Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2016 1:34 AM
Jul 2016
When Nagisa is saying "Do you like this school? I have to say that I love it very, very much. But soon everything changes, well at least it does eventually."

Who is she talking to?
Who was the one that tomoya thought was in her heart?
Jul 20, 2016 2:03 AM

Jun 2015
She was obviously talking to tomoya. She saw him, and wanted motivation to go up the hill, since she's scared of going back to school after a long absence.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jul 20, 2016 8:57 AM
Jul 2016
Mayumi said:
She was obviously talking to tomoya. She saw him, and wanted motivation to go up the hill, since she's scared of going back to school after a long absence.

Yeah but consider the "Anpan!"
And it is indeed tomoya, which tomoya?
The one who tried to pass her by, in the alternative world or the first/"original" one?
Jul 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Jun 2015
fresh123456 said:
Mayumi said:

The one who tried to pass her by, in the alternative world or the first/"original" one?

She thinks of her favorite things when she wants motivation, if I remember correctly. Thats why she said that, but also in a way, towards tomoya.

The tomoya that was there. In both worlds, the "tomoya" is the original tomoya.

You can think he hops dimensions, as it was mentioned before once, when nagisa was pregnant and their friends came over, one of the girls maybe, said something about dimensions, and having multiple dimensions. So I'm guessing he hopped dimensions, so in both dimensions, tomoya is the "original tomoya". Just two outcomes were different, in the first one, he tried to pass her by, but in the second, he passed by, then came running and hugged her.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jul 23, 2016 2:07 AM
Jul 2016
Mayumi said:
fresh123456 said:

She thinks of her favorite things when she wants motivation, if I remember correctly. Thats why she said that, but also in a way, towards tomoya.

The tomoya that was there. In both worlds, the "tomoya" is the original tomoya.

You can think he hops dimensions, as it was mentioned before once, when nagisa was pregnant and their friends came over, one of the girls maybe, said something about dimensions, and having multiple dimensions. So I'm guessing he hopped dimensions, so in both dimensions, tomoya is the "original tomoya". Just two outcomes were different, in the first one, he tried to pass her by, but in the second, he passed by, then came running and hugged her.

gotcha, thanks for the explaination!

More topics from this board

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

3 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1168 by Chilicon_valley »»
Mar 10, 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.