Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 28, 2016 5:51 PM

Apr 2013
Okay whose earhole do I need to smack. This shit escalated way too quickly and not in the good way.

Fuck it I don't need to smack anyone. I guess it was alright.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 28, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
People are complaining about a Toradora ending... I didn't thought Toradora's ending was bad tbh...
Good or bad, it gets tiresome to keep seeing the same ending of break up the love triangle> hook up with the girl > get separated > time skip > then meet back up because people love reunions.
Jul 28, 2016 7:29 PM

Jan 2014
OMG THIS IS REALLY ABOUT TO END :(
Jul 28, 2016 7:44 PM

Jul 2014
Waiting for adult chitoge and kosaki in the next last chapters, happy to be witnessed this series' end's.,hope komi comes with anothers g8 series in future
Jul 28, 2016 7:52 PM

Sep 2014
And so a timeskip.

Anyways I'm more curious if this two will pursue their relationship or not.
Jul 28, 2016 8:42 PM

Jul 2013
So Kosaki just gave up? no "I'll keep believing." "I'll be ready if he ever changes his mind?"

I feel like she just gave up too easily, seemed very rushed. I was already over the whole initial sinking of the Kosaki ship but this just seemed like a really lazy send off to her character. I feel they should have gone either REALLY tragic, like show that she's totally fucking miserable now that she lost or the only way she'd be able to get over this if there was a clear other option; ie another boy, but I guess that would be too realistic.

SAD
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jul 28, 2016 11:05 PM

Oct 2012
"Few Years later" chapter. Fuck off and finish already.

Jul 28, 2016 11:13 PM

Jul 2016
-Happy Ending-

Kosaki found a worthy man.
Marika is exploring the world with her healthy body.
Yui accomplished her dreams.
Haru became a great, beautiful and successful woman.
Gorilla girl died during that time skip.
Tsugumi is now the leader and replaced Chitoge.
Raku loses both hands and ends up alone.

-Fin-

Jul 28, 2016 11:25 PM
Jul 2016
A Tragic ending will do...! something like... like............. a " Plane Crash" ? anyway chitogeFTW!! poreber!
Jul 28, 2016 11:47 PM

May 2015
Hey hey you people doncha ever forget bout Ruri and Shuu ending. Don't ever forget it Komi!!!!
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jul 29, 2016 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
I wanted to drop this ever since Kosaki got rejected... but I've come way too far now and it freaking pains my heart to continue reading this :'(
Jul 29, 2016 4:06 AM

Jun 2014
Pretty meh ending.
Jul 29, 2016 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
allenjke said:
One more LUL chapter and i'm out

SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW ONODERA FANGAYS SoBayed YOU THINK SHE IS THE PROMISED GIRL HUH SoBayed RAKU IS BANGING
CHITOGE NOW SoBayed
Jul 29, 2016 6:34 AM

Dec 2014
Seens like a fairly typical Rom-com timeskip ending, Well I guess that's how they represent closure to a series.

I did like the scene with Kosaki walking away from Raku and also Raku reminiscing about the wall where he first met Chitoge.

Anyways I'm still looking forward to see this end, It was fun while it lasted.
Jul 29, 2016 6:55 AM

Oct 2012
Xtrm124 said:
Anyways I'm more curious if this two will pursue their relationship or not.

inb4 Wonderful Days ending with Chitoge coming back pregnant and Raku having child with Marika.
Jul 29, 2016 8:08 AM

Jul 2015
I mean yeah nisekoi is kind of shitty but still after reading so many chapter seeing it come to an end make my eyes teary haha
Jul 29, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2011
ExoticBankai said:
I mean yeah nisekoi is kind of shitty but still after reading so many chapter seeing it come to an end make my eyes teary haha

It's the same feeling if you ever read Naruto. We made fun of it for having a shitty war, but then it ended and now we miss it.
Jul 29, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 2016
Anyone have any recommendations on a similar type of rom-com manga? Nisekoi is definitely my favorite so far, especially with the beautiful artwork and all the lovable characters you could all root for.

Going to miss this once it ends.

Hopefully we get some closure for the rest of the characters, especially Onodera, since I do feel bad for her (even though I am #TeamChitoge). Tsugumi is still best girl but Chitoge is definitely my pick for Raku. At least he technically gets both of them as a bundle... lucky bastard.
Jul 29, 2016 10:11 AM
Aug 2015
Best chapter ive read so far. loved it, i think the manga shoud have ended here, im satifsfied, but now anything can happen, a plot twist for Onodera side can realy come up too u know, people change a lot in 3 years be real, specialy at their age, im not favoring Chitoge or Onodera but a waiting 3 years withouth being with that person doesent realy happen in real life, but this is not a slice of life anime so, idk
Jul 29, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2013
Yup predicted a time skip.

So next chapter everyone will be working. panels will show everyone's working life etc. Clique meets up at some bar for some catching up and Chitoge won't appear until the very end. I initially thought they'll meet again at the place they first met but it's already shown this chapter. Could be foreshadowing? Anyway I predict an open ending.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jul 29, 2016 1:03 PM
Mar 2015
Chiibi said:
THERE BETTER BE A F*CKING KISS OR A WEDDING OR SOMETHING.

-Stray said:
So Chitoge trusted Raku's word and promise that he'll wait for her? seriously? we all know how much promises are worth for this mf, wont be surprised if Raku falls for another random girl and forgets all about his previous harem.

Yeah, it's kinda different when you are SIX.

You are just being salty. Chitoge is the love of his life.

Sure, like Onodera was once love of his life. XD
Jul 29, 2016 1:09 PM
Mar 2015
FrozenSheep said:
-Happy Ending-

Kosaki found a worthy man.
Marika is exploring the world with her healthy body.
Yui accomplished her dreams.
Haru became a great, beautiful and successful woman.
Gorilla girl died during that time skip.
Tsugumi is now the leader and replaced Chitoge.
Raku loses both hands and ends up alone.

-Fin-

I agree but only up to Haru part. Chitoge and Raku surely dont deserve that much.
Jul 29, 2016 1:50 PM
Mar 2015
Well, this is almost over.

It was clear from the beginning that Chitoge would win. That's why i didn't really want to associate myself with any team. Whats the point when the ending is obvious? Still, i wish Komi didn't invest that much time into Onodera/Raku relationship since it only made it worse for the fans at the end.

Even though, I never hated any of the girls i still think that Onodera generally is on a different level than Chitoge. She is too good for Raku and goodness was the only reason some people disliked or even hated her for. And you haters know that. Dont make up excuses like 'oh, she is boring, etc.'. No, she is just too pure-hearted for any of you. Any normal girl in her position would start avoiding or disliking Chitoge but she didnt. Instead, she embraced her. She didnt run away like Chitoge just because she was hurt. She decided to move on with a dignity and thats why i respect her character and hope she will find a better guy than Raku.

It was frustrating to see Marika being bedridden at the end. Komi, thats just cruel and unfair. While Chitoge gets everything on the plate for her. Seriously, when they suddenly came up with the idea of her having a special talent and going travelling the world and even going as far as calling her ' a top tier genius' i was so not buying it. It seemed so fake, so out of place. Like where did it come from?
And finally Raku. I really want to believe that his love for Chitoge is true but something is off. A few chapters back he says she is nothing that important for him then goes off and confesses to Chitoge saying 'well, i dont know how it happened myself. I just think you are fun and all that.' REALLY? Could he not come up with something more solid than that? And i still dont understand how quickly he got over the girl he liked since forever.

Shuu and Ruri are great, though. I love them a lot.

All i want is to see everybody happy in the last chapter. Chitoge and Raku, Shuu and Ruri, Onodera (a potential love interest for her would be nice too) and Marika being healthy and cheerful again. I am glad its finally over and i guess it really ended the way it should have.

Peace, everyone.
Jul 29, 2016 10:17 PM

Aug 2009
That hug from Onodera... that was admirable but I was expecting more like a punch... well the team Onodera still speaks within me. The way the author portrayed, there weren't really strong feelings from Onodera, that's how I saw it in this chapter, a little bit unreallistic. And the timeskip in the next one how many of here say... What do we have here? A chaotic bunch of shots, strange to see she overgrew her feelings so fast, her suffering should have lasted for at least half the time she's been in love.

Seriously the writing in series and character development suck so much from the begining of Marika arc. My guess is the publisher asked the author one day to start getting the title to completion as the ratings' been fallen or something, this is the point where the game of the author was spoiled and he started to rush and ruin the great title. I didn't think I'd come to decrease the 10/10 rate for several points lately.

What I wanted to see: the harem ending in a slice of life would be great, but... if the author had to have the MC choose some girl, there shouldn't be so much rush in it. They should have been slowly developing their relationships and in a moment for example Raku wouldn't be asleep when Onodera's given another try for her confession, or Chitoge blatanly spit it out in a heat of her regular tsundere craziness, or Raku realized how sincere was Marika and asked her out and so on. I would have liked to see the lot of chapters of everyday nichijou after confession at least half of those before one, so I could read and live and laugh with my favourite characters, not to mention more fun chapters with Ruri and Shuu..

That's what I expected - not a bunch of badly ordered frames and panels only to end this already. Sigh... at least the greatest part of the manga is still there for me to reread.
Jul 29, 2016 10:37 PM

Aug 2009
nozomidream9 said:

All i want is to see everybody happy in the last chapter. Chitoge and Raku, Shuu and Ruri, Onodera (a potential love interest for her would be nice too) and Marika being healthy and cheerful again.

In a romcom harem everybody can be happy only with the harem ending. Yeah right, Onodera's been in love with MC long before even the manga started, got rejected only a couple chaps ago, and let's find her some random guy in the last chapter, nah. She'll find someone who deserves her, but not in the end of the next chapter, or that would be the worst!!! For now she is happy enough to see her friends happy.
vacoreJul 29, 2016 10:41 PM
Jul 30, 2016 7:58 AM
Dec 2014
nozomidream9 said:

All i want is to see everybody happy in the last chapter. Chitoge and Raku, Shuu and Ruri, Onodera (a potential love interest for her would be nice too) and Marika being healthy and cheerful again. I am glad its finally over and i guess it really ended the way it should have.

Agreed. I really do hope Komi shows Onodera moving on with a new love interest (hopefully better than Raku) by the end of this. It's just sad really, that in most mangas, the beautiful/exciting new girl always seems to win over the plain but kind/hardworking girl, which totally sends out the wrong message. And yeah, Chitoge basically had everything given to her on a silver platter, while Onodera was always fighting against the odds, but that's just to be expected I guess.
Jul 30, 2016 9:43 AM
Jun 2016
Its OOOOOOOOVER

Damn it.... I cried so much in this series. Am I going to cry again?

I wanted to see more though.

....but this isn't a harem in the sense that he can have everyone...
Jul 31, 2016 1:15 AM

Mar 2014
SilverBlossom said:
nozomidream9 said:

Agreed. I really do hope Komi shows Onodera moving on with a new love interest (hopefully better than Raku) by the end of this. It's just sad really, that in most mangas, the beautiful/exciting new girl always seems to win over the plain but kind/hardworking girl, which totally sends out the wrong message. And yeah, Chitoge basically had everything given to her on a silver platter, while Onodera was always fighting against the odds, but that's just to be expected I guess.

Yeah I dont know about that.. I mean a random guy that happens to fall in love with Onodera with no character introduction at all. Won't work out in the final chapter as much as I hate to say that, sure it be a comfortable move by Kosaki but a strange one indeed
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jul 31, 2016 6:41 AM

Nov 2015
Naoshi Komi had no choice but to pair these two up, huh? Well, it was inevitable from the start to begin with. Also, it's not a surprise for those who've read the one-shot manga. We all knew who was going to pair up eventually in the end. Reading up to this point, I can say that I'm quite disappointed. You can tell Komi deliberately ignored Onodera beginning from volume 20 until onwards. Because stemming from volume 20,all you get is Raku and Chitoge! Also, you can tell that Komi desperately wanted Raku and Chitoge to end up together since Onodera was leading the character popularity polls ever since the second one came out. Well, not that it matters. Because if you remembered all those times Onodera and Raku were about to confess to each other, the author deliberately ruins the moment between them. But still, it's an excuse. Onodera had soooo... many chances to confess. So, did Raku. So, the lesson here I've learned from this manga, don't wait, JUST DO IT! -Nike. Also, another lesson I've learned from reading manga is that whoever spends time the most with the main character ends up with the main character. In conclusion, I wasted all my money on buying these stupid Nisekoi volumes. Never again, Naoshi Komi. You're too cliche. I'm sorry for all you Onodera, Tsugumi, Marika fans! I did like that Ruri ending up with Shuu though.
Jul 31, 2016 8:55 AM

Apr 2012
wait what bleach is ending too (I saw in post 49)? Might as well catch up on that sometimes soon then.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 31, 2016 10:50 AM

Dec 2014
I'm glad that my girl moved on :'D Another week to see her for one last time and I'll cry T^T Kosaki has been the only reason I'm reading this damn manga :"
It's been a long ass journey and to get a sudden time skip it felt kinda out of place since it's been a kind of slow paced story. I really want to see ShuxRuri development tho, but oh well, this is about raku and not about his idiotic handsome, funny and better than him best friend :v
Jul 31, 2016 2:19 PM
May 2015
Getting very annoyed over the manga and anime endings now.. I thought at least the manga would have satisfying endings but no.. they suck just as much as the anime..
we have been on this ride for so long and then suddenly its like *pow* its over.. the ending you have been waiting for *boom* done..
Hope it has a saitisfying timeskio where we can see what happened to everyone and that Raku and Chitoge still are togheter xD

This chapter such an eye roll...
but jeah as people have ponted out.. the part when Kosaki sees Raku and then leaves.. very good, me like, good for you Kosaki!
Jul 31, 2016 6:14 PM

Jan 2016
Um... I expected more than just that, to be one of the ending chapters... very 'meh'
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 1, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2014

This was priceless!
Aug 2, 2016 12:45 PM
Apr 2016
Of course there's a time skip, it just haaaaaaaad to happen......
Aug 3, 2016 10:44 AM
Mar 2011
AUEHUAHEUAEHA
WHAT'S UP WITH THIS EXACTLY TORADORA ENDING?

I mean, I loved Toradora, but this is just.. unoriginal.
Aug 3, 2016 4:53 PM

May 2009
Can't wait to see Onodera making wedding cake in next chapter.
Aug 3, 2016 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
nozomidream9 said:

Sure, like Onodera was once love of his life. XD

She never WAS. He only thought he loved her.

Even though, I never hated any of the girls i still think that Onodera generally is on a different level than Chitoge. She is too good for Raku and goodness was the only reason some people disliked or even hated her for. And you haters know that. Dont make up excuses like 'oh, she is boring, etc.'. No, she is just too pure-hearted for any of you.

Yeah, NO, OKAY? I love pure-hearted characters. Girls like Menma, Misuzu, and essentially most shoujo heroines are my favorite characters. But Onodera is terrible. She is terribly written and has a terrible design. I hate doormat characters. I hate characters without any backbone. I hate characters who constantly run away for no good reason. I hate characters that don't act like human beings and show ALL emotions than human beings show. She's so one-dimensional. There's nothing to her. She's not a person.

Aug 4, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2012
Fuck this

I'm hoping for a HIMYM ending
Aug 4, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2015
Time skip? HOLY SHEET 8D
Better be new looks of Nisekoi characters unlike lame hairstyle of Naruto.

Shounen Jump famous title, Bleach and Nisekoi will end next week...how sad :(

3.6/5
Aug 28, 2016 3:29 PM

Aug 2014
Attagirl Onodera, forget that loser.

One more chapter and I can finally put this shit to rest.
KashKetchumAug 28, 2016 6:10 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.