Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 29, 2010 1:48 AM

Apr 2009
this episode is great.. it gave me a lot of clues and i think i have a pretty good image of the entire thing now but they are all hunches.. francis, in case you haven't noticed, a lot of vn's of this genre are like this.. you do not have any idea what the entire thing is at first and you have a lot of questions.. trying to answer them are one of the things that keeps you going to watch/read more.. it all just depends on how they execute on giving us the answer.. so yeah.. they won't give us the entire thing and drop some clues and even more questions to go deeper into the background of the story just like what they did here..
Jan 29, 2010 2:57 AM

Aug 2009
1 word:
Amazing.

Ryukishi, I knew you wouldn't disappoint us! :D
Jan 29, 2010 3:48 AM

Jun 2007
Hmmm... I wonder if a wolf falls due to being involved w/ an outsider. In Higurashi, outsiders were normally not overly welcomed, or shall I say that those within the village/town don't try to leave...

Well, more info will be unveiled as the story keeps moving..
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Jan 29, 2010 4:02 AM
Jun 2008
Issei seem to be hesitating.I think he is going to confess everything to Hiroshi in the future and later get slain for being traitor. ^^ The Hassaku liquid in his car is a prove

If only i know how much episode in this series...It would be boring if it only last 12 episode ~.~
MorningGloryJan 29, 2010 4:29 AM
Jan 29, 2010 5:03 AM

Aug 2009
YEEEEEEAAAAH PLOT! (Knew it was gonna get here)

-Really like the pre-OP sequence. No idea why, just glad that it meant something by the end.

-Kaori seems nice. Something tells me she's going to go feral by the end though.

-Next week, looks like Issei finally loses it.
Jan 29, 2010 5:34 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
...most brutalizing was her scream like she was cattle to be killed off.....this is not acceptable for the fact that just because of love (even OP says it) she gets killed unless she killed the man she loved.

I am be misunderstanding you but it seems that you are hating Nemuru for killing this girl because the girl fell in love with someone? I really don't think that's the case. Notice the things that girl said? "What are you saying I did?", "But I couldn't help it", "It was such a small thing!"Apparently that girl did something to that boy. I doubt shes getting Axed off just because she slept with a guy. I wonder what she did....

Also there is the possibility that Nemuru and the scythe girl are not the same person. They could be twins. Like Shion and Mion. Or in a more unlikely case; clones. However the only reason I suspect this is because at the moment it's too obvious that it's her. This is Ryukishi we are dealing with here. Nothing is ever what you assume.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinese mythology? I say this because there seems to be Chinese symbols in the show. Like the Chinese Zodiac engraved on the scythe. And the song played on the flute during the break was very Chinese sounding. I wonder if it's a hint? Is there any Chinese folklore or songs that relate to wolves and fruit?

I think this is were it really starts. The introduction episodes are over. Now it's the real deal. However if Ryukishi is going to put in the time loop into this then the next episode will probably be the last of the arc, or the episode after that.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jan 29, 2010 5:35 AM

Apr 2009
I SEE WHAT UR DOING THAR.
The townspeople are actually a wolf pack and there are rules like in a real one - you can't mate with anyone you'd like cause that's what alpha wolves do lololol
/not really.

This is getting more on the action side, which is good because bland characters make the everyday-life episodes boring. I'm starting to feel bad for Issei, the dude is clearly trying to fight whatever stupid curse is taking over him.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jan 29, 2010 6:13 AM

Aug 2007
This is definitely my favorite episode so far. Everything was done perfectly. I was waiting for Hiro to end up seeing what the people are doing at night.
Jan 29, 2010 6:29 AM

Jun 2009
The best episode so far, it's getting interesting.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 29, 2010 6:41 AM

Jun 2009
rabbitpoets said:

Oh nice, you've played the PSP VN? So this arc is an anime-original arc?

It's more or less an amalgamation of several VN arcs into a new anime original one.
This is no problem, because the different arcs were mostly about showing what happened at different places at the same time, even though of course Hiroshi's different actions made them slightly different.

In the VN there are the following chapters:

So far in the anime we have events from:

So they restructured some events a little bit and therefore cut one of the most annoying bits of the VN...it's repetetive storytelling.
Everyone who read either Higurashi or Umineko knows how Ryukishi likes to emphasize things he finds important, which means those passages can easily be some 20-30 pages long...and getting them again and again and again grew to be the biggest flaw of Ookamikakushi. The anime COULD prove to at least tone that down a bit.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 29, 2010 7:00 AM

Jun 2009
@seizonsha, thanks for that informations. Only if VN was in english...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 29, 2010 7:07 AM

Sep 2007
And for an other week everyone continues to be gay for Hiroshi.

Well at least this ep was a bit interesting, though I think that the pace is till a bit slow.
Jan 29, 2010 7:22 AM

Aug 2009
Does anyone know what BGM is playing when that girl's being followed by the ''Red Fireflies''? It's amazing. <3

EDIT: Just downloaded the VN's complete OST, but it didn't include this song... D: I guess it's anime-only.
Samu-tanJan 29, 2010 7:41 AM
Jan 29, 2010 7:27 AM

Dec 2007
Ah Hiro is annoying me again. Is it wise to scream like a little girl after witnessing a murder? Don't think so. But overall a good episode since it seems obvious the plot is moving along now that he found out about the killings.
Jan 29, 2010 8:42 AM

Aug 2009
When the girl who likes to read books (can't remember her name) was talking about the fireflies, I was like "Oh look, she's using the red truth" >,<

So, I'm assuming that love makes people go crazy....in a negative sense?
Jan 29, 2010 8:46 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
I am assuming at worst that but I hate the fact that a marriage/love was stopped because of that.

Here's the thing you're missing. Who knows what will actually happen if the people who start exhibiting those symptoms actually didn't get killed? They could've end up killing the person they love from their insanity/possession/hormonal rage. And then they'd be set loose upon the rest of the world.

I was thinking about the jealousy being a factor in doing that to the other for example Ookami girl liking this guy but other guy likes her tries something with her and she kills him but that is yet to be shown in the serie so we don't know about that at all. We will see about that statement of yours in this serie.
Wasabi said:
As we see with Issei, the pills don't exactly work as well as intended. Who knows what would've happened if he had his way with Hiro. He probably would've ate him or something. It seems to be quite necessary for these people to be disposed of before they cause any more harm to others.
I agree but once again it might not be that....I am thinking it could but nothing so far says anything like that in the serie your assumption is yet to be proven but logically I would assume those reasons to be logical enough.
LuniazKun said:
francismeunier said:
Nice deducation Watson (playing Sherlock Holmes in this serie) but even so why would she let her go like that...

Well, Nemuru (assuming she really is the scythe girl) ain't that bad and unreasonable. For those who still have their sanity, she tries to warn them first instead of just killing them, as we have seen in Episode 2 where Nemuru talks to Izusu (probably to warn her not to get too close to Hiro).
Yes that's true but where is the medicine that can save them and why not Nemuru somehow trying to give it to those going crazy? Maybe killing is the only choice for her but I still do not approve those, the warning might be nice but the medicine is what saves them not her killing and disposing of them. It only saves the townspeople.
argilium said:
francis, in case you haven't noticed, a lot of vn's of this genre are like this.. you do not have any idea what the entire thing is at first and you have a lot of questions.. trying to answer them are one of the things that keeps you going to watch/read more.. it all just depends on how they execute on giving us the answer.. so yeah.. they won't give us the entire thing and drop some clues and even more questions to go deeper into the background of the story just like what they did here..
So I notice but I still get irritated at the notion of love being stopped because of some syndrome unless that problem evolves into something that harms the other person then I start to get scared and would kill them all.
AidanAK47 said:
francismeunier said:
...most brutalizing was her scream like she was cattle to be killed off.....this is not acceptable for the fact that just because of love (even OP says it) she gets killed unless she killed the man she loved.

AidanAK47 said:
I am be misunderstanding you but it seems that you are hating Nemuru for killing this girl because the girl fell in love with someone? I really don't think that's the case. Notice the things that girl said? "What are you saying I did?", "But I couldn't help it", "It was such a small thing!"Apparently that girl did something to that boy. I doubt shes getting Axed off just because she slept with a guy. I wonder what she did....

So I see now but I wonder about the same thing....if it's murder due to uncontrolled hormones/syndrome then there is no choice to what Nemuru does because you have to tame the wildness.
AidanAK47 said:
Also there is the possibility that Nemuru and the scythe girl are not the same person. They could be twins. Like Shion and Mion. Or in a more unlikely case; clones. However the only reason I suspect this is because at the moment it's too obvious that it's her. This is Ryukishi we are dealing with here. Nothing is ever what you assume.
Could be twins, could be clones in worst case it can be a double role/double personality but Hiroshi is getting close to the whole thing....hoping more nights with him will be shown.
AidanAK47 said:
I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinese mythology? I say this because there seems to be Chinese symbols in the show. Like the Chinese Zodiac engraved on the scythe. And the song played on the flute during the break was very Chinese sounding. I wonder if it's a hint? Is there any Chinese folklore or songs that relate to wolves and fruit?
That's a interesting thing maybe search for Chinese tales and wolves but not sure if anything will come up.
OrochiPL said:
@seizonsha, thanks for that informations. Only if VN was in english...
Yeah seizonsha you have my thanks too for the information it was interesting
francismeunierJan 29, 2010 9:05 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 29, 2010 9:37 AM

Apr 2008
Gay man raep [smelling] is really destroying this for me.

although everything seems to be turning into higurashi nicely.

P.S. I didn't know that they made drugs to control gay man rape impulses.
blahrgnessJan 29, 2010 9:49 AM
Jan 29, 2010 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
So far, this is the only anime of the season that's not cringe worthy or sucking to me, apart from Dance in the Vampire Bund. I'm liking Ookami a bit more than Umineko and Higurashi seasons Kai and Rei.

There's just enough mystery and classic Higurashi Ni vibe to Ookami Kakushi that makes it a lot better than it should be in my opinion.

Who cares if it's slowly paced. Higurashi and Umineko had slow paces themselves and nobody complained.
Jan 29, 2010 10:52 AM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Okey dokey, reviewed here and I must say I enjoyed this episode. Finally someone is seeing what we've been seeing for the past 3 episodes.

Copied from my blog:

1.) That wasn’t Sakaki’s wife I saw before in the ED. It was Kaori, although considering how she and Mieko look the same, could she be Mieko’s twin? Now there’s still one person who hasn’t shown up in the show, but is present in the ED.

2.) There seems to be some anti-sex/anti-physical contact law in Jouga, although why remains to be seen. Maybe it has something to do with the old town and new town people intermixing or something? Guess we’ll see.

3.) The smell of the hassaku = wolf neutralizer, lol.

4.) Where does everyone go at night, and why didn’t the phones work? Well, maybe the people are involved, like Sakaki said, but it’s possible that none of the people are involved. Although, people don’t talk when someone “transfers”, making them look suspicious, but then again, maybe they don’t want to anger whoever is killing the people.

5.) I can see Issei dying fairly soon. I mean, his impulses are kinda getting a bit out of control, and if they’re out of his meds, then he might go completely nuts, and reaper girl will intervene and scythe him to death, lol.

6.) Isuzu knows something about her brother’s condition, as she doesn’t seem to want him to go anywhere alone.

7.)Now that it hasn’t been in a few episodes, I miss the hassaku commercial =(

When I saw that Kaori looked like Mieko, my Higurashi senses (they're like spidey senses, only they pick up reused plot lines xD) went off, and I immediately thought 'twin sister'.

Maybe we've got some Shion/Mion craziness to deal with in this one too. Who knows, but I really like this show now.
Jan 29, 2010 11:37 AM

Aug 2008
This episode was very good, although I am a bit confused about the pretty girl in this episode. In the beginning, her name was Kanako. Then, when she was playing the violin, her name turned to Kaori. Finally, the mysterious traveler thought she was Mieko... wait, what? So who was the girl at the beginning, who was the girl playing the violin, and who was the girl who got killed? If it weren't for the names, I wouldn't have gotten confused.

Other than that though, this episode was very good. Finally, not so much annoying Isuzu scenes. More on the plot! I hope the rest of the season will have episodes like this instead of slice of life stuff, because honestly, even as a slice of life fan, the slice of life-ness in this show is pretty boring.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 29, 2010 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
guyklc said:
In the beginning, her name was Kanako.

That was not the same girl. That was another victim of the weird plague. She just died in this episode.
guyklc said:
Then, when she was playing the violin, her name turned to Kaori.

That's the new character introduced in this episode
guyklc said:
]Finally, the mysterious traveler thought she was Mieko

That is the name of the traveler's wife or girlfriend or whatever. Kaori looks exactly like her.
Jan 29, 2010 12:20 PM

Oct 2007
Too slow to really mean anything. And not even a single thing was explained in this episode.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 29, 2010 12:30 PM
Mar 2009
Another slow paced episode that only picked up towards the end. Knowing Ryukishi, I don't expect much of this stuff to be explained so early anyway, it's all up to speculation.

It looks like they'll get to the core of this mystery next episode though.
Jan 29, 2010 1:10 PM

Jun 2009
And now it's time for everyone's favorite new game show: "Who Won't Get Raped Today?" I'll be your host, Spookt. We have a fine selection for you, so let's get right to it!

Contestant One is a megane douche with the personality of a soggy cardboard box and the emotional age of a boy half his age. Two characters already have the hots for him and those two are brother and sister (I smell threeee-waaay). Please welcome "Little Red"!

Contestant Two is a nameless schoolboy who exists only to create a false sense of dramatic tension and a continuity with the killings we keep seeing. He's that mysterious plot device that says "hey! don't these sequences intrigue you enough to hang on for just-one-more-episode?" Please welcome "That Dude"!

Contestant Three is a sweet little thing. Plump and juicy and just waiting to be split open and sucked dry. Please welcome "Hassaku"!

And the victims are...

Looks like our winner goes on to play another day. Will anything of any consequence occur soon? Tune in next week and find out!
Jan 29, 2010 1:10 PM

Jan 2009
If you see it, you'll shit bricks. ..wait, wat? (゚⊿゚)
Hmm.. I just hope nothing bad'll happen to Kana-chan, that would be disastrous (・3・ア
Oh and I kinda like Nemuru more and more as well, dunno why, if I remember correctly, I tried denying that previously or so ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
But Issei, seriously, go die or something (¬_¬)
And really, he's got quite a bitchy sister, doesn't he? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
So then, as has been stated by many already, during these episodes, the people of the old town, are strange. \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
Mana Mana, sounds kinda cool ʘ‿ʘ
And Kaori is sooooo suspicious ヽ(´Д`ヽ)
Woah, and the same goes to say about Isuzu and Issei's mother ಠ_ಠ
"Issei-sempai, I like you."
"Too bad, but I'm gay and I like young boys, so get lost." ┐(-。ー')┌
Oh.. This was.. So, how come this guy knows Kaori, and how does that work? No, please don't answer that, I'm talking to myself (´・ω・`)
So, if you fall in love, and you're a local, you're screwed ( ̄ー ̄)
Anyway, the most stupid thing is that Hiroshi ran away after seeing the girl get killed. I mean.. Technically, the wolves should've followed him when they see him running ┐(-。ー')┌ Though knowing that this is an anime, and that Hiroshi is in fact the main character (However unlikely it may seem).. They just had to let him slip by unnoticed. He even tried his best to be seen by being so un-stealthy ┐('~`;)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 29, 2010 1:25 PM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
Hmm.. I just hope nothing bad'll happen to Kana-chan, that would be disastrous (・3・ア

I would drop anime after this.

Oosran said:
"Issei-sempai, I like you."
"Too bad, but I'm gay and I like young boys, so get lost." ┐(-。ー')┌

Win. xD

Oosran said:
Anyway, the most stupid thing is that Hiroshi ran away after seeing the girl get killed. I mean.. Technically, the wolves should've followed him when they see him running ┐(-。ー')┌ Though knowing that this is an anime, and that Hiroshi is in fact the main character (However unlikely it may seem).. They just had to let him slip by unnoticed. He even tried his best to be seen by being so un-stealthy ┐('~`;)┌

Yeah, that's strange.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 29, 2010 2:11 PM

Nov 2009
im glad i decided to keep watching this is show its starting to get interesting now. But on another note im even more curious now of what the rules are and why they are in place, this show produces more questions then answers, but still great episode.
Jan 29, 2010 2:35 PM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:

Yeah, I was wondering about that too but I figured considering that no one was around, no one would really believe him anyway.

Then again, the traveler guy believed him so my whole argument is invalid >.<
Jan 29, 2010 4:34 PM

Oct 2008
this is what I think:

The town/city are half wolf / human and since they made the city bigger, and new people started living in the town / city the elders of the half wolf / human decided that they are only to be in love and have children with their own kind... so if they find ya with a normal human they will kill you.

I hope this is not the story tho because it would suck... I probably know the ending too =/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

SAY NO MORE LOLI! BRING MORE GENRES EVERY SEASON THAN JUST LOLI
Jan 29, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
Maximilious said:
this is what I think:

The town/city are half wolf / human and since they made the city bigger, and new people started living in the town / city the elders of the half wolf / human decided that they are only to be in love and have children with their own kind... so if they find ya with a normal human they will kill you.

I hope this is not the story tho because it would suck... I probably know the ending too =/

Yeah i hope so too, it's just lame...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 29, 2010 5:06 PM
Oct 2008
Pretty good its finally starting to take off
Jan 29, 2010 5:53 PM

Oct 2007
seizonsha said:
It's more or less an amalgamation of several VN arcs into a new anime original one.
This is no problem, because the different arcs were mostly about showing what happened at different places at the same time, even though of course Hiroshi's different actions made them slightly different.

Ah, interesting. I was wondering if Ookami would follow a similar storytelling pattern as Higurashi and Umineko did.

So without getting into spoilers, how did you like the original VN? Did you think it reached the Higurashi/Umineko level?
Jan 29, 2010 6:00 PM

Apr 2008
looks like those kind of ppl cant fall in love ... if they do they will be murdered i guess o-o

Jan 29, 2010 7:01 PM

Jul 2008
so the brother guy starts freaking out again; and for some reason those red eye guys are after people in love, wonder why?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 29, 2010 7:33 PM
Nov 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so the brother guy starts freaking out again; and for some reason those red eye guys are after people in love, wonder why?

There are several guesses if you read up.
Jan 29, 2010 7:57 PM

May 2009
Probably the best episode so far. Still uncertain on what exactly is going on aside from the growing expectation that Issei won't be sticking around for much longer.
Jan 29, 2010 9:20 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm...the plot is getting more interesting...

_Summer said:
in this episode the workd 'ookami' was translated as wolf, thus the name of the anime would be better translated as 'hidden wolf'.
Overall, I like the action that they showed because it invites me to watch the following episode.

Actually, according to one site, the English translation could be "Wolfed Away". since 'ookami' (or also 'okami') means "wolf", and the word 'kakushi' got it from the word 'kamikakushi', which means "spirited away". Combine it together and remove 'kami', now it's Ookami Kakushi. But hey, I just got it from some site.
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Jan 29, 2010 9:24 PM

Sep 2008
in this episode the workd 'ookami' was translated as wolf, thus the name of the anime would be better translated as 'hidden wolf'.

oh, really...? since Onikakushi means "Spirited away by demons" or "abducted by demons" wouldnt Ookamikakushi mean "Spirited away by wolves" or "abducted by wolves"...? yeah i guess thats it...
Jan 29, 2010 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
^^Nah, pretty much every site has it as "Wolfed Away" now.
Jan 29, 2010 9:32 PM

Oct 2009
Neilikki said:

oh, really...? since Onikakushi means "Spirited away by demons" or "abducted by demons" wouldnt Ookamikakushi mean "Spirited away by wolves" or "abducted by wolves"...? yeah i guess thats it...
Woah, O_o that is scary to think about....being taken away by a wolf just because you love them...why not think of it was those being wolves want not to be like that anymore and be in love normally like their human partner...why not?
OrochiPL said:
Maximilious said:
this is what I think:

Yeah i hope so too, it's just lame...
I agree with this....would be lame.
garfield15 said:
Oosran said:

Yeah, I was wondering about that too but I figured considering that no one was around, no one would really believe him anyway.

Then again, the traveler guy believed him so my whole argument is invalid >.<
What's bothering the most is why were the phones out and no one around? Is it paranormal at work or everyone is in on all of this but does not talk?
Spookt said:
Big rofl!

Jan 29, 2010 11:43 PM

Jun 2009
Since the 1st episode it really gives me the creeps whenever night is about the set in. Well atlast it explains what is going on but not totally
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 30, 2010 1:21 AM
Jun 2009
about time this started to get better...
Jan 30, 2010 3:14 AM

Apr 2009
I can't bring myself to like this. It's weak from animation to plot to voice acting.

Blargh.
Jan 30, 2010 3:44 AM

Jun 2009
rabbitpoets said:

Ah, interesting. I was wondering if Ookami would follow a similar storytelling pattern as Higurashi and Umineko did.

So without getting into spoilers, how did you like the original VN? Did you think it reached the Higurashi/Umineko level?

Well considering that Higurashi and Umineko themselves have pretty different standards, not even by levels but just because I find them difficult to compare, it's hard to say.
I would say Ôkami lies a step beneath those, not because of bad writing, but just because it's not as intricate as the other two were when he thought them up.
At times I have a feeling he recycled some ideas he had while writing other projects, but that would be no surprise considering that Ôkami was released only 5 days after End of the Golden Witch.
So it's safe to say that he didn't put his complete effort into Ôkami.

What I DO have to say is, that I found Ôkami as a VN much easier to read than Higurashi, because you could see that he learned to weave lighthearted everyday life and gloomy atmosphere closer together. It didn't have those hard cuts anymore between light and dark, which led me to skip almost every club-game scene when I read Higurashi.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 30, 2010 5:13 AM

Aug 2009
For God's sake! All the blood and body is gone, but left that hairpin! :(
Jan 30, 2010 9:54 AM

Oct 2009
Kleeyook said:
For God's sake! All the blood and body is gone, but left that hairpin! :(
Exactly a similar shock....the clean up crew must either be magically good or efficient to do that.
seizonsha said:
Really? Well sometimes simplification = more enjoyable and it looks like it was in your case for some elements. Personally complications only sometimes result in frustration because of lack of understanding untill all is explained and it's "aha" or "so that's it" kind of reactions.

Jan 30, 2010 11:32 AM

Dec 2008
No more Hassaku commercial TT~TT does anybody has a gif about that wolf xD?
or a video, I don´t know just looks so funny

This is getting better
Jan 30, 2010 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
You know what's bothering me? Ookami isn't very graphic.
I mean, when people got murdered in Higurashi and Umineko, it was really really graphic.
But Ookami's like, ''Hey we'll show you a moving scythe and some blood, then a first person shot through the victim's eyes, WITH MOAR BLOOOOD!''.

Sigh, I wish it'd be more graphic. Then this anime wouldn't be so cute anymore. :D
Jan 30, 2010 2:24 PM
Jan 2010
This episode is a lot better. The story moving forward.
Jan 30, 2010 2:50 PM

Nov 2007
Wonder what on earth happened at the end there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.