Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 28, 2016 6:13 AM
Dec 2015
I know, it's probably some bull explanation but...is there a reason why there was his old shikai under the new bankai when it broke?

Why did it appear now and not the last time?
The only thing I can think of is, that Yuha didn't put forth the same effort as last time...as stupid and unsatisfying this sounds.

God dammit....I really hope Kubo explains at least this in the final chapter
Jul 28, 2016 6:25 AM

Oct 2014
People itt not expecting an explanation next chapter. This always happens.
Kubos obviously rushed but who cares right? As long as I can criticize him and call plotholes everything's okay
Jul 28, 2016 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
Go fuck yourself kubo
Jul 28, 2016 6:34 AM

Jan 2008
For once, I do not want that to be the end of the fight...
Jul 28, 2016 6:37 AM

Oct 2011
Bleach logic - you can't predict it since the rules about what is possible and probable change every second

Jul 28, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
LMAO.. this was gold chapter... can't stop laughing..

well whatever replace it, good luck with it... also i am honestly still can't think why jump axe this series... they have no reason like at all since this series is one of their best sales and making another big hit is not simple... they also have soo many series end and hxh hiatus again...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 28, 2016 6:48 AM
Jul 2014
So are like 80% of the people in this thread just ignorant to the fact that Bleach was basically cancelled?

No shit this was rushed and a mess, Kubo barely had anytime to work with anything. This final fight was literally TWO CHAPTERS. He has no choice but to cram shit in and make up an ending. There was some foreshadowing in regards to Ichigo and his sword, but we couldn't get the proper buildup because it's being rushed like crazy. It sucks but it's not the first time this has happened to a Shounen Jump series unfortunately. Look at Hitman Reborn, Beelzebub, Psyren, hell it's happening to Toriko right now.

Next chapter is supposedly the last chapter, we're not even going to get a proper epilogue. It's beyond disappointing.
Jul 28, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2010
It's a shame he was rushed into such an average ending, but Bleach lost popularity big time so it's no surprise. Sad though. :(
Jul 28, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2012
Who care abut Chad and Ganju? Who care about Kira? Who care about Shuhei? Who care about anything else that I've even forgotten up to this point?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 28, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2016
Unless the next chapter will be a 500 pages special chapter I can already see everyone listing Bleach in every top 5 worst endings thread.
Jul 28, 2016 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
Reminder that next week's chapter is confirmed to only be 19 pages as usual.
Jul 28, 2016 7:22 AM
Oct 2013
Oh yea, just throwing this out there, so are Ichigo and Inoe finally going to get together finally next chapter? Or is that too much to ask?
Jul 28, 2016 7:37 AM

Dec 2007
So yeah, Yhwach turned to be stupid, as I forseen. Speaking of which -
OF COURSE he didn't forsee the arrow ...
he didn't see the future AFTER Kyoka Suigetsu(which should prevent him of being caight in it in the first place) even though he is supposed to be able to see EVERY possibilty >.>
So yeah, no need to complain now, last week chapter told us how it will go down.

OF COURSE he was so broken that the only way to defeat him would be to make him temporarily stupid, and Kubo delivered.

It's not like he has Yamamoto's bankai at his disposal even without his powers ;].

Jul 28, 2016 7:54 AM
Aug 2015
ok, so Aizen end like Orochimaru. Against both everyone was expecting some great returns, and both ended up as a disappointment.
Jul 28, 2016 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
Puty said:
It's not like he has Yamamoto's bankai at his disposal even without his powers ;].

Ichibe made that useless in their fight.
Jul 28, 2016 8:00 AM

Feb 2012
Grimmgeta said:
So are like 80% of the people in this thread just ignorant to the fact that Bleach was basically cancelled?

No shit this was rushed and a mess, Kubo barely had anytime to work with anything. This final fight was literally TWO CHAPTERS. He has no choice but to cram shit in and make up an ending. There was some foreshadowing in regards to Ichigo and his sword, but we couldn't get the proper buildup because it's being rushed like crazy. It sucks but it's not the first time this has happened to a Shounen Jump series unfortunately. Look at Hitman Reborn, Beelzebub, Psyren, hell it's happening to Toriko right now.

Next chapter is supposedly the last chapter, we're not even going to get a proper epilogue. It's beyond disappointing.

Sadly this is true, for a series that run so long and earned them so much money, Kubo and Bleach deserved better. They should have just told him he got 1 year to wrap the series up nicely, not in like 10 chapters.
Jul 28, 2016 8:17 AM

Dec 2007
Lolimancer said:
Puty said:

How? Honestly I don't remember. All this time I was hoping that this bankai-stealing stuff will pay off somehow so we'll see Yhwach use Yamamoto's.

Jul 28, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2010
metsujin said:
Sigh... this is beyond bad, its sad that even the magazine is treating Bleach like this, if it had more time, I do believe things would've been better... but you ain't making that yen you ain't having a decent story.

This is 100% on Kubo from my point of view, the last 3 years have been lackluster, filler level content, he lost way too many chapters on unimportant, repetitive stuff and did not advance the story almost at all.

No matter how good /popular your manga was at some point, if you fuck up this bad, you are gonna get cancelled, which he was.
Zalmox1sJul 28, 2016 8:28 AM
Jul 28, 2016 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Puty said:
Lolimancer said:

How? Honestly I don't remember. All this time I was hoping that this bankai-stealing stuff will pay off somehow so we'll see Yhwach use Yamamoto's.

Back when Ichibe was using his ink shit he made the medal thing that took Yamamoto's bankai "useless", because that was his power.
Jul 28, 2016 8:40 AM

Aug 2011
Such a disappointment.
I used to love this series. Thanks Kubo ...i guess.

Zalmox1s said:

This is 100% on Kubo from my point of view, the last 3 years have been lackluster, filler level content, he lost way too many chapters on unimportant, repetitive stuff and did not advance the story almost at all.

For me this was the main problem. Kubo wasted too many chapters on pointless stuff.

Not to mention the fullbring arc.
Jul 28, 2016 8:43 AM

Jun 2013
Zalmox1s said:
metsujin said:
Sigh... this is beyond bad, its sad that even the magazine is treating Bleach like this, if it had more time, I do believe things would've been better... but you ain't making that yen you ain't having a decent story.

No matter how good /popular your manga was at some point, if you fuck up this bad, you are gonna get cancelled, which he was.

The thing is, I don't know why its getting axed... this arc for me personally is bad, others might think differently... but its clear that majority dislike it... let's say its 50/50. So why is it canceled? Because its bad? Regardless of that, it still sales fairly good, and Jump has other series like Black Clover for example, fans of this series, don't take it personal but Black Clover is... not interesting, at all, probably the most 'unoriginal' thing I've seen in a while... So its not because its bad, nor because of the money, because its still one of jump's best sellers... then why is it getting canceled? And before someone says that its always bottom in the rankings... didn't Oda Eiichiro the creator of One Piece, said the ranks don't matter? So yea, it makes no sense why its getting canceled. Maybe Kubo and the chief editor got into a fight or something? Health problems? Of course I'm just speculating, but it just seems odd that its getting canceled like that, maybe its just me...
Jul 28, 2016 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
Zalmox1s said:

The thing is, I don't know why its getting axed... this arc for me personally is bad, others might tink differently... but its clear that majority dislike it, I'd say its 50/50. So why is it canceled? Because is bad? Regardless of that, it still sales fairly good, and Jump has other series like Black Clover for example,fans of this series, don't take it personal but Black Clover is... not interesting, at all probably the most 'unoriginal' thing I've seen in a while... So its not because is bad, nor because of the money... then why is it getting canceled? And before someone says that its always bottom in the rankings... didn't Oda Eiichiro the creator of One Piece said the ranks don't matter? So yea, it makes no sense why its getting canceled. Maybe Kubo and the chief editor got into a fight or something? Health problems? Of course I'm just speculating, but it just seems odd that its getting canceled like that, maybe its just me...

Hasn't been mentioned in a few years but back in the day there were reports that Kubo and his editors have had friction between them and disagreed on many things.
Jul 28, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2015
Bleach didn't really end well. That's a shame since I used to love this series at some point. Welp, one more chapter to go. It's somewhat Kubo's fault for dragging it for so long and then being forced to end it quickly. He should've taken things into account.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2011
wait so next chapter is the last but it looks like the fight has barelly started... Ywatch is so weak that the first slash they land on him is enough to defeat him?
really man none of the quincys were memorable enemies, wish Vasto lordes d ve been the final enemies instead
is this manga sales that low that Jump is forcing Kubo to end it, it sounds difficult to believe, i know Bleach manga sales are lower than before but isnt this suppose to be a succesful manga?
Jul 28, 2016 9:46 AM

Jun 2015
Did...did Aizen just die? 0/10 not according to keikaku.

It's really sad that the final battle was far shorter than fights like zombie girl or Mask.

Jul 28, 2016 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
This... this chapter...
>So Yhwach is defeated by a special type of silver we just found out existed like 2 chapters ago. Also whyyy couldn't Yhwach have foreseen the silver arrow since he can see into the future?
>What was even the point of Renji being there? Seriously i was expecting him to die or someting...
>Aizen vs Yhwach could had been a cool way to end the series, but no... Aizen, the character who carried this series on his back for over 9 years, is completely toss to the side and somehow became bffs with Ichigo...
>"So what i saw at that moment was a glimpse of the future. I thought it was but a dream"................................................... what?

I really don't think Kubo wanted to end the series like this and Jump is entirely to blame. But this is just so bad...
Jul 28, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
Kubo and bleach were a part of my childhood it's sad to see it ruined. I honestly have no idea what i expected anymore, ever since the whole fullbring arc everything just went downhill.

At least this clown fiesta is soon over, now all eyes will be on HxH and that is on it's way to become just as disasterous as this is :/
Jul 28, 2016 9:57 AM

May 2015
About what I expected with this rush job. I honestly don't feel bad about Kubo's situation since he had multiple opportunities to wrap this mess up... 2/5

Jul 28, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
Grimmgeta said:
it's only a speculation at this point and unless Kubo or Jump actually talk about the reason why this is rushed as hell, we won't know the reason for sure.

But one thing for sure, if Jump want to cancel a series to publish new title, it won't be Bleach for sure.
Bleach sales is on par with Shokugeki Souma which currently having anime adaptation, it's mobile game is quite popular, it's still garnered a lot of money unlike most people make it out to be.

If Jump want to cancel a series, it would be stuff like Toriko or Nisekoi which actually having a trouble to break past 300k sales.
Jul 28, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2012
It makes sense why he didn't know about Ichigo's attack and some other things now that we saw haschwalth was confirmed to be behind the dream. Anyway, this has been a pretty underwhelming end to the final showdown.

Wonder how things are gonna get wrapped up

Jul 28, 2016 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
Literally none of this made sense

Why did Getsuga Tenshou even hurt Yhwach this chapter? BECAUSE GETSUGA TENSHOU AND EVEN GRAN REY GETSUGA HAD LIKE 0 EFFECT ON YHWACH BEFORE, SO WHY NOW?

And how does Yhwach not see through Kyoka Suigetsu? Kyoka has the power of hypnosis, sure, but can't Yhwach SEE & ALTER THE FUCKING FUTURE and Kyoka has NO relevance to the future, and therefore should be easily avoided? Like?

And the silver arrow only affects the present, right there and now, right? But the 'present' shouldn't have worked because 1. For Ishida to think/yell out 'hey this arrow takes away his powers at present' many seconds must have passed already. Therefore from the moment the arrow pierced his heart to that happening it's no longer the present and Ishida you had the element of surprise why didn't you shoot the silver arrow then a flurry of your regular arrows at nearly the same time. 2. Also the present is never technically the present because it takes our eyes and brain time to process what we see before us and therefore is after the present (so hey technically we're seeing the future).
^Also I don't say this often, but the fact that the silver arrow even had that ability was a complete deus ex machina.

But oh well this is shounen so i d g a f a n y m o r e.

Also guys.
Aizen's shoes.
Pffffff.
"People die when they are killed" -Confucius, or Socrates, or maybe Plato
Jul 28, 2016 10:54 AM

Mar 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
Grimmgeta said:
it's only a speculation at this point and unless Kubo or Jump actually talk about the reason why this is rushed as hell, we won't know the reason for sure.

But one thing for sure, if Jump want to cancel a series to publish new title, it won't be Bleach for sure.
Bleach sales is on par with Shokugeki Souma which currently having anime adaptation, it's mobile game is quite popular, it's still garnered a lot of money unlike most people make it out to be.

If Jump want to cancel a series, it would be stuff like Toriko or Nisekoi which actually having a trouble to break past 300k sales.

Actually from what I heard Jump posted official information saying that Bleach is ending next chapter.
Jul 28, 2016 10:59 AM

Jan 2012
It would be nice if Kubo gets to work with Pierrot if the Bleach anime returns to fix this clusterfuck of an ending. That'll never happen, but one can dream.
Jul 28, 2016 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
songsofthecaged said:
tr1ckst3r said:

Actually from what I heard Jump posted official information saying that Bleach is ending next chapter.
Um, well, I knew...
We're talking about the reason it being rushed like this.
He said it's cancelled by the magazine, I said it's unlikely because Bleach still makes quite a lot of money.
Jul 28, 2016 11:00 AM
Oct 2008
This was basically the whole bulk of Kubo's plan to end Bleach, only without the 50 chapters of pointless talking to try and justify any of it.
Jul 28, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2012
I found this comment on Mangastream that shows just how much stuff Kubo didn't get to show:

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 5
If you remember anything else please mention it

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

Tenjiro's Shikai Ability
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu
Yuroichi
Mashiro
Isane's Shikai Ability
Iba's Shikai Name and Ability
Tessai

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability
Tessai
Unohona's Bankai Ability
Hisagi
Ukitake
Aizen
Shinji
Love
Isshin
Tenjiro
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu
Yuroichi

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

Tessai
Isshin
Ryuken
Hisagi (using his bankai)
Ukitake
Chad
Ichigo with his new bankai
Tenjiro
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
Cyborg Kira

Main plot points unexplained

Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
The Soul King organs
What is the Soul King in the first place
Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
Urahara´s endgame agenda

Minor character plot lines unresolved

Orihime powers and faeries sentinence
Hisagi training
Matsumoto soul fucked
Halibel's fate
What did Renji ask Urahara?
What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
How can they communicate within the Dangai if time goes 2000 times slower?
Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
Doggo's race origin
The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
The Shiba familiy
Isshin not meeting again Matsumoto
Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
Yoruichi's god armor AND her brother
Yachiru, a sword spirit with her own Shikai
Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
Jul 28, 2016 11:14 AM

Mar 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
songsofthecaged said:

Um, well, I knew...
He said it's cancelled by the magazine, I said it's unlikely because Bleach still makes quite a lot of money.

Oh, then my bad. In that case, though, I'm pretty sure that Kubo is being rushed in some way. Maybe he wasn't fired but he's definitely being hurried. I mean, the manga was treading at a snail's pace until very recently, and Kubo was still bringing up new plot points until recently as well. Plus, honestly, I'm 100% sure that this is not the way Kubo wanted to end this series. You're right that Bleach is still making money but it's dropped dramatically in popularity since this arc started and ratings are lower than ever before.. so it's still possible that he was fired even though I really don't want to believe that.
Jul 28, 2016 11:23 AM

Nov 2008
All I have to say is, FUCK YOU SHONEN JUMP!!!

I expect Tekking101 to rip this chapter a new asshole, so disappointing.
Jul 28, 2016 11:25 AM

Apr 2014
songsofthecaged said:
tr1ckst3r said:
Um, well, I knew...

Oh, then my bad. In that case, though, I'm pretty sure that Kubo is being rushed in some way. Maybe he wasn't fired but he's definitely being hurried. I mean, the manga was treading at a snail's pace until very recently, and Kubo was still bringing up new plot points until recently as well. Plus, honestly, I'm 100% sure that this is not the way Kubo wanted to end this series. You're right that Bleach is still making money but it's dropped dramatically in popularity since this arc started and ratings are lower than ever before.. so it's still possible that he was fired even though I really don't want to believe that.
It's true that it's losing populairty a lot but people tend to disregard the fact that it's still makes a lot of money and that is what Jump really cares.

It's like saying Naruto was also cancelled just because it's ending is rushed as hell.

Well, the possibility of this actually cancelled by the publisher exist, but we won't know the truth until Kubo or the publisher decide to talk about it.

But from marketing point of view, if Jump want to dispose a series from their magazine, Bleach is far from the right choice, as I've stated above there are a few series that is more disposable than Bleach.
Jul 28, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
songsofthecaged said:

It's true that it's losing populairty a lot but people tend to disregard the fact that it's still makes a lot of money and that is what Jump really cares.

It's like saying Naruto was also cancelled just because it's ending is rushed as hell.

Well, the possibility of this actually cancelled by the publisher exist, but we won't know the truth until Kubo or the publisher decide to talk about it.

But from marketing point of view, if Jump want to dispose a series from their magazine, Bleach is far from the right choice, as I've stated above there are a few series that is more disposable than Bleach.

It still sells decently, which is why I don't think that Kubo got <i> fired, </i> per se, but he's obviously rushing the story. Which is why I think that Jump is rushing him. When you look at the past fights from other arcs, they (mostly) definitely weren't rushed (rather they were dragged out), so what other explanation can be given? If fights between minor characters got to be dragged out, then why is the FINAL battle of the ENTIRE SERIES getting this terribly rushed ending?
I don't think that Kubo got bored and was ready to dump the series, but it's still a small possibility. It's more likely that there's a deadline he has to meet--and he's struggling to finish on time. It's possible he made a deal with Jump a while back, like 'Give me 30 weeks to finish the series', Jump agreed, and now he's trying to finish before then.
songsofthecagedAug 4, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 28, 2016 11:47 AM

Jan 2011
SuperRed said:
I found this comment on Mangastream that shows just how much stuff Kubo didn't get to show:

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 5
If you remember anything else please mention it

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

Tenjiro's Shikai Ability
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu
Yuroichi
Mashiro
Isane's Shikai Ability
Iba's Shikai Name and Ability
Tessai

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability
Tessai
Unohona's Bankai Ability
Hisagi
Ukitake
Aizen
Shinji
Love
Isshin
Tenjiro
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu
Yuroichi

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

Tessai
Isshin
Ryuken
Hisagi (using his bankai)
Ukitake
Chad
Ichigo with his new bankai
Tenjiro
Hikifune
Shutara
Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
Cyborg Kira

Main plot points unexplained

Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
The Soul King organs
What is the Soul King in the first place
Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
Urahara´s endgame agenda

Minor character plot lines unresolved

Orihime powers and faeries sentinence
Hisagi training
Matsumoto soul fucked
Halibel's fate
What did Renji ask Urahara?
What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
How can they communicate within the Dangai if time goes 2000 times slower?
Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
Doggo's race origin
The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
The Shiba familiy
Isshin not meeting again Matsumoto
Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
Yoruichi's god armor AND her brother
Yachiru, a sword spirit with her own Shikai
Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc

Vasto lords? i thought they were gonna be the final bosses, the quincys never looked like an actual threat besides Ywatch
Jul 28, 2016 11:57 AM

Jun 2015
I feel sorry for kubo since shonen jump is rushing his series to death
Jul 28, 2016 1:37 PM

Apr 2012
It's finally coming to an end
Jul 28, 2016 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
Well...that's one of the most lame ways to kill such a brokenly overpowered character...
Jul 28, 2016 2:14 PM

Mar 2010
bleach ending with aizen's death, well, rip Bleach
Jul 28, 2016 3:00 PM

Mar 2016
As usual, this is just plain rush. Still wonder how Yhwach didn't see that arrow coming. I mean, the guy can litterally see & rewrite futures. Yet he gets poked in the back by a little silver arrow then cut in half.

About Yhwach not using Zanka no Tachi, the only logical explanation I can think of is that he was overconfident in his "Almighty" ability, so he thought that he wouldn't need to use the stolen bankai. But that's just my guess.

Good luck dealing with the pile of remaining plotholes in 20 pages though. Really disappointed to see how this arc will end, especially when the beginning of this war wasn't half-bad.
Jul 28, 2016 3:00 PM

Dec 2010
This final boss battle made less sense than the final boss battle of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. You can see that Tite Kubo had written himself in a corner even more than Masashi Kishimoto had for Madara Uchiha. What not to be expected?
Sacrificing sleep and sanity for more anime-induced dopamine.
Jul 28, 2016 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
Astarte66 said:
I'm pretty sure Kubo has no choice but do something like this chapter because it was just 2 chapters left and he has to finish it with like 40 page. He has to rush and kill the that can't be killed villain and fill the so many unexplained points. So for me it's not Kubo's fault it's SJ's fault we have to see so many rush at next chapter now. It's really sad Bleach deserved better ending. I'm just waiting an interview from Kubo to explain what is happening.

No ,it's still Kubo's fault for the continued decline in the quality of the series
Jul 28, 2016 4:11 PM

Sep 2013
Yhwach absorbed Aizen :O that won't end well.
I still think Yhwach can win next chapter and change the worlds.
Jul 28, 2016 5:36 PM

Sep 2012
Fucking bullshit, aizen has never been this careless, like wtf kubo, he shouldn't be allowed to write another manga.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.