Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2016 5:02 PM

Jun 2016
I'm looking for a anime like Naruto , Fairy tail , One piece....
Already seen this anime:
Fate/Zero
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Shingeki no Kyojin
Sword Art Online
DBZ
Jul 24, 2016 5:03 PM
Sep 2015
Bleach, Magi, D-gray man and Toriko
Jul 24, 2016 5:04 PM
Aug 2015
If you're looking for a battle shounen, KenIchi: The Mightiest Disciple is amazing. I'd recommend reading the manga after watching the anime.

There's always JoJo as well.
Jul 24, 2016 5:11 PM

Jan 2016
Maybe Blue Dragon or Soul Eater. I'm reluctantly adding these as it's been quite a while since I've seen either of them, so I'm not quite sure if they fit what you're looking for.
Jul 24, 2016 7:22 PM

Mar 2011
Sooo basically you're looking for Shounen? You've probably seen most of the popular ones so let me recommend a couple of hidden gems (or atleast some titles that aren't as popular as the mainstream ones, yet are still good).

Rave: The Groove Adventure - from the same creator as Fairy Tail. also has the same animation and character designs. So if you enjoyed Fairy Tail, im sure you'll enjoy this one as well. Some characters from Fairy Tail also originally came from this anime (Plue, Seighart, etc.)

Law of Ueki - lots of characters, each with a unique ability.. fun anime to binge watch

Getbackers - probably one of the most underrated shounen. great animations, interesting plot, action + comedy executed well

Shaman King - same as Law of Ueki, lots of characters with different abilities/summons, badass antagonist, some characters are based on real life figures or religious figures.

YuYu Hakusho - old but gold. This was what got me into anime in the 1st place. The show has been running on our country (Philippines) for more than a decade, yet up to this day is still quite famous.

Flame of Recca - Ninjas with powers/weapons that posses different powers. One of the better battle shounen out there.
Jul 25, 2016 1:22 AM

Jun 2016
Thanks guy i will try out this anime:)

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

17 by duchessliz87 »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
4 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
5 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.