Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2016 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
I don't know if I should have made a topic on it, but I'm new to MyAnimeList. I enjoy the layout and the people here seem to know a lot about anime. It's nice to see people with common interests. I hope we can get along!
Jul 28, 2016 10:46 AM
Jul 28, 2016 10:48 AM

Jul 2016
Ardanaz said:
Hey! Welcome to MAL! ^^

Thank you so much ^.^
Jul 28, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2016
Welcome, i'm sure you'll enjoy your time here!

Jul 28, 2016 2:19 PM

May 2015
yo! Enjoy your time here! see you around :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 28, 2016 2:28 PM

Jul 2010
Jul 28, 2016 2:57 PM

Apr 2014
Ninele said:
I don't know if I should have made a topic on it, but I'm new to MyAnimeList. I enjoy the layout and the people here seem to know a lot about anime. It's nice to see people with common interests. I hope we can get along!

It's totally okay to make your own topic should tell us what types of anime you like and if you like long walks on the beach. This is that moment in your life when senpai noticed you so make it amazing.
Jul 28, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2016
hitokiri1859 said:
Ninele said:

It's totally okay to make your own topic should tell us what types of anime you like and if you like long walks on the beach. This is that moment in your life when senpai noticed you so make it amazing.

Ohhhhh well... It's not like many people would care about it anyways. q.q
Jul 28, 2016 3:07 PM

Apr 2014
Ninele said:
hitokiri1859 said:

Well I was asking because I read everyones introductions not just because I'm bored at work but because I find people interesting. So I was hoping for more.
Jul 28, 2016 3:11 PM

Jul 2016
hitokiri1859 said:
Ninele said:

Well I was asking because I read everyones introductions not just because I'm bored at work but because I find people interesting. So I was hoping for more.

WELL I'M PLENTY INTERESTING I'M JUST REALLY BUSY >.< Sorry...
Jul 28, 2016 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
Ninele said:
hitokiri1859 said:

Hmm I dunno isn't that what boring people say to make you think they are interesting? Now I'm just kidding. But either way I hope you're busy day goes smoothly but be happy tomorrow is Friday the best day ever (unless you work on weekends) sorry for giving you a hard time xD
Jul 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2016
hitokiri1859 said:
Ninele said:

Hmm I dunno isn't that what boring people say to make you think they are interesting? Now I'm just kidding. But either way I hope you're busy day goes smoothly but be happy tomorrow is Friday the best day ever (unless you work on weekends) sorry for giving you a hard time xD

LOL Thanks for the hope, and you didn't give me a hard time at all~
Jul 28, 2016 11:46 PM

Sep 2014
Welcome to MAL! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Aug 1, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MyAnimeList and Forums (:
Hope you enjoy :)
Join >> Asian Anime Lovers Club <<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2016 7:12 PM

Dec 2011
Welcome to MAL,
If you would like to bond over anime, I wouldn't mind at all.
You can comment or msg me anytime.

Also, if you are into anime roleplaying,
You should check out Rorupurei: http://rorupurei.com/

More topics from this board

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - 2 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
2 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - 8 hours ago

24 by omorashi »»
3 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by Mehwish_999 »»
4 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
5 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

8 by Rinrinka »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.