Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright... So, someone opened a gate, and they couldn't stop the Cyclotron—whatever that is. These "Luicifer Hawk" creatures came through the gate, and AMP, a special all-female police division, was formed to combat them.

Katsumi passed out when she was confronted by a Luicifer Hawk who wanted to take her back to "Nemesis." Her powers were awakened when she saw her mother in the afterlife, and she used her powers to destroy the Luicifer Hawk.

Ahh, the incoherent anime of the 90s... It wasn't too bad, though.
Apr 13, 2017 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
yeah not a bad first episode
Apr 13, 2017 8:38 AM

Dec 2015
@Cnon Before you complete the series, you might want to watch the older movies who aside from being technically superior (obviously) are better build. They work perfectly as stand-alone stories without losing you in the universe while the TV show has no real planning outside of making character-centric episodes.
Apr 13, 2017 10:48 AM

Oct 2014
Rei366 said:
@Cnon Before you complete the series, you might want to watch the older movies who aside from being technically superior (obviously) are better build. They work perfectly as stand-alone stories without losing you in the universe while the TV show has no real planning outside of making character-centric episodes.

I'll consider it thanks
May 27, 2017 9:30 PM
Oct 2016
aikaflip said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright... So, someone opened a gate, and they couldn't stop the Cyclotron—whatever that is. These "Luicifer Hawk" creatures came through the gate, and AMP, a special all-female police division, was formed to combat them.

Katsumi passed out when she was confronted by a Luicifer Hawk who wanted to take her back to "Nemesis." Her powers were awakened when she saw her mother in the afterlife, and she used her powers to destroy the Luicifer Hawk.

Ahh, the incoherent anime of the 90s... It wasn't too bad, though.

In the time i`m writing this im in the third episode and the i have many reasons to drop it, the expontanity friend relationship with all-girls clue n the OP Katsumi powers are discouraging me to continued this series but i`ll continue `ntil episode 10 bedore make a choose. in it defense at least the plot and the atmosfere are pretty well care on n the animation its the badass
Nov 27, 2017 12:07 PM
Dec 2014
This show is cute women doing cute things such as battling extra dimensional demons. It is mostly about friendship.
Jan 4, 2021 3:42 PM
Dec 2019
getting Karen Mok to sing the ED is like when Final Fantasy got Faye Wong to sing "Eyes on Me". gotta love these crossovers
Apr 19, 2022 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
Why was the board members taking tissue from the monster treated like it was scandalous? It was dead. Of course they should study the corpse of one of the monsters that's been attacking the city, It acts like they should have known it would come back to life, which doesn't make sense even if it's supposed to be true despite not being established; why would they do it if it so clearly would lead to disaster?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 26 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 12, 2018

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 15 Discussion

Confucius - Jun 19, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 14 Discussion

glassknuckles - Aug 3, 2019

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 20 Discussion

Cnon - May 30, 2017

6 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 24, 2022 1:45 PM

Poll: » Silent Möbius Episode 19 Discussion

Confucius - Jul 17, 2019

2 by JaniSIr »»
Nov 24, 2022 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.