MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Omamori Himari Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Omamori Himari »» Omamori Himari Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Omamori Himari Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

37 60.66%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 26.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 9.84%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.28%
Voters: 61

01-27-10, 11:51 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes, It's finally out and I love this Anime just as much as I loved the Manga series.

And..yes, I am only posting in ecchi anime sections. (almost)

Episode:
http://www.animebullet.com/omamori-himari-episode-4
Modified by Nakei, 01-27-10, 3:22 PM

01-27-10, 12:44 PM

Wow, where should I start? looks like he's finally starting to get serious, huh? Himari's hot, as always. I hate it when they end stuff on cliffhangers like that, though!

I read the manga up through the part coinciding with episode 3, and I wholeheartedly agree that it's better. I still love the anime though, so yeah.
Modified by flame_master_14, 01-29-10, 12:34 PM
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.

01-27-10, 1:19 PM

Nice light ferry from Yuuto, and am I the only manga reader who still doesn't get what....

And <3 that succubus demon ( I know she's not succubus, just forgot her japanese youkai name...) for more than one reason(s)... 8-)
Modified by BitchMaster, 01-27-10, 1:23 PM

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nuIUPda.gif[/IMG]

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

01-27-10, 8:03 PM

Much better episode than the two last ones. Why? Because they actually followed the manga, at least for half the time.

But damn, the animation is bad, especially during the fighting scenes. When Himari went on a rampart she looked horrible with that aura around her, also the flashy background was kinda annoying. A little disappointing this, considering the first episode showed glimmers of good action sequences :/

And yet again they turned the ecchi scenes into those stupid house earthquakes, but guess that's okay since it's PG-13...

overall this episode gets 3/5

01-28-10, 2:48 AM

The first part was nice fan service with Rinko going bonkers on Yuuto for being ecchi but Himari's breasts are huge. Shizuku is still best with her nano expressions. I was surprised that Himari can turn into a cat/human/cat-human(you know only the ears/tail while being human) and she even grew from small girl into a full adult woman....pretty nice fantasy and past flashbacks give some nice information. The second part is epic Himari with berserk mode on and I got so shocked here=>
and even more surprised delighted here with sudden Yuuto power surge.....epic GIF is epic=>
really incredible he suddenly got powers....very surprising at the sudden. BTW who is this ayakashi=>
who can throw logs around from the sky? Good thing Shizuku beat this person up good. BTW who is she apart from being Ayakashi=>
Who is that crazy giant?=>
Epic GIFs of Himari's berserk + ecchi in the first part makes this episode a nice balance=>
Now that cute and nice but too bad now I know Himari cannot be sexually accessible if you know what I mean since her natural form is a cat=>
Overall shocking at some parts and ecchi/action at others.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-28-10, 5:38 AM

Another Rival has arrive....As the representative of Human,Rinko Kabareeeee
Modified by MorningGlory, 01-28-10, 5:45 AM

01-28-10, 12:52 PM

So, what chapter does this episode go up through?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.

01-28-10, 5:09 PM

gloryfy said:

Kabareeeee? What is Kabareeeeeee...Oh shi-, there's an excessive "e".... Kabareeeee? Cabbaret? Or is it a town in Burkina Faso that has a population....OVER 1000!!! ?!!! So~ that means Rinko is of African descents? Woooooooooooow~ Didn't know that....Guess it's my eyes playing tricks on me and making me see her so white then.... Anyhow, Ginko, what the hell you doing here?!!! Go back to Kabareeeee already, you @#$%^^&&!!!

01-28-10, 8:58 PM

Godmode enabled?

Overall good amount of fanservice, but where the hell did all this hidden power come from.

01-28-10, 9:29 PM

Ehhhh still not a good anime.

01-28-10, 9:41 PM

nude Himari is hot!! Only the fanservice is good...evil aura, battles and Yuuto's powerup not so much...

next ep...Shizuku fanservice?

01-28-10, 9:45 PM

To me, this is like an even lamer version of Sekirei. The whole new girl each episode is just...no..just no. That alone should be a big stop sign for a harem anime. Reminds me of Rosario+Vampire in that sense and well, that anime was terrible too.

All the fan service is so annoying. I, personally, cannot stand fan service. Sorry, but I like my girls real, not animated.

12 episodes so I won't drop it, but I can't see myself scoring it higher than a 4 if it doesn't change.

01-28-10, 9:55 PM

Grimmm said:
To me, this is like an even lamer version of Sekirei. The whole new girl each episode is just...no..just no. That alone should be a big stop sign for a harem anime. Reminds me of Rosario+Vampire in that sense and well, that anime was terrible too.

All the fan service is so annoying. I, personally, cannot stand fan service. Sorry, but I like my girls real, not animated.

12 episodes so I won't drop it, but I can't see myself scoring it higher than a 4 if it doesn't change.

Uh huh, uh huh.... Seems quite logical the 1st part, then next to the 2nd part....

LULwut? You like yo girlz real, not animated?!! Then what are you doing here ?_? This lil show is called an anime, you know? A-N-I-M-E, so of course things will get animated. What do you expect anyway?

01-28-10, 10:01 PM

BitchMaster said:
Grimmm said:

Uh huh, uh huh.... Seems quite logical the 1st part, then next to the 2nd part....

LULwut? You like yo girlz real, not animated?!! Then what are you doing here ?_? This lil show is called an anime, you know? A-N-I-M-E, so of course things will get animated. What do you expect anyway?

Not all anime are just a bunch of fan service episodes. I expect at least a decent storyline without a fan service shot every 5 minutes. Chill on the bold, seriously.

01-28-10, 10:47 PM

sayian said:
Godmode enabled?

Overall good amount of fanservice, but where the hell did all this hidden power come from.
Rofl that was funny one.
BitchMaster said:
Grimmm said:

Another rofl....guess Kimi ni Todoke is more for you the way I see your comment.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-28-10, 11:39 PM

it was ok..
just didn't like the fighting animation too much..

01-28-10, 11:54 PM

Anime is okay, but the fan service is good.

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

01-29-10, 2:42 AM

Crap, I hate watching shows currently in production.
Now I got to wait a week to find out what happens.

01-29-10, 3:27 AM

BitchMaster said:
gloryfy said:

Kabareeeee? What is Kabareeeeeee...Oh shi-, there's an excessive "e".... Kabareeeee? Cabbaret? Or is it a town in Burkina Faso that has a population....OVER 1000!!! ?!!! So~ that means Rinko is of African descents? Woooooooooooow~ Didn't know that....Guess it's my eyes playing tricks on me and making me see her so white then.... Anyhow, Ginko, what the hell you doing here?!!! Go back to Kabareeeee already, you @#$%^^&&!!!
Oopps mistake.. its ganbareee......mistaken =P

01-29-10, 6:04 AM

Liked this episode ...
Same i think they do so fastly the anime ...
[img]http://www.pixenli.com/images/1390/1390338721023165700.jpg[/img]

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices