Forum Settings
Forums

Discuss: (insert anime) changed my life forever and this is how.

New
Jul 27, 2016 7:47 AM

Jul 2016
Hi MAL! This is my first post on the forum so be good to me (?

Well, this question may have been asked a gazillion times, but maybe there's new users like me who couldn't get into the discussion and now want to share their experience. Basically, that's the question, what anime changed your life forever (be it in a good or bad way)? How and what was it that had such a big impact on you?

For me it's going to be Love Live! School Idol Project. I usually watched action/gore-ish/drama animes, always "manly" stuff you know, deadman wonderland, HSOTD that stuff. Then a friend of mine told me to watch Love Live and see if I could come out manly again. I went into the anime without any expectations whatsoever, I thought "this cute girls anime isn't for me at all, I will not enjoy this but I'll watch at least one episode to see what happens". I knew fully well what to expect though, cute girls, kawaii moments, colors, rainbows, and happy music.
I sat down and started to watch. "Datte kanousei kajitanda, sou da, susume". Susume -> Tomorrow started playing and I thought "well, it's interesting". Fast forward about a minute, and it all began from there. Bokuwa Wa Ima No Naka De started playing and it literally blew my mind in tiny little pieces that it still is to this day hard to recover from. I couldn't believe how GREAT that song was, the dancing, the animation, I literally didn't know what to say and instead I just rewatched the intro. CUTE GIRL 1, CUTE GIRL 2, CUTE GIRL 3, COLORS, KAWAII, MANLINESS GONE. Basically like that.
I became so interested and intrigued on what the anime was going to turn out to be that I sat through the entire episode. When I realised, I watched 3 eps and it was late at night, almost 3 am so I went to bed and finished the whole first season on the office as soon as I got there. Then I started the second season right away, and the movie. No manly tears were shed, real tears were shed instead, the 2nd season hit me hard in the feels both good and bad ones.
At first I didnt understand why I felt so attached to Love Live. Was it the music? Sure, music is a HUGE part of my life. Was it the animation and dancing? Maybe, it was so fun to watch them dance and sing. It was like that for two weeks maybe when my boss at the office summoned me for a meeting in where she told me "you've been working really good lately and I see some more positiveness from you and it makes me happy to see it coming from you and not forced".
Then it hit me. The characaters, all of them, their hard work, their desire to become better, them fighiting an uphill battle, enduring the worst criticisim but still finding light in the dark, their will to overcome all barriers and become everything they always wished for, I felt so attached to them and what they have to go through that it actually had changed me into a happier person. I began opening a bit more to those around me, started working harder and making decisions without hesitating. I started to actually focus on studying at university as a public translator and I will start studying Japanese next year. Love Live opened my heart and my eyes that I have to work hard to accomplish my goals and follow my dreams, and never give up to anything even if I get frustrated at everything. Love Live has really picked me up in a point of my life where I wasn't expecting anything and was about to relapse into alcohol (had been sober for 2 years and now I can proudly say 2 years and 7 months). Love Live and all of the girls from μ’s gave me their hand and told me "look, it ain't easy, but it's so much worth it to fight for your dreams and be who you can be".

TL;DR you can say love live saved my life by teaching me that hard work does pay off.

So MAL, which is your life changing anime and what is your story?
deathdjentcoreJul 27, 2016 8:10 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 27, 2016 8:04 AM

Feb 2013
hm i have a friend who went through a similar love live phase

and i had a similar experience with Lucky Star, which might have had a bigger influence on me and my shitposting style than i'd care to admit
Jul 27, 2016 8:09 AM

Jul 2016
romagia said:
and i had a similar experience with Lucky Star, which might have had a bigger influence on me and my shitposting style than i'd care to admit

Just started Lucky Star, I think it'll be an awesome and funny ride. I only watched the first episode though.
Jul 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Feb 2013
deathdjentcore said:
romagia said:

Just started Lucky Star, I think it'll be an awesome and funny ride. I only watched the first episode though.
xaxaxa that chocolate cornet scene is the best shit ever

fun fact: the series had a change in directors after eps. 4 which i found pretty noticeable at the moment, and it only made more sense after i found out about the director thing
Jul 27, 2016 9:35 AM
Nov 2014
Mars of Destruction changed my life. It was the biggest test of willpower in my life not to turn the damn thing off even if it was only 20 minutes.
Jul 27, 2016 9:42 AM

Oct 2014
Toradora! had a big impact on me because it challenged my stereotype that anime was all battle shounen garbage that I had no possibility of actually enjoying. In a contrasting way, Berserk showed me that action anime can be quite enjoyable when done well since although SoL shows tend to be better at characterization, action anime can do just as good of a job if the writers are good. Ore-sama Kingdom also helped me since it showed me how big of an audience there is for poorly translated anime and the fact that I can get far more viewers doing that then I ever could with shitty comedy sketches or cringy autistic songs.
Jul 27, 2016 9:52 AM

Feb 2010
Well I started to become a UFC fan after watching Ippo and I still follow every event up to this day so I guess in that sense it was one of the most lasting influences on my everyday life. I used to avoid combat sports like the plague but I loved sports anime more than that and decided to give Ippo a try and it opened me up to the idea of real combat sports being very exciting and interesting to watch (although real boxing still isn't for me).
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 27, 2016 9:58 AM

Jun 2016
Well after watching death note, I tarted watching anime again, now I only really watch anime and nothing else, I used to be quite the film nerd but now I don't care about films like the revenant. I guess that counts?

Jul 27, 2016 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
Valkyrie drive mermaid opened my mind and showed me how much of a real pervert I actually am. It then allowed me to embrace the oppai and now I am more open in my perverted desires which feels really good.
'Those who like space, can't be bad people'

Jul 27, 2016 10:26 AM
Mar 2016
Maybe DN Angel. Made me less nitpicking on romantic development. And I believe I felt strong emotions (usually romantic) there unlike I felt before like on a certain kissing scene and the Hio Mio crap (since I watched it as a kid maybe around 10).
I believe Boku no Pico changed the lives of many of its viewers. Some viewers even changed their perception on vanilla ice creams.
crx07Jul 27, 2016 10:31 AM
Jul 27, 2016 10:32 AM
Jul 2016
clannad without a doubt, i wont say it changed my life in every possible way , but by the end of it , well it taught me many things.
it was an experience no other anime was able to give me like clannad did, there was for example anohana , kanon, little busters, angel beats, and for some weird reason kyoukai no kanata , that helped me fill in the void that clannad left me, but it wasnt nearly enough.
for the good part of how it changed me, well , it honestly made me think i should be less of a dick , and just made me generally a nicer person , and it showed me what family and friends can be like brilliantly through out the course of the show, and it didnt force itself to appear to be an anime that teaches life lessons and just say "oh friends and family are important" like alot of anime do these days, and even though the ending was kind of dues ex machina like, it wasnt an ending that caused huge plot-holes, and when you think about it , was absolutely brilliant. and it was an ending that made me feel a happiness no other form of media was ever able to make me feel and now i want a fucking kid.
for the bad part , well it was probably not very good for my emotional health to watch this series....nope....it was NOT. and i have gotten unbelievably attached to those characters, so much so , that when i re-watched the anime and then played the VN, and when the fact that there is no more clannad really sunk in with me, my general interest in anime took a huge dip,and now iam rarely finding myself truly enjoying an anime
Jul 27, 2016 10:33 AM
Jul 2016
oh and there is abunai sisters.....please dont watch abunai sisters....please just dont
Jul 27, 2016 10:34 AM
Jul 2016
dongyas said:
Mars of Destruction changed my life. It was the biggest test of willpower in my life not to turn the damn thing off even if it was only 20 minutes.

it wasnt that bad in all honesty , it was shit , but it wasnt incomprehensibly terrible shit...like abunai sisters......god i hate that "anime"
Jul 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Dahen said:
oh and there is abunai sisters.....please dont watch abunai sisters....please just dont
While I didn't mind watching MoD or Glasslip, Abunai Sisters looks like something that there is no reason to watch whatsoever. Knowing that it exists is enough.
Jul 27, 2016 10:41 AM

May 2015
hm well I wouldnt exactly that just changing your perspective on moe or idol anime is really a lifechanging event but I would say that having an anime make watching anime shift as one of your major activities you spend time on would. meaning Id go with SnK: the first anime I watched as a simulcast
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 27, 2016 10:44 AM
Jul 2016
zombie_pegasus said:
Dahen said:
While I didn't mind watching MoD or Glasslip, Abunai Sisters looks like something that there is no reason to watch whatsoever. Knowing that it exists is enough.
oh boy trust me, you should not watch this anime, i have seen many horrible things , but this anime, it was, its......a mistake, and what pains me is that production ig made this ....
Jul 27, 2016 10:46 AM
Jan 2013
Love Live is makin yo live yo life y'know what I'm saying EHACHIAHRAIEHAICHAIEHAEARA
Good stuff
gone bai bai
Jul 27, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
OreImo, and that's just that... I don't need to say what inspired me because the story conveys it so well...
Jul 27, 2016 10:51 AM

Feb 2016
kamisama751 said:
It is called School Days. It changed me so much I can't even express it with my words anymore.
you never miss the chance to mention school days ,do you
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Jul 27, 2016 11:23 AM

Jul 2016
_Ako_ said:
OreImo, and that's just that... I don't need to say what inspired me because the story conveys it so well...

I saw OreImo looking for recommendations a couple of days ago. I've watched almost everything there's about to see for feels (be it clannad/clannad:as, kanon, air, relife, hotaru no haka, 5cm p/second, garden of words, and oh my god the two worst for me in which i cried for about an hour after it ended and still do to this day, anohana and angel beats), and I found oreimo interesting as I have a similar relationship with my older brother that didn't actually work out well and we barely speak. Will I have them feels?
Jul 27, 2016 11:26 AM

Jul 2016
Pullman said:
I used to avoid combat sports like the plague but I loved sports anime more than that and decided to give Ippo a try and it opened me up to the idea of real combat sports being very exciting and interesting to watch (although real boxing still isn't for me).

This is actually happening at the moment with me while watching Cheer Danshi. I swear to god I want to get up from this seat and start exercising.
Jul 27, 2016 11:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Pokemon, it started my anime obsession and destroyed my love for non anime cartoons lol
Jul 27, 2016 11:36 AM

Jul 2016
deathdjentcore said:
Pullman said:
I used to avoid combat sports like the plague but I loved sports anime more than that and decided to give Ippo a try and it opened me up to the idea of real combat sports being very exciting and interesting to watch (although real boxing still isn't for me).

This is actually happening at the moment with me while watching Cheer Danshi. I swear to god I want to get up from this seat and start exercising.

And B-Project is making me want to dance lol
Jul 27, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2016
kamisama751 said:
hisokathebutcher said:

School Days is aso awesome it deserves to be mentioned everwhere. And no, I am not trolling.

Is it 2deep ? Cause i am having my final exam in college , watch now or wait till finish the damn test ?
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Jul 27, 2016 1:40 PM

Oct 2014
I think it was Love Live for me too. Before i started watching it, i didnt even think i would ever like little cute girls singing and dancing (seen enough barbie on tv years ago...bad times man..) but when i heard that opening i just went "DAYUUM!". Bokura wa Ima no Naka de is seriously epic. Just epic. Definitely one of my favorite openings. Now, regarding the actual show, i friggin loved it. Everything about it.
why
Jul 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Feb 2015
deathdjentcore said:
and I found oreimo interesting as I have a similar relationship with my older brother that didn't actually work out well and we barely speak. Will I have them feels?

Mhhh... I smell a good foreplay in this one...
If you're not too conceit and narrow minded about the characters in OreImo, you might like it... It's one of the anime that others think of as "Hit" or "Miss" just because of the scenes and characters are too messed-up...
kamisama751 said:
hisokathebutcher said:

School Days is aso awesome it deserves to be mentioned everwhere. And no, I am not trolling.

Now that you mention it... I think I should also see School Days, and the series might perhaps enlighten me of its gratefulness...
hisokathebutcher said:
kamisama751 said:

Is it 2deep ? Cause i am having my final exam in college , watch now or wait till finish the damn test ?

The same thing I ask to myself: "Finish X series or review this damn thing?", guess what I choose...
Jul 27, 2016 2:36 PM

May 2016
Kannazuki no Miko made me gay.

...Yep. Seriously.
Jul 27, 2016 3:39 PM

Jul 2016
GreatPizza-kun said:
I think it was Love Live for me too. Before i started watching it, i didnt even think i would ever like little cute girls singing and dancing (seen enough barbie on tv years ago...bad times man..) but when i heard that opening i just went "DAYUUM!". Bokura wa Ima no Naka de is seriously epic. Just epic. Definitely one of my favorite openings. Now, regarding the actual show, i friggin loved it. Everything about it.

Dude, I freaked out at first. I listen to death metal, deathcore, y'know, blood, guts, death, satan and then now I'm singing start:dash!! like, what the actual fuck man.
Jul 27, 2016 3:50 PM
Feb 2016
I'd say all of the anime on my favourites list define me in some way... I think a lot of them have taught me about resistance/counter-culture/being yourself, which is an idea that appeals to me a lot.

Hajime no Ippo also made me think that sport was cool, so I started doing running and other stuff outside of regular sports. :P
Jul 27, 2016 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
Night Wizard introduced me to "plot twist" and is the first anime I really enjoyed. Chaos;Head changed my way of thinking and made me interested in psychology. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica showed me deconstruction, a perfect story with perfect characters, a perfect soundtrack, and is still my favorite anime.
Jul 27, 2016 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
This is the fourth time I write this, the other three threads were closed soon after I did it... I hope this won't meet the same fate.

The anime that changed my life is Angel Beats!. I watched it when I was 15 and I just had my dream broken, I was lost and onestly didn't have any direction in my life.

While watching Iwasawa's past in episode three I had the biggest revelaion of my life. Her situation reminded me a lot of how i used to live; she used music to escape reality while I used animes and video games, she worked all her life to give people the same emotions that saved her and that moved me a lot.

I thought thay being able to help people like me going through the day or just simply giving them emotions would've beenthe best life ever, it was just a vague idea but I understood that this was my road; that evolved into my only dream: to become a voice actor. I don't care if my name won't be famous, if the people who listen to my acting remember the little emotion that i gave them it'll be more than enough.

Still today I am grateful to Key and Maeda because if it weren't for their anime I would have been happy to just do whatever job and go through my life hoping for it to end as soon as possible
Jul 27, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2016
I decided to go into the NBA after watching Kuroko no Basket jk i'm not black feelsbad.
Jul 27, 2016 5:33 PM

Jul 2016
simon443 said:
This is the fourth time I write this, the other three threads were closed soon after I did it... I hope this won't meet the same fate.

The anime that changed my life is Angel Beats!. I watched it when I was 15 and I just had my dream broken, I was lost and onestly didn't have any direction in my life.

While watching Iwasawa's past in episode three I had the biggest revelaion of my life. Her situation reminded me a lot of how i used to live; she used music to escape reality while I used animes and video games, she worked all her life to give people the same emotions that saved her and that moved me a lot.

I thought thay being able to help people like me going through the day or just simply giving them emotions would've beenthe best life ever, it was just a vague idea but I understood that this was my road; that evolved into my only dream: to become a voice actor. I don't care if my name won't be famous, if the people who listen to my acting remember the little emotion that i gave them it'll be more than enough.

Still today I am grateful to Key and Maeda because if it weren't for their anime I would have been happy to just do whatever job and go through my life hoping for it to end as soon as possible

Man, Angel Beats didn't change my life, but it has made a HUGE impact on me. I still can't watch the last episode. I can rewatch any anime a hundred times, but Angel Beats and Anohana, I can't finish them. The feels hit like two brick walls sandwiching me, specially Angel Beats. I know what it feels to have something rooting you and how hard it is to accept it and move on to a better place, but when you're at that moment, you try everything possible to save the situation, be it love, friends, family issues, whatever. Also, from a sociological/psychological point of view, these ideas and how the individuals of a group of people or a society work in order to have control over their own decisions and not abiding to certain rules, are wonderfully portrayed. Thank god for Jun Maeda and his psychology masters.
Jul 27, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2015
Soul Eater was the anime that got me into anime, thus it is the anime that ruined my life.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Jul 27, 2016 6:34 PM

Jan 2015
Gintama saved me from suicide so that's one of the ways it changed my life.
I also relate with Gintoki and want to be similar to him when I'm older, just, without being a scumbag at times and a gambler. xD
Jul 28, 2016 12:40 AM

Oct 2014
deathdjentcore said:
GreatPizza-kun said:

Dude, I freaked out at first. I listen to death metal, deathcore, y'know, blood, guts, death, satan and then now I'm singing start:dash!! like, what the actual fuck man.

Holy shit, i listen to the same kinda music. Love live was a whole new experience for me.An awesome new experience
why
Jul 28, 2016 12:48 AM

May 2015
Clannad. I had locked away my emotions for awhile. Hadn't cried in years. Watching Clannad brought back those emotions. I never thought I would care so much about fictional characters. To this day it still surprises me. Clannad is and always will be my favorite anime.

Jul 28, 2016 12:52 AM

Mar 2016
Baccano changed my life because i found the perfect genre for my taste.
Jul 28, 2016 12:54 AM

Apr 2013
does ghibli movies even count as anime anymore? LMAO. insert anime-hate quote from miyazaki.

anyways, ghibli movies did change my life though. spirited away was just so rich in storytelling and visuals, along with its intricate themes and high rewatch value. that's when i decided i want to do something like that too. idk if it's writing novels or screenwriting, but i want to be a part of a storytelling process like that too. so now i'm studying literature in uni, and trying to figure out how i can financially support myself lmao. low key day-dreaming about dropping out for art school too.
so. marrying rich or winning the lottery seem like the best options rn.

side note; gj op (-: this is a nice topic to think about.
Jul 28, 2016 2:33 AM

Sep 2015
I have to say I'm not really much of a believer in this "changed my life" thing but if one anime had a large impact it would have to be my first, soul eater. It got me into anime at a point in life where I was bored of everything. Any other anime could have done it though
Jul 28, 2016 2:40 AM
Jun 2016
There are times i keep thinking of the song of guilty crowd which is Euterpe and another song called departures
Jul 28, 2016 6:10 AM

Jul 2016
Kittens-kun said:
Clannad. I had locked away my emotions for awhile. Hadn't cried in years. Watching Clannad brought back those emotions. I never thought I would care so much about fictional characters. To this day it still surprises me. Clannad is and always will be my favorite anime.

When I watched Love Live! I somehow opened up a little on my emotions, then I watched Clannad. Then Kanon. Then Anohana. Then Angel Beats. Clannad basically broke something inside of me, Kanon took out my heart and threw it to the ground, and then Anohana and Angel Beats literally stomped the living shit out of it without mercy. To this day still my feels haven't fixed themselves, but anytime I'm watching LL (School Idol Project or Sunshine (Chika/Ruby best waifus)) or K-On I feel so good.
Jul 28, 2016 6:17 AM

Jul 2016
sutori said:
does ghibli movies even count as anime anymore? LMAO. insert anime-hate quote from miyazaki.

anyways, ghibli movies did change my life though. spirited away was just so rich in storytelling and visuals, along with its intricate themes and high rewatch value. that's when i decided i want to do something like that too. idk if it's writing novels or screenwriting, but i want to be a part of a storytelling process like that too. so now i'm studying literature in uni, and trying to figure out how i can financially support myself lmao. low key day-dreaming about dropping out for art school too.
so. marrying rich or winning the lottery seem like the best options rn.

side note; gj op (-: this is a nice topic to think about.

(thanks ^^)

I haven't seen any of Hayao's or Ghibli's work yet (sorry, I know I know), but I felt the same way after watching Makoto Shinkai's work. When I first saw 5cm per second I was blown away by the quality of the movie and the storytelling. With such minimalistic dialogue it had so much emotional impact behind it that it was mind boggling. Then I watched Garden of words and it just made it better. I actually started "writing" a sort of novel from my own pov. Took each day's experience into the pages and tried to be as deep and personal as I could be and I was amazed to see that I could write like that.
Jul 28, 2016 6:23 AM

Dec 2015
Watching Higurashi changed my life, since it was the anime that got me really into anime. Before that I was a casual anime watcher, but after I watched Higurashi is when my interest in anime went up by alot. It made me the anime fan I am today.

Oh yeah, and now I like insanely torturing and murdering people because of it now as well.
Jul 28, 2016 7:04 AM

Mar 2016
"Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" aka "Your lie in April"

I teared up so many times while I was watching this show. Not because it was a show that tugs on your heart strings, but because of how much it made me believe.

It made me believe that even though all seems lost, and you've given up a long time ago, that it's never too late to try again. That today can really be the first day of the rest of your life. That your greatest challenges can be your greatest motivations. That falling in love, however brief, is a wonderful thing. That tomorrow might bring failure, but may also bring success. You just to have keep trying. That when your heart, mind, and body act towards one goal- nothing is impossible. That there is still beauty in this life. That your struggle may inspire others. That your life matters.

Just don't be afraid.
Mrs. Landingham, what's next?
Jul 28, 2016 7:09 AM

Mar 2016
Junjou Romantica. It's... yeah.
So, I watched it when I was in 5th grade, and after watching it, I went on to watch a lot more anime and yaoi in general, and I found out about bara, shotacon, doujinshi, etc. I was into gay fanfics in 3rd grade, but I really got into it after Junjou Romantica.
Come on guys, get real. We all know Cory in the House changed everyone's lives. And Boku no Pico.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jul 28, 2016 7:18 AM

Aug 2015
Cejara said:
Watching Higurashi changed my life, since it was the anime that got me really into anime. Before that I was a casual anime watcher, but after I watched Higurashi is when my interest in anime went up by alot. It made me the anime fan I am today.

Oh yeah, and now I like insanely torturing and murdering people because of it now as well.
^ this is why higurashi adaption is bad, it conveys different message from source.
the source does have torture and such but it isn't a big part/focus of series as anime made it out to be.
well, it's fine if we don't compare it to the source though.
Jul 28, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2016
Well, every anime has an impact on life. Even just remembering the moral lesson of it is a slight impact. Except for those shitty ones that you end up forgetting right after you finish the series.
Jul 28, 2016 7:21 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
If I had to pick one then it would be my obligatory favourite anime: Gurren Lagann.
I think after watching Gurren Lagann began my transition from casual watcher to dedicated anime fanatic. I was so blown away by how epic the show was in all aspects. Not to mention how big of an inspiring work of art it truly is. It just oozes awesomeness... <>_<>

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Jul 28, 2016 7:26 AM

Mar 2016
I think Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman was the anime that made me think most. It taught me that no matter who you are, who you love and what you live for, we're all unavoidably going to fall in the oblivion sooner or later. I know it's a bit pessimistic vision of the universe, but think about it, it's true. If you are not sensible about violence (mostly on defenseless people), I recommend you this OVA, I think it can change your life too.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Name Animes that you find to be Trash that are popular.

Horshu - 47 minutes ago

15 by Maou_heika »»
3 minutes ago

» Where all the good recent psychological anime at?

Tabbs919 - 4 minutes ago

0 by Tabbs919 »»
4 minutes ago

» example of pretentious show? ( 1 2 )

Huss - Jan 4, 2018

82 by Insanity_Monarch »»
4 minutes ago

» What do you think of Justin Cook?

Dije - Mar 27

17 by Rinrinka »»
23 minutes ago

» What is your first anime and when did you start it? ( 1 2 3 )

Pinoffin - Mar 26

102 by Azulmagia88 »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.