Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2016 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oo, Fitora really putting Naofumi into an unfavorable position this chapter. Maybe he'll be able to turn that curse power into a miracle.
Jul 24, 2016 2:48 PM

Oct 2011
It's already the final wave? I can't imagine any of the other heroes becoming smart and strong in less than a month, so the only solution I can see is for the Shield hero to become the ultimate being in a way

Jul 24, 2016 4:24 PM

Jun 2009
Seems this part was better done than the wn.

Still feels kinda too fast bit i guess its to force Naofumi to stop delaying the fact that the 4 heroes cant team up.
Jul 24, 2016 8:27 PM

Nov 2015
This manga will take two eternities to finish,mainly because of the LN still having volumes released every few months and how *slow (considering how much the mangaka has to do) this release has been,hopefully it won't be as long in the future :/
Suffaru3Jul 24, 2016 8:30 PM
Jul 24, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2015
i heard the wn and LN is complitly different start at this point in detail even thou the main plot is still same... soomany protest from WN reader...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 26, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
can someone tell at what volume or chapter does this chapter leave off in the light novel?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 4:13 AM

Aug 2015
What is going on right now? She seems so random. I mean, I understand that heroes fighting each others is a bad thing for the world but really... is that even his own fault to begin with? Ït's just stupid...
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 18, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2008
Wait wait wait.... Let me get this straight.
1. Fitoria says she needs the help of the 4 heroes because she can't do it herself....but apparently has the power to confidently kill all 4 heroes, and summon new ones herself. If she can summon heroes willy-nilly, why not just do it? If the previous 4 must be dead for that to happen, then she seems plenty strong enough if she can kill 4 heroes and their followers alone.

2. She says Heroes shouldn't be fighting with each other, but it's apparently ok to fight the hero's team, antagonizing them? Thus lowering her chances of gaining the hero's favor to side with her even further to fulfill her dream of protecting the world

3. Claims her purpose is to protect the world, yet she takes the princess hostage with potentially deadly force, risking her life if she didn't pull back after getting her hand cut. If Melty as a royal heir dies, then the power balance of the world is at stake as well if the entire royal family also dies or gets dethroned, because that's one less potential new ruler to unite under against the waves. There's the whole reason why royalty have multiple heirs in the first place (in case of death), with eldest being the crown heir.

4. And this is all after she happily ate dragon meat despite saying "Don't put dragon in yourself, it's bad for you, ya know!"

Not once, not twice, not even fucking thrice! She contradicted herself 4, FOUR goddamn times, in a single chapter. What a bloody bird-brain Fitoria is, the epitome of a hypocrite.

And it's apparently "obvious thing to do" to force someone exiled and shunned by the other 3 heroes unjustly to reconcile...that's like asking a rape victim to apologize to their rapist for being born. If she knows enough that the heroes are on bad terms and are at each others' throats, she must also know the shield hero is being singled out unfairly, yet she still antagonizes them--going after the oppressed rather than the oppressors.

"Wise being" or not, no matter what future chapters they may give to justify her reasons, it won't be enough to convince me that Fucktoria isn't as dumb as a brick. She's on par with characters I hate most in this series, right up there with the Malty, the King, and the other 3 sheep heroes.

Edit: continued rant in ch 16.
Estoy_GordoAug 18, 2016 2:59 PM
Apr 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2015
That fucking bitch, so annoying.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 3, 2018 2:00 AM

Jan 2018
well well well now we get another bitch as if one is not enough.
Feb 10, 2019 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone’s on a “kill the shield hero and his friends” quest

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.