Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2016 1:10 PM

Mar 2014
Nigami_Shin said:
i would bet my money on german-born turks. right wing terrorists would most likely attack refugee shelters and not a mall...
You mean, salty Erdoğan supporters or even state sponsored gun men who've been ordered to stir up chaos because Merkel refused to give him asylum during the attempted coup d'état, resulting into Germany no longer being a friend of Turkey?

That'd actually make a lot of sense
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Raimu4 said:
Moog said:

Exactly, and we saw how evil these "peaceful" Christians were back during the Crusades!!

Yes a thousand years ago when rape was still a sport.

Its the bigot Christians fault anyway, the crusaded to stop an aggressive Muslim expansion. Now a days as we all see, just letting it happen works out much better because we don't look like phobics. Which as we know is far worse than a few terror attacks every day. I still can't believe we let any racist bigot still rights we should replace them with a migrant.
Jul 22, 2016 1:16 PM

May 2016
Hoppy said:
Europe

Where the terrorist have already won.

When you bring tyranny instead of balance to your parliament, shit like this happens.

Yep that's so sad.. I understood that when my 15 year old cousin came to me after the terrorist attack in Nice and he said They should've given Hitler few more months to kill them all. I was speechless and im feeling so sad that the world has turned to a huge battlefield.
Jul 22, 2016 1:17 PM

Jan 2009
Hoppy said:
Europe

When you bring tyranny instead of balance to your parliament, shit like this happens.
Remember Orlando and all the other Mass Shootings that regularly happen in America?

Comic_Sans said:
Nigami_Shin said:
i would bet my money on german-born turks. right wing terrorists would most likely attack refugee shelters and not a mall...
You mean, salty Erdoğan supporters or even state sponsored gun men who've been ordered to stir up chaos because Merkel refused to give him asylum during the attempted coup d'état, resulting into Germany no longer being a friend of Turkey?

Indeed it does. Plus, we have "Backstabbers with tainted Blood" because of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.
Jul 22, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2015
German media says the culprits are German and probably nationalists...but I heard rumors about a short CNN video where one of the witnesses said they heard a guy shout Allah akbar...Like wtf the two "versions" are total opposites.
Jul 22, 2016 1:28 PM

Nov 2008
Noboru said:
Hoppy said:
Europe

Remember Orlando and all the other Mass Shootings that regularly happen in America?

Comic_Sans said:

Indeed it does. Plus, we have "Backstabbers with tainted Blood" because of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.

Most mass shootings in the US aren't terrorism related, but are almost always related to the deranged and sometimes overtly entitled fools.

Jul 22, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2014
Noboru said:
Obligatory Armenian genocide meme incoming
Zees said:
German media says the culprits are German and probably nationalists...but I heard rumors about a short CNN video where one of the witnesses said they heard a guy shout Allah akbar...Like wtf the two "versions" are total opposites.
Where did you hear that?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 22, 2016 1:32 PM

Sep 2015
hahahaha.so many retards....

"Dear Police, is it true that one isn't allowed to play pokemon go at the moment?"

Jul 22, 2016 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
Elanin said:
Hoppy said:
Europe

Yep that's so sad.. I understood that when my 15 year old cousin came to me after the terrorist attack in Nice and he said They should've given Hitler few more months to kill them all. I was speechless and im feeling so sad that the world has turned to a huge battlefield.

Wouldn't have helped. Hitler considered the Muslims soldiers/fighters of those countries more as allies more so than a lot of other people like Christians. He wouldn't have killed them but hey had he won might have worked with them to build a Nazi allied set of countries run from Germany but under strict local national rule leaders who get to run their country their way as long as they fought and allied with Nazi Europe. Somewhat like what they had before america killed all the leadership keeping everyone in check.

Germans gassed Jews, Japanese did unspeakable things to Chinese, Americans nuked Japanese, Russians raped Berlin. I know us winning was supposed to be the "best outcome" but honestly I think either side winning would have been just as bad.
SpooksJul 22, 2016 1:39 PM
Jul 22, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Zees said:
Where did you hear that?
It's in this video by CNN.
Jul 22, 2016 1:38 PM

May 2016
Spooks said:
Elanin said:

Wouldn't have helped. Hitler considered the Muslims soldiers/fighters of those countries more as allies more so than a lot of other people like Christians. He wouldn't have killed them but hey had he won might have worked with them to build a Nazi allied set of countries run from Germany but under strict local national rule leaders who get to run their country their way as long as they fought and allied with Nazi Europe. Somewhat like what they had before america killed all the leadership keeping everyone in check.

You get me wrong^^ That wasn't the meaning my post, what i wanted to tell is that kids now grow up with hate against Muslims, they see them as terrorists.
Jul 22, 2016 1:40 PM

Aug 2014
What is happening in Europe now is a big "Fuck you" to anyone who holds a sign with Welcome Refuges on it.
So many Idiots in Europe, omg. Self-hating ignorant fuckers.
Jul 22, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2014
Zees said:
Comic_Sans said:
Where did you hear that?
It's in this video by CNN.
Interesting, very interesting
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
Elanin said:

You get me wrong^^ That wasn't the meaning my post, what i wanted to tell is that kids now grow up with hate against Muslims, they see them as terrorists.

Well they are terrorists. I think what you mean is not all Muslims are terrorists. However much like the protestant vs Catholics deaths and aggression's I refuse to pull the "Islamaphobia" and "stop saying Muslims bullshit" they're still Muslims they still do Islam its just one version of it thats very popular in certain places and among certain people including many European citizens who do not see themselves as Europeans.

Until we and the Muslims who truly denounce this sect and teachings join up to stamp it out instead of ignoring, tolerating or love and hugs bullshit it will never go away and will never get its reformation. As a Muslim politician once said. How can we expect Islam to reform if we keep saying theres nothing wrong with it right now, that its not responsible for these acts and the guys spot on. Ironically he was banned from facebook for posting that kind of stuff. Crazy crazy world when a Muslim can't denounce the actions of dangerous other Muslims. Can you imagine some left wing white college kid calling that man an Islamaphobe, its like a sketch comedy.
Jul 22, 2016 1:54 PM

Aug 2015
'9 confirmed dead.'
Jul 22, 2016 1:59 PM

Mar 2014
Klassical said:
What is happening in Europe now is a big "Fuck you" to anyone who holds a sign with Welcome Refuges on it.
LOL, the radical leftists in Sweden are going to go on full damage control mode if it turns out that the terrorists were jihadists (and, judging from what CNN and SVT/Swedish TV have been reporting so far, it looks like they were)
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 2:04 PM
Oct 2014
JD2411 said:
lmao you guys do realise the whole thing about the shooter being white or sam hydeburg etc is a meme pushed by /pol/? nothing about the shooters race has been declared yet

Lol, I seriously don't know what to believe anymore. Guess we'll just have to sit and wait.

In any case people should take this as a wake-up call. It cannot keep on like this. At least, Middle Easters and other third worlders have a place to flee to. But if the West fucks up, where the hell are we going then?

Jul 22, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Klassical said:
LOL, the radical leftists in Sweden are going to go on full damage control mode if it turns out that the terrorists were jihadists (and, judging from what CNN and SVT/Swedish TV have been reporting so far, it looks like they were)

Sweden is cursed with its unbelievably dumb politicians, i pity its citizens, most Swedes are good people, Sweden as a country has never been "bad country" no wars and just peaceful.
And those people instead of appreciating Sweden for taking care of them, they ruin it and bring it backwards. Parasites.

I'm waiting for a revolution to clean some countries.
Jul 22, 2016 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
Klassical said:
Sweden is cursed with its unbelievably dumb politicians, i pity its citizens, most Swedes are good people, Sweden as a country has never been "bad country" no wars and just peaceful.
And those people instead of appreciating Sweden for taking care of them, they ruin it and bring it backwards. Parasites.

I'm waiting for a revolution to clean some countries.
Yeah, I do believe things are slowly starting to change but sadly the radical feminists, marxist leftists and cultural relativists are still dominating the mass media and have been doing so for over a decade

I read a lot of foreign newspapers, am only half Swedish and lived abroad for fifteen years before moving back to Sweden, which is why I think it's easier to me to see that multiculturalism, misandry, open borders and a laissez-faire attitude when it comes to immigration isn't the way to go but sadly a lot of young Swedes in my age group strongly believe the bullshit the radical leftists have been spewing for years and it's sad to see
Rarusu_ said:
JD2411 said:
lmao you guys do realise the whole thing about the shooter being white or sam hydeburg etc is a meme pushed by /pol/? nothing about the shooters race has been declared yet

Lol, I seriously don't know what to believe anymore. Guess we'll just have to sit and wait.

In any case people should take this as a wake-up call. It cannot keep on like this. At least, Middle Easters and other third worlders have a place to flee to. But if the West fucks up, where the hell are we going then?
Japan?
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
So many conflicting reports, can't anyone just make sense of it yet

Jul 22, 2016 2:37 PM
Oct 2014
@Comic_Sans

Possibly, but for us Norsemen it's more likely to go to our colonies instead (Faroe Islands, Iceland, Greenland)

Jul 22, 2016 2:39 PM
Mar 2011
it might be far right attac like brevik
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 22, 2016 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
Rarusu_ said:
@Comic_Sans

Possibly, but for us Norsemen it's more likely to go to our colonies instead (Faroe Islands, Iceland, Greenland)
But ponken, I'm half Latina
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 2:51 PM
Oct 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Rarusu_ said:
@Comic_Sans

But ponken, I'm half Latina

That's not a problem because we Vikings like some diversity, at least among the female population

Jul 22, 2016 2:52 PM

Jul 2016
Remember guys, religion of peace. Totally peaceful.

Was it the shyness in my soul that made me lonely just like you? No one noticed I was there, when I walked into the room.

-Freddie Mercury
Jul 22, 2016 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
Revolt1021 said:
I found this footage , it is disturbing so be aware

https://youtu.be/d81-v5ZDYFg

Why is everyone wearing hearing protection?

Edit: I looked it up; This is not a video of the shooting, this is a shooting drill. A training exercise from Britain a few months ago.
-Krouton-Jul 22, 2016 2:58 PM
Signature is too edgy for me.
Jul 22, 2016 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
Hoppy said:
Most mass shootings in the US aren't terrorism related, but are almost always related to the deranged and sometimes overtly entitled fools.
Does it make a Difference for the normal Citizens?

ultravigo said:
'9 confirmed dead.'
'One of them possibly being the Perpretator'
'20 Injureds being treated in Hospitals'

Comic_Sans said:
Noboru said:
Obligatory Armenian genocide meme incoming
[img]http://yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/erdogan-armenian-genocide-e1429618665471.jpg[ /img]
Meanwhile, some of the Erdogan Supporters over here start to show their Respect for our Country: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ba_1469213456
Jul 22, 2016 3:16 PM

May 2009
I wonder where the next shooting will take place.
Jul 22, 2016 3:18 PM

Mar 2014
Rarusu_ said:
That's not a problem because we Vikings like some diversity, at least among the female population
Oh stop it you
Noboru said:
Meanwhile, some of the Erdogan Supporters over here start to show their Respect for our Country: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ba_1469213456
Very wow! Such respectful!
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2016
Hachiko75 said:
I wonder where the next shooting will take place.

Probably not Italy, no one cares about Italy.
Jul 22, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
Mikasa said:
I gotta wonder though, it seems incidents here in Europe attract more attention than the ones elsewhere. Like 2 days ago 85 people died for no reason, and worst of all, not by terrorists, but by a legal army airstrike commissioned by world leaders.

Of course, if it isn't Europe or the us no one gives a shit. For fuck sake, people were happy a coup was taking place in a sovereign country. It is always sad hear people die for whatever reason so at least have the same sympathy toward others not just your own.
Jul 22, 2016 3:19 PM

Jan 2015
Just another gift from our peaceful friends.
Jul 22, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2016
So CNN (clit on news network) said the guy was shouting Allahu akbar, the rest of the media says it was a racist neo nazi. I know I can't trust the media since they lie about almost everything has it been confirmed to be the religion of peace?
Jul 22, 2016 3:29 PM

Oct 2013
Nico- said:
ISIS is celebrating the terror attacks: http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/video-mass-shooting-at-munich-shopping-mall-several-dead-isis-celebrates-on-social-media.html/

This has got to stop. Call out these terrorists for who they are, Islamists.

Actually no, they are just reporting that a shooting took place in Germany, Munich and the police is telling people to leave it as well as anyone around it.

Although, I never used Telegram, the two upper messages has some isis related stuff.
Jul 22, 2016 3:43 PM

Mar 2016
Elanin said:
Spooks said:

Kids grow up with "hate against Muslims" because Muslims are the ones bombing people for no apparent reason. The children are afraid and scared. Telling them that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" and that not all Muslims are bad is not going to quell that fear.

We need to stop kissing ass to the Islamic community and encouraging/enforcing them to get a grip on their religion and have a reformation like the Christians did. I know how much everyone loves railing on Christians but Christians weren't the ones who did the Boston Bombing. Christians weren't the ones who bombed Paris in November. Christians aren't the ones who initiated a Migrant Rape Crisis in Berlin. It doesn't make any sense the lengths people will go for a community that is LITERALLY killing people with crazy terror attacks and threatening all the time to take over the Western world.

If it isn't obvious Islam is twisted and corrupt by now, this world is a lost cause.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 3:54 PM

Apr 2013
Fuck man, I just left Munich when the attacks happend before 6 PM... crazy that something like that is actually happening in my city, rest in peace to all the victims :(
Jul 22, 2016 3:57 PM

Oct 2013
Oh well...

Revolt1021 said:
I think the only place where attacks like this don't happen is Africa
They do happen, And i'd say much more often, but they're black, so they don't matter
Jul 22, 2016 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
'Munich Police are preparing for a press conference at 02:00 local time.'
Jul 22, 2016 4:41 PM

Mar 2013
so from somehow who is a citizen in munich hufff...

I'm lucky to be actually at home now.
Everything is closed. nothing drives except cars and if you don't have a car getting home is quite complicated. I managed to get someone to drop me off at home fortunately.

Here as german I was in munich in the city - very close to the oez with several classmates - like about 150 - 200 meters away (still the same bus station where the oez is).
That was not just creepy but like wow.
That was like only a drop away.
We closed all the entrances and doors, but just all the alarms and helicopters and ambulance noises really do the job to give you a very...weird feeling...

Like literally it could have been anyone from us if we'd decided to go there.
The sister from one of my classmates was actually even in the shopping centre.
She is well, but seeing bodies and stuff well... how well you are in that kinda situation.
It really makes you think that you could have died just like that outta nowhere. If I had been at the wrong place at the wrong time
It's extremely creepy - especially the unknowing if there are still people at large or not.
The city feels kinda gloomy somehow and dark.

Though people are really great here. for those who are still stuck in the city they literally open doors so they can have a place to sleep. the solidarity is amazing
Hugs also everywhere - be it only for the sake of really feeling that everyone you know is really safe. I don't know anybody here who is actually kidding or making jokes about it - usually no matter what happens there is always someone making a really evil joke about it.

This whole thing itself is extremely...crazy... though. the whole world seems to be talking about this now and I've just been there only a sprint from the whole mess away. This really feels strange in my stomach.
Hearing something on the news is one thing - but this is too close.Just so damn close.
wtf this day.
Something something something
Jul 22, 2016 5:09 PM

Aug 2015
- 10 people dead
- At least 21 injured
- Gunman's vehicle secured
- Alleged shooter's body found
- 'Lone-wolf' probability
Jul 22, 2016 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
Probaly an inside work they get paid to do this , it's ridiculous the amount of attack is getting higher , some people want to stop taking refugees especially old people like in Britain which is bad those people have war there (many childs die there).

I have been in Munich b4 I saw lot of Turks and Arabs they own cafe / restaurants.....
And it happens it's easy to get to Europe than murica .

it seems west isn't serious in defeating Isis .

Only Clinton and Erdogan can change this situation.

Jul 22, 2016 5:38 PM

Aug 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Probaly an inside work they get paid to do this , it's ridiculous the amount of attack is getting higher , some people want to stop taking refugees especially old people like in Britain which is bad those people have war there (many childs die there).

I have been in Munich b4 I saw lot of Turks and Arabs they own cafe / restaurants.....

'Only Clinton and Erdogan can change this situation'
jesus!!!!!praise you europe just praise you
Jul 22, 2016 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
AllenVonStein said:
HAH

That's a good one
Nico- said:
Jul 22, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2015
well now it has been confirmed
-The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German
-The perpetrator lived for over two years in munich, prior to the shooting
ultravigoJul 22, 2016 5:53 PM
Jul 22, 2016 5:51 PM
Apr 2014
AllenVonStein said:

Erdogan and Clinton?

Defeating ISIS?

asdvvasdJul 22, 2016 6:02 PM
Jul 22, 2016 6:00 PM

Jan 2013
AllenVonStein said:

*The Clinton Foundation has deposited 25 cents into your PayPal account

Jul 22, 2016 6:09 PM

Jan 2015
AllenVonStein said:

So what's it like being on the payroll?
Jul 22, 2016 6:51 PM

Jul 2009
I believe many would agree that at this point it's completely irrelevant whether the people committing acts of terror are imported muslims or indigenous nationalists. (even though recent info implies it was an imported muslim)

What really matters at this point is that killings being committed on cultural (religious, racial) basis in Europe, regardless of the side that's carrying them out, indicate the disastrous failure that was Europe's multicultural policy. You can't mix cultures, and expect people to feel equally secure, integrated, represented, and their values unchallenged. What connects individual people into a functioning healthy group and into a society is a shared way of life and a shared set of values. If every individual social faction is going to live by its own highly incompatible standards, conflict will become unavoidable.

Which therefore makes multicultural societies extremely fragile and mathematically impossible to sustain in the long term.

So unless the ruling elite along with its electorate unanimously acknowledge that multiculturalism not only failed but is not a viable policy at all, Europe will most certainly slide into Nazism, as the organism called "European society" will start riding itself of the plagues imposed on it from above and abroad.
TsundereppoiJul 22, 2016 6:55 PM
Jul 22, 2016 9:06 PM

Jan 2013
What's with all these attacks? And the senseless killing. So many innocent people being killed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 9:30 PM

Mar 2008
Are the Muslims who do this stuff trying to make the world genocide them?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.