Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2008 2:33 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kazane D:

We are finally at the home stretch. This was a good episode heading into the final battle.
Mar 4, 2008 6:17 PM

Jun 2007
the episode was good but I have one question.....are we ever going to meet the other servant gods?
Mar 6, 2008 4:47 AM

Nov 2004
I doubt it. At least not in the anime series. Maybe some ending cameos? And I have to say...

KAZANNEEE!!!

Damn Chishiki no Guuji. T.T Okay, I didn't like her at first but then she turns out to be a pretty tragic character. I thought after learning the truth and having Kai sacrifice his life for her that she would live to repent for all she has done (and to meet her mom maybe). But no, she just died. In Rikugou's arms but still...

Anyway, it was an excellent episode. I only dislike the cliffhanger. Since we know will have to wait a bit for the next ep.
Mar 7, 2008 12:53 PM
Dec 2007
Good episode. Kazane got the worst treatment ever. She learns the truth, gets forced to open the seal, Kai sacrifices himself and then she gets pierced. Geez. How much does she have to go through in one episode? Anyway, it's good to see Seiryu and Kouchin again. I wonder what their reactions will be like once they stumble upon Touda.
Mar 8, 2008 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
yo.. i have a question ;<
started watchin this anime.. now only 25-26 left.. but both => not subbed..

they say it's licensed.. so will they ever be subbed?! or never?! ;< or soon? ;p
Mar 15, 2008 3:11 PM

Sep 2007
Romeo said:
yo.. i have a question ;<
started watchin this anime.. now only 25-26 left.. but both => not subbed..

they say it's licensed.. so will they ever be subbed?! or never?! ;< or soon? ;p

yes, yoroshiku fansubs is working on the last two episodes....but i've been watching this for a little over 7 months... it'll end... all you have to do is wait.
Mar 27, 2008 4:05 PM

Aug 2007
*sniffle* :(

"The two paths of man and beast intertwine to create a spiral path! Piercing destiny as yesterday's enemies and creating a new path with these hands! The Union of Fate--GURREN-LAGANN! Who the hell do you think we are!?"
Apr 13, 2008 12:46 AM

Mar 2008
omg...
i'm waitin for soo long =P xDD
fuck it 8{
cmoon
Apr 19, 2008 7:01 PM

Mar 2008
god damnit, what's wrong with em... cmon guys
Apr 20, 2008 3:11 PM

Jul 2007
Grr...I am gonna go crazy waiting for the last two eps...any other series I could watch in the mean time that are like Shounen Onmyouji? I've already seen Tactics (which was GREAT! Me wuvvles HaruxKan-chan FLUFF! XD) but are there any I might have missed as I searched?

And on the topic of Kazane...I really didn't like her, but I think I feel more sorry for Rikugou than I feel for Kazane. Honestly, I don't see why Rikugou would even care about her. They've known each other for...a few episodes? And they were fighting 9/10 of the time. There's absolutely no love interest that could possibly spark between them (or could of, cause now Kazane's DEAD) so now I can only hope that Rikugou doesn't go all emo on us. Though, it would be pretty cool to see him kick Chishiki no Guuji's ass in her honor.
Jun 6, 2008 4:10 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Kazane's death was so sudden that it is lame. I mean, in what kind of story do you expect a character to be saved by the sacrifice of his or her closest friend and then see him or her killed in one shot in less than a minute later? (okay, maybe in violent series like Gantz, Elfen Lied or Higurashi, but certainly not in a fantasy series)

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 21, 2014 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
RIP. I knew Kazane wouldn't last until the end of this series..with everything she's done.
Jul 8, 2014 1:56 AM

Aug 2013
That was sad. Not sad heart-wrenching sad more like sad-pitiful. Close friend sacrifices his life for her and now she's well on her way to redemption...then she gets killed. The end.

:/
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 7, 2015 11:20 AM
Mar 2012
What a dramatic and sad episode! A lot happened.

Shame about Kazane. She might have been my favourite female character. And the impossible romance with Rikugou was an interesting side-story (and let's be honest: miles better than the Masahiro and that stupid what's-her-name girl).
But at least she had a nice death scene. Though her death was a little anti-climatic: I mean she was such a good fighter and then killed by some minor thingy while running away?
Feb 6, 2020 10:58 AM

Jul 2011
I didn't like Kazane that much but what happened to her was pretty tragic.
Finally learn the truth and is freed from the villain who manipulated her all along, is used to break the seal, her friend die to save her from lesser demons then she got killed anyways.

Aug 28, 2021 2:13 AM

Feb 2014
Nooooo poor Kazane D: she's been taken advantage of this whole time, and she only just learned the truth, and I thought she would be able to tell someone, but she was killed so suddenly :'( everything was revealed to her like all at once this episode, one thing after the next, then dying, especially after she'd been sad and her whole life...I just feel so bad for her, :'(

Oh lol I guess Ryusai being taken over by Chishiki no Guuji was a big reveal this episode, I had just assumed that was the case since we saw Chishiki no Guuji's face. There was uncertainty regarding whether or not he died and they look alike after all. I guess he really was just crazy over the Miko after all, then was killed, then was possessed, then...became crazy again lol :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 26 Discussion

DeathfireD - May 25, 2008

39 by Linhlele »»
Sep 7, 2021 4:24 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Faust721 - May 25, 2008

7 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:51 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 23 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 30, 2008

8 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 1:40 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 22 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 30, 2008

4 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 12:18 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 21 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 27, 2008

7 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 27, 2021 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.