Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2016 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
I always think about it, makes me scared but, personally, I don't think so.
There's so much I wanna do/feel...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 2016 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
Hell no, the light novel HakoMari isn't fully adapted yet, I'm not gonna die until then.
Jul 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Dec 2015
No, I can't die until I've finished building my suicide vest.
Jul 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
That's what we all feel. Maybe you're old and wrinkly, maybe you're depressed and suicidal.

But at the end of the day, if you really think about it, there's always something out there. you wish you could have experienced.

You might be on your deathbed, and think you're selfish. That you've lived a good life and don't deserve another second more.

You might be in the worst moment of your life, and truly believe you'll never experience those things even if you wanted to.

There's a lot of things that might make you reconsider life. That might make you okay with death. But deep down, it's not because you don't want to live, but because something is preventing you from, and that it's something you've got no choice but to accept.
Jul 29, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2008
As long as my death is pain free. I don't think I would be happy but I wouldn't care too much (not trying to be edgy, just that you'll eventually die so eh). The thing that worries me the most is how people who are important to me would react
絶対大丈夫だよ

Jul 29, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2014
I mean, we're all kind of screwed when either Clinton or Trump get elected; Might as well speed up the process.
Jul 29, 2016 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm. I like to live in the moment. My only objective throughout the day are the goals that seem most practical to me. I do not contemplate the possibility of dying during the course of my day.

Actually, I am full of shit. I actually did think about dying earlier today while watching through Anne-Happy with my nephew earlier on. But it was a fleeting thought that did not really last that long. I just let it fade off into nothingness.

What I mean to say is that throughout the better part of my day, I do not really think about the regrets that I may have in life, because I've come to realize that everyone moves along at their own pace, so there is really no room for regrets when it is apprehended that way. My objective are my goals for each day, and as long as I am measuring up to my goals, by moving toward them closer and closer each time, then, to me, if I died, I would die without regret.
Jul 29, 2016 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
SamuraiYukito10 said:
Hmm. I like to live in the moment. My only objective throughout the day are the goals that seem most practical to me. I do not contemplate the possibility of dying during the course of my day.

Actually, I am full of shit. I actually did think about dying earlier today while watching through Anne-Happy with my nephew earlier on. But it was a fleeting thought that did not really last that long. I just let it fade off into nothingness.

What I mean to say is that throughout the better part of my day, I do not really think about the regrets that I may have in life, because I've come to realize that everyone moves along at their own pace, so there is really no room for regrets when it is apprehended that way. My objective are my goals for each day, and as long as I am measuring up to my goals, by moving toward them closer and closer each time, then, to me, if I died, I would die without regret.

Wow that's a good point of view. Cheered me up a little, thank you.
Jul 29, 2016 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
yasminway said:
SamuraiYukito10 said:

Wow that's a good point of view. Cheered me up a little, thank you.

Np I am glad it helped ease your feelings, and make you feel more cheered up. :)
Jul 29, 2016 3:39 PM

Aug 2015
there's a lot of things i'm not able to do yet that i really hope to do in the future, so i'd really rather not die today. otherwise, i have no regrets concerning the past or whatnot.
Jul 29, 2016 3:47 PM

Jun 2016
No, I feel like my life is still ramping up. I feel like I have a lot more potential and much more to experience, I definitely would not die content with what I've lived so far.
Jul 29, 2016 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
Not even close...I'd feel like my life was a complete waste. I have way to much to live for and do.
There's certain accomplishments I need to complete before I can even think about dying.
Jul 29, 2016 5:06 PM

Sep 2014
no, like you said, there's things you want to do/feel.

although I guess it wouldn't matter once you're already dead. it's not like you'll know.
Jul 29, 2016 6:08 PM

Aug 2015
Well, I have been around a while now.

Both to live and to die is my gain. If I live I get to enjoy it and continue to become better and better.

To die, I will hopefully become one with God, or I will receive my due recompense for my thoughts and deeds. Either way, it will be what it is.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Jul 29, 2016 6:18 PM

Dec 2015
Hell no. No way in hell. There's still far too much to do and see in this world!
Jul 29, 2016 6:18 PM

Feb 2016
Half my live I was not conscious and I was living well

And then moving and growing up in Iraq and your dad dies and leaves you with bureacratic problems in a foreing country and was too late to teach me my folks language while my mom cant take care of me because she has too many problemss and her love died while my Kurdish family ditches us.

Nah there is more than life than just struggle and I wanna experience living well so I would defly die sad if I died now especially how close I am to getting out of Iraq.
Jul 29, 2016 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
Dildry said:
Half my live I was not conscious and I was living well

And then moving and growing up in Iraq and your dad dies and leaves you with bureacratic problems in a foreing country and was too late to teach me my folks language while my mom cant take care of me because she has too many problemss and her love died while my Kurdish family ditches us.

Nah there is more than life than just struggle and I wanna experience living well so I would defly die sad if I died now especially how close I am to getting out of Iraq.

Hey, sorry about that but I'm sure things get better! You've got stronger, that's the point. Good luck with everything! <3
Ps: STAR FOX! YEAH
removed-userJul 29, 2016 6:28 PM
Jul 29, 2016 6:26 PM

Jul 2015
Hell no. I have so many hentai on my list that I haven't even watched yet. Can't die till I watch them.
Jul 29, 2016 6:28 PM

Sep 2007

If I died today, I would not be happy. But who knows, tomorrow could be a better day. And it's Caturday! Post some motherfucking cats!

Jul 29, 2016 6:29 PM

May 2013
Hmmm, I definitely don't want to die, but in some ways I would be ready :P
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 29, 2016 6:30 PM

Aug 2014
Hell no, I'm not dying until Evangelion 3.0+1.0 gets released. Yeah ok Anno your new Godzilla movie (which I'm also really excited for) just got released today, now can you hurry up and show me what happens after the cluster fuck that was 3.33?

All joking aside I actually would be content, I haven't exactly done anything extraordinary or really contributed to society but I don't really care about any of that. I'm completely fine with a boring life.

Also @yasminway your forum gif is freaking hypnotizing I swear. I was staring at it for like a minute, I had to scroll down so I couldn't see it anymore so I could focus on writing my post.
Jul 29, 2016 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
fatboyftw said:
Hell no, I'm not dying until Evangelion 3.0+1.0 gets released. Yeah ok Anno your new Godzilla movie (which I'm also really excited for) just got released today, now can you hurry up and show me what happens after the cluster fuck that was 3.33?

All joking aside I actually would be content, I haven't exactly done anything extraordinary or really contributed to society but I don't really care about any of that. I'm completely fine with a boring life.

Also @yasminway your forum gif is freaking hypnotizing I swear. I was staring at it for like a minute, I had to scroll down so I couldn't see it anymore so I could focus on writing my post.

I'm waiting for Steins;Gate 0 as well hahaha
YES! ahahaha best Makise gif ever.
Jul 29, 2016 6:39 PM
Aug 2014
MetaThPr4h said:
Hell no, the light novel HakoMari isn't fully adapted yet, I'm not gonna die until then.

99% sure it wouldn't serve the series justice even if adapted though.
Jul 29, 2016 7:06 PM

May 2016
I died a virgin so no, obviously not.
Jul 29, 2016 7:51 PM

Oct 2015
Nope, probably the opposite not because my life is miserable but because I didn't get to make my dreams come true.
Jul 29, 2016 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
Kona_Kana said:
MetaThPr4h said:

99% sure it wouldn't serve the series justice even if adapted though.

I agree, but I can't do more than dream that it does, if it happens, I can't imagine the boom that it would have, specially that glorious last volume.

In Shaft I believe.
Jul 29, 2016 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
No. I'm sick. I don't think anyone wants to die feeling like they're about to harf a snot baby up.
Jul 29, 2016 8:28 PM

Aug 2014
clandestine said:
No. I'm sick. I don't think anyone wants to die feeling like they're about to harf a snot baby up.

I feel so bad. I keep coming across your posts about how sick you've been feeling lately. Hope you get better soon.
Jul 29, 2016 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
fatboyftw said:
clandestine said:

I feel so bad. I keep coming across your posts about how sick you've been feeling lately. Hope you get better soon.

thanks fam, i admittedly feel a bit better than i did a couple days ago, but it's still lousy, i hardly get sick so when i do it's miserable as f
Jul 29, 2016 8:33 PM

Sep 2015
Not really, still some stuff I wanna do as an anime fan
Jul 29, 2016 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
clandestine said:
fatboyftw said:

thanks fam, i admittedly feel a bit better than i did a couple days ago, but it's still lousy, i hardly get sick so when i do it's miserable as f

Well that's good, hopefully your immune system (along with medication if you're taking it) will completely kick whatever unholy abomination seems to be making you sick to the curb soon.
Jul 29, 2016 9:01 PM

Aug 2015
Yes and no but yes. XD

I have my failures and there are a lot of things I would like yet to do and experience and see in life. And there are people I wish I could cherish and see through still.
(Not to mention, there is still the mystery of the titans and reality and history and Eren's basement and the freedom for mankind and my dear Survey Corps (they, too, i would like for them to live to the end ToT XD) in both manga and anime. XD TmT i wudn't like to die without seeing this story through to the end. lol)

But I would die happy, because there's a lot I should be thankful for in life. Thankful for the Faithfulness that's brought me patiently up to here and will take care of all I cherish that I will leave here. And it's finally coming face to face with that Faithfulness, the fulfillment of all my deepest and greatest longings and joy.
蒼穹を舞う。
Jul 29, 2016 9:04 PM

Mar 2016
yasminway said:
I always think about it, makes me scared but, personally, I don't think so.
There's so much I wanna do/feel...

No, I would not die happy. I would embrace my end however (so long as it's peaceful) because I know there's a good place on the other side.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2016 9:18 PM

May 2011
No. I haven't seen, experienced or accomplished anything in my pathetic life yet.
Jul 29, 2016 10:31 PM

Sep 2014
Hell no, Now would probably be the worst time to die for me. Koe no Katachi Movie is 2 months away, Love Live Sunshine is only on its 5th episode after Saturday, not to mention if there's a sequel. Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Machigatteru has not finished yet, and I'm waiting for Wataru to make the right choice, Trails of Cold Steel II is coming out in a month, SAO's New game is coming out in 2 months. Persona 5 is coming out on Valentines Day Next Year. Trails of Cold Steelc3 might come out in 2017. Mass Effect Andromeda is coming out in 2017. Mom agreed to buy me a mew Graphics Card. It would suck to die right now.
Jul 29, 2016 11:07 PM

Jun 2015
Just when Iris Zero came back? Fuck no.
Jul 29, 2016 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
Can't die until witch craft works is over.
Jul 29, 2016 11:29 PM

Sep 2014
Hell no,I accomplished nothing yet,my life would be a waste lol.
Jul 29, 2016 11:35 PM
Oct 2013
No, there's so many stuff I haven't done. Ask that question again next year.
Jul 30, 2016 1:03 AM
Jul 2018
No. I still have lots of things to do.
Jul 30, 2016 1:05 AM

May 2015
no I wouldnt, because I would be dead
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 30, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2014
No. I'm still young, I don't wanna miss any opportunities.
There are so many things I wanna do in future that I am unable to do today.

Jul 30, 2016 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
I suppose. Not much else can be done at this rate; I'm kind of bored of eat/sleep/shit routine everyday. Maybe dying would be exciting.

I'd rather not die by having some debris fall on top of me or by some kind of explosion or something equally horrible. Dying by gas poisoning while asleep sounds much more peaceful and painless.
Doctors want to check me
Poke me and dissect me
What do they expect?
Feelings from a wind-up toy?
I don't think so

Jul 30, 2016 1:49 AM

Jul 2015
death doesn't scare me, i don't care if i were to die today or tomorrow :0
Jul 30, 2016 1:51 AM

Mar 2008
Im not happy so I cant die happy but I would be glad I don't have to go through more misery.
Jul 30, 2016 2:37 AM

Aug 2015
No, if I died today I certainly wouldn't be happy about it. I don't worry about death though, it's pointless. Just concentrate on living your life OP.
Jul 30, 2016 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
nope i wouldn't die happy for sure,there is so much shit going on in my life rn that i want to fix and i'm not mentally or physically ok either
Jul 30, 2016 3:42 AM

Aug 2015
No, but it wouldn't matter since I died.
Jul 30, 2016 3:50 AM

Jan 2016
Well, I haven't played Bubsy 3D yet, so...

(Yes, I actually plan to play Bubsy 3D. Crazy, I know.)
Jul 30, 2016 4:11 AM

Nov 2015
I'd be content. Death is freedom. But I would prefer if you give me ten minutes to repent and another five minutes to write an apology to the two guys I punched in the face back in Mid School. Other than that, I'd depart happily. Not because I'm depressed, but simply because death will be a new experience.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 7 hours ago

8 by traed »»
34 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

12 by LoveYourEyes »»
35 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

14 by Kikugi »»
36 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

25 by Kikugi »»
39 minutes ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 1 hour ago

2 by Sad »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.