PM

Oct 2009
Tenks said:
francismeunier said:
kasumi_Joanne said:
Tenks said:

I've read the manga and seen the RAWS for 5-8. I'm actually disappointed at what they're keeping out of the anime, but oh well.

But I am surprised they are adding cheap ecchi compared to original material from what I have seen...must be the business thing of ecchi sells....I am assuming.

Feb 3, 2010 10:21 PM

Sep 2007
Tenks said:

you've seen these raws how?
Feb 4, 2010 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Tenks said:

you've seen these raws how?
Maybe he means what might cover episodes 5 to 8 from the manga.

Feb 4, 2010 7:43 PM
Feb 2009
hngg anyone know where i can download the uncensored one ?? wherever i download it, it got f*king censor where you just got the moon the schyte blah blah blah
Feb 5, 2010 1:18 AM

Oct 2009
Mokona-Modoki said:
hngg anyone know where i can download the uncensored one ?? wherever i download it, it got f*king censor where you just got the moon the schyte blah blah blah
Apparently this happens only one week after the episode that is censored airs....noticed that.

Feb 5, 2010 10:26 AM

Aug 2007
Watched the uncensored ep. and lol Hana is really lucky... xD

Now I'm curious about the next ep, especially Teresa's backstory. I like that chapter.
Feb 5, 2010 4:55 PM

Oct 2009
my reaction to this

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 6, 2010 3:58 PM

Oct 2009
One statement about the uncensored version:too much for TV!
BTW wonder if DVDs will have more.....this is borderline 18+
francismeunierFeb 7, 2010 1:49 AM

Feb 6, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2009
Is only [KTXP] version of uncensored out yet? I think i'll wait for subbed Chibi-Doki.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 12:30 AM
Jul 2009
where can i find uncensored episode 4? >_<
Feb 7, 2010 1:46 AM

Oct 2009
Ok so in the uncensored version there are so many perverted things it incredible how different it feels. Hana is so lucky I would personally want to take her place but reality says.....pedo so I would not but still this anime so why not......:D~~~ this=>

BTW so very male between legs stimulator GIFs for you since I have some time.....All links below are NSFW and to check at your own risk=>
Ok so the biggest surprise was that they showed Hana's nipple erection and the tone is right but O_O this my expression....usually this is only in hentai...right? I don't know never seen any but I assume so=> http://www.imagebam.com/image/120d4667116242/
Not only that but Katja's sucking of Hana and Tomo breast going boing is also something else....so GIFs=>
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5b64a167116264/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b44bd467116268/
Hana here looked way exhausted but Teresa never looked that badly=>
http://www.imagebam.com/image/372d9d67116269/
So the uncensored tells me not to waste time with Hentai and do it with real girls....though it's funny thing since I never saw this except in real life with girls.... :P

Feb 7, 2010 6:50 AM

Jun 2009
I watched this chinese version, it's your fault, francis. xP
Hana looked really crazy at the end, more than in manga.

btw chinese subs are great, even long sentences are pretty short while written in chinese.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
I watched this chinese version, it's your fault, francis. xP
Hana looked really crazy at the end, more than in manga.

btw chinese subs are great, even long sentences are pretty short while written in chinese.
Rofl, hey at least you got your dose of the mass erotic upgrade it has to offer....thinking that GIF above is the best yet apart from the one in spoiler before not to mention the sudden nipple erection of Hana.....still there is to find out about the DVD extras like Katjka p***y uncensored.....not sure if they are going to do it.

Feb 7, 2010 7:30 AM

Dec 2006
I watched the uncensored ver here
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9613440

This is like a perverted Popeye: Enemy appear, can't beat him, suck on a breast and the enemy is dead. Hilarious.

Feb 7, 2010 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
still there is to find out about the DVD extras like Katjka p***y uncensored.....not sure if they are going to do it.

Lol, u assumed that?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 8:00 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
still there is to find out about the DVD extras like Katjka p***y uncensored.....not sure if they are going to do it.

Lol, u assumed that?
I will post that if they do it for amazing NSFW pic or maybe a nice GIF.....it is to find out...better if they put on BD for quality.

Feb 7, 2010 8:37 AM

Oct 2009
loli_slayer said:

This is like a perverted Popeye: Enemy appear, can't beat him, suck on a breast and the enemy is dead. Hilarious.

hahaha, they uploaded the episode on nicovideo? lawl, now that's something...

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 7, 2010 9:45 AM

Dec 2006
This part is quite hilarious with the drooling girl's nipples getting aroused.

Feb 7, 2010 6:31 PM
Jul 2009
loli_slayer said:

Nvm, Ty francis.
NoSoundsFeb 7, 2010 6:35 PM
Feb 7, 2010 9:06 PM

Oct 2009
loli_slayer said:
This part is quite hilarious with the drooling girl's nipples getting aroused.
You should get the GIF of both of those I made....they are quite entertaining to own. In any case both more stimulating than funny I would say.

Feb 8, 2010 12:46 PM

Jun 2009
Uncensored version with english subs is out, from [SubDesu].
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 8, 2010 1:14 PM

Sep 2008
fanoultimatev2 said:
my reaction to this

I agree with this....gotta love that crazy loli
Yuri-HimeFeb 8, 2010 1:18 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.