Forum Settings
Forums

Intellectual discourse: An apotheosis of imagination and honesty

New
Jul 25, 2016 8:57 PM

May 2012
Salutations my compatriots. Twas a summer night and I wondered how to further my own edification regarding japanese animation. I sweat and I sweat and I wondered, how to have a civil discussion with my colleagues without resorting to name calling and other things of that ilk. Tell me young ones, how does one discuss anime, civilly?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 2016 9:02 PM
Feb 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Salutations my compatriots. Twas a summer night and I wondered how to further my own edification regarding japanese animation. I sweat and I sweat and I wondered, how to have a civil discussion with my colleagues without resorting to name calling and other things of that ilk. Tell me young ones, how does one discuss anime, civilly?

You don't, or you only talk with like-minded people who don't rely on being "tolerant" and "open-minded" and then spout retarded buzzwords and memes
Jul 25, 2016 9:03 PM

May 2012
Nico- said:
PoeticJustice said:

You don't, or you only talk with like-minded people who don't rely on being "tolerant" and "open-minded" and then spout retarded buzzwords and memes

are you talking about people like some of the anime reviewrs on youtube? like digibro?
Jul 25, 2016 9:04 PM

Jun 2015
The first thing to do is to think of what to discuss.
Jul 25, 2016 9:05 PM
Jan 2015
Not on the internet that's for sure.
My Queens

Jul 25, 2016 9:06 PM
Feb 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Nico- said:

are you talking about people like some of the anime reviewrs on youtube? like digibro?

Well really anyone tbh. I find that self-entitlement is a plague on this fanbase.

For example I find it very hard to talk about anime with other people because most of the time their thoughts about it are mainly borrowed and not credited for.

They also tend to see anime discourse as something competitive, and they want to be right and persuade you the unthinkable. They don't understand it's just a medium with very subjective takes.

This is why these days all I talk to is just one person who understands the problem with self-entitlement.
Jul 25, 2016 9:07 PM

Mar 2016
Accept that your tastes are shit and let them Badger you for it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2016 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
The key is love. Just as anime's divine splendour makes it above reproach, so too does our love for other anime viewers allow us to transcend the petty squabbles of human misunderstanding.

Remember that in every anime viewer is born a seed of light - a pure and 2D figure of unquestionable purity. That holy goodness is absolute and unassailable - and it is our duty: as fellow custodians of that light it is our duty to carry ourselves with the greatness and humble kindness that is befitting of our status.

Never must we waver in the face of adversity; never must we bow to the harshness of the present. For by adhering to the great ideals of anime we shall surpass our mean selves and become that which was promised: we shall transcend this meagre dimension, cast off our our sinful forms and rise above into a pure world of indescribable perfection.

It is because of this promise that you should realise the privilege of our conflict. We may be tainted and loathsome creatures, but in anime we are saved. Anime is pure, anime is perfection, and it will save us all.

Emina.
Jul 25, 2016 9:13 PM

May 2012
Ckan said:
The key is love. Just as anime's divine splendour makes it above reproach, so too does our love for other anime viewers allow us to transcend the petty squabbles of human misunderstanding.

Remember that in every anime viewer is born a seed of light - a pure and 2D figure of unquestionable purity. That holy goodness is absolute and unassailable - and it is our duty: as fellow custodians of that light it is our duty to carry ourselves with the greatness and humble kindness that is befitting of our status.

Never must we waver in the face of adversity; never must we bow to the harshness of the present. For by adhering to the great ideals of anime we shall surpass our mean selves and become that which was promised: we shall transcend this meagre dimension, cast off our our sinful forms and rise above into a pure world of indescribable perfection.

It is because of this promise that you should realise the privilege of our conflict. We may be tainted and loathsome creatures, but in anime we are saved. Anime is pure, anime is perfection, and it will save us all.

Emina.

Im crying right now. I am putting this on my refrigerator. You have shone a light in the darkest parts of my consciousness. You have gotten me to appreciate the purity of 2d animation in all its splendor and wonder. Thank you, Ckan. Thank you.
Jul 25, 2016 9:17 PM

May 2009
Ckan said:

Emina.

Heh. Really now? Hate and malice will always abound, only fools give themselves to such empty promises of hope.

Anyway, I rarely discuss anymore since my interest in the medium has slightly waned this past year. I still love to draw and paint in anime-style however. I mostly keep my thoughts to myself since many of my friends who do watch have different tastes and I do not keep in touch so much anymore due to being busy with study and work.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Jul 25, 2016 9:20 PM

Jan 2008
Pull out your fedora and grab a thesaurus.
Jul 25, 2016 9:27 PM

May 2012
Paul said:

Are you implying that my vocabulary is a farce? How dare you sir. I will sue you.
Jul 25, 2016 9:27 PM

Mar 2014
You don't, anime is a battlefield. It requires it's soldiers to arrive armed to the teeth and ready to fire at anything that moves.
Jul 25, 2016 9:32 PM

Mar 2008
EggsOnToast said:
Ckan said:

Emina.

Heh. Really now? Hate and malice will always abound, only fools give themselves to such empty promises of hope.

Anyway, I don't discuss anime anymore since my interest in it has slightly waned this past year. I still love to draw and paint in anime-style however. I mostly keep my thoughts to myself since many of my friends who do watch have different tastes and I do not keep in touch so much anymore due to being busy with study and work.

Woe, that despair has caught you in the cold irons of defeatist pessimism! For hope is not empty. There is nothing more real and full than hope - every fool knows the power of that rise. That strength born of ideas - of feeling - of thinking - of doing. That is hope. Hope is that man from day to day, stands up, and looks forward. That man knows that there is - that there is and there is more. More than the now, more than the worst. There is always better. The world moves, and it is man that can move it forward in good.

All things are ephemeral except the purity of our dimension. Of that, there is no dimension more obvious than 2D unsullied; Anime unyielding. What is hate and malice in the face of immovable good? When the peoples of the world come together in against the tearful darkness, then will all know peace. This is no empty promise; the world remembers. What hope was there that man might stand on its own two feet? What hope was there that this world should ever live? The hope of this universe rests upon the slightest smallest glimmer, and yet that hope has not failed. That hope is no false murmur like the violence and depravity of no-gooders. Hope is the absolute that life prevails against all odds. That even the impossible is possible in the name of good.

Nothing can end the night except the light of the heart. Our hearts as one shall sing a song of anime, and all shall be saved.

So do not give in to the hollow valley of despair, but rise up, into the space that never ends. Give yourself unto hope and hope shall raise you ever higher, higher still. Ever will we grow and advance by step and leaps, and from world to world, until that hopeful light accelerates us beyond the bounds of gravity. Beyond time, beyond evil. Anime is that hope.

Hope is never empty.
Jul 25, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2015
Ckan said:

Emina.

I say nay! Such notions will doom us all, just as absolute power corrupts absolutely. Absolute love corrupts absolutely. For what is the purest expression of love. Love in its purest form, in its transcendent state devolves into a state of wanton obsession. What are pure otakus if not an example of these? In the 2D realm, those that give out the most love transforms into these degenerates known as Yanderes. Devolve further and you get figures like Homura.

Do not fool yourself. Our wanton disgust mixed with our pure love is what keeps us from degenerating.

The realm of transcendence is a lie. It is not a realm of pure goodness, but a realm of ruin. Our 2D prophecies knows the truth. Have we not seen such advances fall into ruin? They speak the truth. The balance must be kept.

I say nay, love is not the answer. The key lies in balance. Just as shadows cannot exist without light. Goodness will not exist without hate.

We must accept our fate as the watchers of this realm. We must be the just arbitrators, we must be vigil, to keep our hate with our love. Salvation lies in both, for in balance, there is peace.
Jul 25, 2016 9:38 PM

Mar 2016
BRB-kun said:
Ckan said:

Emina.

I say nay! Such notions will doom us all, just as absolute power corrupts absolutely. Absolute love corrupts absolutely. For what is the purest expression of love. Love in its purest form, in its transcendent state devolves into a state of wanton obsession. What are pure otakus if not an example of these? In the 2D realm, those that give out the most love transforms into these degenerates known as Yanderes. Devolve further and you get figures like Homura.

Do not fool yourself. Our wanton disgust mixed with our pure love is what keeps us from degenerating.

The realm of transcendence is a lie. It is not a realm of pure goodness, but a realm of ruin. Our 2D prophecies knows the truth. Have we not seen such advances fall into ruin? They speak the truth. The balance must be kept.

I say nay, love is not the answer. The key lies in balance. Just as shadows cannot exist without light. Goodness will not exist without hate.

We must accept our fate as the watchers of this realm. We must be the just arbitrators, we must be vigil, to keep our hate with our love. Salvation lies in both, for in balance, there is peace.

We should not settle for just peace! We must gnot nor transendance. You have to overflow with skills that not even the others can understand, to help unite the anime community one person at a time by a common cause
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2016 9:41 PM
Feb 2014
Paul said:

Come on man, Justice doesn't wear fedoras, kamisama on the other hand has a collection in his closet.
Jul 25, 2016 9:47 PM

Mar 2008
BRB-kun said:
Ckan said:

Emina.

Misguided fool, spread not your falsities. Be you unlearned secondary or cowardly heretic, such lies must not be said, nor shall they be heeded.

The watcher stands on the wall and sees the world ablaze, what can he do but sound the cry? But it is not the watcher who is called. Nay, it is the hero, the mover, the giver, the saver. Those that sacrifice - those that give themselves. They are the ones who are called to service; those whose anime's light has touched will rise to the call. They know what must be done. When they hear the tolling of the final bell they shall come as the Way has promised. Love shall save us all.

You speak of obsession. Obsession is not love. Love is in the giving, the receiving and the embracing. Obsession is the possession of them mind; a sickness of those either too weak or too injured to stand in the light of 2D. For it is true that 2D's love is overpowering. It is so mighty that none can stand it in all its greatness - alone. But we are not alone! Jointly, with our brothers and sisters and all others in this world who know the light of love; anime joins us and it protects us. Those who fall to the darkness are but the wounded; we need only save them with healing and our good will.

Together our souls will break the chains. Destroy the imposed balance. That status quo of human suffering has no claim to justice. No claim to good. Its only claim to truth and prophecy is that it shall fall. It shall fall before the countless hands, the endless digits, the million voices, and the waves of people. The saved shall save the wounded, and 2D shall prevail. The balance of darkness will not stand. The rescuers shall rise. Love will prevail.

Never again will the corruption take hold so long as our love is 2D true.
Jul 25, 2016 9:50 PM

Jan 2013
@Ckan

This is the best thing I've read all day, haha
+1
Jul 25, 2016 9:53 PM

May 2009
BRB-kun said:
Ckan said:

Emina.

Well said.
Ckan said:
EggsOnToast said:

Anyway, I don't discuss anime anymore since my interest in it has slightly waned this past year. I still love to draw and paint in anime-style however. I mostly keep my thoughts to myself since many of my friends who do watch have different tastes and I do not keep in touch so much anymore due to being busy with study and work.

Woe, that despair has caught you in the cold irons of defeatist pessimism! For hope is not empty. There is nothing more real and full than hope - every fool knows the power of that rise. That strength born of ideas - of feeling - of thinking - of doing. That is hope. Hope is that man from day to day, stands up, and looks forward. That man knows that there is - that there is and there is more. More than the now, more than the worst. There is always better. The world moves, and it is man that can move it forward in good.

All things are ephemeral except the purity of our dimension. Of that, there is no dimension more obvious than 2D unsullied; Anime unyielding. What is hate and malice in the face of immovable good? When the peoples of the world come together in against the tearful darkness, then will all know peace. This is no empty promise; the world remembers. What hope was there that man might stand on its own two feet? What hope was there that this world should ever live? The hope of this universe rests upon the slightest smallest glimmer, and yet that hope has not failed. That hope is no false murmur like the violence and depravity of no-gooders. Hope is the absolute that life prevails against all odds. That even the impossible is possible in the name of good.

Nothing can end the night except the light of the heart. Our hearts as one shall sing a song of anime, and all shall be saved.

So do not give in to the hollow valley of despair, but rise up, into the space that never ends. Give yourself unto hope and hope shall raise you ever higher, higher still. Ever will we grow and advance by step and leaps, and from world to world, until that hopeful light accelerates us beyond the bounds of gravity. Beyond time, beyond evil. Anime is that hope.

Hope is never empty.

It will be pleasant to torture you until your eyes bleed and see that despair is the way of salvation for mankind. The fruit of salvation. A way for mankind to evolve as they indulge in pleasures becoming hedonistic savages, sowing seeds of corruption everywhere, being proud, degenerate beings clouded by malice and despair. I shall henceforth draw such emotions out of us watchers and oversee the advent of forthcoming bloodshed and war.

συκεροκυ™

Jul 25, 2016 9:53 PM
Feb 2014
Ckan what the fuck did you just start
Jul 25, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2015
Extect said:
BRB-kun said:

We should not settle for just peace! We must gnot nor transendance. You have to overflow with skills that not even the others can understand, to help unite the anime community one person at a time by a common cause

You fool! Unity is the sign of the weak. We keep our peace because we know our truths to be justice.

To join our hands in unity is to drag ourselves down to the realm of the plebian masses. It is not the way of the true guardians of this realm.

Anime is not a realm of blithe acceptance. It is a game of secret intentions, of deep plots, of listening with half an ear. We do not agree entirely. We accept parts and parley with our weapons.

Peace is kept as long as the true disciples of the realm keep to their own. Justice is not born of unity, but as a collection of different shards of each individuals' reality. This is what the truth is. This is true justice. And in true justice, therein lies peace, but not unity.
Jul 25, 2016 9:56 PM

Dec 2013

Notice the two posters I just quoted.

Why did I do that?
Simple. I read the OP, and then skimmed through this thread and picked out people that I recognize.

Why did I recognize these fellow MAL users in particular?
Because when we interact with a forum we tend to automatically create identities or labels for people.
For these 2 users in particular, I've found that I usually like the content of their posts so I tend not to skip them. We essentially start building a connection with people that we identify most with; whether we like it or not, whether we communicate with them or not.

So what's my point?
Of all the users above this post, I was able to identify people I have a higher probability of connecting with, even if I've never directly communicated with them before.
The more exposure we have to certain people and learn more about them, the higher likelihood there can be:
Intellectual discourse, friendly conversation, mutual nods of approval, mental thumbs ups, etc.

So if we have people that we discuss media with, over time ideas that we share common ground on will surface:
Whether it's sarcasm, or robots.
Step Into My Mind - ##&&##&&##&&
Jul 25, 2016 9:56 PM

Mar 2016
@Nico-

Someone that I'm reading instead of manga!

Keep it up guys
Jul 25, 2016 10:01 PM

Mar 2016
BRB-kun said:
Extect said:

You fool! Unity is the sign of the weak. We keep our peace because we know our truths to be justice.

To join our hands in unity is to drag ourselves down to the realm of the plebian masses. It is not the way of the true guardians of this realm.

Anime is not a realm of blithe acceptance. It is a game of secret intentions, of deep plots, of listening with half an ear. We do not agree entirely. We accept parts and parley with our weapons.

Peace is kept as long as the true disciples of the realm keep to their own. Justice is not born of unity, but as a collection of different shards of each individuals' reality. This is what the truth is. This is true justice. And in true justice, therein lies peace, but not unity.

But it works out as long as it's my justice everyone learns to accept.... Hahahahahahahahaha I could be a great evil dictator
Jul 25, 2016 10:13 PM

Jun 2015
Ckan said:
BRB-kun said:

Misguided fool, spread not your falsities. Be you unlearned secondary or cowardly heretic, such lies must not be said, nor shall they be heeded.

The watcher stands on the wall and sees the world ablaze, what can he do but sound the cry? But it is not the watcher who is called. Nay, it is the hero, the mover, the giver, the saver. Those that sacrifice - those that give themselves. They are the ones who are called to service; those whose anime's light has touched will rise to the call. They know what must be done. When they hear the tolling of the final bell they shall come as the Way has promised. Love shall save us all.

You speak of obsession. Obsession is not love. Love is in the giving, the receiving and the embracing. Obsession is the possession of them mind; a sickness of those either too weak or too injured to stand in the light of 2D. For it is true that 2D's love is overpowering. It is so mighty that none can stand it in all its greatness - alone. But we are not alone! Jointly, with our brothers and sisters and all others in this world who know the light of love; anime joins us and it protects us. Those who fall to the darkness are but the wounded; we need only save them with healing and our good will.

Together our souls will break the chains. Destroy the imposed balance. That status quo of human suffering has no claim to justice. No claim to good. Its only claim to truth and prophecy is that it shall fall. It shall fall before the countless hands, the endless digits, the million voices, and the waves of people. The saved shall save the wounded, and 2D shall prevail. The balance of darkness will not stand. The rescuers shall rise. Love will prevail.

Never again will the corruption take hold so long as our love is 2D true.

But alas, such is not true.

If you truly are a believer of the 2D realm as you say you are, then surely you yourself the truth that they spread.

Listen to their caution as unity is a lie, hast our great media not told enough the folly in this kind of love?

They speak of great cities and of great civilizations born of unity, but pray tell, hast all of them lasted until the end? Our great scriptures always bring up the notion of great civilizations from all genres yet they all fell. From Uchuu Senkan Yamato and Lodoss war of fantasies and mechas, of So Ra no Wo To of the SoLs, of Tenchii of the harem genre, they all speak of one thing.

And what do they speak of? They speak the truth! That while unity in love brings out progress, it all crumbles in the end. And so the keepers of balance are left in the end, to speak of the folly of their ancestors and to spread the truth. That love is a lie and balance must be kept.

For in balance, struggle and progress goes hand in hand. Cut off hate and progress proceeds wantonly, and this false security shall bring forth ruin. Cut off love and there will be no progress.

Only fools and speakers of falsities do not see the truth for what it is.
Jul 25, 2016 10:34 PM

Jun 2008
If I ever start to seriously and intellectually discuss the merits of fucking cartoons, it is officially over!
Jul 25, 2016 10:37 PM

Sep 2015
Discuss anime civilly? Does such a thing exist?
Jul 25, 2016 10:42 PM

Oct 2012
What is there to really discuss? You know what you believe. You believe what you believe. You believe what you know. Anything that you say will be foreign to other people. The average anime fan just isn't mature enough nor articulate to go into media theory on this shit like people do with independent movies or classical literature. If you say more than a few sentences, it's like you're imposing high school English on them all over again.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 25, 2016 10:44 PM

May 2012
JustALEX said:
If I ever start to seriously and intellectually discuss the merits of fucking cartoons, it is officially over!

so you rather intellectually discuss steph curry bum ass? lemme hold my laughter in
Jul 25, 2016 10:44 PM

Jun 2008
Every MAL AD thread ever...

>Hype up the latest super popular anime (e.g SAO, AOT, OPM, etc...)

>Discuss why ecchi/moe/fanservice/loli are literally killing the industry

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!

>Anyone who doesn't appreciate anime the way I do is a "insert adjective here" and therefore I'm better than him.
Jul 25, 2016 10:46 PM
Feb 2014
katsucats said:
What is there to really discuss? You know what you believe. You believe what you believe. You believe what you know. Anything that you say will be foreign to other people. The average anime fan just isn't mature enough nor articulate to go into media theory on this shit like people do with independent movies or classical literature. If you say more than a few sentences, it's like you're imposing high school English on them all over again.

I find it amazing that people even find anime as a scholarly medium too.

l0l
Jul 25, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2016
JustALEX said:

>Anyone who doesn't appreciate anime the way I do is a "insert adjective here" and therefore I'm better than him.

There's a post going around literally right now that says echo/fan service/moe doesn't kill the industry and helps it.... Lolis though
Jul 25, 2016 10:47 PM

May 2015
PoeticJustice said:

The first step is to find a place to discuss anime that's not MAL forums, it's very easy to succeed from there on with focus and sensibility.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 25, 2016 10:47 PM
Feb 2014
PoeticJustice said:
JustALEX said:

so you rather intellectually discuss steph curry bum ass? lemme hold my laughter in

hey now ayeesha makes more sense than quadrillion and omnislash do
Jul 25, 2016 10:48 PM

May 2012
Nico- said:
PoeticJustice said:

hey now ayeesha makes more sense than quadrillion and omnislash do

you right. ayeesha sexy as fuck too. dam, how steph curry wife better than most anime niggas
Jul 25, 2016 10:48 PM
Feb 2014
Extect said:
JustALEX said:

There's a post going around literally right now that says echo/fan service/moe doesn't kill the industry and helps it.... Lolis though

except its a digibro video and hes only saying that because he encourages people to "prove him wrong" that's literally what he wants, he doesn't want people agreeing with him.
Jul 25, 2016 10:50 PM

May 2015
Anime opinions are rigged. just saw it live sry.
Jul 25, 2016 10:51 PM

May 2012
ashfrliebert said:
PoeticJustice said:

The first step is to find a place to discuss anime that's not MAL forums, it's very easy to succeed from there on with focus and sensibility.

like where for example? isnt mal the biggest anime website?
Jul 25, 2016 10:53 PM

Mar 2016
Nico- said:
Extect said:

except its a digibro video and hes only saying that because he encourages people to "prove him wrong" that's literally what he wants, he doesn't want people agreeing with him.

Oh never mind then, I didn't actually look at the thread much because it didn't seem very interesting
Jul 25, 2016 10:54 PM

Mar 2016
PoeticJustice said:
ashfrliebert said:

like where for example? isnt mal the biggest anime website?

It works a lot better with people in RL
Jul 25, 2016 10:55 PM
Feb 2014
Extect said:
Nico- said:

Oh never mind then, I didn't actually look at the thread much because it didn't seem very interesting

Digibro is just another fraud to me, then again so are many "e-celebrity" anime reviewers
Jul 25, 2016 10:56 PM

May 2015
PoeticJustice said:

like where for example?

*Anywhere* else, pretty much. I have no suggestions in particular, too many to list. many are bad admittedly, but bad is better than MAL right?

isnt mal the biggest anime website?

Yes cuz it's a fantastic anime website, wonderful really. Is it a fantastic anime forum? I think we both know the answer to that question!
Jul 25, 2016 10:57 PM
Feb 2014
Lately, I've had more enlightening discussions on /a/ if that says something.
Jul 25, 2016 10:59 PM

Jun 2008
Nico- said:
Extect said:

Digibro is just another fraud to me, then again so are many "e-celebrity" anime reviewers

This literally made me laugh...

Are there really "e-celebrity" anime reviewers?

I really don't know since I'm literally not subscribed to ANY anime channel on YT....

How many subs do these people have?

I think you gotta have at least 500,000 subs to be an "E-celebrity".
Jul 25, 2016 11:00 PM
Feb 2014
JustALEX said:
Nico- said:

I really don't know since I'm literally not subscribed to ANY anime channel on YT....

Well my point was some of these guys legitimately think they're famous because of what they do.

Prime Example: ThatAnimeSnob
Jul 25, 2016 11:01 PM

Mar 2016
ThatAnimeSnob

Never even heard of him
Jul 25, 2016 11:02 PM

May 2009
Nico- said:
JustALEX said:

Well my point was some of these guys legitimately think they're famous because of what they do.

I had a discussion session with him in which he claimed to be the doctor for the anime community. Okay.

συκεροκυ™

Jul 25, 2016 11:02 PM

Jun 2008
Nico- said:
JustALEX said:

Oh, ok....I see...

I'll stick to MAL for my daily anime discussion and overall anime fan interactions...

Youtube nowadays is pure politics anyways so....yeah.
Jul 25, 2016 11:04 PM
Feb 2014
EggsOnToast said:
Nico- said:

I had a discussion session with him in which he claimed to be the doctor for the anime community. Okay.

Yeah he's delusional to the max. At this point in time people who still take him seriously actually need to see a doctor themselves.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

30 by PlasticRobot »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 54 minutes ago

9 by RobertBobert »»
12 minutes ago

» Is it weird that I wish strong female characters would get sad ending?

Sanjay63773 - 5 hours ago

12 by Rhaelynne »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

13 by Rhaelynne »»
18 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

26 by FedeMetal »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.