Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 10:06 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More vanilla goodness for those who enjoy it. Liked the second girl a bit more, those twintails and petite breasts. Both had a fairly nice amount of h-time too.

Overall, a bit too vanilla for my taste but still quite good. Cute girls and good quality for a hentai, as expected from this franchise.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 29, 2016 2:40 AM

Apr 2011
I was looking forward to the loli and I wasn't one bit disappointed. Best looking and cutest loli I've seen in hentai anime in a while.

Still brings the same high quality animation, and good length h-scenes that I love about this series.
MagitoJul 29, 2016 2:43 AM
Jul 30, 2016 4:16 PM

Apr 2015
Great animation as usual, but I liked the girls from the first episode more, especially the silver hair one.

Now I hope the second Lovely and Pretty Cation games get adaptations too.
Aug 19, 2016 11:00 PM

May 2015
Okay, okay, the setting isn’t very original. To be honest: if you read/watch today meteorological forecast, that will be slightly more original. XD

Okay, enough with being cynical...

But, still… even when this is excessively stereotypical, this kind of setup has its own charm, it’s nice to see two youngsters finally able to become honest with each other and exhibit it in a romantic way. Don’t you think? ^^
Aug 20, 2016 11:28 AM

Aug 2016
Did the Male MC switched girls? or is it a totally different story? 😌
Aug 21, 2016 7:44 AM
Oct 2013
Nozomi-chan had such shortness of skirt, never did the length reach the seat when she sits down.

Nude of both girls were shown off most lewdly (*˘︶˘*) particularly the shape and curvature of the body parts was fantastic as well as the shading and specular to bring out the detail. To see in the different angles and positions was a satisfying beauty (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

lilmsotaku said:
Did the Male MC switched girls? or is it a totally different story? 😌
different route probably.
Sep 4, 2016 3:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well thank god for the "imouto" scene at the end, that really saved this otherwise quite generic hentai for me at least
Dec 3, 2016 10:29 AM

Aug 2016
is it all just the same guy? I'm kinda confuse lol
Oct 29, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2015
For a world with more vanilla hentai like this! Sometimes I think what the hell they see in these series with fat, rape, monsters, how awful!!
Nov 7, 2021 6:36 PM
Dec 2017
i liked this hentai alot overall

Mar 13, 2022 10:08 PM

Jun 2019
This episode started out a little rough, but things quickly picked up. Overall this was really good and a massive improvement over the original.
Jan 28, 2023 3:43 AM

Nov 2010
Having Nozomi around will make me look forward to getting sick at all times.
7:12 Nozomi is a dream girl. Closet otaku and she gets super horny quickly. My kind of GF! I'll f*ck her hard every day.
13:23 They didn't even do anal! They didn't do anything new IMO.
15:58  She's a movie buff. The Asagiri sisters are both for keeps!
17:37 This is the main reason why I watch hentai. After a passionate kiss, we see the sex scene compared to romance and ecchi shows. Well, I like to balance out things, and sometimes it's also OK not to see what happens behind closed doors.
20:36 These are the words all of us guys want to hear from our girls.
24:08 I love this angle. Seeing her get f*cked while her armpits and boobs are exposed is a turn-on. I want to lick her sweaty armpits!
7/10
Jun 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Jul 2012
The animation r good,
The girl design r decent..
The scene r decent..

Only sensei part on ep1 seems interest me..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty x Cation The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 24, 2016

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 27, 2023 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.