Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 20, 2016 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Tatsumi going all out this chapter. Looks like Wave joined him as well. Now that's something new that I was somewhat expecting. What an entrance as well...Dynamic kick!

Wave's my favorite character in the series so I hope he doesn't die.
Jul 20, 2016 9:08 AM

Dec 2013
Tatsumi grew wings wtf.

Ending actually got me pretty hyped.
Jul 20, 2016 9:13 AM

Jul 2013
What a badass chapter.

So glad Wave and Kurome defeated the enemies (who are some of the soldiers of Dorothea, btw). Wave's entrance was badass as fuck, and Tatsumi's transformation looks cooler than in the anime. However, if this is taking the same path as the anime, he unfortunately wouldn't survive long...

Anyway, Kurome is safe for the moment. And that's great.

That last panel is pure awesomeness.

On another note, the new attacks of the Mecha are bizarre as fuck.
Jul 20, 2016 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
Quite possibly the first chapter of this arc which seems interesting enough. (Just destroy that disgusting mecha already...)

Hope we get a tesco-quality translation this time as well.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jul 20, 2016 11:22 AM
Feb 2015
Tatsumi gets skewered and he's still okay. Just how fast is the Tyrant adaptability.
Jul 20, 2016 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Wave and Kurome defeated the death flags WOHOOOO! FeelsGood
Damn Tatsumi got wrecked there for a moment, hope he'll get through this safely >.<
Can't wait to see Wave and Tatsumi beat weird mecha.

This chapter was awesome!
nerfxJul 20, 2016 12:46 PM
Jul 20, 2016 4:19 PM
Sep 2015
Illyricus said:
What a badass chapter.

So glad Wave and Kurome defeated the enemies (who are some of the soldiers of Dorothea, btw). Wave's entrance was badass as fuck, and Tatsumi's transformation looks cooler than in the anime. However, if this is taking the same path as the anime, he unfortunately wouldn't survive long...

Anyway, Kurome is safe for the moment. And that's great.

That last panel is pure awesomeness.

On another note, the new attacks of the Mecha are bizarre as fuck.

The way this chapter was done felt like Wave was giving a final goodbye to Kurome especially the amount of time spent on their good meaning Wave will probably end up dying with tatsumi to destroy shirkotazer
Jul 20, 2016 7:24 PM

Apr 2008
One step closer to getting rid of the worst male MC. The fact that he's still kicking after getting skewered proves how much his fusion with the Tyrant has progressed. There's no coming back from this~
Jul 20, 2016 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
Newest volume cover looks god tier
Jul 20, 2016 11:23 PM

Jul 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Newest volume cover looks god tier
Incredibly how the Tatsumi of the first volumes has became this badass.
Jul 20, 2016 11:48 PM
Sep 2014

Waifu is back (sort of).

Also, Esdeath seems quite content as always.
Jul 21, 2016 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
Teedog12 said:

Waifu is back (sort of).

Also, Esdeath seems quite content as always.

Welp the chapter went back to a 2 getting only one point for Wave
Jul 21, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2015
Alright, let's see what we got here.

.Esdeath vs Akame looks like it is very much going to happen. Still expecting Tatsumi to die in the manga though.
.How did Tatsumi survive that hit? O.o Well... I guess Incursio is just that strong, or something.
.Hey, Wave is finally back. Kick some ass, Blue! >:) And nothing better happen to Kurome. -_-+

You know what, this chapter was good, but really felt like... five minutes of anime time. Still good, though. Quite. Can't wait for next month.

This is the endgame, boys. :)
Jul 21, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2015
here come dat wings oh shit
I'm afraid that those two will manage to defeat the mecha, but will die then :c
Jul 21, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2012
I'm sensing a Kurome or Wave deathflag :v

Jul 21, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
Olem said:
I'm sensing a Kurome or Wave deathflag :v

You are Sadist man :^)
Kurome is the best girlfriend he said, such a waste being to get killed
Jul 21, 2016 12:06 PM

Sep 2013
Wave is back! I always liked Grand Chariot over Incursio. This is kinda similar to the anime if I can remember correctly. Not too sure though. Glad that Wave and Kurome killed those who were sent to assassinate them, but I still have a bad feeling about that. Surely they wouldn't send weak assassins against 2 former members of Jaegers right?

Jul 21, 2016 12:10 PM

Apr 2008
SKP138 said:
Wave is back! I always liked Grand Chariot over Incursio. This is kinda similar to the anime if I can remember correctly. Not too sure though. Glad that Wave and Kurome killed those who were sent to assassinate them, but I still have a bad feeling about that. Surely they wouldn't send weak assassins against 2 former members of Jaegers right?

It would be like Kurome to tell Wave to leave knowing someone stronger might be coming after these small fry
Jul 21, 2016 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
Darklight0303 said:
SKP138 said:

It would be like Kurome to tell Wave to leave knowing someone stronger might be coming after these small fry

I think that would be more interesting, but at the same time, she did technically send Wave to the Capitol where giant explosions can be seen and of course, Esdeath is there and that chick is...well, she's Esdeath.

Jul 21, 2016 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
Isn't promising to be back a death flag? Also how did Tatsumi survive that skewer?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jul 21, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2008
Benphyre said:
Isn't promising to be back a death flag? Also how did Tatsumi survive that skewer?

Author intervention plus likely more fusion with Tyrant
Jul 21, 2016 1:06 PM

Jun 2014
Wave just got a huge death flag placed on him in this chapter, he's definitely fucked. I guess it'll be kind of cool to see him and Tatsumi team up against the Mecha Teigu. Hopefully they dispose of it quickly.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 21, 2016 1:59 PM

May 2015
The Tyrant's evolution ability is scary as F*ck (brought back Tatsumi from the death healing that nasty impalement) but I don’t think Tatsumi body would hold up or maybe Tatsumi body is nearly consumed if not already only thing he has is his soul/mind and after that he'll be more danger beast and Akame has to keep her promise... I also noticed Wave's eyes so that means he also is fusing with his Teigu?!

Illyricus said:
Yeah, "My death flag sense is tingling"
Jul 21, 2016 2:23 PM
Nov 2015
well, first page wasted with esdeath killing some of survivors of...the rebel army? what are they? where did they come fr...HA! silly me, I almost forgot their existence and importance.
This chapter is so action-centered, that I have almost nothing to talk bad about...
Well, I was going to say that Tatsumi should have used his spear, since it can easily cut esdeath's ice, Dorothea armor, instead of his fists,but...................
Tatsumi also remembers he has to fuck his pussy before he dies and gets a power-up. Guess nee-san isn't worth remembering at all I mean the man who teached you how to fight and all.
Wave coming back to help isn't cool, only logical, after all his character trait was always helping those who can't fight for themselves, to see that going to shit because some love interest would be very inconsidarate.
Jul 21, 2016 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
What a cool chapter was this!!!, Damn Tatsumi looks badass with his wings, not like the power-up he go in the anime; also Wave's entrance was totally awesome, I really hope things end up different in the manga than in the anime... especially seeing Mine again (even if it as in Tatsumi's thoughts), and Kurome too, I really, really expect something awesome happens.
Jul 21, 2016 3:04 PM
May 2015
I don't want wave to die but I see a death flag, if he does die it will likely be due to esdeath rather than anyone else. Though I rather have tatsumi die than wave, I still want my adorable shipping couple to sail even further :c
Jul 21, 2016 3:09 PM

Oct 2014
Phone Background

Jul 21, 2016 7:43 PM

Jul 2014
Lol tatsumi got so rekt he was at the the verge of death and then he snapped out like nothing "remind me so much of kaneki from TG " imao seeing tatsumi survived that attack prove how much inhuman he's at this point he got totally crushed just to come back at full after few seconds Incursio is really OP

and just last wish please let wave and kurome have thier happy ending
Jul 21, 2016 8:54 PM

Oct 2014
Wave and Kurome are completely safe now.

Tatsumi looks to be that he will turn into 100% Tyrant after he defeats the UT, now the thing is that Will he the FV instead of Esdease?
LordPeruchoJul 21, 2016 9:02 PM

Jul 21, 2016 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
Oh yes. Wave. Kurome best girlfriend.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 22, 2016 1:18 AM

Jul 2012
As Wave said that they are safe for now, i thought that it was another death flag for Kurome, well mb just a small one.
Jul 22, 2016 1:50 AM

Oct 2014
I actually really liked this chapter and surprisingly it wasn't just because we got more Wave and Kurome. The stuff before with Tatsumi vs psycho mecha was really good, although a lot of it was weird (mainly those weird insect things)

Hopefully next chapter can keep this up
Jul 22, 2016 2:47 AM

May 2015
Woooo Wave is back. Go get that big shit!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 22, 2016 7:37 AM
Sep 2015
[quote=Roy_Focker]The Tyrant's evolution ability is scary as F*ck (brought back Tatsumi from the death healing that nasty impalement) but I don’t think Tatsumi body would hold up or maybe Tatsumi body is nearly consumed if not already only thing he has is his soul/mind and after that he'll be more danger beast and Akame has to keep her promise... I also noticed Wave's eyes so that means he also is fusing with his Teigu?!

Nah unlike incursio, GC is just reacting to incursio since they are most likely both from the same Danger Beast(Tyrant) GC just can't forcibly elovle since its primal side is dormant and has no explosive power meaning it's not possible for Wave to fuse with GC
manbot95Jul 22, 2016 7:41 AM
Jul 22, 2016 10:08 AM

Apr 2008
Jambles said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Lol, Tatsumi going all out this chapter. Looks like Wave joined him as well. Now that's something new that I was somewhat expecting. What an entrance as well...Dynamic kick!

I think the manga might actually end up in a happy state. Although many people like me want everybody to come back and live a happy life... xD

I believe that Mine and Tatsumi will get married and live a happy life after this all ends, that being said. Unless Esdese has something to say about it, fighting till the death for the empire. I think Incursio might evolve once more fighting Esdese.

Other then that, I really hope that it is a happy ending, considering the outrage that the writer got for the anime.

You have no basis for that hope whatsoever
Jul 22, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
LordPerucho said:
Wave and Kurome are completely safe now.

Tatsumi looks to be that he will turn into 100% Tyrant after he defeats the UT, now the thing is that Will he the FV instead of Esdease?

I believe that Mine's affection and love will bring Tatsumi back out of the Tyrant mode, and I'm considering thats what happened when he survived that major hit. He saw a flash of Mine, and just immedietley thought "no way in fucking hell I'm dying when shes still here" or something similar etc.

There is still the threat of Esdese but with her Jeagers defecting against her she might not stand a chance.

Live here in the now, chill with your buddy, Jambles.
Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 22, 2016 10:16 AM

Mar 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Benphyre said:

When tatsumi looked at his hand it showed that it was literally about dragon claw, not the armor, to show that he has basicly turned into tyrant
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 22, 2016 10:22 AM

Jan 2016
Well, wel, well... It looks like the anime ending is happening, but with a very good improvement. I'm ok with that, it felt like a good chapter. This time the wings of Tatsumi look really good, unlike his shitty gold armor in the anime. But the interesting thing is that he is almost completely fusioned with incursio. He hasn't lost his mind yet, but it looks like there's no armor anymore, his body has become the armor. And as always, Wave saves the day, or at least he is going to if someone removes that new big death flag above his head. He is one of my favorites, hope he doesn't die. But my guess this time is that Tatsumi and Wave will survive, but Tatsumi will turn into tyrant and become a monster definetely. Maybe Akame will have to fullfill her promise, or maybe (but very improbable, most likely Tatsumi will die) there will be a happy ending with Tatsumi having tyrant's body but controlling his mind. We'll have to wait and see.
There is no hope, just posibilities. If the chance isn't 0, then we say there's hope.
Jul 22, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jambles said:
I think the manga might actually end up in a happy state. Although many people like me want everybody to come back and live a happy life... xD

I believe that Mine and Tatsumi will get married and live a happy life after this all ends, that being said. Unless Esdese has something to say about it, fighting till the death for the empire. I think Incursio might evolve once more fighting Esdese.

Other then that, I really hope that it is a happy ending, considering the outrage that the writer got for the anime.

You have no basis for that hope whatsoever
Maybe not... guess I could change the word "Hope" to "Wish" then, right?

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 22, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2016
Extect said:
Darklight0303 said:

When tatsumi looked at his hand it showed that it was literally about dragon claw, not the armor, to show that he has basicly turned into tyrant

Exactly, he is completely fusioned (or almost) with incursio now. For the moment, he keeps his mind, but he may become tyrant in that aspect too.
There is no hope, just posibilities. If the chance isn't 0, then we say there's hope.
Jul 22, 2016 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
TonyJ said:
Extect said:

Exactly, he is completely fusioned (or almost) with incursio now. For the moment, he keeps his mind, but he may become tyrant in that aspect too.
Man, my quote was all over the place before guys. Sorry about that. That would be a sick turn if Akame was forced to Kill Tatsumi because he went Dark Side.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 22, 2016 2:46 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tatsumi's chances for survival after this chapter are minuscule to say the least. He's all Incursion now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 22, 2016 4:00 PM
Jul 2016
Jambles said:
Stark700 said:

Outrage for the anime? could you please link me to the source of that?
Jul 22, 2016 6:57 PM

May 2016
Yay~ Wave went and helped Tatsumi to fight the fleshy-insect mecha emperor. Action everywhere_

Tyrant on the verge of completing the fusion tho.

Yet I'm still wondering about what actually happened to Leone after that...you know.

Jul 22, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
Yay~ Wave went and helped Tatsumi to fight the fleshy-insect mecha emperor. Action everywhere_

Yet I'm still wondering about what actually happened to Leone after that...you know.

Tatsumi looks pretty badass with Incursio taking over his body though.

Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Jul 23, 2016 4:43 AM

Jan 2016
Kajo_Senpai69 said:

I actually think that Leone isn't dead yet and she will be found by Akame,there will be a sad farewell and then Leone dies. After that, Akame kills Honest and goes after Esdeath. That's my bet about it.
Jul 23, 2016 6:45 AM
Sep 2015
The only characters I really hope survive are Akame,Kurome and Wave but I don't know I've got a bad feeling with Wave going to help fight the weird ass mecha thing hope he doesn't die. Though dunno Maybe if Wave does die Tatsumi might equip Grand Chariot with Incursio trying for a bigger power boost which might stop Tyrant completely infusing with Tatsumi if it's possible to equip both at the same time. Or you know every one will die in the end except for Akame who knows.
Jul 23, 2016 7:00 PM

May 2015
kurome's deathflag, why you left her wave????
Jul 23, 2016 10:33 PM
Sep 2015
Cliffy1616 said:
The only characters I really hope survive are Akame,Kurome and Wave but I don't know I've got a bad feeling with Wave going to help fight the weird ass mecha thing hope he doesn't die. Though dunno Maybe if Wave does die Tatsumi might equip Grand Chariot with Incursio trying for a bigger power boost which might stop Tyrant completely infusing with Tatsumi if it's possible to equip both at the same time. Or you know every one will die in the end except for Akame who knows.

Or tatsumi get his ass whooped by the mecha but lives so wave uses grand chariot and incursio together beats the mecha but dies but servers Tatsumi's bind with tyrant in the process.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.