Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Aug 2015
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 27, 2016 8:40 AM

Mar 2012
Unimportant news I guess.
End Zionazism
Jul 27, 2016 8:41 AM

Jun 2016
I'm surprised their citizens still haven't organized any paramilitary groups over there considering the country's state.
Jul 27, 2016 11:06 AM

Aug 2015
papsoshea said:
as long as they kill themselves, they need to stay in their hell hole motherlands and stop moving to the west.
But then innocent civilians are killed lol
Jul 27, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2015
damn not this shit again..
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 27, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2015
Malarkey said:
It happens so frequently that it feels usual lol
Jul 27, 2016 11:26 AM

May 2015
Revolt1021 said:
Malarkey said:
It happens so frequently that it feels usual lol
thats just the sad state of our planet rn
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 28, 2016 8:57 AM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
Revolt1021 said:
if those innocent people are from those hell hole countries and muslims then i don't care i say good riddance lol

Location: Australia. Lmao, You're already a fucking immigrant.
Jul 28, 2016 9:07 AM

May 2016
Revolt1021 said:
papsoshea said:
as long as they kill themselves, they need to stay in their hell hole motherlands and stop moving to the west.

they're in a shithole third world country. doesn't concern us.

Yarub said:
papsoshea said:
if those innocent people are from those hell hole countries and muslims then i don't care i say good riddance lol

Location: Australia. Lmao, You're already a fucking immigrant..

Militants unleashed a series of attacks Wednesday in and around Baghdad

badhdad=Australia?

Jul 28, 2016 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
Yarub said:

Location: Australia. Lmao, You're already a fucking immigrant.
i'm not a blood thirsty arab from the hell hole's of this earth. if arabs and muslims never existed, this world would be a better place.

The amount of wrong in that sentence of yours is simply marvelous. A really good way of showing you're any better than those extremists. Why don't you just ride your kangaroo outside, mate?
Jul 28, 2016 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
Yarub said:

The amount of wrong in that sentence of yours is simply marvelous. A really good way of showing you're any better than those extremists. Why don't you just ride your kangaroo outside, mate?
your people are known to bring chaos were ever they go, you lot have a reputation. while people like me don't. it's because you lot a blood thirsty sand scum and go ape shit for 72 virgins. i'll ride a kangaroo mate when you ride yourself to the next life by dropping allah snackbars in your hell hole land. you're from saudi arabia? lol this says it all, such a backwards country filled with retarded sand scum.

Err, this is all new to me. You must be one hell of a snow flake to obtain such wisdom. Blood thirsty? Like what your people did to the indigenous tribes when they conquered new lands? Allah snack bars? Is this some new trademark snack company? I'm missing alot. Checking it out after this. Heh, I'm not, Sherlock. It doesn't really say anything, well to me it doesn't. I don't have your massive intellect to do so. Backwards? Well, Economy is booming and change is happening. Unless you mean the moon walk, ask MJ for that.
Jul 28, 2016 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
Erg_Orgy said:
I'm surprised their citizens still haven't organized any paramilitary groups over there considering the country's state.

There are actually

Moqtad al Sadr leads the Shia militias and is a politician

In the North Peshmerga and they are doing a really good job protecting the Kurdishs part of Iraq and its much safer there.

Central Iraq is fucked though.
Jul 28, 2016 9:36 AM

Jun 2016
Dildry said:
Erg_Orgy said:

There are actually

In the North Peshmerga and they are doing a really good job protecting the Kurdishs part of Iraq and its much safer there.

Good to know that a chunk of them are willing to stand up to this.Considering they're led by a politician they must also have some financial backing too then right?
Jul 28, 2016 9:38 AM

Aug 2012
Erg_Orgy said:
Dildry said:

There are actually

Good to know that a chunk of them are willing to stand up to this.Considering they're led by a politician they must also have some financial backing too then right?
Yes, probably and primarily from Iran.
Jul 28, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
I don't understand why these people are killing THEIR OWN KIND.
It doesn't make any sense until I remember they're following the religion of the devil... =_=
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Aug 2015
_Poochyena_ said:
I don't understand why these people are killing THEIR OWN KIND.
It doesn't make any sense until I remember they're following the religion of the devil... =_=
Well some people are fucked up and kill for the reason of religion
Jul 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Feb 2016
Erg_Orgy said:
Dildry said:

There are actually

They are compared to being the Shia version of ISIS by some. And they are backed from Iran most most likely and only Iran.
Jul 28, 2016 9:57 AM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
Yarub said:

Err, this is all new to me. You must be one hell of a snow flake to obtain such wisdom. Blood thirsty? Like what your people did to the indigenous tribes when they conquered new lands? Allah snack bars? Is this some new trademark snack company? I'm missing alot. Checking it out after this. Heh, I'm not, Sherlock. It doesn't really say anything, well to me it doesn't. I don't have your massive intellect to do so. Backwards? Well, Economy is booming and change is happening. Unless you mean the moon walk, ask MJ for that.
i'm aboriginal and polynesian but nice try! your country has barbaric laws, a lot against basic human right and women rights. totally backwards, nothing more to say really, just repeating the same old song.

I previously said I'm not from Saudi Arabia. Are you just out of thing to say and whine to me about something I'm not part of? Same old song? I guess hatred is indeed a tradition.
Jul 28, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2012
@papsoshea
Stalkng comments? Lmao, how low can you get? Anyway, we were talking about origins. And since Arabs came form Saudi Arabia, I'm from Saudi Arabia. Being a Saudi national is another thing.

Move along because you have nothing to say instead of blindly hate a certain faction. Really, how low can you get?
Jul 28, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2013
As usual if they were french or Americans the whole nation would rise and say shit about humans rights, but it doesn't matter if they were Muslims & Palestinians who cares.
Whatever..
Jul 28, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
@papsoshea
Are you mental or something? Someone who has chinese origins with US citizenship can call himself Chinese, but he's not directly from China. Being an Arab means you're most definitely from Saudi Arabian lands, making your origins from Saudi Arabia. You can have whatever citizenship or live in any country you want.
Lol, I was talking about your nation as a whole. Made by colonials who then, treasoned by their own people calling it their lands.
Jul 28, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2015
Happened in Faraway-Land. I don't care.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.