Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2016 8:59 PM

Aug 2009
MAL and AniDB have the show listed as 24 episodes. Hummingbird and Wikipedia have the show listed at 26 episodes. So which one is it, for some reason this is really bugging me. Well that and the fact that I am about to watch it and I have 26 episodes on deck. Any help would be great!

Jul 22, 2016 9:08 PM

Mar 2008
Looking at my notifications, it seems that MAL has recently broken off two eps from the main 'series' for being video-only.

Those are now this entry: http://myanimelist.net/anime/33713/Seihou_Bukyou_Outlaw_Star_Specials

From the transferred episode discussions and wikipedia's list, it seems these were episode 16 and 23 respectively.

But if wikipedia is accurate, episode 23 actually was aired.
Jul 22, 2016 9:32 PM

Aug 2009
@Ckan Thanks so much, you are a saint! Really appreciate it, it did not even occur to me that the specials were the two missing eps. Getting that notification tonight has got me re-watching Outlaw. I didn't even look at the "air" dates for the specials. Thanks again!

On a side not, now I'm a bit bummed as I thought the specials were "new". Sigh.

Jul 29, 2016 7:22 PM
Feb 2013
Noobstar21 said:

Lol, the same thing happened to me. I thought that there were two, never before seen episodes of Outlaw Star and I was searching everywhere online to find them. Still, it's weird how they separated these two episodes from the main series on MAL.
Aug 4, 2016 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
MurdocJones said:
Noobstar21 said:

Lol, the same thing happened to me. I thought that there were two, never before seen episodes of Outlaw Star and I was searching everywhere online to find them. Still, it's weird how they separated these two episodes from the main series on MAL.

Yeah it is weird that it was approved, and for that matter, it is surprising that someone submitted a request. They haven't been separated it on Hummingbird yet. Looking deeper into it, I don't think they should have been separated but maybe the episodes should have been ear marked, Or something about the episodes should have been added to the background section or something. Anyway, still would have been nice if there were some new Outlaw eps. Haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 20 Discussion

gohdan - May 25, 2010

21 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Apr 15, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

gohdan - May 24, 2010

51 by Seabury »»
Mar 12, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - May 10, 2010

27 by Seabury »»
Feb 21, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 15 Discussion

gohdan - May 14, 2010

31 by Syntax_69 »»
Jan 26, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Jan 31, 2009

57 by Inner_Dragon »»
Jan 19, 3:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.