Forum Settings
Forums

Short Manga series. Good less than 5 volume series.

New
Jul 24, 2016 11:43 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Some short less than 5 volumes series or single volume manga's, I read pretty much any genre though I prefer shorter series.
Jul 24, 2016 12:23 PM
Apr 2016
Rengoku no Cartagra - Contract bearers have to fight each other using their demon's power.
Tenraku Akuma! - I don't remember the story, but it has adorable art. Also it's ecchi.

The manga adapations of the Kingdom Heart's games are also rather short.
redgrave_zeroJul 24, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 24, 2016 12:29 PM

Jan 2016
Kaijuu no Kodomo
Orange
Voynich Hotel
Kakukaku Shikajika
2001-ya Monogatari
Jul 24, 2016 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
+1 Kakukaku Shikajika - autobiography of mangaka Akiko Higashimura, and about her relationship with art (5 volumes)
+1 Orange - high school romance with a time-travel twist (5 volumes)
Planetes - a group of misfits work in outer space on a junk collection ship, and get involved in a variety of situations both funny and tense (4 volumes)
Solanin - a young woman quits her office job because she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life after finishing college (2 volumes)

Lesser known, but still good:

Hiiro no Isu - a fantasy adventure story, 3 volumes. One of the first manga I read so my memory of it is a little fuzzy...
These are all by the same author (Ha Il Kwon) and all manhwa/webtoons. If you're okay with that and full color. His stories are different but all very powerful.
Afterschool War Activities Strange alien beings invade Korea, and high school students are drafted to fight them. Very dark with lots of death. 5 volumes.
Annarasumanara - a lonely girl befriends a strange magician at an abandoned amusement park. How does he know so much? 3 volumes
God of Bath a man running from his past finds his future working at a public bath. 3 volumes.
Jul 24, 2016 10:05 PM

More topics from this board

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 2 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
1 hour ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Today

4 by Ten »»
2 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
4 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 4 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
4 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

70 by Meline0102 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.