Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2016 5:05 PM

Jun 2016
So basically, I'm unable to stream any anime. It actually does play but it's so unbearably slow, it buffers every 5-10 seconds. It's basically impossible to watch.

My connection is fine, pages load up, YouTube videos play properly (weird), everything else is up to par. It's just streaming anime that's heavily affected for some reason, I use AnimeHaven, KissAnime, WatchOnePiece, etc.

It's only when I try to stream anime... Like I said, everything is fine and the weirdest part is that YouTube is perfectly fine. What's the issue?
XXXPLICITJul 24, 2016 1:06 AM
Jul 23, 2016 6:45 PM

Oct 2015
try 360p might be because you're on 1080p or something
Jul 23, 2016 6:51 PM

Jun 2016
Harmony said:
try 360p might be because you're on 1080p or something

I stream 1080p YouTube and it works fine right now. I always watch 720p/1080p anime, I never had issues with it either until now. Even 360p One Piece doesn't play well, it's impossible to watch it without buffering every 5 seconds ugh...

Trust me, the issue isn't my connection or internet speeds. I don't get it.
Jul 23, 2016 9:21 PM

Oct 2014
The servers of youtube =/= servers of any streaming site. If you are certain that it's not your internet at fault then it's a problem at their end. I fairly detest kissanime but considering it's huge usage I highly doubt it's their server problem as well. Try using different browsers and clearing cookies and cache. If nothing works switch to another streaming or better be get anime from the high seas.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jul 27, 2016 1:21 PM

Jun 2016
Iizbakaokay said:
The servers of youtube =/= servers of any streaming site. If you are certain that it's not your internet at fault then it's a problem at their end. I fairly detest kissanime but considering it's huge usage I highly doubt it's their server problem as well. Try using different browsers and clearing cookies and cache. If nothing works switch to another streaming or better be get anime from the high seas.

I know but why is it that YouTube is still fine, but EVERY other streaming site that I try for anime stopped playing smoothly ALL on the same day? It's something from my end most likely, it's not the websites. I've tried using different browsers, I don't really wish to download every single series that I wanna watch, and buying every anime that I wanna watch just because something is wrong with my internet or something is probably the worst suggestion ever...

Can anyone help?
Jul 27, 2016 7:46 PM

Jul 2016
Are you certain it's not your internet? Have you run a speed test?
Is adobe up to date?

Quite a few anime streaming sites just steal their content from Kissanime and at times kiss has acted slow for many.
JuggaloPlowJul 27, 2016 7:49 PM
Jul 28, 2016 6:15 AM

Oct 2014
JuggaloPlow said:
Quite a few anime streaming sites just steal their content from Kissanime and at times kiss has acted slow for many.
You mean kissanime steals content from other torrent sites. It's like the pot's water calling the kettle black.
Quiadex said:

I know but why is it that YouTube is still fine, but EVERY other streaming site that I try for anime stopped playing smoothly ALL on the same day? It's something from my end most likely, it's not the websites. I've tried using different browsers, I don't really wish to download every single series that I wanna watch, and buying every anime that I wanna watch just because something is wrong with my internet or something is probably the worst suggestion ever...

Can anyone help?
1. run a speedtest (if everything's fine then move on)
2. Try watching a the same video using a proxy and in incognito mode
3. Contact the kiss-some site
4. Otherwise hop on to some different way to watch your chink cartoons
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.

More topics from this board

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games?

Dumb - Feb 11

49 by loligoth666 »»
2 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3508 by loligoth666 »»
4 minutes ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - 3 hours ago

1 by Zettaiken »»
1 hour ago

» favorite pokemon ( 1 2 )

Fang_Tooth - Jan 21, 2023

57 by Ex-Aid »»
3 hours ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - Apr 19

6 by KenaiPhoenix »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.