Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2016 9:59 AM
May 2015
I have been part of MAL for about a year+, but i have only used it for recommendations and just recently made my anime LIST(still not full list)
Lately I have been hanging around the forum much more, so i had a need to introduce myself.

I am a teen from a southeastern european country named macedonia(not many have heard of it). I have been watching anime for 5 years, but have never been social about it until recently.

My favourite anime genres would be Psychological(death note, code geass, mirai nikki, kaiji), action-adventure(hunterXhunter, FMAB) and lately romantic anime(Toradora!, Golden time). I do not read manga, i have always hated comics and similar stuff, more into books.

Do not really know how to end this.... Just hi to everybody and hope i can make some friends :)

Jul 27, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2015
YO! Enjoy your time! Welcome to forum. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 27, 2016 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
(0.0)/
Nice to meet ya.... Enjoy
BTW, just out of curiosity, what kind of books do ya like?
Jul 27, 2016 11:59 AM

May 2015
Hello! We have similar tastes. That's cool, I did a small project about Skopje about a year ago for school if that makes you feel more loved.
Jul 27, 2016 2:04 PM
May 2015
Shu03 said:
(0.0)/

I have been reading the witcher series lately. I mostly read fantasy books, to name a few: ice of song and fire, lotr, hobbit and eragon series before. Last 2 years though only the witcher series. I just do not have the time.

jouzo said:
Hello! We have similar tastes. That's cool, I did a small project about Skopje about a year ago for school if that makes you feel more loved.

What kind of project ??
Jul 27, 2016 2:23 PM

May 2015
nikola1809 said:

What kind of project ??

It was an end of year thing. We picked European capital cities and wrote a travel guide. I talked a lot about the architecture and museums.
Jul 28, 2016 5:38 AM

Sep 2014
Welcome to MAL Forum! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Jul 28, 2016 8:33 AM

Oct 2013
[quote=nikola1809]
Shu03 said:
(0.0)/

I have been reading the witcher series lately. I mostly read fantasy books, to name a few: ice of song and fire, lotr, hobbit and eragon series before. Last 2 years though only the witcher series. I just do not have the time.
nikola1809 said:
Shu03 said:
(0.0)/

I see. I also like fantasy books. Im currently reading The Maze Runner 2. While reading books you understand more of the situation and the people's expressions in detail.
Jul 28, 2016 8:36 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself in this world of anime/manga fans!

Jul 28, 2016 10:07 AM
Jul 2016
I see you have a good list of anime! welcome to the forum!
Jul 28, 2016 11:57 AM
May 2015
[quote=Shu03 message=47130395]
nikola1809 said:
Shu03 said:
(0.0)/

nikola1809 said:

I see. I also like fantasy books. Im currently reading The Maze Runner 2. While reading books you understand more of the situation and the people's expressions in detail.

I just do not understand the concept of manga really. I can stand reading some comedy, drama... But action i can not even see what is happening, Yes ,books have much much more detail
Aug 1, 2016 3:57 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MyAnimeList and Forums (:
Hope you enjoy :)
Join >> Asian Anime Lovers Club <<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2016 7:05 PM

Dec 2011
Welcome to the Forums,
If you would like to bond over anime, I wouldn't mind at all.
You can comment or msg me anytime.

Also, if you are into anime roleplaying,
You should check out Rorupurei: http://rorupurei.com/

More topics from this board

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

11 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
46 seconds ago

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - Yesterday

3 by loligoth666 »»
6 minutes ago

» Mastering PSLE English Oral: Tips and Strategies for Success

awinash62 - 2 hours ago

0 by awinash62 »»
2 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Yesterday

25 by Palash_6 »»
8 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Apr 23

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.