Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2010 11:08 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jun 30, 2010 5:13 PM

May 2010
Oh thank goodness "all is well"
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 16, 2011 8:44 AM

Aug 2010
Sakujun's body is missing... does that mean that it is possible for him to still be alive???

I love the bond between the three grand advisors...
Jun 29, 2012 12:04 PM

Apr 2009
As I've hoped sometime before Eiki did clarify everything in the end about the Sa clan.
blue-y said:
Sakujun's body is missing... does that mean that it is possible for him to still be alive??.

That point and it's possibility annoyed the hell out of me, either he's been buried secretly somewhere or he'll turn up alive and well sometime in the future of this series. I'm clearly not a fan of Sakujun so I hope he stays dead somewhere. XP *runs away from Saku's fans*
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 30, 2012 3:22 PM
Oct 2009
omg omg omg his body is missin! n d guy at d beginnin said "his life was on d verge of ending", not that "he died".. xD yayy
Aug 25, 2013 4:27 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
What...his body is missing? x_x well I'm not going to watch the second season anytime soon, so I'll assume that he's going to show up then and maybe stir up some trouble. And it kind of annoys me how the flower hair piece given to Shuurei by Ryuuki now reminds her of Sakujun. It's like the meaning of the hair piece has completely changed :/
Jul 4, 2014 12:28 AM

Jul 2009
Another amazing episode!

And yeah Sakujun's body missing makes me suspicious!! I hope he's out there somewhere wishing to see Shurei once more!

So Yushun was the guy back from Koren! So he is truly the highest rank position from that area!!

Now i understand why Eiki was mad at Sho. It's because Enjun(Advisor Sa) was obsessed with Sho on surpassing him. Remember this is the guy where Kourin wanted to help in any way. He was killed by Sho at the end of that episode, yet he appears here as a young one instead.

I didn't like on how he was treated a savior and he took the blame in order to resurrect the Sa Clan. Yet he kidnapped Shurei and even tried to kill her.

I guess it must really be that incense that made him go crazy.

Sho got slapped the hell by Eiki O___O

So Kokujun's father was the one that stabbed Chushou. Makes sense!

Yay Kourin is back!!! Still tsun as ever towards Eigetsu!!

Shurei crying for the death of Sakujun. As for the hair pece i doubt Shurei sees something personal by Ryuuki since it was given as an official emblem and not a personal gift by Ryuuki.

So of course she wouldn't take it as personal other than being a sign that she is a governor of Sa Province.

only 3 episodes left!! Can't wait to finish this up!!
Jan 2, 2015 2:10 PM

Jul 2011
tingy said:
And it kind of annoys me how the flower hair piece given to Shuurei by Ryuuki now reminds her of Sakujun. It's like the meaning of the hair piece has completely changed :/

Her heart has changed! LOL. Wonder if she'll end up going to meet the Emperor for New Years, or if Eigetsu will.

What really annoyed me this episode though, is that she keeps thinking about Sakujun, even crying over him. Didn't she clearly dislike him? Or I guess being a naive girl, she's just been swept away by a man who pampered her. I guess she doesn't see Ryuuki as a man yet, more like a child or brother to take care of. I hope Sakujun stays dead. :>
Jul 24, 2015 12:47 AM

Aug 2013
Mirorin said:
tingy said:
And it kind of annoys me how the flower hair piece given to Shuurei by Ryuuki now reminds her of Sakujun. It's like the meaning of the hair piece has completely changed :/

Her heart has changed! LOL. Wonder if she'll end up going to meet the Emperor for New Years, or if Eigetsu will.

What really annoyed me this episode though, is that she keeps thinking about Sakujun, even crying over him. Didn't she clearly dislike him? Or I guess being a naive girl, she's just been swept away by a man who pampered her. I guess she doesn't see Ryuuki as a man yet, more like a child or brother to take care of. I hope Sakujun stays dead. :>

That annoyed me as well, the flower from one reminds her of another, but Sakujun himself reminds her of Ryuuki...what is wrong with that girl? Haha She's killing me. Didn't she play for Ryuuki and been teased by him as well, what makes Sakujun different? He's older and evil? Ryuuki was childish and that one acted like a spoiled kid. Why girls fall for bad guys anyway? As Seiran said, his look it's all that good about him, even if he offering you sweets don't follow him!
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Dec 3, 2020 3:38 AM

May 2020
Annick said:
Mirorin said:

That annoyed me as well, the flower from one reminds her of another, but Sakujun himself reminds her of Ryuuki...what is wrong with that girl? Haha She's killing me. Didn't she play for Ryuuki and been teased by him as well, what makes Sakujun different? He's older and evil? Ryuuki was childish and that one acted like a spoiled kid. Why girls fall for bad guys anyway? As Seiran said, his look it's all that good about him, even if he offering you sweets don't follow him!

Indeed, his looks is alone that's good, nothing else. I hate the fact that she uses that flower bud hairpin to think of Sakujun. That flower bud hairpin is a symbol of Ryuuki's trust in her (not an official symbol which has no personal feelings), which means it should remind her of Ryuuki, both as a person as well as an Emperor. Using the hairpin to think about a guy who stole it from her is just utter pathetic.
Jun 17, 2021 1:15 PM
Aug 2020
tingy said:
What...his body is missing? x_x well I'm not going to watch the second season anytime soon, so I'll assume that he's going to show up then and maybe stir up some trouble. And it kind of annoys me how the flower hair piece given to Shuurei by Ryuuki now reminds her of Sakujun. It's like the meaning of the hair piece has completely changed :/

Yeah....... i hate it.
Jul 30, 2021 6:51 PM
Jun 2021
Why did I cry again?
Feb 6, 2023 4:16 AM

Dec 2018
rrsg76 said:
Why did I cry again?

No the question should be "Why was Shurei crying again?". Sorry I know this is an old post but I thought it was just a perfect moment to question. Shurei was literally pathetic this episode.
. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.